You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nagare now stood in the Swamp of Sorrows, and much more fitting place to be. The pool bored him thoroughly, but here the air smelled of rotten vines and murky water, random insects flew through the tall grass, and hidden predators hid their heads under green tinted waters. It was here that Nagare would brood. Horui punched Nagare square in the face. Quit feeling sorry for yourself; it's beautiful here. We could even pick up some new skills, maybe. Brighten up.

I really hate you sometimes. Nagare thought back.

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe entered the swamp in a different way than most. He rode on his very unique comrade, Momaru. The majestic creature strode effortlessly across the marshes with ease, not even grimacing at Strafe's weight on his back. "Why are we here?" Strafe asked noticing the place he trained at quite often. "Just to do a little training." the lion said simply as they continued forward.

After a few minutes of walking, Momaru came to a halt immediately. The the fur on his body started to stand up as his wispered softly to his friend. "Someone is here." He said looking in the direction of an odd pair of men standing in the marshes. Strafe was already staring at the men, ready for combat instantly. "I'm well aware." He said looking to see if they would notice them.

Medical Ninjutsu Training B-A: 139/3000

Horui casually sat on a rotten stump of a fallen tree, and Nagare climbed into a tree overhead, resting in one of it's branches. The sound of water splashed a bit in the distance. Nagare, being the skeptical and paranoid person he was, immediately activated Heat Mapping Jutsu, and sensed 2 heat signatures nearby. One of them was a human, and the other was some sort of massive beast. He warned Horui telepathically, and Horui charged Raiton chakra into his hand, prepared to strike. Nagare stayed in his perch, looking down into the murky swamp water below, waiting for another movement......

Learning Suiton D-Rank
Word Count: 102/2,850 (5% off due to Souseiji Kekkei Genkai being active)

Nagare's Chakra - 110/125:

Last edited by Nagare on Sat May 25, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe's eyes furrowed as he noticed movement between the two of them. One sat down on a stump, while the other seemed to climb up one of the trees. "What should we do?" He asked Mamoru, never taking his eyes off the enemy. "Let's confront them." He said sternly as he stepped forward towards the pair of them. "They don't seem to be from Kirigakure and could be enemies." He said grinning slightly as his massive teeth showed a bit.

They continued forward slowly, but confidently. They really didn't have much to worry about with the two of them there. There wasn't many people who could defeat the two of them in combat, despite Strafe's focus on Medical Ninjutsu. "We do not wish to fight." Strafe spoke strongly as they approached the strange people with caution. "We just wish to know what you are doing here." He said raising an eyebrow as he looked to the one of the stump. He seemed to be almost transparent, making Strafe tap Mamoru on the side. "I know." Was all that came out of the lion's mouth.

Medical Ninjutsu Training B-A: 139 + 191 = 330/3000

The size of the beast that the guy was riding on was way too big to be attacking head on. Nagare assessed his options. If they did attack, it could be a problem, especially if they take him captive. He was from Kumo, after all, and maybe Kiri wasn't the ally that they thought it was. He honestly didn't know, he just shifted a bit from the branch he was standing on. Okay, stand down, Horui. I'm gonna go talk to them. Horui released the jutsu, as Nagare jumped down from the branch with a splash in the water.

Every step built tension and fear, but Nagare wasn't afraid of conflict. He was more afraid that he'd risk the lives of the people back in Kumo; he'd kill himself before letting himself be taken captive. Finally, with one last splash, he found himself face to face with a tall boy with dark blue hair and some sort of lion that was white as snow. It was a majestic sight, and Nagare relaxed a bit; they hadn't ripped off his head yet, so they must've been okay with him getting so close. He coughed and fixed his glasses before saying, "Hello, there. I'm Nagare, and that guy over there is Horui. He's sort of like my twin. I'm sorry if we alarmed you, you did the same to us and we're pretty overcautious people most of the time. No need to start a fight or anything." A single drop of sweat fell from his forehead into the dark waters as he waited for a reply from the beast's master.

