You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boar Hunts (Mission | Invite | No Kill) Empty Boar Hunts (Mission | Invite | No Kill) Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:14 am

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Mission:

Sunadokei stood patiently in line at the Mission Assignment Desk, eagerly awaiting her turn to see what mission she’d been given. She hoped it’d be something quick and easy, like a nice D-Rank mission. Something she could get done in an hour or two and be home in time for dinner. The Akimichi clan was gathering for a clan wide feast tonight in commemoration of the spring plantings. Long before they were shinobi, the Akimichi clan had been but humble farmers. Even their clan kanji was the one for food. Seasonal events like planting and harvest season resonate strongly with them, and these dates were naturally celebrated by the clan’s main branch and lesser branches with equal fervor.

The Hokage didn’t seem to be in attendance this morning, likely off in their office with paperwork. The Jōnins handling the delegation seemed particularly swamped in their own work, having little time for any chit chat beyond the formalities. At least it kept the line moving quickly. Sunadokei approached the proctors, as it became her turn. A Jōnin of the Hyuuga clan shuffled his papers, before gazing at her with his pale silver eyes. “Sunadokei Akimichi. Genin, D-Rank. Exemplar Taijutsu abilities and high physical strength for a Genin…” He wasn’t so much addressing her as he was rattling off accolades, reading her dossier as he rifled through his paperwork. “We have assigned you a mission we felt most applicable to your skillset. A C-Rank mission, one I have no doubt you’ll handle in stride.”

Sunadokei’s mood instantly lowered, and she silently cursed under her breath. A C-Rank Mission? That meant she was likely leaving the village. Probably to deal with bandits or guard some stupid supply caravan. She could be gone for days, maybe even a week. Worse, she’d miss her clan feast for sure. Nonetheless, Sunadokei graciously bowed and showed humility. She took great pride in serving the village, and was instilled great respect for her superiors within the Konohagakure government. “All correct Hyuuga-sensei. I accept whatever task you have for me, and I promise to carry it out to the best of my abilities as a Genin.”

The Jōnin nodded in approval, retrieving the mission scroll and unfurling it to read. “We have received reports from farmers on the outskirts of the village that a massive wild boar is rampaging about the forests, attacking locals and destroying crops. Several have already been injured by it, including hunters that set out to trap it. Reports on the feral hog have differed greatly in detail, but nothing indicates this particular boar is the result of a summoning jutsu or other foul play. So we conclude this is just an abnormally large wild beast, and it must be put down for the safety of the villagers.”

The Hyuuga elder cleared his throat, rolling up the scroll and handing it to Sunadokei. She accepted it, tucking it away snuggly between her breasts for safekeeping. He then continued to speak. “Your task is simple Akimichi. Track this boar, hunt it down, and kill it, preferably as humanely as possible. What you do beyond that is at your discretion.” The man’s eyes wandered to Sunadokei’s stomach, which growled loudly in response. He knew she was thinking of eating it. Truthfully, she was. Wild boar was delicious, their diet of mushrooms and forest greenery made them leaner and more marbled than their fatty farm raised cousins. It was like eating deer when you’re used to beef. Sunadokei could already picture the split roast she’d cook the beast over. Maybe she could gather some truffles and season it with herbs from the forest.

Sunadokei shook herself free from her daydreaming. Cooked hog could come later, first she had to find the damn thing. The curvy kunoichi nodded to the proctor, before giving another short bow. “Of course Hyuuga-sensei. I will do just as I am asked. Though, if I find any villagers that have been personally affected by this boar, I’ll give them the meat from the kill. It is the least I could do for them.” The Akimichi woman was no fool, and knew pragmatism took one further than greed. Small gestures were often remembered just as long as great deeds, and having the goodwill of the common people had no downsides for the shinobi government. But she was gonna eat her fill of the boar too. Just… share the rest. “If there’s nothing else, I’ll depart imme-”

