You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Painful moment (Closed) Empty Painful moment (Closed) Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank

Painful moment:
as Ryuu entered he would go to his beloved ones to see them in their slumber he would speak to their graves awkwardly "hey i missed you guys,  look at  me, how can years change people I've grown haven't i ..." tears start rolling down his cheeks as he fell to his knees  "its lonely in here i am all alone" he spoke painfully, "i am sorry i am the reason to you're deaths all of you,i was weak i couldn't protect anyone but now I've gotten stronger but it isint  of any use to you now is it ,its too late"the tears would continue to fall he then places flowers he bought earlier while heading to his current location on top of each grave of the fifteen graves ,stopping on the last grave the grave of his father he remembered all the happy times with his father and mother and their smiles, he never knew that their smiles would haunt him forever those memories he holds he loves the purity of them  but he wish them gone he really do for they tear-away-at-his-heart
" why was i the one to survive am i worthy of the lives you all sacrificed, you're life's thrown away for a punk like me " says as he continues to cry  he has a habit of visiting them at this specific day  he would stay all day in this one place  a place where people fear but to him its a place for him to spill out his pain to cry a few tears that would wash his pained soul a few hours would pass Ryuu would continue to cry his eyes turned red his face is messy sweating from the heat of the grave here it is that he wishes to be but he had promised to make a better world where no one would experience his pain ,it is that promise that gives him a reason to wake up each day to live for tomorrow ,fulfilling his promise is what he seeks and thus, he seeks power .the sobbing Ryuu hoped for one to share his pain with but he was alone wolf and always will be ,
his loneliness kills him,"is it too much to ask for a friend to share my pain with"he said painfully sitting hiding his face while wrapping his arms around his knees near the grave of his father.

Last edited by Ryuu on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total

2Painful moment (Closed) Empty Re: Painful moment (Closed) Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Doji

Doji

Dead

A shadow, no a blur moved through the dead forest trees that surrounded the bloody cemetery. Moving straight through the trees and avoiding multiple prickly thorns that were scattered across the cemetery floor, Doji slowly made his way towards the infamous location that most people tried to avoid going to. True enough, many rumors had been passed around the village hidden in the mist, about people claiming to have seen ghosts lurking in and about the cemetery and mass murderes killing all who found themselves lost with the dead lands. Although Doji refused to believe any of the 'false' stories he heard being passed around within the Kirigakuren village walls, he still took great care when visiting the area, as none of the stories had yet been proven true or false.

As Doji arrived at the center most of the cemetery, with his snake Gido wrapped firmly around his torso and back underneath his black jumper, the genin approached a young boy, by the looks of things, that was almost drowning in tears. The boy was kneeling down near a grave of some sort, crying his eyes out and speaking to himself, though Doji couldn't know for sure that he was truly alone. As Doji slowly approached the guy, with his usuall emotionless look worn over his face, he'd lightly touch the guy's leftside shoulder and say, "Greetings..." in his usual plain and dull mono tone. He wished not to startle the kid, but merely make it clear to him of his presence. Earlier on he had heard a voice talking about 'a friend to share someone's pain with', the words of which Doji thought belonged to the guy he saw now crouched down in front of a grave stone.

3Painful moment (Closed) Empty Re: Painful moment (Closed) Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:20 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
noticing the presence of another he feared to be seen crying thus, thus he wiped his eyes but close up you could tell he was drowning in tears of pain as his left shoulder was pat he heard a greeting he replied greetings he had hoped that his sorrowful cry's were not heard by anyone but as it seems they are alone in this forest ,"greetings" he replied smiling trying as hard as he can to hide his pain as it always was like that he was too shy to burden others with hiss own emotions but as he looked into the man's eyes although but his eyes held no emotion  as if emotions abandoned him Ryuu thought of the great pain that was inflicted upon him to destroy his emotion his thoughts were *was there no one to save you with kind words are you left alone like me* hiding his thoughts Ryuu offered his hand smiling widely acting as if nothing happened  "its nice to meet you i am Aisu Ryuu whats you're name" Ryuu said with a crumbling voice   trying his best to hide it.

