You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catch The Cat! (D-Rank Mission, Solo) Empty Catch The Cat! (D-Rank Mission, Solo) Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
Daiki stood, bored in front of the mission office. Madam Chiasa was introducing herself to him, but he payed her no mind. He did not feel emotions as well as others, but he could damn well feel annoyance at times like these. He felt as if he was wasting his time with arguing against the mission commissioner but at the same time he couldn't help it. He hates missions like these.

He looked over and decided to pay attention the the woman for the small amount of time left she would be talking. "-and when the deed is done I will pay handsomely in ryo." She gave one of those 'rich snob' laughs as she said the word 'handsomely', but that's not what got Daiki's attention. The phrase echoed in Daiki's mind.

...and I will pay handsomely in ryo...
...and I will pay handsomely in ryo...
...and I will pay handsomely in ryo.

Yup, Daiki is definitely taking this mission. "So, when do we start?"

The woman visible frowned at this. Her cat was missing, possibly in a dangerous forest, and he wanted to know when he'd start?

"Right now! My baby is out there all alone! Can't you-"

Daiki didn't let her finish the sentence as he disappeared into a flurry of sakura petals.

Chakra:

In the middle of the Dense Forest...

Daiki appears in a swirl of sakura petals, in a tree branch. 'I suppose its time to start looking,' he thought casually. He jumped through the trees at high speeds looking for the furball. If this mission is as simple as it appeared, he was gonna have a fast time finishing it.

He sees a blur in a bush and immediately jumps at it. He manages to grab a little furball. "Okay, mission succe...." He trailed off as he looks at what is in his hands. The grey fur... the long snout... the big ears.... and worst of all, the ringed tail.

"A raccoon!" he yells in surprise. He tries to drop it but its claws dug deep into his wrists.

Let's just say you could hear a certain white-haired kid yelling for miles and miles.

10 minutes later...

'This mission sucks...' Daiki thought glumly. He looked into a puddle (Which was created a day before, during a rainstorm) and looked at his reflection. What looked back was a horribly scratched individual. He almost didn't look anything like his past self. If he hadn't had the distinguishable white hair, he would be a completely new person.

He walked slowly through the forest with a depressed look on his face. He would almost never feel emotion, but this was a different story. Being defeated in battle by a raccoon? That just plain sucked. He hated more than anything to bring shame to the Hatake clan, and if this wasn't shame then he didn't know what was.

As he was wallowing in his depression, he heard a bristle of a bush move ever so slightly. He quickly turned and looked through the bush. He noticed a white.... whiter than his own hair. It appeared to be as bright as the moon in a night sky, and cleaner than a bar of soap in a water park. He took a closer look to find this bright white furball happened to have legs, a tail, a head... and claws.

Once again his screams could be heard for miles.

10 minutes later...

He once again looked around glumly. He lost to a small critter not once but twice now. He could never go back to his clan. Once again his depressing thoughts were interrupted by a sound. This time, not the sound of moving foliage, but instead the lapping of liquid. He stealthily came upon a pond, and next to that pond was a certain bright white furball. Daiki shuddered at the memories.

He quickly ran up behind the cat and grabbed him by his paws.

"You stupid cat."

He quickly ran to the Mission Room in Konoha lest the cat escape and unleash it's wrath upon Daiki.

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
=|FINISHED|=

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.