You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to the Basics [Plot | Invite Only] Empty Back to the Basics [Plot | Invite Only] Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Antanas walks into the large forest, looking around him. He notices the centipede on it's tree, a family of gorillas looming above him, and in the distance, he sees a large slug. Just then, a leopard comes dashing his way, at 14 meters per second, and pounces on him. Sitting up and getting licked by this giant cat, he pets it's head and nuzzles it as it purrs to him. "Better than trying to eat me?" Antanas asked the cat, not expecting a response. The cat bared it's teeth, and he pet it's head once again. It was so much better to be friends with the animals then to have them want to eat you. After a final belly rub, Antanas sends the leopard away. Looking around, he realizes he should fence of the area they are in so nothing gets in their way. He uses 25 meters of wire to connect trees for boundaries to stay in, and uses the remaining 25 meters to add a wire fence over top, making sure that they touch at points so he would be able to use Dragon-Flame Jutsu if something very bad happened. Looking at his work, he hops up on a tree to wait for Clyde and Shutai.

Antanas takes a look at the scenery around, so he can get a general idea of what is going on. There where stone the size of a fist laying about near the left corner, and where the wires halted was the entrance. Around that there where plenty of trees if they needed to climb, but also plenty space to run from the giant beasts. He made sure to leave them space to run, because they couldn't just fight the creature with brute force. Antanas looks down once more, and sees that the ground is mostly flat, and the trees that they will run by are thick enough to climb or even use against the animals need be. He smiles, and looks up at the sky. "Those boys have 15 minutes..." He sighs to himself, hoping that they actually show up. If they don't get eaten alive or torn to shreds, then he would treat them to a nice meal just as Aethir had. A nice, large, juicy steak. He was eating that monster of a meal for days until it was finally completely finished.

Once again, Antanas thinks about the two boys. "Maybe I could give those two boys a home..." He sits back and thinks about how his house could fit them. He had plenty of space, and these boys seemed like they weren't the messy type. When it came to storage, Antanas would not mind storing all of Shutai's bandages and weapons, and his attic was unused so Clyde could store all of his medical books and records. Pleased with himself, Antanas lays back and looks at the sky. '5 Minutes...' Antanas thinks to himself, awaiting the arrival of the boys. First he would lay down the rules for them, then show Shutai how to make clean cuts, instead of jagged wounds that take awhile to heal. When the hour had passed, he yelled to the kids that should have been there, "Hide inside the fenced area, if I find you, then you get some more exercise." He smiled, because he knew he would find the boy's either turned into one of the stones or something of that sort. Maybe he would play a game of hide and seek with them before they fought the monsters of the forest? Whatever the case, he was ready to start training them, if they wanted to be taught.

2Back to the Basics [Plot | Invite Only] Empty Some Heck Of A Start Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde walked with Shutai to his apartment, where Shutai picked up a few things. Clyde took Shutai with him to the hospital, and to the nurses house so Clyde could fill his backpack. Clyde changed into training clothes, and went to the forest of death eager to see what the candy man had in store. It couldn't be so hard Clyde thought to himself. If he is anything like Shutai, then this might get challenging. What if he knows genjutsu? Clyde started getting scared at the thought.

Clyde keep walking with a iron stare at the forest of death. He looked at it with excitement, and pleasure. What if this completely goes beyond what his medical ninjutsu could do? Clyde wondered if he this candy man could help him with his elements and ninjutsu. Clyde had sweat pouring off his skin, and he almost turned around. What if he uses a genjutsu on me? What if the training will be too intense, and cause me to break a bone or lose a limb. Clyde looked at the forest and turned pale. What if there are snakes? Clyde can't stand snakes. He hates them so horribly. Clyde imagined a forest full of snakes with the candy man sitting on a tree. Clyde thought for a few seconds about learning genjutsu, then decided it was stupid.

For Clyde, he would love to use a sword. It has been something he would really look forward to. Clyde pondered all the attacks he could do with a sword. He imagined a shadowy looking man, and himself in a battle. He imagined himself cutting the guys head off in a second, then jumping up and down. Clyde really liked that idea. Clyde looked over at Shutai.
"You excited for the big training session with sir candy ant?"
Clyde giggled at the new name. Clyde started wondering if he could start a theme with his jutsu like Shutai. His jutsu were all over the place. Clyde kept getting closer, and closer to the forest, and the thought of that almost made Clyde turn around, and hide in the village. Clyde wondered how deathly this training would be. Maybe I do need a sword. I need to learn bukijutsu first though. Clyde frowned, and starting sweating looking back at the forest.
"Some heck of a forest isn't it?"

