You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Visit [Private, NK] Empty A Visit [Private, NK] Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:09 am

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
Stepping into the sanctuary of her inn room, Reiko closed the door behind herself and sighed, blinking a few times. Today had been a busy day for her, even if it was mainly full of simply things. She'd arrived only at around midday, and had headed straight to the hot springs after wandering around for a bit, exploring the resort. She had ended up meeting a Suna shinobi as well, at the hot springs. They'd chatted for a bit, and after a while she'd ended up going into the baths. Of course, she also sat there for a good three or four hours. She wasn't quite sure which at this point, but she knew it was a while. After training so much, a hot bath felt like heaven on tired muscles. One she left the baths, a simple dinner at one of the vendors had been in order, along with a popsicle from another vendor not long after. That popsicle was in her hand now, the young girl biting off a piece as she set her shoes down neatly next to the door, her still-wet hair falling in her face as she did so.

Grunting in irritation, Reiko straightened up again, swallowing the now melted bite she'd taken and heading over to her bag. Putting the stick of the popsicle in between her teeth, she slipped off her belt and sash, setting them both over the bag carefully before turning, happy to be left in a more simple clothing situation. Yawning, the young kunoichi then plopped down on her sleeping mat, taking the next few moments to gobble down the rest of the popsicle, licking the residual liquid from her fingers once she'd finished. She then flopped back on the mat, staring emotionlessly up at the ceiling.

"I'm bored," she said in a clear voice. She snapped back up into a sitting position again, as if a rope had pulled her there. Pulling her wet strands of hair forward, she loosely braided it, wanting it out of the way, and not further wetting her clothes. From there, she stood, going to the window and pushing it open, leaning as far out as she could, which was nearly out of the window itself, and peering down below. It was dark now, so it seemed many people had retreated into their respective rooms. It left the resort grounds below looking bare and lonrly, save the few people that went back and forth, most likely coming in from drinking or going out for the same thing. Smiling lightly, Reiko leaned her elbows on the window sill, watching the forms move about, back and forth, over and over again. It was entertaining to her, and hopefully it would tire her after a while, so she cpuld go to sleep without tossing and turning for hours on end. In the back of her throat, she hummed a little lullaby tune, her gaze focused on the ground below her.

~506/506 WC~

2A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:04 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
After having dinner taken at a nearby restaurant there was nothing really else to do besides roaming these streets without a designated place in mind, and that was what the silver-haired man was doing while approaching this towering inn in which many foreign people chose to rest during the festivities of the Chūnin Selection Exams. Being relatively close towards the window from which Reiko stood, that humming sound which was pleasant and quite melodic had began assaulting those sharp ears, craving for the man’s attention since those ebony and dull eyes darted immediately against the source from which it came. Even beneath the pale and weak light that was radiating from the slumbering moon which barely clung upon that pitch-black sky, those well-known white eyes which belonged towards the Hyūga clan could be seen shimmering. Apparently, the first student that Tenzō had the opportunity of testing before granting entrance within that squad of his has finally managed to make her way towards the Land of Lightning and perhaps now was the best time to meet up.

Since Reiko had some loose ends that were needed to be wrapped up, the young lady did not had the opportunity and pleasure of meeting the rest of the squad when the first meeting had occurred, more specifically when they traveled together towards the Land of Lighting. Nonetheless, with those out of the way, this particular member of the Hyūga would now be capable of joining within the upcoming training sessions and missions which were going to be undertaken as a squad, if no other unexpected occurrences will hinder this part. From their last encounter, a few changes had began to appear on this particular Uchiha, ones which may cause the young lady to not recognize him as he passed beneath those eyes of hers. Tenzō had suffered from vitiligo which caused the young man to lose the color pigment of his own skin and hair; however, the rest of those features did not change at all and she will mostly recognize him upon their encountering.

This particular Uchiha had raven-like hair that was black as the night, and that skin of his was already milky white, but now, that skin became a bit more pale whilst the whole hair on his body had been taken over by a silver color. With all of that being said, once the young man managed to realize that Reiko was the one humming freely, and a couple of heavy footsteps took the man against the entrance of this particular inn. In little to no time at all, that tall figured managed to relocate himself against the reception at which an old man stood with a couple of drowsy eyes since the hour was quite late, and most of the people were indeed probably sleeping or outside partying. “Greetings, do you have a minute?” were the words which came out between those pale lips, whilst those ebony eyes had locked upon the old figure. “Sure, would you like a room?” the person who stood beneath the counter replied on a barely audible tone, and there was no doubt if the Uchiha came ten minutes later this person would have fallen asleep.