“There is one more thing.” The Hyuuga said abruptly, cutting Sunadokei off as he began to speak. “You will not be alone on this mission. Though we believe you more than capable of handling this task yourself, another Genin has been assigned alongside you. A much younger Genin, a member of the Sarutobi clan, one Yukino.” Sarutobi? Sunadokei thought to herself, they were quiet a prominent clan, though not one of the four noble clans like her own Akimichi. All the same they’d produced many influential figures in the village’s long history. Most important among them easily being the Third Hokage himself. Well, it seemed this mission kept getting more interesting. “Details on your partner are outlined in the mission scroll, as were yours should she have arrived first. Now, if you have no further questions I that will be all.”

Sunadokei always had more questions, but she knew when to hold her tongue. She simply bowed a final time instead. “No, I have nothing more to ask. I’ll see to my mission now.” With that said, the Akimichi woman turned to depart the busy chamber, making for the administrative building’s main lobby. Since Yukino had also been contracted for this mission, she must be arriving soon to receive it. Sunadokei figured she could just wait for her in the lobby, no need for the other Genin to go all the way to the Mission Assignment Desk only to be told her partner had already left before her. With that said, she intended to make herself comfortable. This might be the last rest she got off her feet in a cool building before spending the rest of the day mucking about the forests looking for ill mannered overgrown hogs.

Naturally Sunadokei made her way to the small cafe at the far end of the lobby, purchasing a half dozen chocolate candy bars and several bags of chips for herself. A light snack to tide her over until this Sarutobi girl showed up. As she greedily munched on the first of her candy bars, Sunadokei slid the mission scroll out from its resting place amidst her cleavage. She unraveled it with one hand, eyeballing the contents as she slowed her chewing. It wasn’t the bits on the mission she cared about. She wanted to read up on her partner, and more importantly she wanted to see what else the administration staff had written about her. She was especially eager to see what photo they’d attached of herself. Ideally one where her bust dominated the center of the photo.

Word Count: 1,195 | Invite Sarutobi, Yukino

Last edited by Sunadokei on Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Yukino

Yukino

B-rank
“Is this all you have, girl.”

The man walked closer to Yukino, his footsteps reverberating in the hallway. Each step causing her head to react as if someone was feinting a punch to her face. Each step causing her ears to pop similar to the way one’s did when having been underwater. Colors distorted. The lines of the room both tall and short. At the same time, she could feel a strong gust of wind hitting the left side of her body. Looking to that side however revealed that there were no windows to speak of. The room itself some sort of grayish white that she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

“Pay attention, girl. Don’t blink or lose focus for even a second.”

The man made steady progress, yet his exact distance from her was vague. Yukino was in a crouching position, her left hand on her ninjato. Blood. Blood on her hands when she looked down on them. Looking up, she made eye contact with the man who looked as if he had black ooze falling from his eyes. Attempting to stand, the room distorted even more than it was before, so she elected to stay crouched. She found it hard to concentrate on a single thing, which was unusual for her. Having been born with the ability to easily split her attention two or even three ways with minimal effort. Finding it was near impossible now without feeling her stomach wanted to give out on her.

“Now, let us begin, girl.”

The man was somehow even closer without even walking. The black ooze that fell from his face and landed on the ground. Where each drop landed, out sprouted a tree without leaves. He pulled his blade from it sheath, the sound it made close to nails on a chalkboard. The sword to also produce this same black ooze, though the drops that fell of it didn’t cause a tree to sprout. Instead, it summoned what looked to be small creatures with horns that looked reminiscent of a ram. Their fingers looked like mini daggers while their teeth looked like that of a whale. Yukino   Yukino   Yukino. Her name bounced around the room, causing a piercing pain in her head. The bouncing sounds then all became centralized on the man in front her.

“Yukino.”

