You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To catch a predator [Mission | Private] Empty To catch a predator [Mission | Private] Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:11 am

Kensei~

Kensei~

D-rank
Spoiler:

This was gunna be a hoot and a half. A shop owner was in need of help, someone or something was making his new employees quit less than a week after they where hired, and it was destroying his profit margins. A fair reasoning to want help, his business was still fairly small even with three shops. With how the economy shifted, you where never really safe no matter how big your business got. Kensei was the perfect genin for the job; he was the perfect age to be taking a shop job, and was accustomed to wearing a radio in places that where impossible to spot. More so, recording devices where wonderful. Tie his radio into one, hide the mic somewhere where it would be clear but hidden, and go to work. Couldn't be that hard to find something, right?

They where almost sure it was a someone causing the problem; the majority of the new hires had been pretty teenage women that where acting like classic assault victims, which was helping to narrow the field.  The fact that the young boys that where being hired where showing off the same signs, or at least, the signs men usually showed off in the same situations... if they where right about this, they had someone preying on kids that didn't care about gender. That Kensei swung both ways in general helped, he could at least make it convincing; and he was told he was fairly 'pretty' in a boyish kind of way, and that was the same type that was coming out of the shops scared and traumatized.

Wonderful.

He showed up bright and early at the shop in question, dressed like your normal teenager that was trying to appear dressed up for a job and failing a bit. His hair was a massively bright red, he'd quick dyed it the night before to be brighter than could possibly be natural, and a quick binge at a local shop had him in the latest 'fashion' all his 'peers' would be wearing at a civilian school. He felt like a clown, to put it nicely. Buuuuut, he was getting looks from all the girls and plenty of the guys he passed on his way in; and most of them had been pretty close to 'eye fucking' territory. Awkward. He walked inside and met up with the owner, who quickly introduced him to the shop manager, an older man named Juroku.

"Hope you're ready to work, kid."

"Yessir.~ Ready an' willin'." Oh, the shitastical way kids his age spoke. How the hell civilians got way with this was beyond him. He about puked each word out, they felt so wrong and nasty in his mind and mouth; it would make him sick eventually. Thankfully, the work he was supposed to do was menial labor, so he could get away with pretending he didn't have the energy to chatterbox while working.

"Alright, head into the store room and start moving the boxes. Anything marked with red tape needs to be loaded onto the carts by noon. Get moving."

"Yessir!"

-------

The first hour was uneventful. He paced himself pretty good, a ninja could have cleared the entire store room in 15 minutes, but he needed to be 'normal'. Weaker. Slower. He figured 30 boxes an hour would be good for a first day, given there where, at first count, maybe 100 boxes to move. Smaller boxes, yes, but a lot of them. He was alone the majority of the time, only the owner stepping in to grab things, or the manager to move one of the filled carts out onto the floor for stocking. The second hour is when things got.... interesting.

The owner came in panicking, the manager of another store called out sick and they where getting slammed, so he had to bail to go run it. This left him alone with the manager Juroku, exactly the scenario they needed to be sure it wasn't him causing the problems. Or to be sure it was. Whichever worked. It wasn't twenty minutes before the noise outside of the storage room began to die down; either the morning rush was over (which given it was very, very early in the morning for the tourist rush to end), or someone was closing up shop. Welp, here comes the fun. He didn't react to the diminishing sounds, merely continued his agonizingly slow loading of the carts as he was instructed to do.

"Oi, kid. You alive back here?"

Yeeeep. "Yessir? Almost finished with this cart, didja need anythin'?"

"No no, just making sure you're alive. You're pretty fast, kid. You work out?"

"Sir?"

"S'okay kid, you don't have to be formal. I wanna be your friend; makes it easier to work together when everyone's friends."

"Er... alright. I don't really work out, but I try to keep in shape. Eat right, jog a bit. Nothing special..."

"Jogger, eh? I bet you're pretty fit then, under all those layers. Shame, to cover up like that."

