You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Catch A Predator (Mission/Solo) Empty To Catch A Predator (Mission/Solo) Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Yūe

Yūe

D-rank
Discover the Pervert:

The truly great never rest which is why Yue found herself the morning after her arrival in Konoha taking on a mission. This mission was a bit different from what she had expected. She was to meet up with the owner of a store about some issues he was having. Yue finished her morning tea before preparing to set out. She dressed in her typical training attire and secured a small weapons pouch on her hip.

Within the next half hour, Yue found herself sitting on the terrace of a very quaint cafe. It wasn't very big but the foot traffic was intense. She was barely able to get to the register and ask for the owner much less find a free table to wait for him at. It wasn't long before a very tired looking man slid into the seat across from her. He was middle aged and beginning to bald. He dabbed sweat off of his brow before giving Yue a once over.

"I remember when I could handle this place all by myself." He started with a chuckle. "I suppose you're who they assigned to figure this out for me?"

"Is there a problem with that?" Yue was the queen of self-sabotage. She knew this man didn't mean anything by his statement but she fired off anyways. It was his fault for staging it that way though. The old man's face paled before he rushed to speak again.

"Oh no, no, no" he stuttered "I just wanted to make sure I was at the right table."

There was a brief pause before the store owner decided to speak again.

"It seems I've got an issue in one of my stores. The store isn't that far off from here and as you can imagine its another high traffic location like this one. It needs all the help it can get but every time I hire new people to be over there they quit within a couple of days. I can't think of anything that'd be wrong with the store other than the high influx of customers. Maybe it's just too much? But last week I sent the best person from this store over and she quit just today! I need someone to see what's going on over there."

The old man seemed genuine enough and the case peeked Yue's interest just a bit. Yue nodded in approval and spoke "I'll head over now then."

As she went to stand up the store owner stopped Yue by tugging at her wrist. He let go as quickly as he grabbed and apologized before he spoke.

"You shouldn't go over there as a shinobi, I don't think you'll get anything out of it that way. I keep a couple of spare uniforms in the back there should something in there that fits. Go in as a new hire and tell him Mr. Yamamoto sent you. The store is a little way up the street from here on the other end of the market place."

Yue nodded in agreement. It would be much less suspicious if she went over there as a customer. "Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto, I'll be back this afternoon." Yue tried to put a little sincerity in her voice but it probably just sounded like discomfort. The young woman swiftly made her way downstairs and requested the backroom.

There was indeed a size for her. Well her pants size at least but she wasn't so fortunate in the shirt department. The only shirt they had was an extra small that clung uncomfortably close to Yue's frame. She struggled with it trying to tug it down but it seemed misfortune wanted to follow her everywhere she goes lately. Yue took the last sweep of the room with her eyes. On the table, where she picked her clothes there was a small device that looked like a recorder. She picked it up and slipped into the pocket of her pants just in case she should need it. Yue opened the door to the backroom and gave a final wave to the store owner as he rushed drinks to the customers.

She followed his direction rubbing elbows with people as she struggled to get through the packed market place. She reached the end of the strip and arrived at the cafe in question. It was a little smaller than the other cafe but it definitely had the same appeal. It was a cozy little brick building with a sign hanging out front. Yue adjusted her shirt again before walking in. This location seemed to have less traffic even though it was in a prime spot for shoppers to stop for a bit to eat. Yue pushed open the door causing a little bell sound to resound through out the cafe. Behind the register, Yue spotted a younger man wearing a slightly different variation of the general staff uniform. To her surprise though he was already looking at her. He sent her a covert wink and beckoned her over.

With a raised eyebrow and thinly veiled disgust, Yue approached the register. Upon closer inspection, he wasn't that attractive his nose was a little crooked and he had beady eyes that darted from one location to the other.

"Er hello I'm looking for the manager, I was sent by Mr-"

"Well these employee outfits keep getting better and better, don't they. Mr. Yamamoto is truly doing the Lord's work."

Did he just...? The raven haired woman was shocked to say the least. Who did this pig think he was talking to? She cleared her throat before attempting to speak again.

"Mr. Yamamoto sent me here. Are you the manager?"

The man stared dazed at Yue, or more likely at her chest for a few more seconds, before puffing up with pride.

"Why yes I am the manager gorgeous," He did another cheesy wink which manged to be even creepier up close.

"You should get that eye of checked out. You shouldn't come into work ill especially not at a cafe."

The manager straightened up brushing some imaginary dust off his shoulder before showing her the register. "This right here is the register. You know how to use one right? Well anyway, all you have to do is sit here and look pretty I doubt that it'd matter either way."

What the hell was that supposed to mean? Yue pinched he lips inside of her mouth to keep from exploding, It was him. He was a creep and an ass. He had to be the reason these women were quitting. This wasn't enough though was it? She needed something more incriminating than just that. How would she be believed otherwise?

The manager lingered for a few seconds more before announcing he'd return in a while. Yue released a breath she'd been holding ever since he opened his mouth. She reached into her back pocket and grabbed the recorder from earlier. It was small and bullet shaped like a pen with a speaker on the end. Yue hurried and tucked it into her shirt so she could turn it on when that scum bag circled back around.

The traffic in the restaurant picked up considerably as the sun started to descend. Yue found herself actually having to do work to keep up with demands of customers and some very ridiculous drink requests. There was a small bridge of time where the customer level was low and Yue could slump in her chair and relax a bit. Or at least she thought she could. Her shifty eyed manager poked his head out managing to look even shadier than before.

"Hey new girl, come back here real quick. I need your help with something." He gave a smile that made the kunoichi's stomach churn before slinking into the freezer room. Yue activated the recorder before slowly getting up and making her way to the freezer room with caution. She pushed open the door and shivered as she was hit with the burst of cold air.

"What do you want?" Yue asked as she rubbed her arms a bit. What sane person wants to meet up in a freezer?

"I just want to express how in love with you I am and I don't even know your name." Is this guy for real? The manager shifted on his feet before reaching forward to touch her. Yue slapped his hand away. She was getting insanely fed up with his bull shit.

"If you try to touch me again you're going to lose your hand." Yue sent a steely glare his way prepared to attack him if he tried again. The man straightened up and met her gaze.

"you're one frigid bitch y'know? You should be lucky I even want to speak to you. I can say the word and you won't work another job in Konoha again!" His face was red and he resembled some type of flustered monkey as he screeched but luckily Yue got all she needed. She sent a sly smile his way before flipping the collar of her shirt to reveal the recording device clipped in place. If it were possible his face got even redder and he took a step forward in an attempt to look menacing. With lightning reflexes, Yue struck her foot forward right into his crotch. He let out a howl of pain as he fell forward onto his knees in pain. Yue landed another kick to his head causing him to tumble over onto the freezer floor. She walked over to him and leaned down to pinch his ear.

"You are actual human garbage and I hope after today you learn not to prey on women."

With that Yue released his ear and turned off the recording device. She exited the freezer leaving the door ajar to allow his sobbing to resound throughout the cafe. It didn't take long for her to report back to the manager and give him the recording device. He offered her a free pastry which Yue gladly accepted and went on about her day.
[exit thread]

TWC:1714

Mission word requirement: 750
Extra: 940

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.