His voice deep, unnaturally deep. Closing her eyes, she lost her grip on her ninjato, both hands on her ears. “stop...please..” she whimpered. Yukino could feel his presence standing directly over her as the laughs of the creatures seemed to swallow her. Devoured, she felt as though she about to lose herself until a heat washed over her. The temperature steadily increased as she opened her eyes to the sounds of the creatures crying out. Looking up, the man was back away as his sword arm was set ablaze by the heat. The heat waves caused a ripple effect similar to that of a mirage. Yukino herself could only feel a slight warmth while the creatures and man were fully on fire. Her fear and weakness were quickly replaced by anger, passion.

“The Will of Fire burns brightly and fiercely within me. It looks like you couldn’t quite take the heat.”

Walking over to the man who had now fallen to the ground, his creatures all burned to the puddles they were born from. Yukino pulled her ninjato from its sheath as she now stood over the man. She switched the ninjato to her dominant hand, her right hand, so that she could put all her strength into her next strike. It was more like a stab, thrusting her blade deep into the man’s chest, black liquid spraying out. It all evaporated from the heat as he started to melt away. She heard her name again, though it was lighter.

“Yukino!”

Her mother cried out as the young girl rose up from her bed, sweat beads on her forehead. “Huh?” she said, her throat dry from her dream. “What’s the matter? You never sleep late like this.” her mother said, concern in her voice. “Sleep late?” Yukino simply responded, her head light. “Yes! You have a mission assignment today! Did you forget?” her mother replied. “Oh crap!” the young girl said. The post dream like confusion fading as she sprung out from her bed and ran into the bathroom. “Crap! Whoever I’m paired with will think I’m a slacker if I show up late.” she thought as she hurriedly got herself together.

Thankful that her ability to do multiple things at once had returned, she was able to get ready quickly enough. There was no time for breakfast, and not much time for interaction with her mother. Running out the door, her ninjato rocking against her waist as she sped off through the village. It wasn’t as late as she thought, but too late for her liking. Taking to the roofs for increased mobility, she wasn’t in the mood to weave in and out of all the foot traffic at street level. Her speed causing the air around her to flow freely through her clothing, refreshing her as she jumped from roof to roof.

“What was that dream?” she couldn’t help to think. Yukino had never experienced such a vivid dream before, and it seemed to realist in a way. It was almost as if she under a sort of genjutsu instead of just dreaming. There wasn’t much time to brood on it now, she had to make it to the administration building.  Since she went by roof, it didn’t take that much time to make it aforementioned building.

Landing right outside the building, she fixed her hair and clothes as much as possible before walking in. “Everything should be good.” she said under her breath as she walked in. The cool air of the building hitting her, she looked around the building. Her blue eyes landed on one lady in particular with the biggest boobs she had ever seen. She couldn’t help but put her hand on her own chest in response. Along with that, but the woman seemed to have an infinite supply of snacks with her. “H-how?” she thought as she walked closer to the middle of the building. “Who is she? I wonder if she’s from the Akimichi clan.” she thought. Always having heard of the clan and it’s members insatiable appetite. She had never seen this in person however, so it was a sight to say the least.

“I wonder if my partner is already here…”

WC: 1,107

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Sunadokei turned her head to glance at the clock on the wall to her right, letting out a soft groan of irritation as she did. A half hour had passed since she had gotten her mission scroll, and her partner had yet to arrive at the administration building. Normally the buxom Akimichi enjoyed down time during a mission, laziness beyond her own gave her much afforded time to rest or snack. But today was different, and with the Akimichi clan feast this evening, she was eager to get on with this as soon as possible. "Five more minutes." She muttered to herself, before returning her attention to her gluttonous snacking.

While she could hardly be called 'thin' before, Sunadokei was looking considerably bloated since she had first sat down. A half hour of unmitigated gorging herself on unhealthy snacks had left the Akimichi many pounds heavier than when she first arrived earlier. Her every curve was prominently thicker, most notably her bust. The woman's already considerably endowments strained harder against her more snug fitting purple kimono. Were she not wearing a cloth wrap underneath, the curvaceous woman would be flaunting an even more generous display of cleavage than usual. Her stomach though, was the most pronounced change. Heavily distended from her one woman feast, a normally soft curve had swollen to give Sunadokei a noticeably large pot belly. From a distance, and to the untrained eye she looked heavily pregnant. Though if pressured on it she'd proudly inform the only baby she was carrying was one born of food.

