You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scaredy-Cat[D-Rank, Complete] Empty Scaredy-Cat[D-Rank, Complete] Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Word Count Require: 600
Final Word Count: 665
-----------------------------------------------------------
An unusual quietness had descended upon the residents of the apartment complex, an odd site indeed seeing how normally around this time an alarm clock would been blaring noisy before having it's life forfeit via crashing into the nearby wall. Many of the other patrons of the complex where glad of this but only a hand full of them knew the reason behind it. The former Geisha having done away with it after Yanagi Akio and her sister moved in with him, and seeing how they weren't exactly morning people like him – the alarm clock had too go. Said woman were sleeping soundly in their shared bed, having rolled over and clutching his pillow as if it were a lifeline, moments prior of not feeling his presence beside her. Taking a moment to sit on her side of the bed, running his fingers through her short hair lovingly, and kissing her forehead. Nanashi wrote a simple note telling her where he was going to be and placing it near the nightstand, and getting dressed in the typical Iwagakure get up. With that done Nanashi made his way towards the Administrators building, not before giving Akio a kiss on the forehead and locking up his abode.

Making his way through the corridors of the mission hall, Nanashi waved and greeted all of those who he passed this morning. Which were quite a bunch of people. Unlike normal mornings where the halls were as jam pack, today or rather this morning was different. Apparently a heat wave were suppose to come through Iwagakure later on in the day and it was advised that people stay in, only going outside if it's absolutely necessary. Thus everyone and their mothers were scrambling to get a mission and get it done before it gets to hot. So, it wasn't that surprising that when he made it to the where the missions where kept the line was massive.

A good twenty minutes would passed before Nanashi were able to obtain a mission. Unlike before the pair did not have the luxury of conversing with each other, with the dark hair chuunin, tossing a lighter to his colleague who simply waved and went about his business. Unraveling the scroll once outside his citrine orbs scanned over the parchment, memorizing it's contents before setting it ablaze with the lighter, it's ashes blowing in the wind. The missions was relatively easy. The parameters stating that an elder lady's cat had ran up the tree and won't come down. And seeing how no one else either didn't want to do it or couldn't it were assigned for a shinobi to do it. And Nanashi just had the luck of getting said missions.

Arriving to the location of the woman's house, he tenderly knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer it.

“Hello, who is it?” The elder lady asked, having open the door to see who were knocking.

“Hello, I'm chuunin Guanyin Nanashi and I'm here pertaining to your cat running up a tree?”

“Ah yes, Mr. Fluffikens ran up in the giant oak tree behind my house and he won't come down. Can you get him for me?”

“I will do my best ma'am.” Nanashi stated, getting a nod from the lady who shut the door afters. Luckily for Nanashi there were only one tree in her backyard so it wasn't that difficult in finding it. Looking up the tree he easily spotted the white feline stuck on a branch, though he no longer were stuck on the branch after Nanashi climbed up the tree – using chakra to hold himself against the trunk, while he grabbed the cat who literally jumped into his arms before making his way back down to the ground.

After give the cat back to the later who were grateful, Nanashi head back to the administrators building finishing the mission under fifteen minutes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.