You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Visit to the Hokage Empty Visit to the Hokage Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Tenshi had made her way to the Hokage's office loosing holding the head of the Hyuuga boy in her hand, since the other Hyuuga had left. Despite her intense wishes she obeyed the man's order for her to leave the eyes in the head, curiously she wondered if she should have dragged the body to. Looking around she saw the fearful looks she got just for being a Kiri nin intensified because of the Konoha nin head dangling from one small white hand. Shaking her head with slight annoyance she sped up her pace, entering the place she normally went to for missions, sparing time to nod and smile at the Hokage's assistant she knocked on the door before entering and presenting the head on the Hokage's desk.

2Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
... Yanno, he really should just get a sign that said "The Hokage welcomes you to enter without permission." He really did. If it was someone he cared about; his squad, his cousins, his friends.... that would have been a different story. But, of course, it was not. It was one of the Kiri ninja; one of the higher ranked ones if his brain and the reports and intel that Jurou had provided for him where trustworthy. Why did HE, the Hokage, have intel on Kiri ninja? Simple, they where running missions with HIS people; so he required the updated files for them, to make sure that the mixed teams could function together.

Anyway.

What smelled like blood?

Oh.

That.

A severed head.

Wait. Wasn't that the Hyuuga troublemak-....

Oh my, it was him. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

"You... what exactly am I looking at; and why?"

3Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:06 am

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
She attempted to assess the Hokage's face as it changed hoping the man wouldn't be an idiot and try to kill her. She could help but smirk when she saw a brief look of happiness pass across the Hokage's face, before snapping her head up in attention and staring directly at the kage in front of her. With a tilt of her head she let a smile play across her pale lips. "A severed head of a traitor, named...Hyuuga something. Another Hyuuga boy red head killed him, and I brought you the head." she said it all with a rather bored air about her.

4Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
...Red headed... Hyuuga? Those inbred fuckers had red hair now? Holy god; he needed to make a law restricting arraigned marriages to third cousins at MINIMUM. Goddamn; that entire clan was weird as shit. Buuuuh. Anyway; let's see... he'd have to hunt the Hyuuga down and thank him to pruning the gene pool; lord knows it was needed.

"Just because I am a masochistic moron; how exactly was the idiot a traitor?" He was tempted to grab popcorn; but damn. Likely wouldn't be a long explanation; but he'd live. The eyes where intact too; sweet. Although he wasn't exactly sure that was a good thing or not. He'd get them preserved for later; he had no use for them, but meh. Someone might; and if he had them sealed first; no one from the clan would bitch. That worked too.

5Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
She observed the hokage's reactions and couldn't help but feel amused. As she assumed he wanted a explanation, but before she could give it she had the oddest and briefest image of the hokage popping out the eyes and fucking the thing in eye socket...odd he didn't seem like a pervert, but he was just to pleased that the kid was dead. Shaking that thought of her head, she looked him in the eyes and started the story. "I was walking around and spotted this one, and approached him to speak, as you can see from his forehead protector he marked himself a nuke nin, the other man came up attacked him, I beheaded him." tilting her head thoughtfully she stopped before starting again. "I'm not quite sure if he was alive or not at that time, hmmm. But regardless. She allowed a smirk to play on her face before looking at the kage playfully "Red-headed said the eyes stay in the head, and yet left me with the head, but I suppose what he said goes?"

6Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"Personally don't care. The way that clan is; I'd be amazed if the eyes even work." He leaned back in his chair; reaching for one of the many pens he had laying around and poking at the decapitated head at random points. Hell; he was outright doodling on certain spots. He had no respect for traitors; specially ones that had been trouble makers to start.

"Meh. I have little to no use to the eyes. Might as well get a medic to seal them and have them added to the organ donation pool once they are. Plenty of worthy people need replacement eyes."

7Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
Wandering, wandering.. bored, now. What was the little psychopath to do? Something in her head answered that for her, that little inner voice she liked to talk to from time to time that said 'Hey! Lets go visit the Hokage! He's always worth a random visit to!' So, that was the direction she headed.