Sunadokei was midway through a candy bar when her partner finally walked in. Her gaze hadn't left the entryway to the building since she declared her personal countdown time. The young Genin stepping through the revolving doors exactly matched the description on the mission scroll. She was short for a woman, barely old enough to look graduated from the Academy, with long black hair and piercing blue eyes that appeared locked right on Sunadokei's expansive chest. The Akimichi woman shot back a cocky grin, before tossing the rest of her candy bar into her mouth and rising to her feet. Most of the large potato chip bags around her were actually empty, instead stuffed to capacity with the wrappers and packaging of other delicious snacks. Sunadokei discarded them in a trash can before making a beeline to her new partner.

"It's rude to stare you know." Sunadokei stated sarcastically as she approached, there was a noticeable sway to her step as she walked. This full she moved with a kind of pendulous momentum as her weighty curves brushed to and fro. Were this any kind of combat heavy mission, she'd quickly be burning the excess calories in a ferocious opening salvo of jutsu until she was down to a more combat effective weight. The curvaceous kunoichi came to step dangerously close to Yukino's personal space. Her rounded belly inches from the slim girl's midsection and her massive bust dominating her view at eye level. Sunadokei was considerably taller than her younger partner, having nearly a foot of height on her, and close to doubling her weight if she had to guess. Hopefully this Sarutobi didn't break in half when this wild boar struck her. Or maybe she favored speed over power, Sunadokei could find out for herself later.

"Yukino Sarutobi I take it?" Sunadokei asked, more of a statement than a question. Her breath smelled sweetly of chocolate and caramel, as if she needed more evidence of her morning binge than her distended figure. "Don't bother going any further. I have your mission scroll right here." As she spoke Sunadokei reached a hand nonchalantly into her vast cleavage to retrieve the aforementioned scroll. It now smelled heavily of her fragrant perfumes, and had her partner been a male Genin, the Akimichi half expected to see his nose bleeding by this point. To a woman though, she always figured her feminine wiles had little to know effect. Though exceptions weren't unheard of.

Sunadokei unraveled the scroll, handing it over to the young Genin for Yukino to inspect herself. "C-Rank Mission, hope that's what you came looking for. It shouldn't be too hard; there's an overgrown wild boar running amok in the forests. Attacking farmers, ruining their crops, maimed a few hunters. Must be a tough old brute. Anyways, it's up to us to hunt it down and kill it." Sunadokei put extra emphasis on the word us, Yukino's eyes most likely have noticed the Akimichi's dossier information listed on the scroll by now. "I'm Sunadokei Akimichi by the way. Pleasure to meet you." As she introduced herself Sunadokei placed one hand on her wide hips, extending the other for Yukino to shake. She was an ever direct individual, and was wasting little time with idle chit chat on such an important day.

She gave her partner time to respond, before opening her mouth to speak again. "Now, as nice as it was of you to take your sweet time showing up, I've already eaten the cafe out of stock." Sunadokei pointed over her shoulder at the small cafe behind her. What she said was true, both the vending machines and the pastry displays were barren. The latter now sporting small 'out of stock' signs as the shop keep swept up the floors as the cashier tallied the register. Sunadokei grinned proudly at her accomplishment, giving her belly a hearty slap of approval. It sent obscene jiggling rippling through her voluptuous figure for a moment. "So, once you're done reading we can go. We're burning daylight and I want to be home from this mission by sunset. I've got a big evening planned with my family you know."

