You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Juyo casually walked over to the Tsumi Sand Grounds.  The Chuunin Exams were about to start and there were a few things he wanted to learn.  Like this time, he had another genjutsu he needed to learn.  The problem with learning ninjutsu, was he couldn't just do it by himself, well he could, but he didn't want to.   Looking around the training grounds, he looked for someone or something to train with.  He moved to the side and sat on a bench.  He figured the training grounds would be packed right before the Chuunin Exams, but it seemed people were resting.  There were rumors that it would start the very next day.  He looked around and waited for someone or something to come along that he could possibly train on.  If only he had trained back with his mother before he left.

[144/1000]

Training Water Pulse

Last edited by Juyo on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mizuto~

Mizuto~

D-rank
Waking the day before the Chuunin exams, Mizuto was very anxious. Rising from his bed, he stripped from his night clothes and turned on the shower. "Gotta get my shit together, if I don't get my Suiton worked out, my sand will never take shape. That won't fly for the exams, I'll be steamrolled by the other Genin." Washing himself, Mizuto stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. Shaving his face quickly, Mizuto put on his trousers and coat. Strapping on his boots, he was hoping to get started early so he had decent time to train. Leaving his gourd of sand behind, he didn't want to take the bulky object to a place filled with sand. Closing and locking his door to his room, Mizuto made his way out of his house. Walking through the Sabaku clan grounds, Mizuto could see others of his clan already had awoken long before the sun had started to rise. Watching the sand flow through the air, he saw as gourds the size of people turned into huge amounts of sand, creating sharp spikes, domes of sand, and swords of the gritty substance. "Man, one day I'll be able to do stuff like that, then I can become Kazekage. They'll have to, I'd be a sand user in a village of nothing but sand. Moving on, Mizuto passed the gates of the compound into the residential district of Sunagakure no Sato. Coming across both large, beautiful mansions and small, comfy houses, Mizuto liked the way the village was created. There didn't seem to be segregation, just all financial classes living together, from the wealthy clans to the poor civilians. Smiling, Mizuto pulled his map of the large village from his pocket. 'The elders said the Tsumi Sand grounds were the perfect place for training, and it's in the walls, so it looks like a good place to go.' Rolling up the simple scroll, he placed it back in his pocket. "Looks like it's this way to the place."

Getting to the training ground, Mizuto was already excited. All around the area was nothing but trees, cacti, and sand. "That gourd is nothing compared to this place! Glad I left that heavy thing at home, it would've made this a lot worse." Finding an area devoid of other trainers, Mizuto took a deep breath. Channeling his chakra to the sand around him, Mizuto attempted to make it take the form of a sand hill. Having a small mound made, he decided to try changing the density of the sand. 'Let's get this to work, otherwise my other techniques won't form.'

Training Suiton, D>C
451/3000

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Sarutobi Mitsuo knew that he had come a long way since the days his father had since trained him to use his Katon element, knowing that he would be proudly watching from the sidelines as Mitsuo continued on in the Chuunin Exams. He made his way along the dusty streets of Sunakagure, looking for a good place to get in a little bit of extra training. His father and his ancestors could do things with fire that he could so far only dream of, and he intended to step up to his clan's legacy and master the element. He smiled as he took a drag on his cigarette, allowing the smoke to fill his lungs and holding it there before exhaling through his nose. He decided that he would make his way out too the Tsumi Sand Grounds, as he had heard this was the place to come to train.

He had removed his shirt as he ritualistically did when he was training, and placed it into his pack which he then set down, all of the tools he needed placed in his pouch. He made his way along and saw another of the competitors in the exams trying to work with the sand. He decided he would train near this young man, being cautious not to give away any of his techniques but at the same time hoping to be able to get to know another of the competitors in the exams.

He walked near (though not too close) to where the young Suna nin was training and stood perfectly still, forming a tiger hand seal and allowing the fire chakra to build up inside of him. He could feel his chakra taking form deep inside of his chest and he smiled, closing his eyes and moving it into his throat so he could begin to exhale it as smoke or ash or even fire.

Time to get to work nii-san, hopefully I can get this training finished before the next exam starts!

His eyes wandered briefly over to the sand nin who was trying to mound up sand. Interesting ability and not one to be taken lightly. Mitsuo smiled once more, his mouth opening as he released the chakra from his mouth, forming a horse hand seal and changing its form into that of a fine Ash that really was gunpowder. He had no intention to ignite the jutsu, but had decided that he would practice a little more with the still unfamiliar technique that required such concentration and planning.

(Katon B>A 424/3000)

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Juyo sat and pondered about his training and the upcoming Chuunin Exams when it hit him. He was doing this all wrong. What was he thinking trying to train with someone to practice new jutsu? The possibility of his random training partner could end up being a Genin that's going into the exams and then use the information against Juyo.

Coming to this conclusion, he stood up, shocked at his own naivety. There was no way he'd train with another Genin and give away valuable information. He walked back the way he came, passing two new arrivals to the training grounds. One had a gourd strapped to his back, while the other was Mitsuo, if Juyo remembered correctly. He had met Mitsuo briefly when he had just arrived into town. Relieved at his new decision after seeing one Genin that was here for the Exams, Juyo continued back to his room at the old inn.

[Exits Thread]

Mizuto~

Mizuto~

D-rank
Feeling the minute amount of water in the sand, Mizuto bit his cheek. If he could just get enough of the moisture to clump the sand together, Mizuto knew the sand techniques could be performed successfully, without having his spikes look like cylinders or having his dome crumble on his hand. Staring at the mound of sand he had created, Mizuto picked out the dampest particles of sand. Grouping them together, Mizuto started to see the sand stick together by itself, rather than have him constantly holding it in shape. Further trying this technique, Mizuto attempted to make a small, foot high wall of the gritty substance. The sand coming together in construction, the small wall was actually starting to come together in the shape he wanted it in. Now standing a little under his knee, Mizuto was satisfied he had gotten his manipulation of the sand correct in it's shaping. Giving it a kick, the wall however crumbled back to it's mound and spraying sand into the air. "Well, I got most of it right anyway, stuff that mattered. Guess it just comes easier with practice." Attempting to form the wall again, Mizuto noticed it formed slightly faster. "This stuff is kind of more like muscle memory. When I do it a lot, I guess it really is second nature."

Taking his attention off of his work, Mizuto noticed a shirtless man with his hand in the horse seal. A little off put by his training area being invaded, he called to the man. "Hey buddy, watch where you put that jutsu of yours, will 'ya? If my sand hill gets soggy, it's on your head." Turning back to his hill in a huff, Mizuto tried to quickly form a spike to jut out of the sand. Receiving a slightly blunted shard, Mizuto shrugged. He had the idea right, with the moisture in the sand, but he knew the only way it would work for him was practice. Trying once again, the sand spike formed at the same speed, but sharper. Shrugging, it seemed he was going to be here for a while.

(Suiton D>C 808/3000)

Mizuto~

Mizuto~

D-rank
Blowing out air, Mizuto decided to reconsider his training today. Feeling bored of the work he would have to do, he decided he would do this at a later time. Kicking away the mound of sand, Mizuto walked out of the sand grounds and back to his home.

{Exit Thread}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.