Word Count: 391/2,850

Last edited by Nagare on Sat May 25, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe only stood with a very alert mind as one of the men dropped from the tree, landing directly in front of him with a splash. Strafe's natural reaction was to counter, but with him riding on Mamoru, he didn't need to. The Arctic Lion was Legendary for a reason, showing not a bit of fear in his impressive stance. He listened to the words of this stranger carefully. He didn't seem to have any malicious intent behind his words, but one could never be overly cautious.

"I understand, as we are the same way." He said simply as he took note of the Kumogakure badge on his person. His darted to Mamrou to make sure he had noticed as well, but his question was quickly answered. "You have to forgive us, as the recent events of Kirigakure have made the ninja very cautious of outsiders." The lion said very calmly as he looked to the man with a relaxed face now.

"We didn't see your badge earlier, as we now see that you are an ally. Welcome to Kirigakure." Strafe said warmly as he dismounted his comrade with confidence. "What brings you here to our village?" He asked very friendly in tone. Once danger was ruled out, Strafe always made sure to be polite and friendly to the people he met, which still keeping an alert mind.

Medical Ninjutsu Training B-A 330 + 232 = 562/3000

"We were planning on training, in fact. It's been something that we've been putting off for a while now..." Nagare looked into Strafe's eyes, and then into his lion's and back. Horui's thought process started grinding. Do you think that they could help us with training? Maybe teach us a few new tricks instead of just being practice dummies like all of our other training partners?

Nagare took a moment to think, and thought That's a good idea. I was hoping to learn Doton, or maybe Suiton, and it would be much easier if we had a sensei to teach us. I'll ask. he finally opened his mouth.

"Hey, so I have a few questions. Firstly, what are your names? And secondly, would you help us train? More specifically, teach us any knowledge you have in Doton, or Suiton? We need all the help we can get." Horui smiled at Strafe while Nagare talked, with a quick adjustment to the position of his glasses on his nose.

Learning Suiton Word Count: 581/2,850

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe chuckled at the duo's seemed to be quite friendly and open about what they were doing. It looks like he lucked out today and didn't have any combat situations. Training was their purpose from what the normal man said very plainly. Mamoru listened carefully, always preparing for the worst, as he wasn't very optimistic after his long life on this earth.

Strafe listened to their request, quite pleased that it was something he could actually help out with. "I'm quite adept in the use of Suiton, so I'd love to help an ally out." Strafe explained as he smiled at the pair of them, hoping to hear a positive reaction and further request on how they wanted to train. Strafe was open to just about anything, proof that he is versatile in many ways.

Medical Ninjutsu Training B-A 562 +140 = 702/3000

Nagare looked back down into the murky water, and watched as they saw tadpoles and water-bugs swish through the puddles and mud. "We still didn't get your names." Horui shot him a glare, warning him not to be too rude. Maybe the didn't want to give their names. Be nice. If they're going to be teaching us Water Release, we shouldn't be provoking them.

Fine, fine. he thought back, and he said aloud, "Anyway, I honestly have no idea how to approach learning a new element. Just teach me how to change chakra into water, seeing as that's the most basic use of an element. Use a simple water technique, as a demonstration. Something that I could learn very easily." The white lion's eyes flashed as the sun hidden behind the clouds cast a light into them, making them shine like mirrors. Nagare waited for a reply with a patient smile, hoping to seem kind and polite.

Learning Suiton Word Count: 746/2,850

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe scratched his head in slight embaressment as he realize that he hadn't introduced himself properly. That wasnt like him, but a lot has been going on recently. "My name is Strafe and this is my friend, Momaru." He said pointing to the massive lion beside him. Momaru's eys looked very stongly at the Kumogakure ninja, warning him to be kind to Strafe. "Weren't you going to be training a water jutsu anyway, Strafe?" The beast asked, trying to help the process along. "Your right!" The young ninja said, remembering that he had to train the Archerfish technique anyway.

