You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
" Father, you do not deserve to see me after you gave up on me, but I will do it for myself... I will prove you that soon or late I acomplish what I start " - he thought while holding his headband of Kirigakure no Sato and walking towards the place which he used to call "home".

The evicted son is back [Solo | Plot | NK] Asdd_110

Durring the trip, he met a girl who maybe lives in the area. She was staying in her boat by the sea, looking like ready to depart.
- Where are you heading, beauty? - started the conversation with confidence the bearded big figure.
- You are Nissan, right?! Can't you remember me?
A sparkle pop up in Nissan's mind. This was a girl from his childhood. But she's a pretty woman now!
- You look so differenet, Korona! You have grown gorgeus woman! - this was not just a compliment, his eyes were blinded by her appearance.
- You are so kind to women, as always, Nis! Jump on the boat - she laughed and could not hide her blushing. - What about you? Why you suddenly dissapeared? What's your story?
They both sail away to the home island. Nissan took a deep breath and started

"My old man's name is Nakara Suro also known as "Merciless". He gained his nickname during the Bloody Mist Academy, keeping it all his career as a shinobi. Nobody doubt that nickname, especially after he killed in cold blood my mother, soon after she found that I am with dual personality just like her. Niidashi clan members was not happy at all, they wanted revange about their relative - my mom - Niidashi Nakashima. After many battles, my father stepped back and left the Bloody Mist with me. He was already too old so decided to teach the next generation - myself - of the old, harsh ways and surpress my soft Yang personality.
The best place for new home was the islands of Mizu no Kuni. For a couple of days he build a house alone, without any help. The area was in the middle of a forest, so there was plenty wood to use. Ninjutsu helped a lot too by cutting the time deadlines. I was so into ninjutsu, but I did not have any talent at all, so the trainings were even harder in order to develop skill."

- I remember while you came here for first time! You are not quite like your father, no matter how hard he tryied to turn you in his copy! - said the woman, keeping the positivity, no matter the sad story.
Imperceptibly they both arrived on the island and tightened the boat on the wharf to keep it durring the bad weather. Dark clouds were heading towards the island and very soon the storm will hit.
---

WC: 459

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
While walking, Nissan remembered many moments of his childhood. He was running around, playing a lot of games with this girl - Korona. Of course it was all hidden from his father, because demanded only trainings. The boy liked to be trained physically but it was completely normal to seek games and interactions with people on his age.
The environment here was very harsh, you can freeze to death if you stop moving, one of the reasons was the humidity and the cold stream of the ocean. Also was north from Kiri, so low temperatures were expected. Surroundings were the most beautiful and untouched forests you can see, even more deeper than Konoha's. They grow higher because of the rains that happened quite a lot, just like now. Storm just started getting power, first it started as a slow rain.
- Let's go faster, Nissan! Don't you remember how devastating storm might be? - said Korona with a concerned and trembling voice. Nissan nodded, she has the right and he doesn't mind walking fast or even running - he sees everything as a beneficial training. So they were chased by the storm, running in the rain. For a second they felt just like before, forgot about their problems and just live here and now. Lightning bolt flashed through the sky and a big loud thunder pierced their ears. Fortunate they were, because if you get hit by this they would be dead for sure. Finally the shelter was reached, Nissan's house was just in front of them. A little wooden building, surrounded by trees and a beautiful lake.
It was scary calm and silient like no one has came here for many years. The road was covered with grass and flowers, the house was surrounded by bushes and looked darker than before, it seemed that it wasn't painted soon. " Could my father has became lazier through out the years? I do not think so..." - thought Nissan, starting to feel fear and desperation. Who knows what has happaned for 20 years...
Korona put her hand on Nissan’s shoulder. It was obvious that nothing would be what he expected. The evicted son, the meeting with the merciless father… it seems like it will not happen.
Deeply sunk in his memories and thoughts, Nissan dropped his guard totally and how he could expect the upcoming event. A knife on his throat. The bearded man felt the cold blade too late, without being able to react:
- Korona, what is the meaning of this? – he spoke directly without hesitation, trying to turn around slowly and look at her eyes. Most of the times they spoke the truth, before that a manly voice respond:
- You told me that you will go back home as shinobi! But you are still unskilled, falling for basic technique as Henge no Jutsu!
- Dad?! – screamed Nissan with trembling voice, his face became plain white like he just saw a dead man. Actually he thought for a second that his old man might be dead a long time ago, forgotten in his house.
- You seem surprised? Did you thought that I am dead? Ha-ha-ha… They couldn’t catch me! – said with confidence “The Merciless”. Even on his age he was in perfect shape. Strong arms, developed physique, and you could even feel his strong presence of chakra.

