You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shinji

Shinji

D-rank
Tetsuya had been in the Cave a good majority of the day.  His recent days were not the most delightful, and he had become extremely aggrevated.  Though he urged for a squad, things were not the best, as he had been kicked out from his most recent team.  Tetsuya took a kick at a wall causing a rock slide coming straight down for him.  Tetsuya dodged each rock as it fell, and broke each rock as it collided with the ground.  Tetsuya fell onto his rear after breaking the final rock, sweating and breathing heavily.  Tetsuya wondered what could be his problem, why was he not strong enough.

Tetsuya felt a small rock hit his right shoe, which was the side that lead to the exit.  Tetsuya took a look up when he heard someone fall, or atleast he believed thats what it was.  Tetsuya stood up balling his fist as he pulled his hood over his blue hair.  Tetsuya began to walk towards the direction of the noise, thinking he may have been hallucinating.  Tetsuya saw a figure hide behind a boulder but pretended he did not see.  Tetsuya yelled out to the person, Whoever you are, come out now! Your attempting of sneaking up on me has failed.!

After Tetsuya spoke a man appeared with a long black beard, with a black bandanna and sword at his hip.  Tetsuya took put his hands in his pocket, and chuckled at the sight of the man.  The man had a tattoo on his left arm, similar to the men who attacked Yuudai's house.  The man spoke with a raspy yet deep voice,  "So you are the little shit who messed with my mens operation."  Tetsuya looked at the man, making eye contact as he spoke, So what if i am, are you here to fight me, or just whine about your lackies!  Tetsuya was pissed which was slightly off to those who knew him well, he wasnt the type to become angry but this man had got him there.

Taijutsu and Fuuton Training:

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

D-rank
There was a slight silence after Tetsuya spoke, and it was during this silence that calm and careful footsteps could be heard before the man could speak. Out of the shadows would come an average sized man clad in dark blue hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled over his face, dark blue pants, and shoes. The man had his sweat shirt zipped up slightly, but the black t-shirt underneath showing a smiley face was apparent. He calmly shifted his form into the light, the only part of his face being visible would be the region where his lips were. The lips themselves were pulled back into a slight smirk, whilst in the space his eyes were yellow hues would glow slightly. On his bottom lip the man had two studs, one on each side otherwise known as snake bites. He had his hands to his pants pockets as he strolled up behind the man casually. He noted the sword and quietly tilted his head back letting out a slight chuckle.

Why these two were in the cave was curious in itself but it was obvious the armed man meant to do harm to one of his village-mates. He couldn't allow that. He silently turned to the man with the sword, speaking calmly to him: "I am not entirely sure why you're here but I can guarantee you won't get a chance to draw that sword. You might as well turn and leave now before this gets violent." The bearded man only laughed and offered his rebuttle in that raspy voice of his. "Trust me, it's not I you should be worried about ye' little mongrel!" With that the man began to reach for his sword's hilt glaring at the newcomer.

Quietly, Sairento stepped forward, moving his fist to the man's stomach. After making impact, the man stumbled a bit then lurched forth, attempting to tackle Sairento. Reacting silently, he moved to the side, concentrating his chakra to form a small radiating blue circle of Raiton energy. This trap was stepped on by the man and after stepping back, Sairento used the Tiger handseal, triggering the trap. Shortly after sparks of electricity coursed through the attacker's body, causing him to shudder a bit. He was stunned for the most part aside from the unwilling shaking. At this point Sairento moved his hand to chop onto the back of the man's neck, striking the medula oblongata. Once this happened, the man fell to the ground, unconscious. Sairento quietly chuckled before looking back to the other male. "You're welcome"

Spoiler:

Shinji

Shinji

D-rank
Tetsuya a bit surprised by the stranger appearing from the shadows, he dressed almost similar to Tetsuya, minus the snake bites.  The boy delivered a few fast paced strikes to the man before rendering him unconscious.  The boy with a short chuckle, implying that Tetsuya would thank him, Tetsuya removed his hood before confronting the boy.  "Who are you and where did you come from."  Tetsuya asked the boy as he turned his back on him, Tetsuya frowned at the boy.  Though he was appreciative of the assistance, it was quite strange that the boy came out of no where.

Tetsuya took a look at the boys face, and finally realized who the boy was, Sairento.  Sairento or Sai as Tetsuya used to address him as, was his old teammate on the academy basketball team.  It had been a very long time since he last seen Sai, maybe two or three years.  Tetsuya was always use to looking up at the boy, but now they were at eye level.  Tetsuya addressed the boy just making sure he remembered him, "Sai!  Its me Tetsuya! I Haven't seen you in forever, hows it going buddy!?!?  Tetsuya smiled at the boy backing away throwing his hands behind his head.  Tetsuya's smile vanished when he heard voices coming down the cave, maybe six maybe seven men approaching their position.

Tetsuya grabbed Sai ducking behind a rock, as he could hear the men's voices approaching.  Tetsuya heard the men speaking, "Is that the Boss!!! Come on lets go get him!!!  The man awoke being assisted by two of his men, while the other four spoke to him.  "BOSS ARE YOU OKAY!!!  Who did this to you!"  The man they refered to as boss began shivering and a stutter in his speech, "T-T-Two. B-B-Brats. St-Still. I-In The Cave."  The man pointed at the rock the two boys were hiding behind.  Tetsuya looked to Sai hoping he had a plan, since Tetsuya didn't expect more attackers.

Suiton and Futon Training:

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

D-rank
Sairento's eyes adjust a bit and he noticed his old schoolmate Tetsuya. It had been a while since he'd seen the other male and in truth had forgotten him. But before he could offer a rebuttal to anything he was pulled behind a rock with Tetsuya. There were a few more men coming down the hallway, and apparently the man Sairento had incapacitated was the boss. He shook his head, looking around for any means of escape. He didn't really see much of anything at first, but noticed another small hallway behind the men leading out to another sub-cave or perhaps the way out. Sighing a bit, he nudged Tetsuya and pointed out towards the opening and motioning that they would need to take out a few of the others to get past the rest and escape. There was just one problem..How to distract them when it was two versus seven?

Sairento noticed then a large pool of water about five feet from their position. That's when he got an idea, and he moved quickly over to it. "There he is! Get him!" Sairento was already making handseals as he reached the pool, stepping into it. "Water Clone Jutsu!" He grinned as he finished his hand seals, the water coming up to form clone after clone, coming up to a full six clones made of water. The man moved with his clones, stopping to grab and pull Tetsuya along. The clones then began attacking the men, dodging and weaving from their attacks. While the boss man was turning around, Sairento jumped up, moving his foot to drag his heel across the male's jawline, knocking him unconscious once more. He then continued running towards the opening, moving inside.

"Close this up as soon as you can! My clones won't distract them for long." He said this and watched as the clones were hit and struck, turning back into water once more. The water fell into small puddles all over the ground around the men. Above the entrance was a large amount of loose rubble. If one could start a rock slide, they would be save. The new part of the cave itself was actually one of the hidden entrances from around the village. It led out into the country side, overlooking the village hidden in the mist. From there, Sairento and his companion would be safe enough to discuss what one another was doing there.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.