You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:43 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito arrived with Umioni in hand. His shirt was tied around his waist. He was bored from picking off weaklings. “I know you’re not satisfied my friend. “ He could feel the bloodlust pulsating in his brain. Kirinito skin was becoming paler. He kept walking as he grew closer to the lake. “I think it’s time to swim off the stench of these weaklings. “ As he jumped in with Umioni still wrapped up. His grip tightened as he plunged into the water. He sent himself as deep as he could. He thought about how cheaply those weaklings he rendered unconscious blades were. He was annoyed with how easily he beat them. He looked at Umioni as he had not unwrapped his only friend in so long. He then rose to the surface. “There blades could not even afford me tofu for a week.” “I need a challenge and more weaponry.”
WC:151

2The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:07 am

Chikamatsu Arashi

Chikamatsu Arashi

D-rank
A stray figure was walking alone with a bag on their back as they looked straight ahead, this figure was Arashi,Chikamatsu of Sunagakure, however that fact would never be known to anyone as her village was now a target of ridicule and much hatred as a war had just passed with the remnants of her people.  Aiming to escape the intense distrust of anyone having to do with Sunagakure in Iwagakure Arashi made the decision to start anew for the 3rd time in her young life in Kirigakure except this time she would never tell another living soul of her origins out of fear of losing another home again, she couldn't do it anymore.

Luckily the road she traveled from the Land of Earth to Water had been rather peaceful as after that war many were not in any haste to risk any more lives nor risk their own trying to rob someone, although Arashi really had nothing worth stealing anyway. Now after nearly a week and a half of travel between walking and catching rides from fare travelers, Arashi was now closer to the village of Kirigakure then ever, but as she neared the village she realized her throat was dry from lack of water in the last few days, seeking a drink Arashi looked around and through a path of trees she saw what looked like water and headed for it aiming to drink from the body of water. When she walked to it she was surprised and happy it turned out to be more than she hoped for, a very large lake that seemed to stretch for miles on end, no longer able to contain her thirst Arashi rushed forward and slid down onto her knees and practically dunked her head into the water and just started drinking from its mass enjoying the refreshing sensation of the liquid flowing down her throat.  

When she opened her eyes in the water she would be shocked to see a figure of a human body causing her to flinch and throw her head back out of the water as her hair was soaked as she screamed in fear of a sudden dead body in the lake, although it was more like she was afraid the water was contaminated.

WC:380

Last edited by Chikamatsu Arashi on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

3The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:24 am

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito heard the screams and glanced up in the water. Not moving much he slowly floated up. He moved Umioni to his less dominate hand and kept it wrapped up. “Someone is near my home.” As he picked up speed suddenly intrigued. His jacket was still tied around his waist. He began to slowly make his way to the surface. He could feel Umioni’s restlessness. He wondered if any of his family ever wielded a living sword such as this. His brother was always the wild card. He thought back to the time of days picking off people with his older brother when he was alive. They were such a good pair. He wondered if that masked mysterious stranger was watching him. He had not eaten in days he was hungry but didn’t have money for a bowl of tofu. He not unwrapped his only friend in the world in what seemed like months.

WC:154

4The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:29 am

Chikamatsu Arashi

Chikamatsu Arashi

D-rank
Arashi would watch as from the water bubbles started to rise before a head popped up and then a male began to walk out of the water, he was tall and skinny, gills located near his Adam's apple, his hair being quite long making him look somewhat depressing while his skin was pale but somewhat resembled a piranha in design, through the gap in his mouth Arashi could see had sharp teeth. He wasn't wearing a shirt but instead a jacket that was tied around his waist allowing her to see all types of scars on his upper body, however, the most surprising of all this was the Kirigakure shinobi headband placed on his forehead albeit a bit crooked but it was there.

Arashi took a small gulp before speaking up, "Umm...Hello there, my name is Arashi. Whats your name?"

WC:143

Total WC:523

Last edited by Chikamatsu Arashi on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

5The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:49 am

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito Finally emerged to the surface. “My name fair lady is of the concern of the unjust.” He slowly began to emerge. “You forehead protector does not have the mist symbol. “ “What brings you here?” “I don’t care for people that don’t belong here.” His grip on Umioni tightened as he looked at her. “Does the Mizukage know you are here?” He shifted his legs prepared for anything. It had been so long since he had a challenging fight. Umioni’s bloodlust was pulsating in Kirinito’s brain. His body dripped from the water he was in. “You probably thought I was dead.” “How pathetic of you and human.” He mocked her for not being of this village born. He was bored already after fighting weaklings and capturing them for fun leaving them to be found whenever by anyone.

“If you waste my time I will punish you for your injustice on to this world.” He ran through the weak points of a human in his head. “Don’t worry we won’t kill you.” “Maybe that is you might bleed out if we get too carried away.”

