You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hokage Monument Empty The Hokage Monument Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Uchiha Rhei

Uchiha Rhei

D-rank
Standing alone, he leaned on a railing facing the faces carved into the mountain of the Hokages, past to present. As he looked them over, his eyes stopped on one of them as he smiled slightly. "Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Third Hokage." He mumbled to himself. "Must be tough being a Hokage. With all the responsibility and having to take care of practically an entire village. Can't say I envy them." He said with a slight laugh. "But it would be interesting wouldn't it? But after everything that happened in the past I don't think the village would appreciate an Uchiha attempting to become Hokage." He thought out loud as he pushed himself off of the railing and standing up straight, his back cracking audibly as he stretched a little.

With a slight shrug he chuckled, "But I'm content with just being a regular ninja, I don't need to try and become a Hokage just to show how I care for Konoha or the people in it, I can do that regardless by defending the people that matter as well as the Hokage and the people in the village." He said to no one in particular as he looked back up to the mountain, smiling at the faces that looked out over the entire village. Bowing his head slightly, he closed his eyes. "Please, watch over me as you have the village over the years."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.