You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trial 3 (Trial of False Truths) 5-6 Empty Trial 3 (Trial of False Truths) 5-6 Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:52 am

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Trial 3 (5-6):

As Masu got her blood tested for any signs of poison within her system, from the gases, she quickly noted the few amount of people in the hospital, the smell reeked of blood and sweat yet there didn't seem to be as many people as expected, even the feeling of the area was kinda dull, mostly lackluster for what it should be. It was the Chunnin Exams for god sake, you'd think you would expect more amounts of people to be around in the mean time, yet the pale rooms had maybe five or six other people surrounding, with the heart monitors beeping, the sound ringing through Masu's ears constantly before she could even realise it, Masu had been cleared of any potential poison which could limit her her physical ability, or mental ability. After being cleared of any form of danger the proctor directs her as quickly as he could. Come now Masu, we don't have all day and you need to come finish the last trial. Thank you Doctor for all you're help you have yourself a great day! The proctor said.

The proctor slowly grabbed Masu's hand, tightening his grip guiding her along past the hospital throughout the crowds of people, the sounds of the environment was rambunctious and vicious people screaming left right and center, cheering on any of the ninjas which they knew or respected from the exams, the texture of the air consisted of a bunch of musty food and peoples body odors, Masu could even hear a few chants for herself as well, getting egotistical over those thoughts but putting herself in her place before she could it get out of hand too quickly, as the two of them kept walking through the crowd they finally reached a spot where most of the crowd had disperse or weren't allowed to enter and only a few journalists of VIP's were allowed near. The atmosphere was much more simpler and peaceful away from those large crowds, the ground covered in green grass, and a beautiful flowing waterfall. The water splashing down ahead of Masu, birds chirping to the sounds of nature and the texture of the soft ground below her. "Uh excuse me sir, I know you took your time to get here but are you sure this is the right place its too peaceful." Masu was right, the area around her seemed to calm as they continued walking away from the rest of the crowd leaving only herself, the proctor and the waterfall. As Masu's slowly makes her decent down to the waterfall, she notices the quick flashes of speed near the waterfall. It seemed to be the Raikage himself, accompanied by a few ANBU agents just for safety precautions. The Raikage himself decided to explain the trial instead of the proctor, “A ninja, must come to terms with the truth within themselves, now sit down young one and discover your true self.”

Masu was granted permission to walk over the water, and onto the small little rock which sat in the middle of the lake, facing just the waterfall. The splashing water loudly hitting her ears, and the dampness of the water hitting her clothes slowly making her clothing wet in the process. The place had seemed so peaceful but before Masu even have a chance to take in the peaceful nature of the waterfall and surrounding green luscious trees, she noticed before her a replica, if not an exact same version of herself in the reflection of her blue hair, blue and redish eyes, red coat same physical structure as well, except the pupils seemed darker than usual. Masu looked around for others but noticed the whole area around her seemed clouded in darkness, with nothing but dark storms and thunder scaling around her. "That Raikage, this is more of a challenge than I thought, he lured me into this waterfall to take on myself." as the darkness of the clouds shroud the area with mist and fog, the lightning strikes and thunder crackles in what seems to be a circle of clouds, with only water, Masu and a reflection of herself. Nearing seemingly identical, no spot of difference down to the very last detail, the smell, the looks, even the very footsteps had the same weight as Masu herself. "Are you me? What are you? How did you get here? Masu asked her own reflection awaiting for a response from the replica, but before she could even receive a response, the clone attacked as quickly as she could, almost seemingly emotionless, striking against Masu as quickly as she could. The replica clone quickly strikes against Masu herself, Masu blocks the shot yet quickly the clone sends a kick to her body knocking back Masu before she could even block it. "She hit me, how she is just a mere clone of me!" Masu is left confused against herself, its almost as if there is no proper counter to her own attacks, she would need to figure out what would break Masu herself, what was the thing that made Masu fear herself or break her own defense. Masu thought of a plan, to quickly send out Kunai attached to a string as quickly and ignite the flame on the string to try and maintain a disposed amount of fire chakra along the line of string, which could catch on fire against her clone.