She entered into the administrative building easily enough, blinking up at the receptionist, as she heard the mumbles about someone carrying a severed head. That peeked her attention, and held it. She tilted her head a bit to the left and then to the right, still not yet announcing her arrival. The woman seemed distracted, seeing as she had yet to notice Demi's presence. Ah well, she wasn't going to bother her..

So! Onward then! She slipped down the hall without a backwards glance, or even a word, wandering down it until she reached Kenta's office. The idea to knock never crossed her mind, not that she was simply not going to knock because she was a rude person, but because she was smart enough to realize that someone who would just come in with a severed head in their hands obviously had some sort of balls... and she liked Kenta, well, as much as she could for someone she really didn't know. So the idea that someone dangerous might be in there with him? Yeah, that killed her knocking. She opened the door and slipped in, closing it silently behind her.

"Heeelloooooo. Everyone aliv--- apparently not." Her violet gaze took in the Hokage, the female, and the severed head. An eyebrow rose as her head tilted again, violet eyes catching a gleam to them. Something about blood always excited Demi, always triggered some sort of base instinct of violence within her... And yeah, it showed, easily, not that she ever bothered trying to hide it...

8Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
She couldn't help but be a small bit disappointed she wouldn't be getting those eyes from the Hokage, but he had made a good impression on her for this. Hearing a small voice she turned around and saw a small child, a pretty little thing though she probably scared most people staring directly at the head. Tenshi wasn't one who knew what to do with kids so following her typical self she grabbed the head and showed it to the girl. "Hello there child, come to see the head?" she offered it to the small thing, not thinking for a moment that it would scare the child possibly.

9Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"...."

For a split second he thought it was his own daughter that had appeared; but then he recognized the dress and walk to be wrong for Temaki; and then he really caught up and realized it was the kid that had invaded his space a few days prior. Demi, right? Yeah, Demi. That was right. The crazy kid with the insane'y strong mental powers. Jooooy.

Wait; the Kiri ninja just...? The hell was wrong with peo-.... wait; then again. That wasn't even that weird; handing a small psychopath a severed head. He'd taught his kids how to dress an elk 8 times their size when they where 18 months old; so he shouldn't even be reacting to this scene at all.

"The one's that matter are alive, child. The head is well; of no real import. He was a trader and a waste; a stain on my village. The Kiri ninja,: as he'd realized he had no clue what her name was yet, so her village would have to do as an explanation of whom he spoke of, "has done my village a great favor by bringing the death of the trader to my attention. Even more so as she was present at his death."

And then he realized this was Demi, and Demi was batshit insane. He figured he was better off asking her nicely NOT to maul the skull for the giggles; or something equally damaging to the bits of it he could use. "Er... please don't destroy that. Or at least leave one of the eyes intact. You can remove them if you want; just leave them in good enough shape to be reused; if you'd please, Demi."

10Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
The gleam in Demi's eyes increased when the severed head was handed her way. Hardly startled by the thing at all she reached out and grabbed it rather gently. She turned it over in her hands, obviously being careful about not dropping it. "Cutting off someone's head seems like such a quick death for a traitor... but, then again... the outcomes the same no matter how long it takes." She wasn't going to go into detail of what she personally would do to someone she knew to be a traitor... didn't want anyone losing their lunch as it were.

She turned the head over once more, her violet gaze resting on the eyes in the skull, while she listened to Kenta's words. "You know.. I heard of stories, a very long time ago, of people who would mount the heads of traitors to their lands on wooden poles and stick them outside of the entrances to their lands and gates and such... as a warning to anyone who might come on by, or as a warning to those who lived within of what would happen if they decided to turn on their leaders... Great idea for a scare tactic... nasty smell, I'd imagine..." Yeaaaah, probably not the normal conversation to come from someone as young looking as herself, but whatever, Demi was insane after all.

