You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
There is said to be a large pillar of ice with "No More Prisoners.."  written on it in kanji where a prison used to be. The newest Mizukage had decided to kill off all of the rogue nuke-nin in one brutal display of power. So it was this location that Kamikira would come to first to see just how the Mist might oppose her. She liked it so far. She had lost her cloak in a battle the other day and so today all she wore was a black knee-length skirt, a red collared short-sleeve blouse, and a black button-up vest over the blouse, the buttons being done all the way up. She was no longer able to hide her identity, not at least, until she got a new cloak. The girl's shoes were simple black boots with red trim and upon her back,stuck through a loop in the back of the vest,was her trust scythe, Kira. The scythe was obviously taller than she and the handle of the staff part was pointed diagonally to the right, and towards the sky whilst the cross insignia connecting the blade and the staff together was pointed diagonally down and to the left. The blade itself was barely off of the ground.

She approached the Fusa Prison Monument, standing a mere three meters off, looking up at the gargantuan structure. It was so cold even standing as far as she was, but she paid it no mind. Her crimson eyes scanned the surface of this display of the Mizukage's power, and her lips were curled slightly into a smile. 'If only the Mizukage could be tempted..' She continued to stare at the monument in utter bliss, imagining if she could steal the power to do such.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Having had a long night the other day after being left alone on the beach to fend off some bandits, Ren was tired and could not find anywhere to sleep. As time passed he had fallen asleep against something cold. As his eyes began to open he heard someone mention the Mizukage. As he shivered and sneezed ever so softly, he slowly peeked around the pillar to see a pretty girl. He then blushed as he stared at her for a while. His blonde hair was hanging like a girl with messy hair. It never occured to him how much he seemed like a girl, nor did it ever bother him if they made the mistake sometimes. Except if it was by someone important, then it annoys him.

As he leaned further from behind the pillar his loose white t-shirt and what appeared to be plain brown shorts as he leaned further and further. Now on his knees as he blinked and rubbed his eyes a bit before finally speaking to the strange white haired girl.

"Morning, where am I?"

He looked at her with an I am lost face as his hair blew in the wind. At the very least his clothes gave the indication that he was probably male. His unbroken voice did not help this though as from just behind him his sword stuck out slightly.

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
The woman's eyes trailed down to the blonde boy coming from behind the monument after he spoke. She looked him up and down, noting his clothing and his sword just barely poking out from behind him. Quietly, she turned her eyes back up to the monument, choosing for now to ignore the male. Who knows? Maybe he'll just disappear and leave her alone. Silently she began to pace around the monument, continuing to look it up and down in wonderment. It was truly a marvel of power to behold. She stopped once more, continuing to stare up at it, before turning her back to the male, and starting to walk off, towards the mist gathering about the trees in the distance. She felt like exploring the surrounding area at this point and began to wonder of what other secrets the village hidden in the mist might hold for her.

She stopped short of the mist, turning back to look one last time at the monument in all its glory. She then began to think about the boy who had appeared from behind it. Why was he on her mind? He was so strange. He can't be that powerful if he didn't even know where he was. Or was he playing stupid? It was quite hard to tell so far but she let these thoughts trail off of her mind with a quiet appreciation at the beauty around her.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He felt bad when he noticed that she completely ignored him it bothered him as his feelings were hurt slightly. As she continued to admire the monument he was busy yawning and stretching. He rubbed his tummy feeling a bit hungry, then as he looked back he noticed she was walking away and he followed her quietly, not making a sound as he was right behind her. The fact that he did not have his shoes with him was probably the reason for the silence.

She was heading into the mist and without noticing he walked passed her. As he passed her coincidentally she had looked back for some reason missing him completely. He slowly approached her then leaned forward then looked up at her then pulled on her arm while she was spacing out. "Are you also lost out here miss?". Not sure how to address her and perhaps not realising that he has actually sneaked up on her and that pulling on her arm might have been a bad idea. The mist behind him as he stood cluelessly waiting for her reply.

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
The girl was still appreciating the beauty around her when she felt a tug on her arm. As the man was speaking, she twirled her scythe from the loop on her back, her arm swinging to bring the scythe forward. Her arm slipped easily from his grip and she stepped back from him, pushing the tip of the cross insignia on her scythe to the middle of his chest, if only to push him back. "Not nice to sneak up on a girl, you know that? What do you want, boy?" It was easy to tell her words were filled with venom. She obviously didn't like anything to do with men and for one to grab ahold of her angered her. She held her scythe outstretched in her grip for a moment more, before twirling it around and bringing it closer to herself. She soon placed the staff handle part against her back, between her shoulder blades, with the scythe barely scraping the ground, held at the ready.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Being a bit shocked but not really responding as he should getting knocked back a bit.
"You do not need to get like that, was just wondering if ya also lost and i was also wanting to know where you going". Looks down as tears fill his eyes making him look more like a girl, as he resisted the urge to cry, he looked at her. "I was playing on the beach yesterday, but the guy i was playing with left me alone and i got lost cause it was dark" His voice sounds teared up as he tries to keep it in a bit longer. "Please do not leave me alone out here" He pauses before looking to the side as the wind seems to blow through his hair coincidentaly. "I am Yuzu Ren". Choosing this time to introduce himself to her.

