You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryojin

Ryojin

D-rank
Ryojin had been told this morning he would be sent on his first C-Rank mission today. He would be working with two others who he had no idea as to the identities of. He reached up with a lithe hand to fiddle with his hair slightly. He was standing , the first to arrive, rocking back and forth from his heals and his toes. "I'm ready to gooooooooo, where could they beee?" He groaned softly waiting at the gate red eyes shifting about passerbys, even asking a few younger ones if they were here to join him on the mission. A few people would laugh and point at his acting out. He finally plopped onto the ground with a huff and crossed his arms over his chest before wriggling his nose and then sneezing as a resort of the rising dust. He began to draw various sealing symbols in the dirt while he waited in order to make sure his memory of them was still clear. This was uniform for him. At this point some of the higher ranking ninja passing by would look and raise a curious brow. He had been taught more about the symbols than most his age, but that didn't mean he had the capabilities to use them yet, in fact far from it. He could use his clan's prized jutsus though. He had been taught well after all. Fiery red eyes once again scanned the path into the village still waiting. At this point he had begun to lightly rap his fingers against the ground with a soft sigh. Rap-tap-rap-tap.

Kaguya Athena

Kaguya Athena

D-rank
Liliana was dressed in her Gothic Lolita type clothes style, with it consisting of a white blouse having a peter-pan collar, she also wears a black jacket with it having white ribbon lacing that goes down her sleeves. fastened by a simple ribbon across her chest to show her red tie with a butterfly pattern on it and the waist of her skirt, which is many-tiered and featuring white lace.

Liliana wears knee-high stockings trimmed in ladder lace, red mary janes with a thick heel, a white lace headpiece and a silver, almost weapon-like ring on her index finger. The day was going to be a C rank, her first one, with unknown ninja, she would get them to do most of the work, why not they were below her after all, they should think of it as a pleasure to do her work.

Liliana would be walking over towards where she would be meeting them both as her Mary Janes heels made a sound with each step, in time she would see an odd looking boy sitting on the floor with Liliana looking at him like he was a fool with her arms crossed together. "I hope not, but you wouldn't happen to be my team member for this mission would you?" Liliana would say, hoping it was not him, his style and the way he acted was just like a little child.

"Get up from the ground, you are starting to make yourself look more like a fool." She would say with her red gaze upon him, Liliana thought everyone nothing, but servants, so why act nice towards them? Well, it was no need for that, but by her count one more person was needed where was he? She would say, trying to see if he was nearby, but so far, it was no sign of this person. He better not keep her waiting too long, or he wouldn't hear the end of it, how dear a servant keep her waiting in this manner.

WC 336

Akusha

Akusha

D-rank
It was time to earn himself some money. Food and lodging was not cheap nowadays, and unlike Valor, he could not hunt to feed himself, nor could he sleep in a tree and call it a night. Unfortunately, he was human and as a human, he required certain things, chief among them money. Hence why the young man took some time out of his busy morning to visit the local mission board to see if there was anything that he could do to earn himself some good money. As he looked, he came upon a mission that seemed easy enough; hunting boars. Devha had with him a spear; it should be enough to stick some pigs, right?

Taking the mission down and heading over to the counter, he was informed that he was to have two partners to do the mission with: who they were, the clerk did not say. All that Devha was told was to meet them by the village gate to begin the mission, something that Devha was fine with. The male would take a quick detour back to his hotel room and grab his spear before heading off on the mission. The male would also take a moment to change his clothes, opting to go with something lighter than normal; a more traditional outfit for a Shinobi, though one that is seemingly also more or less designed for a female, where he wears sleeveless light clothing, generally that which a kunoichi would wear. He also wears a sleeveless white haori jacket over his clothing, which reaches down to his ankles and a yellow obi tied around his waist. The clothing he generally wears leaves the back exposed, though he does wear long black armbands, which covers the area between his lower biceps all the way down to his knuckles.

With his spear draped across his shoulders, the male would make his way to the village gates as quickly as he could. Above him, he would hear Valor cawing out into the air, indicating the direction that he should head in. As he approached the gates, he could see two people that seemed to stand out from the rest; a red haired male, and female wearing a strange dress. Both seemed out of place compared to the rest of the people around them, so Devha came to the conclusion that these were his partners for the mission. As he approached the pair, he could pick up the female talking to who Devha assumed to be the male..

"Get up from the ground, you are starting to make yourself look more like a fool."

Devha did not know what to say to this; instead the male opted to wave to the duo as he came closer. "Boar hunt mission, I take it?"

Ryojin

Ryojin

D-rank
Ryojin tilted his head slightly to the side, then rose his chin to a level where he could see eye to eye with the rather coarse female in front of him. He rose a brow and extended his lip out slightly to blow one single red hair that had drooped slightly back in to place. He took a short breath in and absorbed the girl's rather unique clothes and slightly coarse attitude then crossed his arms over his chest and looked off to the side. "Maybe I like being on the ground like this. It makes me feel more connected to the earth below it!" With that, he jumped up all at once and pulled the bottom of his left eye down before sticking his tongue out. "Missy Bossy Pants!" With that he had invaded her personal space just a little too much. Enough for someone irked by such a thing to be slightly bothered. He then quickly jumped back one footed a couple times and turned on his heel to face the incoming Devha.

He looked the other new comer from head to toe before smiling quite a bit too large and extending out a hand. "Hiya! I'm Uzumaki Ryojin. This is Missy Bossy Pants!" He had only looked over to her a moment sticking his tongue out once again, though this one was followed with a playful wink just so she realized he was being difficult on purpose.

"Rumor has it there is a boar causing some trouble around here.. Eh.. I'll warn you now I'm really not to big on killing it. That'll probably be up to you two if we need to, but I have a feeling we might be okay just subduing and relocating far enough away. I hope. That still passes the mission right? Oh man I'll be honest I was really more interested in the sunrise than the monotoned mistress at the mission counter this morning, haha!" He turned on heel mid thought beginning to walk to the direction of where he vaguely remembered the lady explaining. He hadn't even looked back to see if the other two were following, too busy whistling to himself and kind of looking about the area. If Devha hadn't shaken his hand in time, he would've in fact walked off without even shaking the others hand as though he had completely forgot he even extended his hand in greeting, which may have very well been the case.

word count:

Kaguya Athena

Kaguya Athena

D-rank
Liliana didn't really get along with many people, you could tell from how she was speaking with him, but then someone new would come say she was to join the mission, which Liliana found odd she didn't know much about the people, but she was told that two males would be in her team, and well it was no way this new person was a boy? Or was he?

"Yes, this is but I was told this mission would have 1 female which is me and two boys which is this clown and you don't look like a boy to me." Even after looking at his clothes even looked like something people she knows would wear. Who was this girl. "Well, I can guess not too many people are taking this mission, you must be his replacement." Unknown to LIliana it was no replacement this girl was the boy she was told about.

Then this annoying boy would dear call Liliana by a stupid name like that. "My name is LIliana and don't dare call me anything else, do you understand." That was a order as Liliana looked a little mad towards him with her hands still crossed together.

She was ready to hit him before he moved backward. Him is doing it once again, he was asking to be hit by her now.  Then this annoying boy started to walk away towards the mission Liliana didn't care about killing the boar truth be told why kill something if it can be more useful alive, butt this law only worked with things that could be of use, but Liliana still wouldn't kill the boar it was not her style. "Like I would do that much work, it's your job to do that or not, I don't really care how you do it." She would say walking with them.

WC 308

TWC 644

Akusha

Akusha

D-rank
(So.. bad news. My character died in another thread, so continue on with this one without him)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.