WC: 562
TWC: 1011

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
The passed years washed off the anger, but when Nissan saw his father, the wounds were not healed and the gate of hate started opening.
- I am impressed that you still breathe! Anyways, can you drop the knife now? – asked Nissan with a notes of mock.
- I do not need it! – said the father with no hesitation, dropping it. He was not a person of talking, but action. Then, just in a blink of an eye, his foot rised on five feet high, spinning on the other – a deadly kick running towards Nissan’s head. The already grow up kid managed to protect himself by putting his guard up. Even the good defense could not withstand the power of the rotating roundhouse kick. The momentum pushed Nissan away, and his poor balance put him on the ground, rolling a couple of times.
Sinking deeply into his thoughts, Nissan knew he never loved his dad truly. There was a respect build in the Yin part, but the Yang hated it with all of his heart. How can you appreciate the murder, the guy who throw his eight years old child on the streets… did not mention that he was rude with inhuman behavior most of the times. On the other side there was Niidashi clan which did not cared at all for their successor. The kid was ripped apart from the beginning and did not have a true family at all.

The anger woke up the young man, taking back the control of his body. Nissan stand of his feet and looked very serious his opponent. Until now he was not sure what brings him back to the past, now he knew – Punishment, not acknowledgment.
- You will pay for all you have done to me! For killing my mother too! – Nissan erased his tears, accidently appeared on his face. Not a time for sadness and sorrow but for madness and anger.
Accepting his nature, Nissan released the hidden beast inside, mixing the will of the both personalities together. His face turned red, his veins popped up all over his body, the chakra flow started circulating simultaneously. Just like a tiger, Nissan jumped sideways and rolled, taking his father’s kunai.
- You will not… - the old man – Nakara Suro was interrupted by the deep scratch of his shoulder done by the thrown blade. He turned and saw his wound, then smiled.  – I did not believe that you have became so cold-blooded that you stand against your own blood!
- I will talk again, when you are lying in my feet! – Nissan growled, the last sound he made. A blood drop fell on the floor from the old man’s shoulder, while the bearded young Niidashi was running towards his target with the will to crush it with his fists. The last step before the first attempt for hit, was faster, imbued with chakra. Rising a fist against a father is a crime by religion, but Niidashi was not religios at all. They just did what they feel right and justiceful.
Fast swing, with a decent power but still was not enough to even cause bruises on his father arms. He caught the fist with a easy technique, using Nissan inertia, he deviated it on his side. From that position he made a swift maneuver, twisting the attacker’s wrist and trying to move behind his back. Nissan was prepared for this move, knowing his father is utilizing the close combat by wrestling techniques, so instead of trying to face his opponent, Niidashi twisted his hip and stretched his leg, performing an axe like kick towards father’s neck. “Merciless” was trying to block but the kick was moving forward, breaking the guard. The soil underneath consolidated from the force, but eventually was negated. The result – almost touch the father’s face. That was far from satisfying… but still a open fight against a jounin level shinobi was lost cause.
Holding the leg, the old man crouched near the ground and hit the support leg, resulting the second fall of Nissan. Nakara was ready to teach a lesson his son, a spark of determination could be seen in his cold eyes. He started performing seals, but after the third one he stopped and put a hand on his mouth and then loudly cough. There was a good amount of blood dripping, not a sign of good health. He dropped on his knees in front of Nissan, who was just coming to himself. Not understanding the situation, consumed by the hatred, Nissan grabbed the kunai and directed it straight to his father’s heart. The thrill of the fight, acting like a fuel mixed in the old opened wounds, was enough to push Nissan to the end. Just before the kunai pierce the flesh, the father disappeared instantly, covered by mysterious shadow. Tracking the moving target, Nissan managed to focus a savior, shinobi in white and black clothing, taking his father away from the mortal danger.
" Who the hell are you?! "...

WC: 837
TWC: 1848

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.