You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally meeting [Anti-Personel squad only] Empty Finally meeting [Anti-Personel squad only] Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:05 am

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Walking into a surprisingly well lit cavern came Bonreu through one of the several entrances. His clan's trademark red hair kept short as always. The overcoat he normally wore was still covering the clothes he wore underneath. He was dimly shown thanks to the abundance of glowing moss that had grown. It had spread to cover random spatterings of the walls and the tall domed ceiling that reached easily 40 meters high. The room would be very useful for any sparring or training that needed to be done thanks to it's large dimensions; with at least 80 meters from any wall to the opposite side it gave plenty of room to maneuver. The pool of water in the corner offered a easy source of water for jutsu as well. With few "normal" people know of the underground system's entrance it was unlikely to have a random person interfere, or even get hit. The thickness of rock also would prevent any sound from disturbing the village. The perfect training and battle ground in short.

Walking around the perimeter of the cavern to burn time. He had sent a short message to everyone in the Anti-Personnel about how to find their way here. It was past time to meet up and get to know one another. But boy did waiting suck!

Nearing the pond while walking around, an idea came to mind. He recently learned a new jutsu that involved doodling, why not use it? squatting down near the pool, Bonreu began to draw on the wall with his chakra.

285/300:

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe walked with a bit of pep in his step as he headed toward his first squad meeting. A lot happened during the past few weeks and he didn't really know when he was going to meet his squad. Now the time had come and he was ecstatic. "I wonder what their like." He said to himself as his blue hair bounced in the wind. It wasn't windy outside, Strafe was just so excited that he was now moving at a jog. Maybe he was still just a kid.

After about twenty minutes of jogging, he had arrived. The entrance to the cave was in front of him, yet he was frozen in place. He just wanted to like his squad above all else. He didn't want to be miserable during his time as a Genin. "Well, here goes nothing." He sighed as he stepped through the threshold, entering the cave. Immediately he noticed someone sitting down.

"Hello, I'm Strafe Aisu." He said as all the nerves evaporated from his body. He was always good with first impressions, he just tended to worry too much. "I'm here to meet with the Anti-Personel squad." He said as he studied the man's reactions. He silently wondered if the person in front of him was his sensei or just another member. He would soon find out.

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Finishing the jutsu's etchings into the wall just as the soft sounds of foot fall reached his distracted ears. "Hello, I'm Strafe Aisu." with a slight pause. "I'm here to meet with the Anti-Personel squad.". Standing up to get a good look at the voice. He was a kid, a few years younger than Bonreu, and blue seemed to be a descriptor; blue eyes, blue hair, and some of his cloths were blue as well. To Bonreu's dismay the kid seemed to be of equal height to himself despite being obviously younger.

Offering his hand in friendship he introduces himself " Hello Strafe Aisu, I am Bonreu Uzumaki. The previous squad leader that was assigned to the Anti-Personel squad has taken maternity leave, so I will be taking over for her. It is a pleasure to meet you. He hoped that the other members of the squad didn't know that he was previously assigned to the squad as well, but as a member instead of the commander. Personally he thought it best to be seen as a superior so that he would be respected more, instead of having them familiar with him.

Showing a bit of disappointment he says partly to himself " I was hoping for more members to show up. But with the rebuilding finishing up I guess things are still a bit hectic. Hopefully more will show up as we continue " Shrugging it off as bad luck.

Last edited by Bonreu on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko was nervous about meeting her new squad members but also happy to meet them at the same time. She was hoping that they could all become friends and work to gather on their problems and the mission. As she was walking and thinking about that she realized she never asked who the other members where or who was the leader. Stopping for a moment she pondered on if she should go back and find out or just keep walking to the location. After a hard thought about it she decided to keep heading to the meeting. It would look bad if she was late for the first time she was going to meet everyone. When she finally arrived to the location she was surprised that it was in a cave. She thought to herself, ‘why would our meeting be in a cave. There could be spiders and there and it most likely is going to be dark.’ At the thought about spiders a shiver went down the back of Ryoko’s spin. Trying to shack her fear off Ryoko slowly walks inside the cave.