While shaking that head of his from left to right, a couple of words arose once more “No... no... thank you, but I do not need a room. Actually, I am interested in finding out the room number which belongs to Hyūga Reiko, she is my student and I need to talk with her, so could you please help me with that?” on a calm tone which ended up with another query at the end. After exchanging a couple of more words with the old man, the answers which he was seeking were finally revealed, and so, the silver-haired man departed, but not before leaving a few ryo behind as a reward for the information which he was told. Instead of making his way upstairs, Tenzō decided to first drop by towards the room which was located on the opposite direction, to pick up a bottle of red and sweet wine as a gift before heading towards Reiko. Like most of the inns, this one had a restaurant in as well in case people wished to not travel outside in order to grab something to eat.

After a minute or two, the silver-haired man bought one of the most expensive bottles of wine since an occasion such as this did not occur that often, and without further ado, the man began making his way towards the stairs. For some odd reason, each step that was taken upon those stairs released a faint and squeaky noise and the first conclusion which could be made would indicate that this building was quite old. In this particular night, Tenzō was wearing a long sleeve and formal shirt which had an interesting grey color as it stood carefully hidden beneath that jet-black haori that shared a similar color with those skinny pants. As soon as those ebony and dull eyes found themselves standing in front of Reiko’s door, the Uchiha gave a few calm knocks against that sturdy wood so that he may not startle the person who stood inside. It was quite late after all, and most people wouldn’t really expect visits at such an ungodly hour of the day; hopefully, Reiko was still awake.

Right after the sound of those knocks had a chance to stop reverberating around the place, a couple of words were left behind “Reiko, it’s me, Uchiha Tenzō.” on a stern tone to reveal his own presence so that the young lady will know who was lingering beyond that door. Without adding anything more, the silver-haired man awaited for her to open up the door if she desired to do that, and if the door was opened then the man would take a formal bow to act as a more proper greeting. A lot of time passed since their last encounter, and they most likely had a few things to catch up, especially since Reiko was probably not aware of the rest of who belonged in squad three. After standing up from that bow, the corner of those lips will turn upwards to display a kind and welcoming smile, before a couple of more words which leave between them which were meant to inquire about how was Reiko’s travel to the Land of Lightning.

~ 1086/1086 of Total Words ~

3A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
The night was slowly becoming more peaceful, in a way. A few of the drunkards that had been talking outside in loud voices were retreating back into their bars or inns, letting the sound of crickets pop through ti her just barely. Letting out a small sigh of contentment, Reiko slumped down a bit, her chin coming to rest on her crossed wrists, leaning back a bit on her feet so she wouldn't get uncomfortable. Tipping her head to the side, Reiko looked up at the stars for a moment wondering again at what enticed people to stare at them endlessly. The Kumo ninja she'd tripped over in the woods had been watching the clouds, too. To that end, she couldn't understand the enticement either. They were just clouds, and they were just stars, at least, to her.

A creak of the floorboards outside her door broke through her reverie, leading her to jump up, whirling about and taking a defensive stance. A knock followed a few seconds later, and Reiko relaxed only fractionally. Even if they'd bothered to knock, they were showing up at a pretty late hour to be simply checking in or something of the like. Frowning slightly, she crept only a few inches forward and crouched down a bit. "Byakugan!" she whispered under her breath, blinking once as her vision changed, and she gained sight beyond the door.

It was a male, and a shinobi, judging from the chakra lines. Tipping her head to the side, Reiko frowned. The person looked familiar, in a way. Well, the build did. She could assume they were somebody she'd met before, but she couldn't quite remember exactly whom.... wait. It was then the form called out, stating whom they were. Recognizing the voice, Reiko let out a small giggle, amused at the way she'd acted.

Rising to her feet, Reiko walked to the door, pulling it open a small crack and staring a moment before deactivating her Byakugan. "Hiya, Tenzo," she said, glancing up at his hair curiously, but opening the door all the same. She didn't know why his hair had changed color, but his face was the same. No need to point it out, she thought. She was the one always irritated when somebody pointed out her eyes to her. Being hypocritical would get her nowhere. She'd heard that Tenzo and the team had gone to Kumo ahead of her, but she hadn't had the chance to see any of them since she'd arrived. Stepping back to allow him inside, she smiled when he bowed, putting a hand over her mouth to hide it and following in her own little curtsy.