Momaru backed up a few feet, giving Strafe room to move and concentrate on the task in front of him. "This technique is called Water Style: Archerfish." Strafe said calmly as he explained what he was going to do. "Its purpose is to simply to produce water for various reasons. Im going to learn it to counter Katon jutsu." He said before closing his eyes with concentration as he wove hand-signs at an alarming speed for his age. There was a very good reason as to why he was a Jounin at the age of 13. Suddenly, a jet stream of water shot out at a tree, hitting it with extreme accuracy and force. It seemingly did not stop as he continued to focus on the jutsu at hand, putting on display his skill with Suiton.

Suiton was a very narutal element to him, as it fit his personality quite well. Most jutsu take him several tries to get a full power, but this was one of the exceptions to that general rule. He then relaxed, allowing the stream of water to stop. He smiled at Momaru, who returned the gesture with pride. He was quite proud of much progress he'd ahown in the past year. Strafe's attention then turned to Nagare and his comrade. "Ill give you a simple explanation before letting you try it." Strafe said hoping that he would convey the information in a way that his new friend could easily grasp.

"Suiton is an element that is very versatile. It can be used for amazing offense, defense, and support. The flow of you chakra will need to be similar. It needs to feel as if it flows effortless out of you, while still keeping a firm control on it." He said explaining the element to the best of his ability. "The hardest part to learn is how to sustain the flow of that chakra, so you can contine to create water successfully" he said finishing before turning to point at a tree that was about 10 meters closer than the one he aimed at. "Try to hit that tree with a stream of water." He said smiling with encouragement towards his student. Hopefully, his first try would go well.

Water Style: Archerfish Training: 472/750

((Ill return to my Med Nin training after this is done. Also, i apologize for any grammar or spelling errors, as this was done from my iPhone XD ))

Strafe stood and demonstrated the Archerfish technique, before saying, "The flow of your chakra will need to be similar. It needs to feel as if it flows effortlessly out of you, while you keep a firm control on it. The hardest part to learn is how to sustain the flow of that chakra, so you can to create water successfully"

Nagare meditated on this for a moment. He was used to heating chakra and vibrating it for Katon and Raiton, but he wasn't particularly good at making his chakra flow, despite how easy it sounded. He looked back on his previous Ninjutsu training, and what hand signs held the function of maintaining chakra control and flow. Ox was good at initiating jutsu, while Boar and Bird could help maintain the flow, so Nagare decided to go through with that course of action. In order to further support the technique, Horui stood next to Nagare and began making additional hand signs, such as Dragon, Rat and Hare to prevent it from falling apart.

"Ok. 1...2...3...Go!" Nagare used the Ox seal, and dug his heels deeper into the mud, knees bent, spine arched. A steady stream of water rose slowly from the puddle underneath him, and it started to move erratically. Horui used Dragon, Rat, another Rat, a Dragon, and finally a Hare, as he focused his chakra into the stream. The water stabilized, and began to form into a ball. Nagare continued using Boar and Hare to make the ball of water rise further, as he said, "This isn't exactly an Archerfish technique, but it's a start at Suiton."

Horui felt the movement of the chakra become more predictable and set, so he lightened up his influence on it, letting Nagare hold the ball alone. Surprisingly enough, the ball dropped from 2 meters high to about 1.2 meters, but was still in the air and it had not lost shape. "...and now, one last trick." Nagare left his Ox seal active, and stopped using the subsequent ones, and the water began dripping from the ball, leaving it smaller than before. Now, Horui reentered and used a Bird Seal, which thinned the ball into a snake-like figure, and Nagare and Horui both used a Dragon Seal, and the "snake" launched back into the puddle with a loud splash.

"Good, I actually managed to do it. And I attempted to make it into an Archerfish, but it didn't work as well as I planned. I'll keep trying." Nagare took a few breaths, and looked at Horui, then back to Strafe and Momaru. "Can you show me a little more? I still don't quite have the hang of it."