Clyde practiced forming hand signs quicker while walking. I am going to have to be a lot stronger. Clyde really started getting a horribly strong desire for a sword. He was wondering if the candy man knew any Bukijutsu. Clyde would work well with a sword, and that is when Clyde got a idea. He pulled out a kunai, and smiled. I could make a spear or an arrow! Clyde thought of all the possibilitys, and smiled to himself. He kept getting closer, and closer that is for sure. Clyde didn't quite know what he was going to train, and remembered the fight with Shutai. Shutai used a lot of jutsu, and won because of it. Clyde decided he was going to learn new jutsu, and work on his spider techniques. This was going to be one heck of a training session.

Clyde looked off into the distance, and let his memories fill him. He remembered all his struggles that brought him here. He remembered his mom knocking sense into him when his darkness rose up into him. Clyde remembered his graduation from the academy the most. He loved that more then anyone could imagine. His new memories are going to top all of them. He has real friends! Clyde couldn't describe how much he loved this. Clyde finally got to the forest.

Clyde looked at the wired in fence in mystery and excitement. He got near the entrance all excited when he heard Antanas yelling "Hide inside the fenced area, if I find you, then you get some more exercise."

"Okay! Shutai, this is where are training will begin. Are you ready? Lets take the first step together. The first step to becoming great ninja!"
Clyde took the step into the fenced in area, and looked around.
"Seems simple enough."
Clyde looked over to his right to a leopard, a family of gorillas, a centipede, and a slug. Clyde just about dies inside. He gets into attack position, and looks around at the animals.
"I think the candy man is slightly insane..."
Clyde gets the perfect idea of what to do. He grabs shutai's arms, and wraps them around his chest.
"Hold on! This might get a little crazy. I never have done this before."
Clyde puts his hand near his mouth, then shoots out water like a industrial fire house at the ground. He jumps up, and angles the water at a angle, thus launching him backwards into the air. He starts moving backwards, and then starts losing water. He falls down, and a few tree branches breaks his fall.
"That kinda worked I guess. It did move us away from where we were."
Clyde gets up and dusts himself off. He never checked to see if Shutai was there, and looked around for candy man.
"HEYY!!!! ANTANAS? HEY!!!!!"
Clyde yelled out, and it echoed. He hoped to hear what Antanas had to say, and looked behind him to see a giant snake.
"Shutai? We have a problem."
He looked around for Shutai with no luck. Shutai was nowhere to be found! Clyde had no idea if Shutai even grabbed on! Clyde cursed under his breath, and looked at the big snake. Clyde decided he needed to get serious. He looked in his backpack, and saw his darkness robe.
"Don't need it right now."
Clyde put down hi back pack, and produced 3 meters of spider silk, and got out a kunai. He made a flail, and smiled.
"Time to face some fears."
Clyde took his flail, and started swinging it as the snake got ready for battle. Clyde rapidly swung the flail, and the snake got into striking position. Clyde flung the kunai on a string, and pulled the string to angle it into the snakes right eye. The snake hissed at Clyde, and it reminded him of Shutai. He pulled on the string, and pulled out the kunai. Blood gushed out everywhere, and Clyde smiled. While the snake was in shock Clyde built up lightning in his hands, then fired it at the snake's mouth. It did little amounts of damage, but it might have done some good. Clyde saw it would take a lot more to kill this snake. The snake recovered, and quickly wrapped around Clyde. He squirmed and turned like a kind of key.

Clyde couldn't do anything about the snake, and the snake keep constricting his body. Clyde became sore all over, and if this kept going he was going to break every bone he had. Clyde struggled, and freed a hand. He put his hand to his mouth, then blasted out water at the part he was stuck at. He kept squirming and turning like a skeleton... Clyde finally got lose from the snake's grip, and ran out of water. The snake went to go bite Clyde, and he was stuck in the snakes mouth grabbing onto a tooth for dear life. Clyde smelled the horrible smells, and knew he was going to die if he slipped and fell. The snake slammed it's tongue into Clyde. He lost his grip, and fell into the snakes stomach.