Moving to close the door behind him, she heard him inquire about how her trip had been. Tipping her head to the side a bit, she turned, leaning against the door frame. "Uneventful, truthfully," she said. "I stayed at a few inns, lived off mostly dried meat when I was walking. Everhthing is really peaceful right now, it seems. Maybe it's because of the exams. I wasn't attacked, or anything, though." Straightening up, she looked at him curiously. "Did you guys' trip go well? I'm sorry I wasn't able to travel with any of you, but my hands were a bit tied." she smiled lightly, clasping her hands together behind her back. She managed to keep herself from picking at her sash, this time. Mostly because she wasn't wearing it... but that was beside the point.

~596/1102~

4A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Because the silver-haired man chose to bow rather quickly, those ebony and dull eyes did not had the opportunity of catching even a glimpse of that first shimmering smile that was swiftly hidden by her own fragile hand which went against it. As she began explaining about her own trip, the tall figure took a couple of heavy footsteps inside the room while throwing those eyes all over it, curiously looking to see how one of his own students chose to live. This particular Uchiha had a personality which forced him to pay attention even towards the smallest details, but the man wasn’t that ignorant to judge a person solely based on them; ignorance and shallowness wasn’t something that the man viewed highly beneath that own pair of eyes. Nonetheless, that scour did not last for long since Tenzō turned back at Reiko just to witness that her own head was tilted towards the side as she leaned against the wooden door; as such, the man kept that gaze against her until she finished up speaking.

That faint smile was easily picked up once she had finished up posing those questions between them, and the way that her hands went against that back of hers only indicated towards him that there still was a barrier of formality between them, and the man did not really wished for any when they were off-duty. Without letting the pause last for too long, the silver-haired man let out of a couple of words “Well, our journey was interesting, since I had them placed under a simulation, and you haven’t really missed that much.” on a calm and gentle tone before letting those pale lips curl upwards within a smile as well. “Also, why are you keeping your hands behind the back? I’ve told you before that you can treat me as a friend, when there is no need for these unwanted formalities. My bow, was simply due to the respect that I have for you, Reiko.” the Uchiha added on the same gentle tone before letting those eyes wander once more against the room.

Curiously, this time Tenzō was searching for a place to linger and the only thing that could be spotted by the man was the kitchen which had the dining table, and so, the silver-haired man began waltzing towards it without really asking permission to do so. Perhaps, asking for it might have not been such a bad idea, since this young lady might have something against this gesture; there was no doubt, that this person was acting a bit too friendly amongst other people. Within moments, the young man arrived at the table before reaching out with the free had in order to grasp the two chairs that were both slithered against the ground, whilst making a screeching sound as they went against the floor beneath. Before having the chance of taking a sit, the tall figure would let out another question leave between those lips “So tell me, Reiko. You mentioned that your hands were tied, can you tell me more? Maybe, there’s something that I can do to help.” on a curious tone which ended up to be quite benevolent at the end.

Before leaving any pause take over, Tenzō swiftly threw that firm buttocks of his against that red cushion that was possessed by the chair which lingered beneath those eyes, letting it sink freely within. In the meanwhile, another couple of words were about to make themselves noticed, and so the Uchiha uttered “Reiko, do you mind bringing two empty glasses and corkscrew? I got this wine bottle that I just picked up before arriving here, it’s sweet and you’re most likely going to enjoy it.” on the same kind of tone as before. As soon as those words ended, a pause took over in which Reiko had the opportunity of answering both of those questions; however, the silver-haired man did not remain idly since that bottle was now placed upon the table. Once that wine had been placed down, those ebony and dull eyes searched for their own contrast, more specifically for Reiko’s own pair of white eyes; there was no doubt, that this man was quite pleased to have someone in his squad a person who inherited another kind of dōjutsu.