Learning Suiton
Word Count: 1,224/2,850

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe smiled as Naga took his first try at learning a new element. He looked to Momaru, who nodded in approval of what Strafe had said and done. He then focused on what Nagare and Horui was doing. They seemed to work in absolute sync, which would help when learning a new element. Strafe watched as Naga progressed quickly in his first training, having only been shown once. This might not take a long time, considering the current speed at which Nagare picked up on the things Strafe said. He watched as Naga finished, taking mental notes as he observed how he moved and flowed the water.

"That was an amazing first try, Nagare!" Strafe said in a warm and encouraging tone. He was quite impressed with what the Kumogakure ninja could already do with pre-exsisting water. Strafe pondered on how to help further, and decided on a very familar jutsu. "This time, I'm going to use a Medical Ninjutsu, which also uses the suiton element." He said focusing and preparing for the jutsu. "What I want to show you with this jutsu is how to properly change the flow of suiton chakra, which can then change the shape of a jutsu." He said before sticking his hands out to activate it.

Suddenly, water from the swamp rose up and formed into an oval in front of his hands. He then started to collapsed the middle section on it, causing it to form into two seperate circles of water. He then immediately put the two back together, but kept the circle shape rather than oval. "As you can see, unlike the Katon element, this element is more pliable and is easily shaped to the users will. This is a nartural property of the element, which doesnt take as much effort as one thinks. You dont have to force the jutsu to move, you just change the flow of chakra slightly, and it will almost move its self." He said before deactivating the jutsu.

"Once you get shaping the jutsus you will use, you can work on projecting it forward." He stated in closing, waiting for Nagare to try again. The process may be a bit easier for Strafe because of his affinity towards Medical Ninjutsu. It allowed him precise control over his own chakra. However, Nagare seemed to be doing just fine without it.

Water Style: Archerfish Training: 868/750 (Completed)

Strafe used a medical ninjutsu to further showcase the malleable and free-flowing properties of Suiton. An oval appeared from the swamp, which Strafe split into two circles, before releasing the jutsu and prompting Nagare to try once more. Horui smiled and turned to Nagare, ready for the next round. Nagare made another Ox hand sign, and put all of his focus into his hands. The chakra began to build and form into a liquid, then thicken a bit and become denser.

Soon enough, he was holding a small sphere of water, about a third of the size that the previous one had. Okay, help me launch it. We're going to aim for that tree stump. he thought, before looking over to the stump and pointing with his free hand. Horui nodded, and put his hand under Naga's. They took a healthy amount of time, at least 4 minutes, weaving their chakra. It's no different than launching a Katon technique. The chakra just needs to be forced in a specific direction, and the jutsu itself will follow. He held the ball back for a moment, and threw it forward with all of his might.

The ball went forward, rather slowly, before splashing away into the swamp, 2 meters from its intended target. A disappointed Nagare scratched his head for a moment, and then thought about other factors like density of the water, gravity, and the amount of chakra used. He figured that the best bet would be to lighten up the water's density by extending its shape, since they had already used a sufficient mass of chakra in the last execution and gravity was hard to negate. Nagare soon held another sphere in hand, and with Horui's hand underneath his, they melded the shape and elongated it into a sort of snakelike figure. It was quite thin in this form, and unlikely to do much damage, but at least it would help in aim.

Moving a bit faster, the "snake" hit the tree stump with a swish, and the water soaked into the bark. Nagare smiled at Strafe, before asking, "Got it. Now, what else do I need to know?"

Learning Suiton
Word Count: 1,602/2,850

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe smiled as the duo prepared their first attempt at hitting a target. The orb of water they used was dense and heavy, prompting Strafe to grin a bit as they prepared to launch the water a stump nearby. He didn't expect them to be successful, and he was correct in that assumption. The small ball of water missed its target, but only by a short distance. Strafe only stared at the pair of unique ninja, waiting for them to try again. They did just that, but with a slight adjustment this time. They water they formed was in the shape of a snake, being lighter and easier to aim. They attempted again, which ended in the water serpent hitting its target. Strafe gave a warm smile before looking to Manoru, who had decided to sit and watch the training session.