Jutsu:
120/150 Chakra
[Word Count: 1257]

Starch Syrup Catching Field (900/900)

Last edited by Clyde on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
((OOC: Don't hurt my forest creatures ;-;))

Sighing, Antanas realizes that the boys weren't here. "Damn those kids." He sits up, and hops down from his tree. Just then he spotted his snake friend. "Oh hey snakey!" He waves to the cute little guy, to see Clyde start attacking it. " The hell is that kid's problem?" Antanas shakes his head, watching the fight. He slashes his little snake friend's eye. "Welp. Now he gets eaten." He watches as the boy gets swallowed by the snake. Just then, he hops on the snakes head, calming it down. "Hey there little buddy!" He nuzzles the little snake, and pulls the jagged pieces of kunai and string out of it's eyes. "I need to train that boy, so if you could kindly spit him out." Just then, the snake begins to move its body, slowly but surely spitting out that bratty kid. The boy comes out covered in animal remains and other disgusting juices. Even Antanas knew that these giant snakes did no harm. Shooing away the beast, Antanas lifts Clyde up on his shoulder, carrying him to the place he was supposed to stay, the fenced area. When he makes it to the center, he throws the boy in the ground.

Waiting for the boy to wake up, Antanas spins his own kunai between his fingers, thinking of an appropriate punishment for a fool like this. Maybe laps? Maybe a fight? Antanas was running out of ideas. Just then, he comes up with a great idea. Scissor kicking the boy in the chest, he sees goo spray out of his mouth. "He swallowed that shit? Damn." Antanas kicks him in the chest a few more times, just to be sure he's alright. Yelling at him, whether he was awake or not, he says "Hey! If a kid who doesn't follow my rules wants to become an actual ninja and not some weakling" Antanas steps 10 meters away and cracks his knuckles, finishing with, "Land one good hit on me." Knowing that his ability in dodging and countering is unsurpassed, he wonders if this kid would ever hit him. He was a medical ninja after all, and it seemed like he knew ninjutsu as well. Although he thought he was weak, Antanas also had high hopes that the boy could help him later in his life, maybe something that involved his father.

Antanas' father. What a story that was. From being a loving parent to killing other ninjas for no reason, he was one messed up guy. What kind of father would just leave his son like he did? Maybe it was a test. Maybe Antanas had to get stronger than he already was, so he could finally surpass his stupid father. Is that all he ever wanted in life? To end the living of the man who gave it to him? Shaking his head, Antanas gets out of this train of thought, thinking about the boy. Slamming the boy on the ground seemed a bit harsh, but he would do what he could to make sure the boy doesn't hit him. Going over his jutsu in his mind, he thinks of the perfect one to use in his next assualt. He would NOT hurt this boy in any way though. Damaging this boy with more than first degree burn or bruises wouldn't be training, just Antanas being a dick. Lifting the kid up and putting him in a fighting stance, he backs away once more. "Give it all you've got! Unless you want to go home as one sad little boy."

Antanas waves at him, making it look like he closed his eyes when really he can see slits out of them. "You may begin!"

[1228 Words Total]

4Back to the Basics [Plot | Invite Only] Empty Back to the basics Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:55 am

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde heard distant voices, and starting feeling movement outside. Clyde felt worst, then he had ever been. This could most likely be the worst day of his life. Clyde didn't even want to know what was around him. Suddenly Clyde was out of the snake's stomach and into a bright light. The light was blinding. Clyde felt like he was in some kind of dream. Clyde laid there with his vision and feeling coming back. This was by far the worst time for them to come back, because the experience was horrible. Clyde saw a silhouette of a person, and knew he wasn't in heaven anymore when he got kick in the chest.

Clyde puked snake goo, and tasted it. This was torture in it's most rawest form. Clyde felt the snake goo covering his entire body, and Clyde wiped out the goo from his eyes. The taste made Clyde puke again, and he was puking everywhere. Clyde really just wanted to die at this point. More puke came pouring out, and he tasted what the snake had eaten. Clyde can tell you it defiantly wasn't some fine cuisine. Clyde curled up into a ball, and puked more. He looked at his options. He can sit here, and moan and groan for hours, beat the heck out of the snake, or look around for whatever kicked him in the chest.