WC:185

6The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Chikamatsu Arashi

Chikamatsu Arashi

D-rank
"My name fair lady is of the concern of the unjust.” He slowly began to emerge. “You forehead protector does not have the mist symbol. What brings you here? I don’t care for people that don’t belong here.” Arashi noticed how his hand slightly moved to grab something that was holstered onto his side,  “Does the Mizukage know you are here?” His legs now shifted and her nerves were beginning to get worked up as well as she begun to slowly get back up and put a hand behind her back and took ahold of the scroll in her pouch Kakumei was in, “You probably thought I was dead.  How pathetic of you and human. If you waste my time I will punish you for your injustice on to this world. Don’t worry we won’t kill you. Maybe that is you might bleed out if we get too carried away.

Arashi now spoke up for herself as she carefully unfolded it while she spoke, "I don't know who you are but you seem to be mistaken, I'm a wanderer and I come to Kirigakure to request of the Mizukage to become a shinobi here legally, I mean no trouble."

WC:205

Total WC:728

Last edited by Chikamatsu Arashi on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

7The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito sighed. “No one lets me know these things.”  “I need to see the proof.” “One can’t be sure in these times.”  “If you have come here to test the mettle of this village.” “We will gladly fight.”  “Please do entertain us we are bored of weakling low tier scum.”  He adjusted his forehead protector glancing at at her.  “That scroll looks interesting.”    He brought Umioni to the front of him.  “I wonder if my friend things you’re worthy to join us.”  He debated whether to unwrap it to show off his friend.  “We are absolute justice. “ “Our wraith is divine.”  He pointed Umioni at the person. “He is more hungry than I am weaklings are just the hors d'oeuvres.”

He shifted to a mix of a defensive and offensive stance. “Shall you fall to the dark divinity of the water?” “Many have don’t be honored.”    “Now show us what is in the scroll.” He did not remove his eyes from her.

WC:  163

8The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:56 am

Chikamatsu Arashi

Chikamatsu Arashi

D-rank
The male in front of her visibly signed as if he was disappointed, “No one lets me know these things. I need to see the proof. One can’t be sure in these times. If you have come here to test the mettle of this village. We will gladly fight. Please do entertain us we are bored of weakling low tier scum.”  As he glanced at her while fixing his shinobi headband Arashi realized that no matter what she said he was just looking for a good fight to entertain himself and his....friend?  “That scroll looks interesting."  He would say as he brought a wrapped weapon in front of him  “I wonder if my friend thinks you’re worthy to join us. We are absolute justice.  Our wraith is divine.”  He then shifted his weapon towards her,  “He is more hungry than I am weaklings are just the hors-d'oeuvres.

He shifted to a mix of a defensive and offensive stance. “Shall you fall to the dark divinity of the water? Many have don’t be honored. Now show us what is in the scroll.” Arashi visibly sighed heavily as she wasn't looking for a battle today and she already felt tired from the journey, this man in front of her was as crazy as they come but she probably wouldn't be allowed to pass if he didn't get to have his fun, giving up on trying to leave peacefully Arashi made the Kai hand seal that unsealed the scroll causing a large cloud of smoke to poof around Arashi before she spoke, "I guess there is no other way."

Arashi puppet was located right in front of her and she secretly put her hand on it and transferred some of her own chakra for a substitution jutsu while she attached strings to it.

WC:309

Total WC: 1037

9The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:19 am

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito saw the puppet show up. “Oh good, a puppet show mother used to uses an infinite amount of those.” “Soo make it dance and be interesting.” “The kiddies of this village might enjoy a show of your toy.” He began to slowly unravel the wrapping on Umioni. “Bear witness to the nightmare evil has about us.” “My friend takes a long time to fully wake up. “ “Once I bleed you my friend will be wide awake.” His muscles tensed with every movement of his hands. “Humans are such bleeders.” He was done playing mister flirt with humans since he travels around they were cruel. He stayed away in the dark picking off weak criminals. His scars were showing some new and some old.

He was not interested in toying around and wanted to finish this so he could get back to swimming around in solitude away from humanity. He became a demon and a sword hunter. He sent them to a fate worse than hell. His foes lived their lives in fear bound to having mental health problems. His movements became swifter. “No jutsu you can do can surprise me.” “I went with missions with my family when they were alive.” “I will welcome you to the bloody mist properly.” “Before meeting the Mizukage and you will learn what the not humans like me are about.”
WC:229

10The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:43 am

Chikamatsu Arashi

Chikamatsu Arashi

D-rank
Oh good, a puppet show mother used to uses an infinite amount of those. So make it dance and be interesting. The kiddies of this village might enjoy a show of your toy.” A...toy? the man He began to slowly unravel the wrapping of his weapon revealing a blade of sorts,  “Bear witness to the nightmare evil has about us. My friend takes a long time to fully wake up. Once I bleed you my friend will be wide awake.”  Arashi wasn't focused on his words as she repeated the words in her head, a toy...? “Humans are such bleeders. No jutsu you can do can surprise me. I went with missions with my family when they were alive. I will welcome you to the bloody mist properly. Before meeting the Mizukage and you will learn what the not humans like me are about.