~ 732/1818 of Total Words ~

5A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
She only had to wait a short pause before Tenzo began his reply to her, though it only took her a moment to be immediately confused. Simulation? she thought. Like a Genjutsu? Tenzo was an Uchiha, after all, so he was bound to know some sort of genjutsu... but at the same time, that seemed a bit pointless. A genjutsu just for travelling? It seemed a bit redundant, and still left her clueless on the fact of what exactly he meant by a "simulation." She was going to ask just that, but he continued on right at that moment, giving her an easy smile and pointing out her ever irritating habit of putting her hands behind herself. At least she wasn't picking on the sash as well this time. A slight blush heated the girl's cheeks, and she pulled her arms out from their hiding place. She wasn't quite sure what to do with them for a moment, considering that clasping them would seem again to be too formal, most likely. She smiled slightly, and let her hands settle gently to her sides, mentally hoping she didn't look all that awkward. "Thank you," she said, referring to his stating that he respected her. "It's nothing against you, Tenzo! Just an old habit I can't get rid of. Usually I'd be picking at the sash, but I'm not wearing it right now." Her tone was kept light. Reiko didn't want him thinking that she was keeping him at arms length. She rarely did that to people, unless they'd angered her in some way. But Tenzo had done nothing to anger her in any way, and she wanted to keep that clear.

She saw him begin to move towards the table, and the girl tipped her head slightly to the side in curiosity, but trailed along after him, pausing just at the entrance to the small kitchenette area and watching silently. What's he doing? she wondered, blinking once when the chairs screeched across the floor. Her body leaned back slightly in an instinctive attempt to escape the sound. Then another question was asked, one that had her looking down at her hands, which automatically came together in front of her and  wrung around each other. She saw him sit down right after, and ask her to get some glasses as well, the question of which she stored in the back of her mind for the moment. The nails she always kept short dug slightly into her skin. She didn't think ill of him for asking, but all the same, her sickness wasn't something she liked to talk about much. It made her seem weak, and made people sympathize with her, which she didn't want or need. At the same time though, she didn't want to lie. It was one thing lying to a foreign shinobi about her life, but she couldn't lie to somebody from her own village. It seemed wrong.

"Umm," she began, her mind working on how to phrase it properly. " I was sick. Not that sick, but I got confined at home for a while, and I wasn't allowed to train or anything. It's the usual if I get sick, but I'm fine now. I just need to catch up again," That was good, right? She didn't want him to think she was pushing away... she just didn't want to be seen as weak, either. Slowly, a smile came on the girl's face, and she nodded, turning towards the kitchenette and lightly jogging towards the cabinets, her bare feet making small tapping sounds on the floor. Pulling one open and looking inside, she found only bowls and plates. Shaking her head, the young Hyuga moved to the next one, pulling it open pushing the smooth wooden door away with her hands. Glasses! Rising up onto her toes, she reached up, grabbing one, and then setting it on the counter with a small clink before grabbing another, dropping back onto her heels and picking both up. More rustling about was made as she took a few more moments searching through drawers for a corkscrew. It suddenly hit her that he had wine, and she paused just as she found what she was looking for, hesitantly picking up the corkscrew and glancing back at Tenzo. "I've never had any wine before," she said as she turned, walking over and setting the glasses down before glancing up at him, her expression one of confusion. "I've not really ever gotten around to it."

~767/1869 WC~

6A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:06 am

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Each of those students were like a total contrast to each other, and up until now Reiko left behind the impression that there was a bit of shyness inside; those puffy cheeks which began blazing like heated coals were the ones who actually betrayed that feeling. A lot of work was needed for Tenzō to be capable of reaching the Hyūga, although, it may have been slow, but the progress had surely started to appear once those arms of hers decided to rest alongside that thin waist. Beneath those ebony and dull eyes, the young woman did not look odd at all and that was because the Uchiha preferred to actually gaze upon what they really were and not on what they wished to show. Between these two, there was probably still a small invisible barrier which was probably given by that formality of sensei and student; however, there was no need for it in this particular moment, and the young man wished for it to go away.

While being a stranger towards this place, Tenzō kept those ebony eyes either on the floor or on the table whilst a couple of footsteps took him there, as such, the man was unable to notice how Reiko chose to tap her own head gently. Nonetheless, when that chair was dragged across the floor, the silver-haired man managed to pick up that she leaned back slightly due to the noise which arose and echoed within the room. That everlasting gaze kept the young woman in sight just to witness a bit of movement underneath, which caused those eyes to descend there so that they may catch a glimpse of how she let those neatly cut nails pierce slightly inside her own flesh, gentle at the same time to not cause a wound. Right after she finished up explaining why those hands of hers were tied, a couple of words arose between those pale lips which stated “You’ve got a beautiful smile Reiko, and I bet you get that all the time.” on a calm and sincere tone.