Clyde puked for what seemed like hours until he could puke no more. His vision became crystal clear, and he saw the candy man asking for a fight. Clyde really did not want to. It was probably the worst time for this. He looked around and saw the snake. He felt as if the snake was smiling and laughing at him. Saying "Serves you right." Oh, Clyde just wanted to beat that snake to hell. Clyde still tasted that horrible taste, and wondered a lot of questions at once. Clyde honestly wanted to just go die somewhere.
"I can't battle now. That bastard filled me with it's daily meal, and I am horribly ill."
Clyde hoped the candy man would walk away, but he didn't. Clyde cursed as he spit out a chunk of meat covered in goo. He laid on the ground balled up, and shaking at the horror of what happened. Clyde knew one thing, he would never want to go into that snake again.

Clyde knew he was probably going to pay for not getting up, but who cared. Clyde did medical calculations, and found he was just removing the goo and the bacteria. I am probably sick, and I need to get lots of food, and bed rest. Clyde looked at the candy man, and sighed. None of that was going to happen with this guy around.
"Antanas, I don't think I need to describe why I don't feel like fighting. Please leave, and let me recover from that snake PIECE OF SHI.."
Clyde started puking more, and started shaking more at the horrors he was facing.

[Word Count: 501] [Total Word Count: 1776]

Temporary Healing Technique: (675/675)

Last edited by Clyde on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Shutai, talking and laughing with Clyde about the fight, stopped at his house, like he said he would. Starting to grab his things, he watched as Clyde left his house, seemingly not noticing that he wasn't with him, and still talking. Confused, Shutai simply shrugged. It was like he was controlling him, or something like that, but Shutai never puts up with things like that. Quickly, he dressed in a more ninja like outfit, and strapped on his shitty excuse for a Tanto. Making sure it was secure, he clicked open his lighter, a small flame ignited in the center of the tube poking out. Licking the open flame, Shutai grinned, and lit it and licked it again, putting it out each time. Nodding, he slid his kunai in his pocket, and put his senbon in a pouch, patting it happily. Now, he was ready to head to his training in the dense forests of Konoha. He wasn't sure what 'training' really meant to Antanas, it could range from killing people to eating candy, but, if it would let him get as fast as he was, anything was worth it to Shutai at this point. Since he was frail, and could easily bleed out, he would have to become fast enough to dodge any attack headed his way, but he would also have to be able to react. Thinking back, he remembered when Antanas kicked him in the head. He was lucky his skull hadn't fractured. Shrugging on a red sweatshirt, Shutai wrapped fresh bandages on his feet, and put on his sandals. Beginning the long walk towards the forest that Antanas specified, Shutai couldn't help but think of his new friend, Clyde. Would the friendship last? Or, in fact, would he end up being abandoned in a time of need? Shaking the thought away, and shifting his weapons around in his pocket, Shutai thought about how he would show his new teacher how great of a ninja he was, and just how powerful a Chi ninja was. Stepping into the area that looked like the forest, he noticed someone flying through the air on what looked like a jet of water, and he shook his head, holding back a laugh. "Damn Clyde."

Turning his head, Shutai looked around, trying to find the specified area that Antanas had marked in the thicket of trees and branches, jumping occasionally at the sounds of animals. Getting lost twice and having to retrace his steps accidentally running into a tree, and tripping on a two rocks, Shutai was thoroughly frustrated. Since he was frustrated, he decided to go in a single direction, and, thus, he started running, and slammed into a wire, making him bounce back and land on the ground. "GOD DAMN IT." he yelled, rolling around angrily, then sighing loudly as he noticed dirt was in his clothes. That would be an bitch to clean. Standing up and brushing himself off, he noted Antanas standing in a battle stance, with Clyde on the other side of him. Carefully jumping over the wire, trying not to trip as he had every other object in his path, Shutai watched quietly, wondering how the scene would unfold. As it turned out, and not really to the Chi's surprise, Clyde was puking everywhere and talking about doctoring, probably nerding it at as usual, and thus, Shutai ran up as fast as his legs could carry him, and attempted to kick Antanas right in the ass, hopefully hard enough to knock him in the air. "Oh, Clyde." He says, looking over at him afterward, "Looks like you were..." He slips on a bandage. "Eaten alive." Right after he said this, he felt kind of strange, and suddenly, in the distance, there seems to be a sound much like a bird screaming, and the sun reflects off his bandages, giving it a weird, sunglasses effect. Shrugging the weird feeling off, he looked at Antanas. "I'm here, King Candy. What abuse to you have in store for us today?"

