You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a painful visit  Empty a painful visit Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:00 am

kalpo

kalpo

D-rank
Kalpo walks into the cemetery. He lights a cigarette. Wonders around because he has never visited the person he is there to visit. Kalpo wasn't even at the funeral because that night changed him forever. As he got to the far corner of the cemetery the grave stone read Nekotone, Nomachi. Kalpo leaned sat down in front of the gave he bowed his head and started to tear up. As he thought of the events of that night so many things had happened. How does a simple sparing match go so wrong? Why would the ANBU want to talk to Nomachi? How did he kill the 4 man team with out even breaking a sweat? Why did he go inside then run back outside and take off? Why was the stumbling when he showed up at Kalpos house later? Why did he put me in a genjutsu? What Do the words, "when the time is right you will know what happened tonight" mean? them words and that genjutsu aunt his dreams every night. lastly why did was there so many ANBU members and why did they us fire. They burned down Nomachi's house down with him inside. When he was obviously injured they could have arrested him and made him pay for whatever he did he deserved a fair trial instead he was executed before that happen. To be honest Kalpo missed his mentor after all he was the closest thing to a father he could remember Kalpo with out noticing says out loud, "I did my first mission today it was a success i wish you where here to see how much stronger i have gotten you where the only one that truly cared about me" . The tears made puddle under him he puts out his cagarette and continues to cry. With his head up against the grave stone and his hands on top of his head

Kalpo has been here for a couple hours. He pulls out a cigarette and lights it. Then he pulls something out of his coat and says, "i found this a couple days after you died i dont know if u left it with me on purpose or not just give me a sign of some kind". Just then something tells him to keep the item in the back of his mind. he puts it back in his pocket. Kalpo then stands up and walks a way. Knowing that he heard the voice of Nomachi tell him, "That the key was very importand and he should keep it"

{ Exit }

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.