You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The art of Escape [Trial 2 | Trial 5-6] Empty The art of Escape [Trial 2 | Trial 5-6] Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Fuyuko

Fuyuko

A-rank
5-6. The Art of Escape!:

Fuyuko turned around in her bed facing the single room that was in her room. The early morning sun had just about broke past the horizon. It was shining brightly into her room, illuminating it with warm light. That same light almost burning through her eyelids, as if she didn’t have her eyes closed and was just looking straight at the sun. With her rather light sleeping she had been doing all night it didn’t take long for the sun to wake her up from her slumber. She got herself up, rubbing her eyes and making a plethora of morning noises while she stretched. When she finished her stretching she sighed to herself. Her mind hasn’t been nice to her, filled with excitement all she could ever manage was to get some light sleep in and about any noise could wake her up from her sleep. The amount of times she was woken up by some party goer that had drank just a little bit too much was uncountable. But there wasn’t much to do about it now, with the sun up and shining bright there was no way she could fall back asleep now. Besides it wasn’t too bad for her to get prepared for the trial early.

Rolling herself out of the bed to make sure she didn’t put her head back down on the pillow. That is one thing she would have to hand to the village hidden in the clouds, these beds were heavenly. Having gotten herself completely out of the bed there was no option for her to flop backwards and onto the pillow to catch a few extra zzz’s. Strolling through the room she got to her gear, putting it on without a worry for time. Waking up this early meant she could take her time, the trial wouldn’t start for another couple of hours and putting on clothes was definitely not going to take that long. Having put on most of her gear it was time to put the last piece on, she grabbed her headband and stared at it for a bit. Taking in the moment and what that headband meant to her. What did it mean to her? She shook her head, it was no time for such thoughts and so she still put on proudly on her forehead. Showing to the world she was from the village hidden by mist. The place she wanted to make even better than it already was. But for that she had to pass these exams. She had to make it to the end. With her gear all set-up she headed out onto the streets, waiting until it was her turn.

Without really realizing it time had flown by, it felt like only seconds had passed but in reality hours had gone by. She had been waiting in the appropriate building for the trial for quite some time however. Not wanting to miss the moment it was her turn by some unfortunate occurrence. As the time arrived for her to go and take the exam she got called out by a proctor. She got up from her seat and followed the proctor suit. Down another rather dark corridor she went which just like the first one seemed to take ages to walk through. After what felt like an eternity they finally arrived at a door. The door opened up as they approached and they walked through into a rather small round room. The proctor kept on walking forward towards the opposite wall. He would abruptly stop at what seemed like an arbitrary spot, that was until she looked around and noticed she was standing in the middle of the room.

With the proctor putting her into position without her realization he turned around towards her. While her face still showed enthusiasm and joy, the face of the proctor was stern and almost void of showing any emotion. He reached out to her and tapped onto her shoulder as he started talking. “First of all I wish the best of luck with your trial, it will definitely not be an easy one. You have about 2 hours to get yourself out of this room through the door. Now just breaking down the door would be to simple so before that I’m going to chain you down.” The proctor reached down to the ground to start off with one of the many restrictive things that had been prepared for her. The pile was rather big, surely she would’ve noticed such a pile right? “Was that pile always there? Guess I just missed it, I didn’t catch on to being lead to this specific spot either.” she thought to herself. While being lost in the thought, and from being somewhat drowsy still despite being excited for the trial, the proctor had already finished putting on all the remaining restraints on her.

He promptly left the room and as soon as the door closed to was time for her to start the trial. She tried to take a step so that she could walk around whilst thinking about how to get out of these chains. But as soon as she tried she almost already fell face first to the ground, being able to just barely catch her balance again and stay on two feet. Looking down to her feet she saw that it wasn’t just her upper body that had been restrained, it was also her feet. It did make sense, someone that was good at taijutsu could just use their legs to break free. The trial wasn’t about getting out of the chains after all, it was about getting through the door. “Guess I’ll just have to stay on the spot and think about how to escape from this mess from here. But how am I going to escape from it? Well I don’t really need my legs, none of my jutsu’s require my legs really. So it’s not too much of a problem that I can’t use them, however I do need to free my upper body, if I can’t free that there is no real way for me to do anything. Wait that’s not entirely true though, I do have something… But do I want to use that, do I want to reveal that? For now I’ll just try and squirm my way out of here.

Having decided on a course of action she started to execute the plan. She tried moving as much as possible, to see how badly the restraints were restricting her movements. It was a weird feeling however, it felt like she was able to move freely, but her body and limbs weren’t moving at all. She brushed the thought to the side for the time being not thinking too much of it. Putting the blame on her still feeling a bit drowsy from the rather bad sleep she had last night. But it was still quite the predicament she was in, her body didn’t seem to be really capable of moving an inch within these restraints. However she kept on struggling to physically undo the restraints, there had to be a way she hadn’t tried yet.

As her struggling continued on the clock would keep on ticking. Having struggled to force her way out of the locks she had finally given up and looked up to the clock. She was rather shocked when she saw how much time had already passed by this point. A little more than 3/4th of the allocated time had already passed. There was no time left to brute force her way out of this she had to properly think about it. She lowered herself and planted her butt on the ground, closing her eyes and started to really think about the trial. What were things that made sense and what were things that didn’t. “What have I missed? There has to be something that I haven’t thought of yet at this point. Something that I have overlooked and not thought about.” The clock ticked away. A loud buzzing noise appeared, alarming her there were only 15 minutes left for her to finish the trial. “Ahhhh!! Come on Fuyuko, you’re smarter than this! You should be able to figure this out!

With the pressure of the clock she started to struggle more and more to think properly. Until something clicked. The pile of restraints that randomly appeared, they have to get there somehow, and she was positive she would’ve noticed them when they walked in. He didn’t summon the restraints either, they were just there all of a sudden. Further the sense that she was able to move her body but didn’t see it move with her eyes. Was it Genjutsu? There wasn’t too much time left and it was definitely worth a shot. Not wanting to risk she didn’t put in enough chakra and making the dissipation unsuccessful she gathered up quite a big amount of chakra. When she felt like she had gathered up enough chakra it was time to release it all. After casting the dissipation she opened her eyes again and noticed she was in a completely different spot. Furthermore the room seemed to be filled with some form of fog. She also started to cough somewhat uncontrollably. Looking back up to the clock quickly she saw that there were only a few minutes left to spare. Making a quick dash for the door to bust it open. But luckily when she got to it she saw she only had to open it and was able to go through it without ease.

With only a couple of minutes to spare she stepped through the door while still coughing uncontrollably. In front of her stood the proctor that had also gone into the room with her. “Well done Fuyuko, you have managed to pass the second trial.” He told her with a smile on his face now.

wc 1687

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.