WC: 695

Last edited by Shutai on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
After repeatidly scissor-kicking Clyde repeatedly, Antanas takes a look at him. Throwing up again. Man, what a little punk. If he had taken the candy when Antanas offered, none of this would have happened. Flicking a candy in the boys mouth, the detoxins inside of it would start working to get rid of all the junk in his system. Although it would help you, the goo will exit very quickly. "You might want to use the bathroom..." Antanas giggles, pushing Clyde toward a tree and closing his eyes. Just then, he hears a rustling behind him. "Well you're finaly here!" Antanas jumps in the air, watching Shutai about to kick him in the butt. As he landed, he shakes his head. "Got to do better than that. You might as well tie your shoes."Laughing at the joke, Antanas hears Shutai make one of the worst jokes of all time. Kicking him into Clyde who should be taking the crap of his life. Making a joke of his own and laughing as the goo is expelled from Clyde's rear end, he says "Sounds like a... Shitty situation" Then, in the distance he hears some sort of a screaming sound and sees a motor boat going over a lake.

Shaking the vision away, Antanas waits for either of the boys to start attacking. "Use teamwork! If you can land a hit on me with your bare fist, I won't treat you like the babies you act like." Once again, he gets into a battle stance and waits impatiently for the boys to start throwing punches in his direction. "Also, don't leave the fenced area if you don't want to spit up more goo." Chuckling at his little jokes, he cracks his knuckles. Now was a perfect time to show them his new hand to hand technique, that would surely make them angry with him.  He puts his chalkra in a kunai in case the two boys do come close to hitting him, and he once again closes his eyes to just slits. This way it would look like his eyes were closed, even though he could still see quite well. Raising a hand above his hand and waving, he calls out to the boys, who he hoped were as excited for this battle as he was, "May the fight begin!"

Jutsu:

Last edited by Antanas on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Back to the Basics [Plot | Invite Only] Empty New Friend? Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Clyde ate some candy, and went into the forest and took a huge dump far away from Antanas. He heard a bunch of cheesy one-liners, and rolled his eyes. They were all about his situation too. Clyde thought of that stupid snake that put him through all of this as Antanas gave him candy. He popped in it, then walked pretty far away to take a dump.

After his dump, Clyde wiped, and pulled his pants up. He looked over in the distance to see the snake, and glared. He hated that snake horribly. Clyde decided to walk over there, and kill it. Clyde pulled out his kunai he used to stab the snake from his pocket. He readied it, and was excited to kill this stupid snake. Clyde starts walking over there. The others would most likely not notice him, because of how dense the forest was, and how far away he was from them. They would most likely not see him because they probably won't look over here for obvious reasons. Clyde plays with his kunai as he walks over.

When Clyde finally gets there, he turns around and can't see the others at all. In fact, he can't even hear them. Clyde was going to go up from behind he snake to kill it when the snake turns around. The snake constricts Clyde again, and watches Clyde. Clyde looks at the snake when it hits him.

The snake means no harm.

Clyde pulls out a hand, and tosses his kunai aside. The snake gets ready to strike at Clyde, and stops. He looks at Clyde to see he had thrown away his weapon on purpose. The snake moves it's mouth towards Clyde, and Clyde does nothing but stare. The snake opens it mouth, and leans in over Clyde. Clyde smelt the horrid smell, and almost wanted to start weaving a hand sign. The snake picks Clyde up into it's mouth, and close it. Clyde sat there in it's mouth, and the snake got confused when it felt nothing hurting it. The snake opens it's mouth, and Clyde sits on it's tongue still. The snake tilted it's head downward, and Clyde slides out. He lands on the ground, then goes back to sitting. The snake watches, and Clyde decides to make his move.