"Very nice!" Strafe exclaimed with genuine excitement. "You are a very fast learner, which is nice to experience." He said before pondering on the next step if their training. Perhaps he should comment on density of jutsu in relation to chakra. "For your next try, i want you to spread your chakra over a larger amount of water, which will be easier to control and project." He said before stepping in front on the pair. "Ill demonstrate." He stated before pulling water from the swamp, once again. He shaped it into the same snake as they did, but a much longer and thicker version. He then shot it at the stump, smiling as it crashed into it's target with a splash. A small dent was left in the wood as he turned to his student.

" i used almost the exact amount of chakra you did, but spread it over a wider area. The speed of a jutsu can be increased that way, allowing for more momentum. The effects of mastering this can be devastating at higher levels of jutsu, like the Water Dragon Jutsu." He explained as he stepped back once again. "Now you try." He said nodding in encouragement.

Medical Ninjutsu Training B-A: 1045/3000

Nagare listened closely as Strafe suggested he spread his chakra over a larger amount of water, and why doing so would be beneficial in ways similar to the Water Dragon technique. Nagare smiled and thought about it himself. It made perfect sense; he could simply spread the water out without expending more chakra, and not only increase the size and power of the technique, but speed and momentum, as well. "That's perfect, we'll try it." He turned to Horui with a grin, and they both made a few hand signs before making water to form a technique with.

The water swished and swirled, elongating into a snake once again. Horui used his chakra to maintain the shape while Nagare used his to thicken it, and soon enough it grew wider, first the size of a garden snake, then a branch, and finally a snake the size of a thick tree. This snake couldn't do too much damage, anyways, since it was all in volume rather than mass that its size was so great. Horui gave a signal for Nagare to launch, and they both expelled the snake in conjunction, sending it barreling towards its target. It hit the stump with a splash, but the entire blast was a little off-target, and only half of the stump was in contact. That was enough, however, and the water sunk into the surrounding swamp, dissipating into the green. Nagare smiled with his accomplishment, but could feel himself growing fatigued by the chakra use. He could probably fit in a few more shots, with the help of Horui.

Suiton was getting slightly easier to bend and meld, as well as make, using his chakra, he noticed. At first, it was difficult to shape the chakra into water, but over time it began to flow like the water itself, almost as simply as Katon came to him. He took a few steps back, and then a few more, and estimated the distance he stood from the stump, before prompting Horui to join him at that spot. This would be a better judge of his aim and flow with the Suiton chakra.

His eyes ran from the stump, to the swamp water that seemed perfectly still, to Strafe and Momaru, who were watching intently, and back to the stump. He changed up the hand signs a bit; Dragon first, then Ox, Ram, Hare, Ram, Tiger, Dragon, Bird, Hare. Horui used different seals entirely to regulate flow; a repetition of Ram, Horse, and Dragon 3 times. Horui moved his hands with more speed to end at the same time as Nagare, and the newly formed spear of liquid in front of them had formed perfectly in under 20 seconds. Nagare thought to mix it up a bit, and made two more much smaller spears of water without Horui's aid.

Upon launch, the spears flew straight and steady, with no deviation due to wind or any outside force; their speed was decent enough to keep them on track. A second passed, and the 20 or so meter distance to the stump was crossed effortlessly, and the spear made contact, directly in the middle of the stump, leaving a large impression as if a blade had hit it. The next two spears hit the same mark, deepening it. Nagare was pleased with this result, and turned back to Strafe again. "I think that was good, but I'm feeling really tired already. Any way to make the chakra cost lesser for a new Suiton user like me?"