Masu threw the piercing Kunai, sounding swiftly against the clone, missing her and hitting the back of the waterfall attaching itself to the mirror itself. Again the replica ran against Masu who quickly ignited the string on the Kunai with her hands, as quickly she could but it was pointless. The reflection kept running at Masu and the string of fire couldn't catch upon the clone itself. "This is pointless, lets fight with my advantages then" quickly activating her fire hands jutsu, trying to create some sort of spark within the flames, but before she could even realise what had happened, the reflection had also done the exact same thing. The two of them came to blows, striking and blocking each others shots, except the replicas blows had been striking more first degree burns to Masu herself, rapidly Masu kicked the replicas legs and quickly moved far back away from her clone. "She has all my jutsu as well then huh." Masu has been left confounded and stricken with no idea what to do next. The sounds of thunder continue to deafen Masu herself, yet noticed the clone had the same reaction to the sound as well. "Hey clone, are you just a mere copy technique,
or are you another version from within me."
Masu stared blankly hoping some form of response would arise from this dark clone of hers. "Clone, I am not a clone, I am you,
your thoughts, your being, your beliefs, everything you are I am as well. The difference between me and you is you, you are just a weakling driven by your pride and sense of proving that you arn't just another wandering ninja like the rest of your clan were. But I think we know that you still float under that boat don't you? Wandering your whole life to be left alone against the dangers of the world yet you somehow have made it this far as the spineless brat you have been!

I'm not just a spineless brat, and I am not just some little kid or SOME WANDERER! quickly the rush of adrenaline hit Masu quickly activating her Barangan, the clone does the same yet, Masu doesn't go for the fight, she instead avoids the clone and rushes and dives into the lake, jumping head first splashes of water flying all around the air and waves crashing down. The clone is left rapidly trying to chase down Masu. The clone quickly trying to catch up to Masu herself before, noticing the tiny glimmer of Raiton aligned ruby gemstone within the surface of the lake. As Masu drew herself closer near the gemstone, her clone quickly came behind her and grabbed her shoulder trying to pull her back to the surface. Masu noticed the lack of chakra within the clone remembered she still had the Kunai at the very top of the lakes surface which had some form of string, but very minuscule left. Masu was dragged above surface by her clone disallowing her from closing anywhere near the gemstone. "I can't let you leave here, this is my consciousness, I will NOT be a slave again! As Masu closed her eyes for a split second she remembered the fact that the clone will mirror any form of movement, but wont mirror something that has been left in place as it is a situational object. Masu closed her eyes and threw another Kunai with string attached with a string on the other side of the clone now which created a X formation within the two strings. As she opened her eyes, she lit the strings on fire, predicting that the clone would also deactivate her Doujutsu as well. The clone tried to move as quickly as she could, yet the waters effects slowed her down a bit, and a small light of flame caught onto the clones clothing, seizing the opportunity Masu sped towards the clone and due to the clones multitasking couldn't keep up with the rapid strikes of Masu, leaving the clone unconscious on the ground.  

Masu quickly dived into the lake and looked around for the ruby gemstone which shun in the darkness of the night, and beamed at her as bright as the sun. She kept swimming lower and lower finally, maintaining a grip upon the gemstone, and crushing it in her bare hands. Suddenly the lake she had just been in had fluttered away, her eyes awaking, the clouds of darkness which plagued her are now gone, the feeling of floating in a lake had dispersed and the clone which had been in front of her moments before was now gone. Who... was that? Masu was left stricken and confused, asking the proctor who only shrugged and gave a little explanation of the waterfall. "The waterfall is a representation of us as people, and the person/thing you just saw was the darkside of what you really are, some people use this as a method to gain control of their dark side and create balance." Masu was left in a shocked state, being guided by the proctor walking and making her way back, but instead of going into the crowds of people, Masu was guided towards a large area consisting of a few others from the Chunnin exams. All lined up and seeming exhausted and tired from whatever they just had to endure. Masu took a moment to catch her breath, noticing her breath and heart rate slowly calming down after those series of events, but she realised, only four people were with her at that moment. In that moment she thought to herself, "Four people is a bit rough isnt it? Surely there has to be more near by or coming soon right? But Masu was now getting hyped up about fighting between all the other genin and finally being able to prove her worth to herself, to all those expecting and most importantly the new people she had recently met within the town. The room had filled with a moist air, as the four genin stayed lined up together, awaiting for the next orders to proceed with the rest of the exams, leaving Masu in a restless state ready to fight anyone and everybody. Masu kept fidgeting and became restless, looking quite annoyed, but she realised, she needed to be more humble or else she wouldn't have learnt anything upon these trials and all of her hard work would be for nothing. Masu kept to herself calmed down and scouted out the room seeing some other girls preparing with cuts and bruises on their chest and clothing, obviously encountering her next few opponents in this room alone.

WC = 2025

Chakra 115/130:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.