A slight pause followed after, in which the tapping of those feet echoed as each one of them kissed the ground underneath, forcing those ebony eyes to lower themselves against them as they craved indirectly for that attention of his. “Also, you’re a strong and young woman. Aggregating up the courage to talk about yourself, and don’t worry about it since we all got our own fair share of problems, Reiko.” the Uchiha uttered before letting those scrawny fingers pass through that silver hair of his, making sure that she caught up this gesture in the process. Both of them were not so different if you were to give a few thoughts towards the situation in which they found themselves, and the only thing which made Tenzō a bit different was that he could easily accept the changes which happened towards his own life. In that heart of his, this particular man despised the people who treated him differently because of a mere change such as this, especially if they showed a strong feeling such as pity, one which the man did not wished be bestowed with.

After those fingers finally departed from that hair of his, a couple of words “However, what makes us truly strong, is that we can acknowledge the situation in which we are, and do whatever we can to surpass it.” escaped between those pale lips on a benevolent tone, whilst those ebony and dull orbs went against their her own shimmering white eyes. Once the young woman positioned herself against him, the silver-haired man reached out for the corkscrew before grasping it firmly, leaving a couple of words in exchange “Oh, you never had wine before? Don’t worry, Reiko, it’s just me and you here and we’re going to have a bit of fun... the taste is sweet after all.” that were spoken on the same tone as before; however, at the end they have started taking the shape of a more playful one. At the end of those words, the corkscrew penetrated the inside of the bottle before Tenzō could twist it harder inside, and with a quick jerk the young man managed to pull the cork out with a popping sound which boomed inside the room.

Without further ado, the silver-haired man let that corkscrew drop freely against the table before picking up one of the two empty glasses, filling it quickly up just so that the other one may follow afterwards. The red liquid cascaded down inside each glass and filled each glass whilst releasing an aromatic scent that could easily pierce the nose of the around, and right after those glasses were filled the silver-haired man picked the first one up before sliding it across the table, right underneath that white pair of eyes. “Here you go, Reiko. Also, I’m rather curious, what do you do for fun if you haven’t had the chance of drinking wine?” Tenzō inquired on the same playful tone before raising up that drink, and at the end of that query the man parted up those lips whilst placing them against the glass in order to let that liquid glide down and inside his own throat.

~ 889/2707 of Total Words ~

7A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
Slowly, her hands let go of the glasses, having forgotten for a moment her hands were still settled loosely on them. Allowing them to settle back down to her sides, the girl's cheeks heated in a blush once more as Tenzo complimented her smile. That very smile came back on her face at that comment, and she stared down at her hands, resting just barely on the edge of the table. "Thank you," she said, her voice soft. She'd never been very good with compliments, unused to receiving them, she often ended up flustered when given one. Being out training so much, she didn't often meet up with others, and, as a result, didn't really go out all that much. The flustered feeling increased slightly when he continued on again, her blush deepening, her smile widening slightly. "Thank you," she repeated, her voice genuinely happy. Her eyes moved up again, looking towards him, and handing on his fingers as they brushed through his hair. She wondered again about the state of it, how it had changed color so thoroughly. She doubted he'd attempted to dye it, that just didn't seem like him. Asking would be rude, in her mind, however, so she kept silent about it, wanting to keep the situation a friendly one.

Straightened up, Reiko moved to sit in the hair, her hair falling forward over her shoulders like a cascade of night as she did so. One hand came up to hold some of the front pieces back letting her see what she was doing. Her body settled easily against the chair, her back leaning against the support, leaving it for only a moment as she scooted forward. She tried to make little sound this time, not all that fond of loud, sudden noises. She wanted to do just as he stated, to be truly strong. Of course, if it requires her to accept the things she hated most in life, her post they was her weakness, she knew she'd have trouble becoming so. She watched as he popped open the bottle then, the second loud noise of the night naming her jump slightly, unintentionally. Her eyes widened slightly, and it took her another moment before she regained control of her body, forcing herself to relax. Her gaze followed his hands, watching as he poured the glasses, glancing up once to watch his face as he focused on the action.