She moved over to Kenta's desk, figuring she might need a bit of a table as she didn't exactly have three arms. One skull, two eyes? Three arms. Nope, didn't have that, didn't want it honestly... So, the desk it was. She placed the head down and rather grossly and carefully began to dig around the eye socket, tongue sticking out between pursed lips as she dug, using her own fingernails to tear through some of the flesh and such to reach the eyeball itself. The sounds obviously would hardly be 'comfortable' a series of gloop like sounds as she dug, blood covering her hands. Once she had the area the eyeball sat in cleared away enough she reached in, carefully removing not only the eyeball, but the optical nerve with a small, disgusting pop of a sound. She did this same routine with the second eye, and with the same graphically disgusting sounds.

Once she was satisfied that both of the eyeballs were out, unharmed, and with the optical nerve still attached she held her left hand out towards Kenta, with both eyeballs resting in her palm. Her face completely relaxed and unchanged, as if it was nothing to the rather young looking female to just reach into a skull and start digging... she even smiled a little.

11Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Tenshi watched the child curiously, as she listened to her little history lesson she began to truly smile at this child. "That sounds like a smart leader to do that child. It was at this moment she slowly realized something, this child was new the hokage hadn't acknowledged her as his own so obviously she wasn't. As she watched the child's work she turned to Kenta at his fumble over her name and nodded along slowly. "My name is Tenshi, Aisu if you want my clan. Who is this adorably interesting child?" even though it was out of her normal personality to be so charmed with a child she could not help it the kid was adorable.

12Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Well; he'd seen worse. Done worse himself; so watching the young ninja detach the eyes from the Hyuuga's skull barely even phased him. That she was good enough to leave them workable was nice to know too; he'd only said that to make conversation really. Weirdness, yay. But hell; he likely could have done about the same job; with a few modified senbon from his tanning kit and a bit of time. To just dig them out like that? Well; he might have long, thin, fingers more suited to an artist then a ninja; but his hands where NOT as small as Demi's, and he never would have been able to work that as cleanly.

So the Kiri nin was an Aisu? Made sense; the room did feel more comfortable; temperature wise; with her inside. Awesome. Less energy he had to spend keeping the place cool enough for his tastes. "She is the daughter of the Kusakage; and a bit of a friend, I would say. She seems to like my office, at least; and her company is far better then what I would have from most."

He was happy enough to take the eyes; channeling a bit of chakra to his hand and puling some of the water vapor from the air; using it to encase both eyes in nearly freezing cold water. He couldn't manifest ice; which would do the job better; but he could keep them cold and wet, as they needed. They'd last just fine that way; until he was able to get a medic to come transport them.

"Tenshi, was it? I need to speak to your Kage about this; a thank you for the help. Maybe a small reward, if he is agreeable. I would count your help in killing the traitor as a great favor to my village, and our people."

13Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Destiny

Destiny

D-rank
She listened to the conversation between the two, not minding the 'child' comment, as that was what she was. Having figured that Kenta would explain who she was better then she would herself, she remained quiet for the moment.

The friend comment made her pause, and smile slightly, seeing as she did very much consider the Hokage a friend. "I consider you a friend, too.", she said absently, almost; which in itself had an underlying meaning of: I like you, I think of you as a friend, so I won't mind fuck you the first chance I get. Ah yes.. crazy ass Malkavia and their ways.

Once the eyes were free from her hand she paused long enough to look down at the blood that coated her fingers. Not really wanting to wander about with blood on her hands she wiped them on the nearest place possible; the decapitated heads hair. It worked well, too, leaving her hands once more free from blood, though of course, they still smelled like it. Not that she minded. She folded her hands in front of her, remaining quiet as she looked between the pair with her violet gaze, her gaze flickering to the now eyeless skull every so often, as if she found the thing interesting.

14Visit to the Hokage Empty Re: Visit to the Hokage Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
She watched the exchange quiet curiously. So this was the child of the Kusakage well there would be no war between these villages anytime soon obviously. Shaking her head she turned the girl and the hokage and nodded once before taking her leave.

[Tenshi Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.