That said Sunadokei turned on her heels and slowly began to saunter past her accomplice, nearly bumping her with a sway of the hips as she passed by. The view from behind was no less spectacular than the front, with Sunadokei's considerable rear dominating her figure. It was complimented heavily by her thick thighs and prominent hips, and the Akimichi's titanic bust was still clearly visible from behind, what with it being wider than her slender shoulders. The Akimichi clan symbol was clearly emblazoned on the back of Sunadokei's purple kimono in a deep crimson color the clan was generally associated with. The kanji for food, perhaps no one but the Akimichi took their kanji quite as literally to heart. Either way, the curvaceous kunoichi was quite the spectacle, even doing something as mundane as leaving the building.

Once outside, Sunadokei waited patiently for her partner to join her. The plaza in front of the Administration Building was quite bustling, always busy with activity in the morning rush. Shinobi and commoners alike rushing about doing one thing or another. It was easy to lose someone in the crowd, at least, if they didn't cut as prominent a figure as the Akimichi did standing there. Sunadokei idly rubbed her round belly as her comrade approached, it gurgled and churned audibly with the sounds of her digestion. "The area where our boar was last sited is north by northwest of the village, in the forests due west of the Hokage Rock. We'll start our search there, then sweep west and south along the forests near the border wall. If we make it all the way to the southern tip of the village and find nothing, we'll sweep back and widen our search area. If that doesn't work... I'll be open to suggestions by that point."

Sunadokei was a natural born leader, always commanding and assertive, bounding with confidence in both herself and her abilities. Some thought it made for the makings of a strong leader, whereas others found her domineering personality abrasive and butted heads with her assertiveness. She was always eager to see which responses others took to her commands. It told them more about themselves than the average shinobi would ever let on in idle conversation. People said more in unspoken gestures, tone, body language, attitude, than they ever did with mere words. "You got all that Yukino?" Sunadokei added, rolling her shoulders as she loosened up the tension in her muscles a bit. "Alright then. Try to keep up small fry. I'm not as slow as I look, and I have to work off some of the calories from my snack on the way."

Without so much as another word Sunadokei took off, leaping high into the air with her impressive strength and landing just as gracefully on the far side of the plaza, having circumvented the crowds entirely. Another bounding leap and she was perched the Academy rooftop. From there the Akimichi woman took off with surprising speed for one with her swollen figure. True to her words she moved quite quickly, darting with great agility from rooftop to rooftop as Sunadokei made her way westward. She had no intentions of slowing down, only hoping that eventually Yukino would catch up, and that she'd see her moving alongside out the corner of her eye. And with that, they were off to begin their mission proper.

Word Count: 1,560 | Total Word Count: 2,755

Sunadokei

Sunadokei

D-rank
Sunadokei leapt and bounded across the rooftops of Konohagakure, moving with a grace and agility that betrayed her heavy hourglass figure. Tabi running across power lines and clothing lines alike with a superhuman lightness afforded to her by her Supernatural Walking Technique. Just moving about the city was liberating for the young shinobi, using chakra to augment her natural skill and prowess was the simplest joy there was in life. And Sunadokei bounded for the walls of the hidden leaf village with a kind of reckless energetic abandon. She ultimately looked back for Yukino several times, and to her dismay did not see her young Sarutobi partner following in her wake. It worried her slightly, but she figured she'd inevitably catch up. Sunadokei Akimichi was built for love, not for speed, while she had the raw strength her clan was quite renown for, she lacked noteworthy speed by any stretch of the imagination.

The tall outer walls of the village drew ever closer, they towered over the nearby houses, casting a shadow of them in the morning sun. Patrols walked along their tops, shinobi of the Konohagakure Military Police, and manned checkpoints stood vigil at the gatehouses monitoring anyone entering or exiting the village. Sunadokei spring boarded off a rooftop with great demonstration of her strength, landing atop the wall to the slight shock of the nearby guards. The men jumped back slightly, not expecting the curvaceous kunoichi. "Hi." She said simply, standing upright and arching her back in a long stretch. Sunadokei turned to face behind her, looking for her partner. "Hmm... I'll give her five minutes." She mused aloud, still seeing no sign of Yukino. The buxom Akimichi woman than reached into a waist pocket, retrieving several protein bars and greedily unwrapping them. She leaned against the wall's outer railing, casually enjoying her treat as she waited patiently for her friend.