She could easily smell the wine from where she was sitting, it's scent making her blink slightly, the girl having expected a more sour smell, rather than the aroma that currently graced her nose. When a glass was slid to her alongside a question lizard in the same moment, Reiko accepted the wine, looking the glass up carefully in both hands. When it was close enough she didn't fear of dropping it, she switched to one, the other going to support the bottom as she lifted it to her lips, taking a small sip first, testing the flavor. A sweet taste immediately hit her senses, accompanied by a slight tang that she assumed was the alcohol. Swallowing, Reiko moved the cup away from her mouth, letting it settle on the table, her hands cupping the stem of the cup just barely. "I go on walks," she said, beginning her answer. "The first is a nice way to escape to a place where nobody can find you. Other than that, I'm always training. I need to catch up." She knew it was strange that she never really hung out with anybody, but that didn't seem so bad to her. Nobody to hang out with meant all the more time she had to become strong, both physically, and mentally.

~631/2500 WC~

8A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:23 am

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Both kindness and shyness were firmly imprinted within this young woman, and these qualities were rather rare in a world of shinobi; as such, the silver-haired man was always a bit skeptical about people such as these. In spite of this, the Uchiha gazed upon Reiko a bit differently since those cheeks which were heating up like an oven with each word spoken were a bit too hard to fake, and there were other things which made her even more genuine. On their last encounter, this young woman chose to rest those hands of hers underneath the table, but with the barrier of formality between them crumbling with each passing moment, Reiko finally mustered up the will to let those hands of hers upon the table. Once those dull and ebony eyes managed to catch a glimpse of that gesture, a feeling of satisfaction arose inside of Tenzō that was owed due to the simple fact that the Hyūga began to leave behind that stress and ease up around him.

While letting that liquid slide inside his own throat, the Uchiha arose those ebony eyes from the glass to catch a glimpse of how the young woman chose to interact with her own drink, just to witness that she was extremely careful with it. Nonetheless, once those words came out between those luscious lips of hers, Tenzō frowned slightly before placing the glass against the table just so that both of those hands could be use to ascend and leave that chair behind. A couple of heavy footsteps followed after which released a faint thump on each and every one, and with those the Uchiha managed to guide himself closer towards Reiko. “Your activities are interesting, Reiko. However, I believe that you have missed out some pleasures which this world can offer.” were the words which came out between those pale limps, whilst that right hand of his grasped his own glass to bring it closer towards Reiko. With those words placed between the two, a couple of thoughts began roaming inside that mind of his; perhaps, it was probably time for them to change up locations.

As soon as those words were spoken, that left hand of his extended towards Reiko so that those scrawny and long fingers of his may invade those lonely strands of jet-black hair, grasping them gently between those fingers as the man removed them to catch a better glimpse of those puffy cheeks. In that process of reaching out for those bangs, the exterior side of those warm fingers slowly brushed against those cheeks, feeling their almost full heat which arose earlier. However, they did not stop there, and with the same slow and gentle movement they began slithering across the back of her neck before the Uchiha finally placed them to a rest against Reiko’s own left shoulder. Ceaseless were the fingers which just stopped their movement, and within that moment, the corner of those pale lips moved towards the side as they were beginning to form a sly smirk, whilst Tenzō hoisted that glass of wine once more. Just a few inches away from that chiseled chest the glass which was now half empty stopped to linger, just so that a couple of words may follow up.

“I can’t believe that walking and training is the only thing you have done so far, since there are other ways of relaxing yourself. Nonetheless, let us finish our drinks before we depart, since I want to take you somewhere that you would love, like the hot springs.” Tenzō uttered on a benevolent tone right before placing up that glass of wine against his own bottom lip, drinking the remaining of that liquid in a single go. A sweet and warm feeling began to show itself inside that throat whilst the last drop of wine felt down, and without further ado, the glass was placed gently against the table afterwards. Once that empty glass kissed the wooden table beneath, those lips departed to let out a couple of more words “I could rent a private room for us, so that we can have a bit of fun and enjoy ourselves for the night. What do you say Reiko, do you want to head there with me? If so, you could already start preparing yourself.” that were spoken on the same tone as before.