"...Sir?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just thinking out loud."

"Er... alright."

"Well, I need to get some paperwork done, I'll come check on you a bit later."

"Yessir." Well, that was painfully obvious. But he needed more than just that, the more information he had the better. Considering the store room had been wired with extra mics and ninja grade surveillance equipment made him feel safer; even IF the guy managed to get the drop on him, there'd be enough evidence of what happened, and no civilian, armed or otherwise, could hold him without ninja assistance.

------

Holyfuck this guy was fast. He hadn't been paying attention, he'd lost himself in the rhythm he'd set for himself, and hadn't noticed the door opening once, but not again. A hand was suddenly sliding into the ridiculously tight pockets on the back of his slacks, as an arm began to move around his waist. It took EVERYTHING he had not to flip the fucker into the wall and beat him within an inch of his life; but this actually worked in his favor. The sudden tensing of his entire body screamed surprise, and the pathetic 'meep' that scraped past his teeth (So much better than "YOU FUCKER GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!") "S-sir...?!"

"Shhhh.~ Calm that pretty little body down. You're too tense, you should just relax. I'm not gunna hurt you.~" The hand in his back pocket began to gently squeeze, while the arm around his waist moved slowly downward. This had his body heating up, not from any sort of arousal, but his natural fire chakra going wild. It was really taking a lot out of him not to light this fucker on fire now, and if that wandering hand got any closer to his crotch, the old man was gunna loose it.

"What's say you take some of those layers of for me, eh? I'd love to see just how fit you actually are..."

Ohgodswhy.

"Sir! That's... highly inappropriate..."

"Pfft. It's fine, kid. No one can see us. No one dresses like that if they don't want people looking at them. You're just a little cock-tease, aren't you?"

"I... I... no sir... just... colorful..."

"Naaaah.~ The normal boys don't dress like peacocks to attract girls; they dress manly and dark like those ninja weirdos. Only reason a pretty boy like you would dress like that is to catch the eye of another boy, am I right?"

"I'm not.. I'm..."

"It's okay Kensei.~ You do something for me, and I keep my mouth shut. If you tell anyone... well, I might just have to tell everyone just how much you loved what I'm about to do to you."

Bingo. "Sir.. please... I'm not... I don't..."

"Shhhhh.~" Hands began moving again, this time toward the button of his slacks. "Just be quiet and it'll be over quickly. We both know you're going to enjoy this, so you might as well stop struggling. Otherwise, I'll make sure everyone knows you're gay, and you can never get a job in the town again. Keeping quiet's sounding pretty nice, right about now, eh?"

Right then, that should be enough of that.

"Well, sir... the thing about that is..." In an instant his hands where in motion, body shifting as he pushed a foot backward and onto the top of Juroku's foot, hands grabbing the elder's shoulders and with a grunt timed to Kensei's leaning forward, he flipped the pervert up, over his body, and onto the cart. In the instant in which Juroku's body impacted, Kensei produced a length of rope from his sleeve and hog-tied the old man, tapping the hidden radio just below the collar of his shirt, "Kensei reporting in. Confirmation of mission success. The manager is the culprit. Plenty of audio-visual evidence collected. Send in the cops."

"The frick is going on here!?"

"You fucked with the wrooooong kid, old man. Sexual assault is no laughing matter. I'm pretty damn sure all those kids you messed with will talk now that you're going to jail. For a very, very long time."

"The frick are you, some cop's pet?"

"Nah, just another 'weirdo ninja'. You got your ass handed to you by a Genin. How's that make you feel?" Kensei flashed him a nasty smile as the store room door opened and the owner came rushing in with several cops and the Chuunin that was in charge of recording everything that had gone on.

"You okay, Kensei?"

"Mhmm. I just need a hot shower and some booze. Hate old perverts like that."

"Don't blame you. Go turn in your report, then take the day off, kay?"

"Yeah, thanks."

Total WC" 1612

1612/600 Mission Completed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.