Five minutes became ten, and Sunadokei found herself running out of chocolate snacks to eat. She furrowed her brow, irritated Yukino had seemingly ditched their mission. "Come on Yukino." Sunadokei said aloud, more angry at herself for not keeping a closer eye on her fellow genin. "Whatever. It's only a C-Rank Mission. I'll just finish it myself." She said, discarding her empty snack wrappers and giving her now full tummy a loving pat. With her mind made up Sunadokei leapt from the village wall, landing on the soft grass on the far side and taking off in a dead sprint. She could run decently fast, but the further one got from the shinobi village the denser the forests became. Ten minutes later and Sunadokei was deep into the forests of Hi no Kumi, beginning the search pattern she'd laid out for her partner. She'd sweep along the perimeter regions first, then move further outward as she widened her search if she didn't find the boars on the first pass. Having no Yukino here would slow the process greatly. Only one set of eyes and ears, and Sunadokei could only cover half the ground that two Genin could. Whatever, she'd get the mission done one way or another. That was the Akimichi way, victory at whatever cost.

Sunadokei continued her sweep westward over the better part of the next hour. She couldn't move nearly as fast as she liked, speed compromised stealth, and for once she preferred maintain the element of surprise. The buxom Akimichi woman was usually one for the direct approach, but this mission required a degree of subtlety to it, at least until she located her prey. She couldn't chance the boar she was tasked with slaying escaping. Not only would she waste time chasing after it and tracking it down a second time, but it would reflect poorly on her as a shinobi if it caused any more harm in the mean time. The curvaceous kunoichi dropped from a tree branch into a clearing, landing with a heavy jiggle in her bust. She placed a hand to the ground, scanning it with keen eyes. Her hand felt over the subtle changes in the ground, the tracks where hooves had trodden through the soft earth and tusks had rutted for chutes and roots.

"Hmm... It's been here." Sunadokei said, placing her hand to hoof prints. They were large, large as her fingers spread wide. Closer to the tracks of a cow, not a mere wild boar. The grass was still cool and damp in the morning air. "And recently too." She added, rising back to her feet. The tracks were headed west, away from the village walls. That was good at least, it meant the boar was headed further away from people. Less likelihood anyone innocent would get caught in the beast's path. Sunadokei leapt to a nearby tree branch, beginning to give chase through the forest one leap at a time. The tracks were easy enough to follow, the boars rutted endlessly, leaving tusk marks and snapped branches wherever they went. Sunadokei knew there to be a stream not far from here. It fed into the large river the flowed through Konohagakure further upstream. It was likely a wallowing grounds for the boars, which she knew tended to travel in small herds.

As Sunadokei drew closer to the stream, she could hear the distant sounds of it. Water bubbling, crashing over rocks and overturned logs. The sound of mud and muck as it was splashed by the current. But there was something else, something that made Sunadokei's ears perk at attention as she approached the stream. She heard the deep, throaty oinks and guttural grunting of large wild hogs. They were here, or at least some wild boars were. Sunadokei stopped and waited at one of the highest branches, observing the sight below her. Besides the stream there was a large wallow carved out in the mud, and to Sunadokei's surprise, not one, but five over sized boars. Mercifully not as large as the monsters described in her mission scroll, they nonetheless complicated the situation greatly.

"Damn it." Sunadokei muttered under her breath, looking at the mud soaked beasts wallowing in the mud. "I wish Yukino was here... that's a lot to deal with on my own." Sunadokei didn't think she couldn't deal with the boars, she just had to be smart about it. She had one kunai, a handful of shuriken, and her jutsu. Her kunai would need to carve deep into the heart to kill, she imagined a blow to the eyes or throat would only enrage the boars further. No she needed something better able to handle the beasts on her own terms. A smile crept across her face, as she considered her flashiest technique. "That'll do..." She mused aloud, a smile forming on her plump lips as she steadied herself in the branch.