~ 733/3440 of Total Words ~

9A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
Both of them having just sat down, she didn't expect Tenzo to get up what seemed to be only a mere minute or so later, moving around the table towards her. Her eyes followed his movement, curious at what he was doing. Her fingers tightened lightly on the glass, but she made no other move until after he spoke. At that point, her head tipped lightly to the side, curious. She was aware she'd missed out on things throughout life, but they didn't bother her that much in the long run. In her opinion, she had plenty of time left to experience some of what she'd missed out on. The Hyuga stayed quiet, glancing at his glass as he moved it closer to her, a light pull at her hair bringing her eyes back to his face, her eyes wide as he ran his fingers through the strands, brushing her cheeks mere seconds later, before landing lightly on her shoulder. Unconsciously, Reiko's chin tucked in a bit, as if attempting to hide behind the forehead protector that still lay tied around her neck. Her face felt boiling now, and, if she'd been thinking correctly, she would have sworn the entirety of it was as red as a cherry.

Her fingers tightened on the glass again, and she quickly brought it to her lips, giving herself something to do more than anything else, her throat moving as she took a gulp of the wine. He began to speak again, and Reiko simply listened, never having been one to talk all that much. Partially, she was surprised that he said he didn't believe walking and training was all she did, considering that was most of what she did, besides eating, sleeping, and working. It wasn't as if she had any reason to do much else. Her other surprise related to the fact that he wanted to go to a hot spring. She did love the hot springs, but they involved a certain... state of dress to go into. Watching as he downed the last of his wine and set the cup upon the table top, lifting her cup to take another sip of her own as he continued speaking, finding it to be a good way to occupy herself.

She wasn't quite sure about the idea at first, the wine having not quite taken hold yet, but she figured Tenzo wouldn't try anything she didn't want, considering that, if he did, it could easily backfire in a very bad way in his direction. Plus, it would be a private room, not the co-ed baths, and she could easily pull up her knees to cover herself if need be. Having decided, she looked at him with a smile, and nodded. "Sounds fun, so sure," she replied. Before she stood, she lifted the cup one last time, gulping down the last of the wine, considering he'd mentioned they leave after they finished, but he seemed to be ready to go, himself. It was then she stood, setting the cup down gently on the table before turning and making her way to the bathroom, figuring it would save a bit of ryo to bring soap, rather than use the onsen's. After a bit of rustling, she appeared again from the bathroom, two bars of soap in hand. Bare feet still patting lightly, she made her way back over to him, holding out one of the bars. "Here," she said, opening her hand so it lay flat in her palm. "For washing up before getting in." she didn't quite know why she'd explained it; he probably knew the ins and outs of onsens. Then again, maybe she wasn't thinking quite straight.

~632/3132

10A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:37 am

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Being rather quiet gave you the possibility of focusing all of your energy towards observations, and that’s what Tenzō was thinking about whilst letting those ebony and dull eyes fall upon Reiko; all of the students were unique, each and everyone was a contrast to each other. It was interesting to ponder on the fact that this young lady was capable of granting the silver-haired man her full attention, since she stood almost in a statuesque posture the whole time. Even when that glass was slithered across the table, those shimmering white eyes tracked down every movement, and the Uchiha took notice of her capabilities but what took him by surprise was marked by the moment her chin retracted closer towards her body. Indeed, at that warm touch of his, the young woman left behind the impression that she was still uncomfortable with his presence, since she chose to retract like a turtle would do inside its own shell; there was no doubt, that the man felt a bit disturbed by that reaction.

That feeling which shivered inside did not had a chance to reveal its presence, since the silver-haired man chose to not display any kind of nonverbal cues that may suggest what he was feeling, and through time the ability to conceal those emotions had reached a certain kind of expertise. With the earlier words given as confirmation and with those small gulps and a much larger one at the end, Reiko finished up her own glass of wine which indicated that it was time for them to depart. However, she abandoned the Uchiha without really mentioning anything, waltzing towards the bathroom with perhaps the idea of getting herself ready. In the meanwhile, the silver-haired man unscrewed the cork before shoving it back towards that wine bottle, to preserve it in case Reiko wished to drink from it later, on her own. Once the cork was placed back in, Tenzō took a couple of footsteps towards the fridge before opening it up to place that barely touched bottle of wine inside.

As soon as the fridge’s door was closed, a couple of tapping footsteps could be heard which indicated that Reiko was returning towards the kitchen and in that moment Tenzō turned around to let those eyes gaze upon her. Slowly, those ebony orbs made their way down as they locked against what appeared to be a bar of soap that the young woman was offering, one which was slowly grasped once the Uchiha extended that right hand of his. While reaching for that soap, Reiko began to give out instructions towards the man as if he had not used a soap before, and it was a bit amusing since the corners of those pale lips had ascended a bit to turn into what appeared to be a slight smile. “There is only one problem, Reiko. I don’t have where to keep it, besides my pocket. Do you mind getting your sash?” he uttered on a benevolent tone before leaving a query at the end of those words.