Arashi sighed deeply, "Can you shut up now? You talk a lot. I don't really know who you are but I don't really care, you dare to call my families gift to me a mere toy? I can't let that slide, you want to talk all that game? Do it after you beat me."

Arashi then flung her right hand forward while slightly curling her index finger causing her puppet to dash forward towards the male before proceeding to move her thumb downwards making her puppet do a low kick proceeded by the puppet smoothly switching its left hand to its axe, (D-rank) and aiming for a slash across the back, if he tried to move out the way or block Arashi wouldn't hesitate to make the tiger seal with her left-hand opening of puppets head causing a blazing fire to spring forth at  10m/s for a range of 20 meters that would deliver minor 2nd degree burns.

WC:323

Total WC: 1,369

11The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:53 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
“Interesting that might actually hurt us.” Kirinito attempted to jump back. “Hmmmm an axe I haven’t encountered one of those in since I was in the academy.” As Umioni was fully unraveled and woke up. Kirinto spun Umioni like a fan to attempt to dissipate the fire. Small burns began to cover his body and Umioni. “My clothes are drying off thank you. “ He sarcastically said as he was planning out his moves perfectly.

Umioni’s eye focused on the puppet. He was speaking foul language about the puppet and the person. “Easy there no need to use such language my friend.” He wrapped his arm with Umioni’s wrapping. He stretched out his limbs. “It’s time to put on a show.” As he showed his sharp teeth and went onto swing Umioni as fast as he could at the air. “Wake up fully.” He could feel Umioni Pulsate in his mind. “Yes that’s it.” “Did we anger you insulting your toy?”
WC: 162

12The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Chikamatsu Arashi

Chikamatsu Arashi

D-rank
The shinobi jumped back dodging the low kick and axe slash completely, however, as the fire came he tried to lessen the effects by twirling his blade around like a fan but to no avail the fire didn't change direction engulfing him, when the boy came out he seemed to be fine but Arashi saw that he had visible burn marks on his body, it seemed that although he could take pain he couldn't register it, a dangerous situation to be in if left unchecked for too long.

As the boy landed he mused at her, “My clothes are drying off thank you.
suddenly he began talking to his weapon, “Easy there no need to use such language my friend.” and then begun to wrap his arm in the same wrapping his weapon had been in, “It’s time to put on a show.” He said as he showed his sharp teeth and went onto swing his weapon as fast as he could at the air. “Wake up fully. Yes that’s it. Did we anger you insulting your toy?” Arashi huffed, "No more than that oversize toothpick you have in your hand."

WC: 201

Total WC:1,570

13The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirnito Looked at Umioni. “Appearances can be deceiving.” “Together we defy the strongest.” “Unlike your toy we don’t break so easily.” He spat at her. “Too scared to fight us upclose?” “Coward this kind of attitude is not needed of this village.” He began to run in a zigzag pattern at his top speed. He readied him so to start hacking at that puppet. “I know how to beat these.” “Either I run your chakra dry.” “Or I severely injure you.” The heat from the fire did not affect him even though his body showed it “We are made to last long we are not human like you.” He eyes were fixated on her puppets movements. His jacket flapped in the wind with his speed. “I think it going to rain.” As he could feel droplets fall on him. “Lovely village weather always a rainstorm to make this more dramatic.” He then brought Umioni facing to the front of him point at her puppet. “En garde.” “You toy I hope you sell well.”

WC:174

14The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Chikamatsu Arashi

Chikamatsu Arashi

D-rank
The male simply looked at his blade before speaking, “Appearances can be deceiving. Together we defy the strongest. Unlike your toy, we don’t break so easily.” His tone begun to shift towards the more serious side, “Too scared to fight us up close? Coward this kind of attitude is not needed in this village.” He began to run in a zigzag pattern at her while continuing to talk heading straight for her puppet, Arashi retracted it back as he pressed forward, although for all the male's talk he wasn't that fast so Arashi simply waited for his first real move.

15The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Empty Re: The shark hunts. (open) (No kill) Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:57 pm

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito Focused his chakra as water began to engulf Umioni.  “I am not mad but I will surgically break this toy.” “Then cripple you before you’re a pain.” As he swing at the puppet. “Now shatter.” “Tidal Wave Slash.”  As he sliced the puppet as fast and hard as he could.  He grunted as he put all of his might and strength into the swing.  “Let us see my friend where the weaknesses of this are together.”  His mood was going darker and more berserk.  The thoughts of Umioni were beginning to take over his brain.    It was starting to storm as if the storm was going with is mood.  

His body kept in the slashing and stabbing stance.  “Do not make me senbon your eyes out toy user.” He started to let out a crazed and angry laugh.   “Most have died to this.” “I rarely had to finish my combo.”  It began to thunder and lightning.  Kirinto’s flexed from the sword swing and stabbing.  

WC:165

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.