Clyde gets up slowly, and walks towards the snake with an arm out. The arm was pointing at the snake's forehead. Clyde took breaks every so often to check to see if the snake was fine. Clyde's hand gets closer and closer, and the snake bows it's head. Clyde positions his hand inches away from the snake's forehead, and lets the snake decided if he was going to take this step. The snake moves it head forward, and Clyde's hand touches the snake's forehead!

The snake opens it's eyes, and looks at Clyde. Clyde felt as if the snake was smiling at him. He pets the snake's head, and the snake slithers in delight.
"I just made friends with a snake that ate me alive a few seconds ago. Some heck of a weird day."
Clyde picks up his kunai, then walks over to the snake while pocketing it. He heals the snake's eyes and remembers something. He remembered Antanas saying for someone to hit him. Clyde smiled, and came up with a smart idea. Well sort of smart...

Clyde pointed towards Antanas, and the snake starting moving towards it. Clyde hops inside it's mouth, and produces three meters of string. Clyde ties it around a rock, and gets ready for revenge. The snake closes it mouth, and Clyde waits inside for a sneak attack.

On the way there, Clyde remembers that his backpack and favorite scarf are okay. He took them off before fighting the snake. He imagined his scarf inside his backpack, and smiled. Clyde got used to the smell, and doesn't mind it anymore. Clyde decided he should name his new friend. Something other then "Snakey." Clyde thought of a perfect name!
"Drag On, because the snake was such a drag. Nah."
"Snake eyes, slither, bite, franklin, uhhh Benjamin?"
When Clyde said Benjamin the snake slithered in joy. Clyde decided he was going to name this snake Benjamin! Clyde sit back, and relaxed on the snake's tongue. He was ready to put his plan in motion.

[Word Count: 746][Word Total: 2522]

Surgical Drill (900/900)

Last edited by Clyde on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Antanas then watches as Clyde wanders away, and sighs. "Might as well follow him before he gets killed..." Sneaking from tree to tree, he sees the stupid boy looking around for followers. He had no idea Antanas was present. Rubbing his temples, he watches as the fool beings to pet the snake. "He's going to get eaten again." He watches as the snake puts him in it's mouth, marking him with its scent. When the snake did this, it could track a field mouse from thousands of meters away. So much for fighting him. They boy climbs in its mouth and seems to be bringing the snake toward Shutai and him. Jumping up on the snakes snout, he taps the tip of its mouth three times, commanding it to open it's mouth. "Nice try idiot" Antanas yells as he grabs Clyde by the nose bone with his middle and ring finger, and flings him out of the snake's mouth. Hopping on the snakes head, he tells it, "Don't worry, he can't hurt you." Petting the giant creature, he jumps down to find Clyde. "I said hit me with your bare hands." He sighs and rubs his eyes with his knuckles.

"Next time I find out that you are running away from the FENCED IN AREA I'm going to use a fire jutsu that you can't heal." Antanas sighs, how could one kid pay so little attention to the thinks not following instructions at all will make him better than the rest. Pointing directly at Clyde, he yells "You and me, all out fight. Right now." He rubs the tip of his sandal on the grass, sad he would get it bloody. This kid deserved a beat down, after all the things he made Antanas put up with. Knowing that he was way stronger than this kid, he decided that he wouldn't inflict worse than first degree burns, and wouldn't break any bones. Pushing Clyde's head with his foot, he tells him to get up. For the final time, he gets in a fighting stance and prepares for battle. "Clyde. I'm sorry that I'm going to beat the shit out of you, but you need to learn a lesson." Cracking his knuckles, Antanas once again scratches his head, and yells to the boy, "May the battle begin!" No matter what this kid threw at him, Antanas would dodge it.

Antanas was going to beat this boy pretty bad. Luckily he was a medical ninja, so he didn't feel as bad for inflicting these minor wounds. Shutai was breaking bones and cutting open skin, while Antanas would just make it painful and easy to recover from. Just then, he uses stones around him, sharpening and flattening them with his chalkra to make 10 shuriken, which he launches 5 at Clyde's chest, 2 at his legs, and the rest around him if he tries to dodge.

Leave Thread

Jutsu:
Jutsu Cooldown:

Last edited by Antanas on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

9Back to the Basics [Plot | Invite Only] Empty Eh Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Clyde

Clyde

D-rank
Leave Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.