You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Empty Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko was waiting in the park for Bonreu to show up to help her learn some Jutsu’s. As she waited for him, she started to hum and play with a piece of grass. There were not many people in the park today and that surprised her since it was such a nice day. It was warm but with a cool and gentle breeze coming from the west. The few people in the park where walking around in couples or seating on one of the many benches in the park talking. Letting out a small sigh, Ryoko wondered what it was like to be in love with someone. She wasn’t been in love yet and sometimes even dream about someone to fall in love with. Ryoko Blushed as she thought about that and realized she should be thinking about the two jutsu she wants to learn.

Ryoko wished that she didn’t miss the training for these two jutsu since she believes that these two will help her in fights and be able to save others. Ryoko tried to remember how to do the Doppelganger Technique. Ryoko thought she remembered how they did it and tried. After trying multiple times she realized that she must be doing something wrong and looked around to see if Bonreu was here yet.

(217/750)

Last edited by Ryoko on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Empty Re: Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Bonreu leisurely strolled into the park on this clear day. It was strange weather for the village, but definitely liked. It was so often raining or overcast that it really put a damper on Bonreu's mood. He had gotten used to the mist that was very often prevalent in the country but the rain he never got used to even after having been born and raised here. It was such a nice day out he didn't even have to bother bringing an umbrella, tho he did keep his normal over cloak with him. It was more habit and appearance reasons that as protection from the weather really, but it served as both when needed.

Wandering the park for a little bit to find his student. He found her what appeared to be thinking to herself. " Hello Ryoko, nice to see you again. What did you need help with?" He couldn't remember what she had said she wanted help with, but it would be a good excuse to get some training in too. He had one in mind but it would be a little difficult if he could do it. Another jutsu involving his personal area of expertise, as always. It wouldn't be to difficult to learn, he had picked up a nack for these things recently, they always just came naturally to him like it was second nature, but it was to be expected from an Uzumaki practising Fuuinjutsu.

Approaching Ryoko, Bonreu didn't make a straight line, instead curving a bit while sinking chakra into the ground through his feet. It would be interesting if he could do this without anyone noticing.

275/1200

3Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Empty Re: Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
After looking around she saw Bonreu walking in a curve, she didn’t understand why he was doing that but she did see the chakra he was leaving on the ground. Tilting her head she looked up at Bonreu, “Hello Bonreu-San, I was going to see if you could help me with trying to learn Fire Style: Misty Flame Dance. While I was waiting for you I was playing around with a jutsu I already know. If you could tell me if I am doing anything wrong with it, which would be great.” After saying that, Ryoko attempted to try the jutsu out. Ryoko took a deep breath, filling her mouth and throat with chakra. As she was holding the Chakra inside her mouth ash tried to turn it into a gas. When she finally thought she did that right she looked to the right and blow out the gaseous substance. Smelling the air she notices that it didn’t work this time. Looking at Bonreu and asked, “Do you know what I did wrong Bonreu-san?” The fact it didn’t work made her a little upset and wanted to try again right away but was waiting for Bonreu to tell her what to do.

(419/750)

4Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Empty Re: Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:03 am

Kage No Akira

Kage No Akira

D-rank
Looking at the results of his student's attempt at the jutsu, it seemed to either be a fire jutsu of some kind, an ashe subset of the fire element, or a flammable gas perhaps. Unfortunately he lacked the affinity for that particular element himself so he would be unable to share with her any insight into fire jutsu let alone the particular one she was trying to work out. Luckily experience at using ninjutsu from one element would help with another element to a degree. Experience in general often helped with learning anything, even if the two things in question were from unrelated specializations completely. Bonreu had an idea for what the problem she was having was, and it was very common in genin. " When you bring the chakra up to your mouth, make sure to keep the chakra together and in your control. Otherwise you won't mold some of it properly when it reaches your mouth. " It might not be the solution to her problem, but it was a very good place to start.

Stroking his chin as if he was in thought, Bonreu paced a bit more, again using his feat to apply the shaping to the ground with his chakra. This jutsu could be a very good jutsu if used properly, but it required a long time to set up and activate. It was really a drag come to think of it. This period of set up really left him open, but then again several of his jutsu did that.

Giving the appearance of collecting his wits once again, Bonreu shakes his head to rid himself of his line of thought, before returning his attention to Ryoko. " Sorry, my thoughts wandered there for a moment." Sitting down in front of her to better watch her attempt to master the jutsu she worked on. Smiling he reassures her in her continued attempt " If another problem arises, feel free to ask. That's what I'm here for." It was nice to have students, but it could be a little nerve racking to make sure he didn't screw up and look bad.

To pass a little bit of time, he brought his hands together calmly to focus his own chakra and finish the creating of what he hoped would be another flawless jutsu. He was sure of his abilities at least to the point if things did go bad, nothing bad would happen and all that would happen would be a waste of chakra. He needed to train sometime, and why not multi task while doing it? Gave him more time to do other things. Even now he had another idea for a jutsu. This time involving his clan's abilities.
721/1200

5Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Empty Re: Training (Anti-Personal Squad only) Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Ryoko

Ryoko

D-rank
Ryoko listen closely to what Bonreu-san had to say. As she listens she realized he didn’t know any fire jutsu but still him helping would make it easier on her. After he was finished talking the wind started to pick up and some dark clouds where moving over head. Ryoko looked up at the sky and back down at Bonreu. Looking into his eyes Ryoko said, “Thank you for the help Bonreu-san. What you told me should help me out a lot. By the way what do you want me to call you, is Bonreu-san all right or should I just say sir?”

As Ryoko waited for him to answer her question she decided to try it again but try what he said this time. Remembering what he said she took a deep breath in again and focused her chakra in her mouth. As she was doing this she made a mental image of it turning into the gas she was trying to make. After she made it into a gas she blows out the flammable gas. As the gas spread out five meters Ryoko smiled. When she finally notices the odder her smile grew bigger. Looking at Bonreu she jumped on him and hugged him. As she was hugging him she said, “Thank you, thank you for helping me. I don’t know how long it would have taken me if you didn’t tell me that.” Still hugging him she looked him in the eyes and smiled. A few seconds later she realizes she was still holding onto him. Jumping back a little Ryoko blushed and said, “I am so sorry about that.”

(692/750)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.