As soon as those words were finished, the silver-haired man placed the soap on the nearby table and while Reiko was sought a container for both of those bars, a couple of heavy footsteps took the man towards the door. Once those footsteps finished guiding the Uchiha there, that right hand of his reached down in order to grab those gray sandals of his in order to place them on, slinging the right foot first before the second one followed as well shortly after. “Are you ready to depart, Reiko?” were the word which came out between those two pale lips, while those ebony and dull eyes were searching that vessel of his in order to seek out if nothing was left behind. Up to this point, there was pretty much nothing to do besides to wait for the young woman to guide him outside the room and lock the door behind.

~ 669/4109 of Total Words ~

11A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Hyuga Reiko

Hyuga Reiko

D-rank
Belatedly, Reiko realized Tenzo had moved spots from when she'd gone into the bathroom to when she returned from it. That didn't matter all that much now, it was simply something she noted. He probably had a reason, and it wasn't as if there was any rule against walking. Either way, though he took the soap, the man reminded her he had nothing to carry it in, leading Reiko to pause, especially at the mention of her sash. She wasn't particularly inclined towards carrying a bar of soap in her sash, partially because her sash needed to be washed, and partially because she considered it a clothing item, less of a bag. She didn't pet herself have any bad emotion towards the idea, after all, he didn't know, so she smiled softly and shook her head. "That's not something I use to carry things. I'll just wrap them up in some paper, and that way they'll be fine." Glancing at the soap as he set it on the table, she saw him wander towards the door. Turning her attention instead to the soap, she picked up the second one, making her way to the kitchenette and rummaging around a bit. It was a few moments before she found some wax paper, which she held up happily and set on the counter. Pulling some off, she carefully set the soap in the center of the paper and wrapped it around the bars, tucking in the ends neatly. She took a moment to realize she didn't currently have a pocket, and shrugged internally, sticking the soap in her weapons pouch, still securely attached to her thigh.

Reiko then turned to the door, trotting over and picking up her shoes. Her head was starting to feel a bit funny, but she ignored it for the moment, picking up her boots and pulling them on one by one, having to lean her entire weight back to get the footware on. Once they were finally on, however, she stood, twisting her feet around a bit to be sure they were on correctly. "Okay," she said, leaning over to the table beside the door and picking up the roomkey. She moved around Tenzo, going to the door and pulling it open. It took only a few moments to allow him to get out, and then step outside herself, pulling the door shut and locking it behind herself. As she always did when leaving, she paused, trying to think  if she'd forgotten anything. It was only an onsen though, so she doubted that much could be needed besides soap. They'd have towels there.... Shrugging, Reiko turned to Tenzo and smiled. "Ready," she said, starting over after him.

~462/3594 WC~

Total WC: 3594
Byakugan D -> C, 3000 words, 1000 ryo
Leftover: 594

Training Perception E-3 --> D Rank for 300

3 EP earned

Last edited by Hyuga Reiko on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

12A Visit [Private, NK] Empty Re: A Visit [Private, NK] Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:51 pm

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
“Sure, I will be waiting here, Reiko.” were the next couple of words that left between those pale lips, as the man awaited at the door for the young woman to prepare those two bars of soap. Both of those hands folded against that chiseled chest whilst the man waited for Reiko to head over towards that kitchen so that she may fold those bars. As such, after a couple of moments, the Uchiha was escorted outside the room by Reiko just before she had a chance of locking that room behind them once more; that trotting sound was a bit curious, but the man did not questioned her. Whilst finding himself on the hallway, Tenzō was bestowed with the opportunity of seeing how the young lady was staring blankly; perhaps, some thoughts were bothering that mind of hers. That word along with the shrug and smile were more than enough to hint the man that they were capable of departing, as such, the silver-haired man started walking towards the staircase.

~ 172/4281 of Total Words ~

~ Thread Closed ~

~ Training Reaction Time from S1 to S2 | 4281 - 2000 = 2281 WC Remaining ~

~ Training Speed from S1 to S2 | 2281 - 2000 = 281 WC Remaining ~

~ Total of 4 EP ~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.