Even Horui, who was only maintaining techniques rather than creating them, was tired as well. The toll had him breathing hard and fast, and he was sweating even in the foggy cold weather. I think we're trying too fast to use higher level techniques; these are bordering on B-rank, like the Water Dragon. he thought.

Learning Suiton
Word Count: 2,265/2,850

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe looked to Momaru with a smile as the two new allies of theirs continued in their training. He looked back to the students as they were about to attempt the feat that Strafe had effortlessly done. He had high hopes for them, sending them words of encouragement in his head. Momaru was just as hopeful, which was odd for him. He really liked Nagare and Horui, as they seemed eager to learn and listen. He was always protective of Strafe in situations like this, as Strafe's age made him seem like an easy target. While that was far from true, he wanted to make sure that the young shinobi was treated with respect. These two seemed to have the same respect that Strafe had for most people, so his mind was at ease.

The pair started their next attempt, creating the snake much faster this time. They were starting to get the hang of it, which was a very good sign of success. The snake was similar in length to the one that Strafe made, which was quit a feat for such a new user of Suiton. They focus for a few seconds before shooting it at their target with considerable speed. It wasn't a bullseye, but it was close as the just crashed into the top half of the stump. Strafe worried that this would discourage them, but they showed true determination by simply trying a different route. Creating a spear was a great idea, as its shape would not alter the course it moved it.

Strafe raised an eyebrow as they created multiple spears, making him smile with a sense of pride. They wanted to go above and beyond expectations, which was an awesome attitude to have about training. They wasted no time in doing the final touches of the shapes, and shot the first spear at an incredible speed. It cut into the stump with a ripping sound, hitting its target with great accuracy. The other two followed immediately after, hitting their target as well. Strafe was impressed with not only the accuracy of their jutsu, but ast the precision of the techniques. It obviously was a hard feat to pull off though, as the beads of sweat running down their faces proved.

Both of them panted for breathe as Strafe walked over with a warm expession, patting them on the back with encouragement. "You are both doing an amazing job so far. Just one more attempt and you should have the basics down." He said with a nod from Momaru in the background. He listened carefully to Nagare's question, immediately thinking of an answer. "Well there is two ways that can happen. First of all, creating multiple objects of that size is going to be quite taxing. If you want more than one projectile, make them smaller so they do not use that much chakra." He said with a nod. The idea was vey concrete, shown in a jutsu of his own. Ice Needles were not taxing to his body or chakra because of their small size. The same principle applies to Suiton. "Another way to reduce the cost of chakra is by removing the shape of it. For instance, creating a simple gush of water is easier and takes less chakra than giving it a shape, while keeping the power and momentum of it." He said with a smile. The very same words were spoken to him when he learned Suiton, so he hoped it would help these two.

"For your last attempt, try making a basic stream o water using tge same amount of chakras we have been using. You will find that while it may not be as fast, the amount of water you can create will increase." He said before giving them a look of friendship and moving back to his spot. This would probably be the last try they had in them, so he wanted to make sure he explained it carefully and easily. He was quite confident that they would do just as well in this exercise as their last few attempts. They had quite the knack for Suiton as it is, plus the will to progress.

Medical Ninjutsu Training B-A: 1706/3000

Nagare listened closely to Strafe's advice, and toned-down his techniques a bit. He tensed up for a moment as he charged chakra, and began building up water in his throat in the same manner he did when using Fireball and similar Katon ninjutsu. He spit a steady stream of water, at a somewhat slow speed, and felt no strain at all. Strafe was right; using a less demanding technique obviously yielded less painful results. Horui used a similar technique, and they both aimed at the malachite waters in hopes of raising the water level. As expected, the water level, although very torpidly, began to rise. Hoping to add some sort of additional use to a simple technique, Nagare made the water around him oscillate, not hurriedly, but in more of a careful and forceful way to create a wave and a current, by making the water stream he was releasing move similarly. Horui used his chakra to put a very soft electric field into the open, which was conducted by the water and spread across the swamp. The water level continued rising, until the stump that was their previous target was soon flooded over, and now lit brightly by the electric charge.