She was surprised that it had lighting in most of the cave. She also noticed that there were two other people inside already. Looking at both of them she realized that one had red hair and the other had blue. Both of their hair was way shorter than her long blond hair that went down to her waist. Looking at both of them with a smile she said, “Hello there my name is Ryoko and I will be joining the Anti-Personnel Squad.” As she kept smiling she asked, “And who would you kind guys be?” As she waited for them to answer her question she walked over to them and took a stood between the two of them.

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
"Nice to meet you, Bonreu." Strafe said politely as he met his sensei. He seemed a bit older than Strafe, but that was to be expected. "Maybe they're just a bit late." He said with optimism that was rare among shinobi. If he had learned one thing during his time as a ninja, it was that bad things will happen when you least expect it.

It appeared his optimism was well placed, as another member of the squad entered the cave and introduced herself. "Welcome to the squad! I'm Strafe Aisu." He said nodding with a warm welcome. All the people of his squad seemed warm and friendly, which was quite a contrast to the setting they were in. The bland cave was quite an odd setting for a team meeting, but he suspected there was reason behind the location.

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Smiling at the entrance and introduction of the newcomer. It looked like things were shaping up very well. If his luck held out another person would show up before they finished in this room. It would definitely be helpful to have a third person for what he was planning, but that's a secret he wants to hold onto for a bit.

Looking the newcomer up and down as she introduced herself as Ryoko, he introduced himself again, this time to her. " Hello Ryoko. I am Bonreu, your squad commander. It will be nice to have a kunoichi on the squad." Smiling the entirety of his introduction. This lot was nice and friendly, he hoped that what Sero had in mind didn't break their spirits, his own included. Time to get to what they were he for, or at least get ready for it.

Mentally activating the seals he had made earlier, 3 clones of Bonreu began to form out of mud from the pool behind him, each forming around a sub seal that he made near the original seal. It wasn't wise to put the sub seals that close to the main one, but for now it would do what he needed.

Gesturing to the clones of himself he addressed both of his squad " Put simply, I would like to see what you can do, so that i know if you will be of use in combat. Don't worry about holding back on the clones, just try not to hit us while you are at it. Afterwards i'll tell you why we are here. " With that being said, Bonreu walked a ways away from his clones to get a good view.

Each clone spread out away from each other, with two of the clones assuming a defensive stance and the third looking borde.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko sighed when Bonreu told her and Strafe to fight his clones, it would not have been a big deal if she had her weapons on her but she didn’t bring them with her. She looked at all three clones and decided to go after the one looking bored. Looking at the other two before she made her move, and then back at Strafe, she thought to herself, ‘I really hope he follows my lead and goes in on the same one with me.’ Taking a longer look at Strafe she realized that he was younger than her. Hopeful he knows how to fight at that young age or this could end with us not taking out even one clone. At that thought she chuckled to herself and looked back at the clones

“I will try my best Bonreu San.”Ryoko said with a smile as she looked at him. 'I can see why he is doing this and it sounds like fun but I’m not really ready for it but it’s too late for that, she thought to herself. Ryoko was one of the fastest in her class but she didn’t think she is going to be faster than Bonreu.' Thinking to herself, ‘I could use my speed to get close to one so Strafe can take him down.’ She nodded to herself and rolled her shoulders to get ready.

When she looked back at the clones, Ryoko ran up to the one that looked bored and kicked him in the lower right leg. Right after the kick she tried to get behind him to grab a hold of him so Strafe could attack. As she was holding the clone down she looked at Strafe and winked. Hopeful he will attack this one with me. I just hope I can hold on to him before Strafe attacks if he does. As she was holding the clone down she noticed that there was marking on the ground near the clone. Letting out a sigh she knew that she just did the wrong thing and it was too late to do anything about it. Mumbling to herself, “Not looking good for me already, I really should of done more training with attacks.”

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Really? He had to fight and didn't have his new companion with him? He just had to deal with it, as he wanted to impress his new Sensei. It's not that Strafe was weak offensively, it just that his offensive jutsu weren't as strong or numerous as his other areas. "I'll try my best." He said before turning to the clones.

They were just clones, but it still was not the ideal situation for Strafe. Regardless of what he thought, his teammate was a little more forward with her thoughts. She immediately rushed in, attacking the clone that was sitting back, rather than the ones in defensive stances. Great. Now he had to make sure she didn't get caught in the crossfire of the attacks. A strategy would have been great in a situation like this.

