You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catch the Cat mission (D Rank) Empty Catch the Cat mission (D Rank) Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:29 am

Ryuzame

Ryuzame

D-rank
Ryuzame finally exit his room, it was literally almost mid-day; as always, he was expected to see something in the kitchen he can eat, “Hm, I think I’ll have the----“he pauses precipitously, he was shock to see the kitchen messy, in fact, it seems as in a hurricane as pass through, “What the hell happen here...”, he questions himself, for a second, he spotted a note on the table; that automatically answer his question. Dropping his body to a massive sigh: making his way over to the note while walking wide and with an expression saying: I’m betting all my money that this note is telling me to work for my breakfast. Picking up the note, he flied it open as he started to read.

‘Hey kiddo, yeah, guess you realize the kitchen is a mess, we’ll clean it when we are back, big job to do you know. Oh sorry about the food, we didn’t have time to decide so we…toss everything into one and eat it. You might have to use your money to buy something to eat or do a mission and use that money to. Love, Aunt.’

He exhales heavily with a face saying: Knew it. Placing the note on the table and enter his room. For the length of about ten minutes, he exit with metal back gloves, two holsters; one on his leg and the other brown one was on his waist back and his headband on his forehead.  Yes, he was ready for any type of mission now and he was indeed ready to complete it right away.

Leaping from roof to roof at hasty speed; forcing others in his community to think that something was wrong. Was it an invasion? The Chunnin Exam started?  Or is it a Hokage Hunting announcement for ninjas. Well, they don’t normally see him with so many holsters or even wear gloves to that extend, not even a book in his hand and the funny thing is that he is rushing without anyone running after him. Something was up; only reason they can think of was his Parents or The Hokage.

Arriving to the building, he enters with high hopes that an easy big pay mission was available. He didn’t even turn to the mission board, he head straight towards the assistants talking with: A short and pudgy woman who is covered from head to toe in fine clothes and luxurious jewelry. The lady smiles the moment she notice that he was heading there way, “Hey, Genin. I have a mission for ya”, he replies with a smile, “Great, Get the details ready”. Passing him the paper, he narrows his eyes as he reads:

Mission description: The pet cat of a rich Konohagakure noble has recently gone missing. The owner, known as Madam Chiasa, has requested that her cat be found. She suspects that the cat may be in the Dense Forest, where it often runs off to. The cat’s breed is a Devon Rex and “answers” to the name Maybell. The cat is very unfriendly and feisty, and will most likely run upon being found.

“Pet cat huh.” He comments with a devilish grin. Madam Chiasa realizes his grin before giving him a list of offensive language and potential abuse round the cat. The main lines he focuses on were ‘Any damage to her, half of the mission's pay will be deducted’, ‘hasn’t been de-clawed’ and ‘good luck to whoever takes this mission.’, “Oh really, you’re not going to know how I catch your cat.”, he thinks to himself seconds before telling them that he accept this mission. Giving them a glance with a cocky smile, “I’ll be back in 15 minutes or so.”, and then making his way out the build to his new target: The Dense Forest.

Strolling through the dense forest, he was there for about seven minutes now shouting “Maybell!”, in advance seeing a small shadow dashing tree to tree at an average ninja speed, “Jackpot.”, dashing forward, trailing the shadow as he flicks out three stones, bouncing on top of a tree; taking a simple stances, aiming at the shadow jumping across trees; the second it was about to jump on another branch, he hurl the stone towards where the shadow was support to land, flinching it; it was about to jump again before he toss another stone stopping it, attempting to turn and run but sadly, he knew that was his plan lobbing his finally stone preventing it. Appearing behind the shadow, of course he takes the time to move forward for each stonehe tosses expertly and certainly, it was the cat. Gathering up the cat in his thick gloves, “Sorry, I don’t play hide and seek too well cat.”, the cat quickly scratch his arm; he screams in pain but he didn’t release the cat, swiftly using his other hand; turning the metal part to block the cat’s attack until he returns.

Making his way back into the build, he didn’t spent more than eighteen minutes on this mission, giving the cat lady her cat as she pets the living life out of it, certainly, he didn’t damage the cat or harm the cat but he did had intension to from it clawed him, turning to the assistant for his reward.

Word Count:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.