Would this girl be nice enough to help him out or was she just having some unknown episode of rage. He thought the scythe she used earlier was pretty cool and he wondered if he should learn to use one of those too one day. As he then thought about his own sword he did not even notice that one of his tears snuck out and rolled down his cheek.

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
The girl silently listened to the boy and sighed softly. She may hate men, but she wasn't heartless. Ren was sad about something and she watched a tear roll down his cheek as he turned his head away, she sighed once more placing her scythe back into the loop on her back. "My name is Kamikira Shiru, it's nice to meet you. I am only here in this village to find those worthy enough to join my cause. I look for people with good potential to become strong so that they may aid me. I suppose I can stay with you, and if you wish, you may become my student. But you can NOT cry. Understood?" The girl let herself smile warmly to the younger male, tilting her head a bit as she did so. He may not be so bad, there may be hope for him yet. If she could take him on as a student and teach him right, maybe things would look up for a change.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He sniffed slightly and blinked away the tears in his eyes before looking at her with a slightly renewed glow for half a second. His expression then went pale and laid back as he looked sad again, but a more healthy level of sad than crying. He looked at her for a while then said her name slowly
"Ka..mi..ki..ra...Shi...ru.." He then looked down hoping her pronounced it correctly as he fidgeted with his one foot slightly. He was nervous and then he realised she mentioned something about becoming a student, as well as a cause and that he should never cry. He looked to her as he also tilted his head slightly now then asked
"You want me as a student?".
He was a bit confused but happy on the inside, most of the time people sent him away cause he was just a kid. Also sometimes they just did not listen to him because he was a small genin. He did not want to ask about the cause since he thought she would tell him about it.

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
She nodded as the boy looked at her after saying her name. She nodded to approve of how he said it and she smiled a bit wider."Yes, my student. I want you to join me and help me take this world's hurt and pain away, to create a utopia where there are no wars. Where everyone lives in happiness and equality. What do you say?" The girl tilted her head, watching him for a bit. Sure he seemed weak, but maybe he could be of use to her. After all, even the best and brightest shinobi start from the bottom. And at his young age, he should be able to absorb her teachings more quickly than most. At least she hoped so. After a moment, she looked up at the sky, contemplating what her first move in the Village Hidden in the Mist would be.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He listened carefully and he did not really care about whether there was war or not, but he did figure no war would make it easier to become the Mizukage one day. Especially if he helped to end the war. He did have one problem when he heard Shiru speak. He heard a word he never heard before and it bothered him slightly as he thought about it for a second or two. His hair began to move with the wind again as he looked to her seriously.

" Having pain and being hurt hurts so i would like to help if i can, I also would like to be treated equal and not as some useless kid all the time, but I have no idea what a Utopia is" He stared blankly at her a look of deep confusion with in his eyes which also seemed to show a deep emptiness inside. What was this Utopia thing she was speaking about.

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
The girl looked down at the boy silently. Of course he didn't understand what she meant she sighed and stepped forward to him, putting a hand upon the top of his head to scruff up his hair a bit."Utopia means a perfect world to put it simply. One where we can all live happily and in harmony, without fear of what's to come. Follow me and I will show you this world." She smiled and held out her hand for the boy to grab, tilting her head."Come with me. I am here to do a few missions so I may become stronger, and I shall train. If I can bring others to my cause I will. If you stay with me, we can be stronger together, okay?" The woman continued to smile to the younger male, her hand still offered out to him. She could tell she was going to develop a soft spot for the young male, and it would usually scare her. This time, it didn't however it made her feel a bit happier, and less hopeless about the state of the ninja world.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He could not resist, she found one of his weaknesses. He loved having his hair ruffled and made scruffy as well. But his hair had a habit of returning to its usually messy state regardless of what was done to it. He did not realise it, but washing his hair last night was actually a good thing, as the last thing any person would want is to rub someones hair and get dandruff on their hands or any other dirt for that matter.

She explained what utopia meant then he smiled for a while. It became clear that he was not used to smiling often as he looked down when she rubbed his hair earlier, hiding his smile from her. He noticed when he looked up slightly that she held out her hand as she requested that he follows her. He slowly took her hand blushing, it made him a bit nervous since he also did not make contact with others very often. Other than grabbing to pull on peoples arms occassionally or on their clothes. He did not even remember the last time he ever received a hug. With the last time being roughly three years ago. he did not know what taking her hand would get him into, but he felt it was better than being left all alone again.

Kamikira

Kamikira

D-rank
The girl had her hand in his and grasped it with a tender touch, but a firm grasp. She led him towards the mist and trees, towards the village itself. They would start their days as Master and Student, not knowing what the future held for them. At the current moment they could both do with a lot of training, but that could easily be remedied by doing a few missions and learning some new jutsu. The pair would leave the current area, to make their way back to the village and the start of their new life together.

Exit Thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.