Once the water was at a decent level, the two turned to each other. Horui took a few steps back and magnified the current, sending sparks dancing along the surface of the waves. Nagare created a large sphere of water in front of him, and heated it with Katon chakra to create steam. The steam created enough of a diversion to give him time to jump into a nearby tree wrapped in vines. Horui would have fallen for this if he couldn't read Nagare's thoughts, and he stopped the pulsing Raiton. Nagare saw him stop the technique and ripped a branch from beside him, throwing it at full speed. It was small in length, but oddly heavier than an average kunai, so it didn't fly perfectly on course, but still traveled near the intended path.

Horui noticed the projectile approaching and made another sphere of water, utilizing it as a shield. The branch collided with the sphere and halted to a stop before being held in place. Horui stopped chakra flow and the sphere dropped into the swamp, along with the branch. He began charging toward the tree, stepping on the water as if it were solid ground, leaving footprints that rejoined the waves with each step. He reached the base of the tree and used a Katon technique, setting it ablaze, but Nagare used another stream of water to put out the fire, and locked eyes with Horui. Both of them nodded, and Nagare hopped down to stand next to him. They both turned to Strafe, now certain that they could make use of Suiton in most situations as proved by their little spar. "Perfect. We can use it efficiently in battle, and that's good enough for now. Thank you for all of your help, Strafe, and you too, Momaru." The sun in the sky locked half way obscured by the horizon, and the orange rays bounced off the clouds erratically, leaving stretched, jagged shadows crisscrossing the whole swamp. It was almost dark.

"Well, it's been a full week. It looks like it's time to head back to Kumogakure no Sato. Thank you again for teaching me how to use Water Release, Strafe. It was nice meeting you both, I'll be back to visit soon, surely." Nagare's feet splashed in the emerald waters as he turned around. Horui smiled at the boy and the beast and waved, before turning to follow Nagare. Their path out of the swamp was the closing call on the sun, and it fell away as the moon was now visible in the sky, and darkness covered the area within moments.

{Exit Thread}

Learning Suiton
Word Count: 2,869/2,850
TRAINING COMPLETE

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe waited anxiously as he watched the two shinobi take the last step i. Learning Suiton. He knew they would be successful based in their previous moves, but there was always the off chance of a screw up. They didn't disappoint, however, and were successful in their first attempt on the exercise. There was nothing left for Him to teach them. He smiled as they started to add different effects to the basic moves of Suiton, being impressive as they did so. He looked to Momaru, who only smiled with pride at Strafe. He was able yo teach someone a new element at the age of 13. A feat most would only dream of doing.

His attention was suddenly drawn back to the duo as they began to spar, tsting out their new found ability, or so it seemed. Their moves were completely in sync, which made the spar that much more difficult. "They are quite talented." Momaru said observing their technique and strategic ability. Strafe nodded as he wondered to himself about being a sensei in the future. He proved to himself that he could do it, now the opportunity needed to arise so he could prove it to everyone else. His thoughts were soon interrupted by the sudden halt of their spar. Strafe listened to their thanks and smiled warmly back at the Kumogakure ninja. "You are welcome, and if you ever need anything else, feel free to ask!" Strafe said with a handshake to Nagare and a nod to Horui. Momaru nodded in agreement, adding "Be careful on the way back to the Cloud. It is a dangerous world out there."

They watched as the duo walk off, heading back to their home. "I think its about time we do the same." Strafe said hoping on Momaru's back. "Indeed." The lion said as the turned to return to the Village's main section. They had done enough training for one day. The only thing that was heard was the sound of water splashing under the gigantic paws of the large beast. Strafe smiled at a great days work as they moved in the moonlight, heading for him home.

-Exit Thread-

Medical Ninjutsu Training B-A: 2069/3000 (To be continued in another thread.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.