Not to mention his jutsu weren't mean for close range attacks. He would have to take these clones out from a distance. It was enough thinking for now, it was time to act. He threw a few hand signs together before calmly stating "Ice Style: Ice Darts Jutsu". Suddenly, Strafe opened his mouth, shooting 4 ice darts at each clone, hoping to at least take out one with the attack. If anything, it would allow him to follow up with another jutsu.

Spoiler:

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Watching as his students decided to attack the third clone he had made in case the last member of the squad showed up, it at least showed they aimed for openings. Unfortunately it didn't seem like Ryoko was actually skilled in taijutsu despite her use of it. Strafe had shown skill at his clan's ice ninjutsu tho, and they worked well as a team by attacking the same target. There was definitely potential to work with.

As the force holding the clone together was unraveled by the multiple direct hits from Strafe's ice needles, the mud that composed the clone fell from Ryoko's grasp to the floor. As the seal on the ground began to draw mud to itself to make another clone, Bonreu ignored it and clapped his hands to their efforts " Well coordinated attack you too. Targeting the one that paid the least attention was a smart move. And good use of Ninjutsu Strafe. With some training we can be a very effective team. But i must ask Ryoko: you don't seem skilled Taijutsu, so why did you use it?" It seemed like she lacked attack skills at the moment. He would either need to remedy that, or talk with Sero about their squad name.

Now to the real reason they were there. " The real reason why we are here is to check out some reports of missing people. I thought it would be an interesting way to start our squad, and not as boring as the missions you probably have done before. I'll give you a bit of time to make sure you have everything you need before we go to the area of the reports in this cave system." He should give them a chance to go collect any weapons they didn't bring with them.

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko looked over at Bonreu-san and said, “The reason I used Taijutsu was because most of my jutsu are medical and I did not bring my weapons with me so I could not use my other jutsu. I am sorry that my Taijutsu is the greatest, it is one thing I would like to work on at some point.” After she said that she gave him a smile and looked over at Strafe Aisu and said, “that was great work there Strafe, sorry there wasn’t much else I could do there.” Letting out a sigh she really wished she did bring her weapons with her, now she looks like the weakest member on the team. As she thought about that she also thought that it might be true that she was the weakest.

Looking back at Bonreu-san she moved her hands to the side of her skirt and said, “I will take you up on that offer Bonreu-san. It shouldn’t take me to long to get my weapons and come right back. It is here where the mission is right?” Ryoko had to stop herself because she realized she was starting to talk too much and laughed on the inside as she thought, ‘there I go again’. Looking back at Strafe than at Bonreu she said, “I will be right back, ok.” After that she walked over to the cave entrance and stopped. She turned around to wait to see what Bonreu-san was going to say.

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe smiled kindly as the clones were defeated quite easy. Either he was getting quite a bit stronger, or his sensei had something else in mind. His thoughts were confirmed when Bonreu spoke, complimenting him in the process. "I appreciate the kind words." He said as he nodded in respect to the person that would be leading them for the next portion of his time as a ninja. He would have liked to see what kind of skill his sensei had, but he would eventually see that in time.

Ryoko responded with very kind words as well. He liked his team thus far. Hopefully they would be as fluent in battle as they were in meetings. She also put his mind to rest, as she explained her actions in the skirmish. That was a huge relief, as he didn't want to have to heal her after every mission. Not that he didn't need the practice, he just didn't want that many opportunities for mistakes. "Thank you! Considering the circumstances, you did well!" He said hoping to lift her spirits. She seemed as young as he was, so he was sure she was at least nervous.

"I will have to take you up on the offer as well." He said turning to Bonreu with a grin. "My unique friend and comrade, Momaru, would love to meet you guys. He's a big part of my offensive ability as well." He said explaining to his sensei. He wanted to make sure that Bonreu knew his purpose on most teams were to be a medic/defender. "You see, I'm more of a defensive ninja, also specializing in Medical Ninjutsu. It's very rare that I have to even enter a battle like that." He said chuckling as he realized that his sensei might know all of this already.

"I'll see you two in a few!" He said smiling and bowing before turning to exit behind Ryoko. He stopped behind her, waiting for any last minute words from his sensei.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.