You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trial 2 (The Art of Escape!) 5-6 Empty Trial 2 (The Art of Escape!) 5-6 Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:48 am

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Trial 2 (5-6):

Masu quickly sprinted back after her short recess and the encounter she had just received, as she didn't want to make a miss step by not showing up to one of her trials, as the trials are the one thing that she can do, to finally prove everyone wrong. As Masu finally makes her way back, she notices the number of people have been trimmed down and the afflicting area is now rubble and a dark misty atmosphere has been set, instead of the loud rambunctious crowds of people in the streets from just a few minutes ago. But what she was about to experience, was something that she hadn't been fully a custom to. The smell of the corridors she was walking through seemed dense yet subtle as the lighting flickered making her way to a single door, a steel door and nothing else. The door flung open showing nothing except a room filled with a bunch of steel chains and shackles. As she was forced to enter the room Masu figured out what the test shall be. "This is an escape artist trick isn't it?" Isn't that a bit simple for genin's to try and beat?"
The proctor just stared and smiled at the girl, Don't get over confident little girl, many people have failed this than you may believe, don't be too focused on one thing at a time kid, Goodluck! As the proctor patted the girl on the shoulders, he started doing up the shackles locking the girl up in a small white framed room by herself with only a limited amount of time to escape the room. The door slammed shut, leaving only Masu and the chains left to be undone. "Once this is done I'll be one step closer to the end of these exams." Masu quickly tried to formulate a plan for these shackles, yet one problem occurred to her, as Masu only uses Taijutsu and Medical Ninjustu, there was no way she could use a jutsu to try and destroy the shackles in time, and her doujutsu would be no use for some mere shackles. Masu stayed up for a solid fifteen minutes, before becoming drowsy and noticing herself to start slipping up, mucking up words in her head, wobbling and even more.

Quickly stabling herself Masu, kept her cool not giving into fear and trying to stay as sober and awake as possible, yet every time she tried to stay awake she went back two steps and become drowsy again, not being able to work past the first few combinations, leaving only a few numbers turned with the use of vibrations from her body into the vest which made the number pads slowly turn but not quick enough for her to actually solve the puzzle itself. Thus Masu was left in a state of what to do, continue doing what she's doing? Or devise a new plan which could break Masu out ten times quicker than the rate shes going at now. Masu took her time to think, but the more brain power she used the more she started to wobble and lose perception of reality. Masu had a few hours left before she would be eliminated from the competition, she rapidly started working at double the pace she was previously at. She closed her eyes and imagined ways she could break the chains which dangled cracking against the floors surface. Masu thought that if she could somehow create enough force between her and the shackles she could somehow free herself from the shackles itself, yet the next step would somehow get out of the straight jacket itself, with no forms of arms. She was stuck in a loop, if she tried to break open the vest she needed some form of movement with her legs which had been shackled down to the ground, but if she wanted to break the shackles she needed her arms which had been trapped between the straight jacket put on her. "Maybe this exam is a littl..... Before Masu could even react she thumped down to the ground, out of nowhere she noticed herself slumped down on the ground, unable to move. The rooms light flicked, the smell dampened out hitting Masu's nose over and over. She continued to be stuck on the ground unable to move, yet the locks seemed to be a lot weaker allowing her to move around more, leaving Masu confused. "Did the Proctors change the length and strength of the shackles, no how could they? Then why is it easier for me to move around then? What was that thing that proctor said again? 'don't be too focused on one thing at a time kid' That was it, but what does that mean? Attack both my shackles and vest at the same time maybe? Did that even have a meaning? Masu continued to talk to herself out-loud losing herself in the surreal nature of the room. Her finger tips pressing up against the straight jacket, feeling the ounce of cold on her fingertips.

"Cold, why is it so cold. I'm in a straight jacket with my body rubbing against each other, shouldn't my surface be hot and super hard to move around?" "Something doesn't seem right, I still have a two more hours before they tell me if I passed or failed. Masu kept to herself and her thoughts, yet the coldness of the room still hadn't hit her properly confusing her in the way that it would confuse anyone. She quickly thought about what she had to lose if she used her Kekkai Genkai. Her eyes began to light up, taking a swift moment to close her eyes and slowly opening them revealing of her blue and red eyes of perception. She quickly notices her surrounds being of red essence followed by white. "Chakra, its spread throughout this whole room but why? Why would they do that? Restraints maybe?
Numbing agent towards jutsu's? It just doesnt add up.
Masu is left confused yet she looks at her arms, and notices they arn't in the so called straight jacket, but on the side of her body. Masu takes a few moments to finally realize "Is this some form of genjutsu?" she quickly decides to act upon the fact that it may be a genjutsu, using the basic Genjutsu Dissipation technique stabbing herself to create a massive amount of waves of chakra to flutter and distract her from the genjutsu, quickly Masu blinked and the whole room had been white and she was standing. YES! It was a genjutsu, I knew something was wrong about this." She quickly grabbed her stuff and slowly move around the room and noticed the particles between the walls. These gases are small, yet very deadly without them maybe I wouldn't have been able to get out in time." She moved towards the door and opened it slowly swinging open, noticing the same proctor which had guided her within to the room standing right in front of her. "Thank you for the advice...." Before quickly falling onto the proctors arms and picking herself back up, close to fainting due to the fumes which she had been inhaling for a long amount of time.

Masu quickly turned and looked towards the rest of the rooms, notcing a few had already been open, and a lot that still haven't been open. Before Masu could even open her mouth about the others, she listened and noticed screaming from some of the rooms. "Have they been screaming this whole time, I haven't been able to hear anything from outside the room that whole time." "Some of those people in their will struggle to figure it out, only thinking that its just some shackles and a vest, and underestimating the fact, something else could be playing the part in why they are unable to move." Masu smirked and took that advice, of never underestimating an opponent as she could finally breathe properly and the fumes slowly exiting her body, her eyesight increased, and she could finally feel the effects wear off from her in time. As she was about to leave she noticed one of the rooms had a massive burst of blood surrounding the area of the room, as if someone had been hurting themselves inside the room. Masu ignored the smell and distaste of that room and quickly made her way to the hospital to be treated before her next trial, which now she seemed more prepared than ever slowly witting up and making smarter decisions for her next trial.
As Masu made it to the hospital she noticed some of the other people from the trials there getting tested to see if they can fully stay stable for the next exam, Masu sat down and got her blood tested and got the all clear from the doctor, marking her off for the next trial.

85/130 Chakra:

WC = 1546

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.