Sunadokei slowly raised her hands, forming the hand seals for Ram, then the Akimichi special seal. "Human Bullet Tank Technique!" The buxom Akimichi woman cried out, leaping from the branch high into the air. As she did her body rapidly inflated with chakra, ballooning into a spherical shape three meters across. Her weight increased in proportion, growing to weigh more than a ton. And her skin hardened as chakra flooded her epidermis, toughening it like iron. Sunadokei tucked her arms and legs into her clothing, and began to spin rapidly as her boulderous body fell to the earth. The boars, alerted to her shouting, turned and shot up from their mud bath in surprise. They squealed in panic, quickly scattering as Sunadokei's massive bulk crashed into the ground shaking the earth beneath her.

The Akimichi boulder, then took off rolling forward at high speed, chasing after the nearest boar like some kind of lumbering predator chasing after prey. The boar turn sharply, more sharply than Sunadokei could without losing her momentum. She was forced to take a wider angle, and found two of the other boars charging her head on. She just steeled herself for impact, picking up speed and bracing her body. If the boars wanted a game of chicken, they would get it. Neither beast backed down, lowering their heads as they three collided into each other. Sunadokei was shaken by the impact, feeling a sharp pain as the two beasts rammed into her vast round belly. The boars however, fared far worse for the collision. Their necks snapped as they were forced back by the unstoppable Bullet Tank. Sunadokei's strength outmatched theirs heavily, and she simply barreled on over them. If they weren't already dead from having their necks' broken, the weight of her body rolling clean over them broke bones and shattered their spines.

At that point a small piglet only a few months old emerged from behind one of the trees. It didn't even have tusks, still small and spotted. It rushed over to one of the slain adult boars, nudging it with its nose, trying to rouse it to life. Its mother, the sow having been killed by Sunadokei only moments ago. The remaining boars enraged at the sight, their offspring threatened by the huge purple predator that had already killed two of their own. The remaining boars saw the red mist, stamping their feet and stampeding towards Sunadokei. She was mid turn when they boars collided with her, though this time she didn't have the luxury of her forward momentum to strike back. The impact was hard, with the largest boar managing to gore her with its tusk. She felt blood spill from the wound, wincing as she was sent careening into a tree.

The large oak tree shook to its core as a ton of Akimichi slammed into it. Sunadokei was slightly dazed, bleeding, and incredibly sore. In a poof of smoke she reverted her jutsu, wanting to shrink back down to her normal size. Her wound shrunk with her and the gaping hole left by a tusk was now little more than a tear in her armor and a small but deep cut. "Damn." She said aloud, touching the wound. The boars continued running at her, and she leaped up in one of the lower branches of the tree. The three remaining adult bows circling the tree, snorting the grunting, head butting it as they charged trying to knock her from its branches. "Stupid boars..." She said through gritted teeth, more annoyed they'd torn her silk kimono than the fact she'd been injured.

"Fine. You want to play that way..." Sunadokei said angrily, clenching her fists. "Two can play at that game." The Akimichi woman clenched her teeth, straining herself as she forced her kekkai genkai into overdrive. Sunadokei's round potbelly heavy from her earlier binging began to rapidly shrink. It became little more than a soft curve, the weight of her breakfast feast vanishing in a moment. As it did, four huge wings of chakra erupted from her backside. A deep shade of violet, they flapped once as wisps of chakra flecked from them like falling snow. Sunadokei's Butterfly Mode, her strongest technique and the powerful transformation Akimichi members could tap into with their kekkai genkai.

