You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Jutsu I'm Training:

"What am I going to do today?", Demi muttered to herself as she exited the room she was staying in. She took a glance around the streets of Konoha and bit her bottom lip in contemplation. 'I could go shopping again.. but I have more than enough stuff to carry when I decide to leave as it is... maybe I should go train or something.' She thought over the possible jutsu she knew she wanted to try, ones that she already knew the basic idea of, but had to put into practice.

She should, she knew, be as prepared as possible for when she went on to other villages. Konoha was nice and fine, but she knew only as much as anyone else knew about the other villages. Besides.. traveling was dangerous. Best to be prepared. So, training it was going to be today. She contemplated where she wanted to go as she leaned against the door frame of her rooms door, violet gaze traveling over everything set out before her. "Where to go...", she muttered out loud before stretching skyward. "Hmm..."

She lightly pushed herself off of the door jam, an idea in mind of a place to go: the forest. She knew, from her training the last time she was here, that it was normally a rather quiet place, and big enough. Heck, maybe she could even find that clearing she had used the last time, that almost perfect circular clearing. The soft tap, tap, tap, of her footsteps echoed against the ground as she threw a glance to the sky. The sun was just slowly beginning to rise, given the reason why the streets were just starting to become lively. She didn't pause to waste time talking, or for any other reason at all. Her mind was set, her mission clear, to learn another jutsu by the end of daylight, no matter how hard it proved to be.

One track mind here we go! Within minutes of the slow walking she was already becoming antsy, bored even, so she took off at a dead run, her form rushing past those just freshly entering the streets as she headed to and then into the forest. She could remember the general direction of the clearing she was looking for, so it didn't take long at all to find it. A few correct turns and she arrived, a good 15 minutes into her running. She liked that the clearing wasn't super close by, it meant there were less chances of hurting a random passersby, it also meant that if she accidentally caught herself on fire with what she was about to learn.. there wouldn't be a huge crowd around to witness it.

She wandered around the edge of the clearing in a circle, calming her mind, calming herself, it worked a little better than meditation as it were...

Word Count:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.