4Painful moment (Closed) Empty Re: Painful moment (Closed) Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:36 am

Doji

Doji

Dead

Doji took his hand off of the guy as soon as he had responded to his greeting. He then observed the man's face, his eyes mostly, and saw that the man's eyes were still red and glossy, as if he had been crying. He then saw the guy wiping away his eyes, which to Doji was a sure fire sign the he had been crying only moment ago, but probably didn't want Doji to know this for some reason. "Greetings," the guy said, before going on into introducing himself saying, "...its nice to meet you i am Aisu Ryuu whats you're name." The boy spoke with a weak tone of voice, surely  suggesting to Doji that he had been hurt or touched in some way, not only emotionally but maybe also physically. Doji knew that emotions were usually triggered by physical things, or visual and verbal things. Emotions are things that people use to express how they are feeling and how they feel about a certain thing. Usually they are triggered by experiencing a physical change of the body, be it internally or externally, or positive or negative and intentionally or unintentionally. Emotions can also be passed down from one person to another like energy passes from one object to another. Often at times, emotions effect how our mind thinks and how our body reactions to certain situations, meaning that emotions have a potential to ultimately take over our body and mind, if not controlled well. Although Doji didn't know just why this man was full of emotion momentarily, he could still tell that he disturbed in one way or another.

Giving the guy a small nod of the head, Doji then responded to the man's greeting using the same tone of voice as he had used before. "Nice to meet you too Aisu Ryuu," Doji said in his usal mono tone, before going on in saying, "...my name is Nara Doji. If you don't mind me asking, why were you crying?" Doji wasn't the type of guy  who enjoyed listening to other people's emotional problems, and certainly wasn't the type to greet random strangers in sad places such as a cemetery, but he didn't want to fuel the sadness that was already present in the guy by simply ignoring him and walking away. Although it looked as though this was an act of friendship, Doji simply just didn't want to be rude to people he might one day have to depend on. All Doji was doing, was being nice to those people that weren't yet his enemies.

5Painful moment (Closed) Empty Re: Painful moment (Closed) Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank

as he  asked Ryuu abut the incident Ryuu didn't want to bother hi with his long story thus to make the story brief "it all happened in the massacre seven years ago they fought to let me escape that's what i did  just ran away like  the weakling i was" Ryuu would shed n tear saying so  his voice had calmed down he would look at the man with confident but it seems that hs left eyes would glow red as if lust of blood shed has overcame it then he would say "i promised" after  a silent moment passes he continues "that i would never hate"as he said that one could hear a second voice  speak murderously "that I'd never forgive" he the continued "that i would never kill"the same thing happening "that i would  murder all" what was happening would easily send chills down ones spine tho it seemed as if Ryuu knew nothing about what was being said his face a part of it was smiling murderously while the other would look seriously with brave eyes he hadn't known that his emotions had split-ed  his personality into two the darkness in his heart was over taking without him knowing
how  much the incident has changed him hed hide his pain and keep it for himself  suffering alone as he heared nara doji he said hey  "you're name is ..hey that means you're in the same squad as i its really nice to meet a teammate i hope  we get along well"

6Painful moment (Closed) Empty Re: Painful moment (Closed) Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:06 am

Doji

Doji

Dead

"Itt all happened in the massacre seven years ago they fought to let me escape that's what i did  just ran away like  the weakling i was," the boy started explaining. "I promised that i would never hate, that I'd never forgive, that i would never kill, that i would  murder all." What the boy was talking about, Doji couldn't work out, but he could tell that whatever it was, it was emotionally painful for the boy to say out to a stranger like Doji. After Doji gave out his name to the boy, he saw the guy's facial express change just a bit, when he then said, "you're name is ..hey that means you're in the same squad as I. It's really nice to meet a teammate, I hope  we get along well." Doji gave the boy a small smirk, not being the type of guy to give out smiles to just anybody, much less a smirk. He then nodded slightly towards the guy, before saying, "Yes, I do believe we a re squad mates, and I also hope we get along." He then looked up slightly towards the sky and decided that it was probably time for him to go. He didn't like the idea of leaving the boy out in he bloody cemetery alone to cry about his problems, so rather than proclaiming his exit and leaving the boy by himself, he invited the boy to come along with him, saying, "I have to go back to my apartment. You could walk back to the village with me if you like...?"

7Painful moment (Closed) Empty Re: Painful moment (Closed) Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
"i than you but i wouldn't want to burden you thanks for inviting me tho i should get going thanks for listening to me it helped me clear my mind i am thankful i should stop slacking off i better train hard the exams are on the way"as they went outside Ryuu said his goodbyes and went back to his home .

8Painful moment (Closed) Empty Re: Painful moment (Closed) Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 am

Doji

Doji

Dead
[Exit Thread]

9Painful moment (Closed) Empty Re: Painful moment (Closed) Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 am

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
[CLOSED]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.