The boars paused for a moment, sensing something was wrong. Though they couldn't use chakra, even the simple minded beasts could sense the energies coming off Sunadokei were much higher than they had been. She was mad, and chakra radiated out from her back in the form of her wings. She jumped down from the branch, landing with a crash on the ground below. She didn't need a blade or a knife to kill these feral beasts. She had her fists, her Taijutsu, and the wealth of chakra now flowing through her body. Sunadokei grinned, as the largest boar narrowed its gaze and let out a roar. "Let's dance." She said simply, rushing forward with greatly increased speed.

Sunadokei met the first boar, one of the smaller two. She wrapped her left arm around its nice, limb stretching like rubber until it clasped tight. The boar gasped for air, shocked and afraid. It tried to break free, but Sunadokei barraged it along its flank with blows from her fist. The other two charged, and she swung the headlocked boar into its comrade, sending them toppling end of end in a heap. The largest one then crashed into her like a freight train, though this time she was ready. Sunadokei grabbed it by the tusks, and stared the beast down. "I'm gonna eat you for dinner." She said to the hog, licking her lips. Her head craned back, and Sunadokei leveled a savage headbutt on the beast. The boar had no answer, recoiling in pain squealing from the blow.

Seizing the moment. Sunadokei rushed forward and shoulder checked the beast, not letting up her assault. It was sent hurtling end of end into the stream. As it did the two smaller boars charged her from behind. She shifted to the side, grabbing each by the neck and slamming them together. A savage kick to the gut ended one boars like, and a blow to the chin shattered the other's jaw as the curvaceous kunoichi's knee drilled it in the skull. The boars crumbled in a heap, and that left only the largest standing, or swimming rather. The large board made its way to the shore, tired and winded. It looked at its slain comrades, flying into a berserk rage.

The largest boar charged Sunadokei, a vengeful after male desperate to avenge its herd. She grabbed the beast against by the horns, angling its head down and slamming a knee into its face. Not through yet Sunadokei swung round quickly, leg raised to plant a devastating blow on the creature's flank that knocked the wind from its lungs. It gasped for breath, barely having time to register as Sunadokei raised her fists over her head, enlarging them to the size of anvils and slamming them down on its back like a guillotine. The boar squealed once, then crumbled into a heap. The piglet squealed, running off into the forests. Sunadokei briefly felt bad for it, it'd be dead in days without the protection of its mother. Food for a wolf or fox, maybe even a bear. But it was just going to grow up to be a problem anyways, at least now her task was done.

Sunadokei suddenly felt the sense of exhaustion flood through her. Her chakra wings dissipated and the weight of exertion flooded through her. The woman collapsed against the largest hog, crumbled in a heap as she lay against it. "Stupid boars... made me break a sweat..." She huffed, wiping the sweat from her brow. "But... at least I've got dinner." Sunadokei said with a smile, looking at the five over sized hogs, hers to keep. The mission handed specified what to do with the bodies, and wasn't going to let good food go to waste. The Akimichi clan were big eaters, and even for them five overgrown wild boars would make for a hell of a feast. She'd just need to drag them home, and her father and uncles would happily grill them up for a clan wide barbecue. It'd be a great way to kick off the weekend, and a time for bonding and fun while enjoying a delicious meal. "Now... how to get you five piggies home." Sunadokei said, weighing her options. She'd figure it out, and after she dumped the hogs off back at the Akimichi estates, she'd head for the Administration Building to turn in her mission. While she was there she'd give the proctor a piece of her mind for pairing her with Yukino. Sunadokei Akimichi did not like being ditched part way through a mission, though she was happy it was finally done. Even if she had to do it all practically by herself.

(Thread Exit)
Word Count: 2,800 | Total: Word Count: 5,555
C-Rank Mission: 1,500/1,500
Doubled Ryo: 1,200/1,200
Specialization Training:
Ninjutsu from A Rank to S Rank: 3,530/4000+470=4000/4000
Ninjutsu from S Rank to Legendary Rank: 2,385/6000
Remaining Word Count: 5,555-1,500-1,200-470-2,385=0

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.