You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1meeting the Hokage Empty meeting the Hokage Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:54 pm

kalpo

kalpo

D-rank
As Kalpo ran as fast as he could. He couldn't help but think somehow certain parts of his memory had been erased some how or somehow his mind was linked to someone else's mind and this person was gonna do something big and soon. He thought about the flash backs of the genjutsu Nomachi put him in. What bothered him the most is his life flashing before his eyes when he was in no physical danger. Another thing he thought about was that he knows he heard Nomachi's voice at the cemetery the other day. Now he has so many issues with visual hallucination since he heard that voice. When he nears the administration office. He slowed down and walked into the building. With his pet kitten on his shoulder. He walked to the Hokages office knocks and waits for an answer.

2meeting the Hokage Empty Re: meeting the Hokage Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Oh. Fuck. No.

Nonononono.

NO.

Why. Why was it back. Why was this headache outside his office?

Wait, why was he in his offi-... oh wait; right. Yuki's homework. Yeah. That. Why his daughter felt the need to hide it in his office was beyond him; but she did it. Frequently. Which was the only reason he was even in the village at the moment.

"What. What do you want. And it had BETTER be good. Because I am NOT in the mood to deal with anyone right now; and you have zero pre-standing business."

3meeting the Hokage Empty Re: meeting the Hokage Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:23 pm

kalpo

kalpo

D-rank
Kalpo walked in slowly and shut the door behind him. He had Put his kitten in his button up shirt. Kalpo said, "sir I an Nekotone, Kalpo I thought I would come meet you since i have never met you. I have lived a very rough life everything always seems to go wrong. The reason I am here today is since i became a Genin my dreams have been haunted by a genjutsu. I was put in when i was ten. I visited the mans grave that put me in this genjutsu because he was the closest thing to a father I ever had. Since then i haven't slept and the nightmares turned into day terrors. Then last night i spaced out and saw my life flash before my eyes. But there was something off about it there was pieces of the flashback that I cant remember. They are very old memories that had to have been before i was four years old. But these memories where in some kind of place of ritual or shrine. The entrance to this place looked like a place somewhere in the land of wind but I could be wrong though. Their was also this hooded man that said something about obtaining all the doujutsus. The strange thing is he also said he needed all forms of the sharigan. I didn't know who else to talk to about this." Kalpo had a serious look on his face as he told the Hokage his story. He was hoping the Hokage could figure out what is wrong with him and help him fix it. Then Kalpo added, "I feel like these memories where erased from my memory and if they where then there has to be a reason for it." When Kalpo said this he was even more serious then before.

4meeting the Hokage Empty Re: meeting the Hokage Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
admin note:

What... the hell did this guy say. It was like listening to a drunken sailor slur through a full mouth. Wow; what? Something about... genjutsu and dreams? Or... what? He actually had to shake his head some; thinking there was something in his ears blocking the sound. Even his eyes had to be lying; he was fairly proficient at lip reading; but he got next to nothing off that.

Yanno what? Fuck he; he was too tired and shit to deal with this. He just reached for the small radio that he kept under the lip of the desk; clicking it on and merely saying; in the calmest voice he'd mustered in a while, and said, "So. Someone get me the idiot whisperer. I do NOT feel like dealing with another one."

5meeting the Hokage Empty Re: meeting the Hokage Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn blinks out of his day dream as the radio goes off. Idiot whisperer... Another one was still alive. Well crap! And he had clean clothes on too. Well better deal with it then. He sits up and rubs his eye as if waking up slowly. His red hair a bit of a mess as it had a couple of twigs from the tree. Still he flips up onto his feet and brushes his fancy frilly coat off and adjusts his necklace back into place. Yes the Idiot whisperer was a pretty boy. But it was better he deal with this then a head got popped.

He moves quickly into the streets hoping with an agile grace to the roof tops slowly gaining height until he was at the Kage's Office floor outside. Doors where for chumps. He grips the window and slides it open with a smile and bows his head with respect to Kenta. He had been summoned and some dumb looking kid was in the room. He frowns and sighs hoping down and tilting his head his green eye summoning the kid. He didn't feel like killing anyone today. Instead he just grabs him by the back of the collar with both hands and speaks quietly.

"Come back in this office without a basic education and an IQ of 80 then I will end you... Now fly and be free."

And with that he bodily chucks him out the still open 4th story window and then closes the window brushing his hands off together. Unaware of who ever might be below. Before smiling to Kenta.

"may I bring you some coffee?"

6meeting the Hokage Empty Re: meeting the Hokage Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Naota

Naota

S-rank
Such a beautiful day. He was his day off, and for once, Kenta was not after him to go off on some mission. JOY. And so, with soda in hand, he had decided to take a walk.

Everything was going fine. He'd gotten laid that morning; Hisoka was currently recovering in the ICU ward. Damn child needed to work out more. Maybe some more milk to strengthen his bones. He'd have to talk to Amaya ab---

WHAM!

"....."

"...."

The soda was knocked from his hand. Not that he would have cared. But the sticky brow syrup was knocked onto his shoes. Not just any shoes. Brand new Jordans. White on white hightops.

Oh. Hell. No.

His body trembled. Who in thier right mind had DARED to dirty his new sneakers? The culprit? A Genin, moaning on the ground in pain. "You.. fucked up my new shoes..." The words ha barely left his mouth before the male's right foot was raised and brought down upon the Genin's back with enough force to crater the ground below him.

"YOU!" STOMP "HAVE!" STOMP "JUST!" STOMP "FUCKED!" STOMP "UP!" STOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP

The cackle that he let loose was evident; the male had clearly lost his fucking mind. Over a pair of shoes. To make matters worse, chaka was released from the Sannin's body and ignited. The elder uchiha fell to his knees, fists aflame as he began to punch, pound and ground this unlucky genin into ash. For several hours this would continue, long after the surrounding area had burned to ash. The Uchiha was still laughing, face stained with ash and tears. Slowly, the male rose to his feet, wiping away the tears. "Where the fuck am I gonna find a new pair of kicks...?"

7meeting the Hokage Empty Re: meeting the Hokage Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Well. That was... better then he expected. ENTERTAINMENT!~

"NAOTA!~ BITCHFAAAAAISE!~ GOOD JOB!~~~"

He'd been leaning out the window just cackling as the crater got bigger; only stopping long enough to phone in some Genin to fix the plumbing that was damaged by the Sannin.

8meeting the Hokage Empty Re: meeting the Hokage Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn slowly inched closer. His foot raising and then
"psst... go do your job"
And then fool force kick in the ass out the window before leaning out and yelling down.
"Naota! Kill it like the rest!"

Finishing with putting in his head phones and blasting Cher. walking out the office. Singing at the top of his lungs.
Do you believe in life after love
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough,
Now
Do you believe in life after love
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough,
Now
Exit thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.