You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yui hunts her Uncle[Invite Only] Empty Yui hunts her Uncle[Invite Only] Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:49 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Mission:

Yui had heard some troubling reports from the prison it seemed somehow her uncle had gotten free of his cell as a grim look crossed her face. This man was very dangerous and had gone mad, during the time she had to purge the village she had discovered he was working to the coup in Suna. He had also gone insane and had begun to eat people as well as killing mercilessly and without reason, she had no idea why he had gone mad but she did not have the heart at the time to kill him. Instead, she had chosen to place him in prison under changes he was a sick man, his true name had been erased from all records and instead, he was simply known as Roz.

She had reached the prison gates as she showed her seal to be allowed inside, despite being a former Kage she had special authority in this case. She had the files deleted and all mention of him removed but she also had a special seal where she could enter if anything happened with the man.

"Where is he inside, if you have any idea please tell me I will have a lot of resistance due to placing a lot of these prisoners here with my time as the Kage. I would rather avoid more killing than I need to, even if they are criminals they should be allowed to live out their sentences."

The guards would pull out a map and point to the left ward, this was his last known location as she could smell the foul scent of blood, this place had become a slaughter ground, her uncle would need to be put down as he was far too dangerous to let escape. She would step inside as she had the gates closed behind her, she could hear the faint sound of screams and the overpowering scent of blood as she would begin to run with Sekkiea down the halls, the cells near the entrance had nothing but corpses with the skin peeled away and even eaten it appeared.

This was not normal her uncle while he was a cannibal and sick he could not do this all by himself, her face turned grim, what the hell was going on here as she looked at the bloody footsteps. They had headed toward the left ward, what was her uncle up to and what the hell had taken place in this damn place. She began to make her way toward that wing as she saw three men attacking another man, as she was horrified with what she had seen, the men were eating the man. This was insane what the hell were they doing as she would rush toward the three men they would stand and rush directly at her. She would motion with her hand toward Sekkiea as she would have her attack one of the men with her suddenly beginning to dash up and across the walls before her fist would slam into one of the men's chest as he would be sent flying and crashing into a nearby wall.

She would then rush the second man as her foot would slam into his chest before she would slide forward slamming her head into his knocking him out cold. Sekkia had made quick work of the remaining man as he was now on the ground as well. The first man she had attacked was still conscious as she would grip him by the throat and lift him into the air.

"What the **** are you doing this for, why the hell are you eating this man and who the hell is giving you orders and freedom to do this."

The man began to laugh as his eyes appeared blank and expressionless he had gone mad. Was this something her uncle caused and if so how long had he been free in this place, what the hell had he done and caused here she was sure this was all his doing.

"So you are the niece he told us would come, he said you would come and set us free, free our minds and bodies to finally be free from this hell. For the last year we have been forced to eat others to survive, your uncle made this happen, please kill us... you can't save us... we can't be saved after what we have done."

She would let the man go and not attempt to harm him however he brandished a knife and charge her, so they were that desperate to be set free, to die is the only redemption they felt they had left. She would grant them this mercy as she would rush the man before she slammed her hand straight through his chest and heart, her hand would pull back as a smile crossed the man's face. He was relieved to be free as a picture of his little girl slid out of his hand and fell into a pool of his own blood. His eyes closed as she had given him the mercy he desired, she would pick the blood covered picture up as anger filled her heart. Tears began to stream down her face, this was unforgivable, her uncle would die for this, a man like this did not deserve to die but had no will to live.

WC:900
TWC:900/2500

2Yui hunts her Uncle[Invite Only] Empty Re: Yui hunts her Uncle[Invite Only] Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:04 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
The other men were still unconscious as she would tie them up and make sure to place them inside an empty cell. It was possible they could possibly get some mental health care and be fixed, though she suspected they would need their minds completely wiped in order to forget the horrors they had been through here.

She continued to make her way down the hall as she could hear another scream as she rushed to see a cell door open and a woman in terrible shape. She had been one of the guards but it was clear what sort of hell she had been through, the marks on her body and the look of horror on her face as one of the men went to abuse her. Yui would dash quickly before she would take the man by the head and slam him skull first into the wall, her hand driving his head over and over into the wall until his body did nothing more than twitch he was dead. The rage she felt she would not forgive such actions, the woman went to scream as Yui covered her mouth. She had bit into Yui's hand scared as she was before Yui would comfort her and she realized she was not attacking her.

"It will be okay now, I will get you out of here and I will make sure to treat you... I understand this has been hard and you likely won't ever be able to forget that abuse you went through."

Yui would cover the woman's eyes as she would surge chakra into the woman's body and begin to heal the wounds on her body. She also would make the woman faint as she shook her head, so much damage she had suffered mentally, this chaos why had it taken so long for her to be informed. She would make sure to close the cell door as well as leave some rations for the woman to have when she awoke, hopefully by than Yui would be at her side and try to help her the best way she could.

She would move forward as two more men approached her having weapons in their hands, how the hell did so many weapons get into a prison, something was not right. Someone was working with her uncle, who was the person helping make his plan happen. They had access to the prison and were able to get weapons inside and even opened the cells. They had also been able to hide what was happening for a year from Yui, so whoever did this had a high standing in the prison.

She would rush the two men as she would hit them both and appear behind them like a flash. They would both fall to the ground as she would continue on her way, none of these men stood a chance against her, especially with her as angry as she was right now. She could see a large area ahead of her as she could hear a mans laughter, it was her uncle as her fists would clench tightly. So he was the one behind it all as she suspected, she stepped inside where about five people stood.

"Hello my young niece it is nice to see you have not forgotten about me, how have you been still the Kage. I wonder if they know what sort of true monster you are, here I am in prison for killing a few people when you massacred an entire clan and killed half the council. Who seems like the true criminal here, you had NO IDEA what plans we had for the village we could have been free well... a controlled freedom under a much better nation Kiri."

Yui bit her lower lip hearing his mad lies made her want to vomit, yes she had killed those he mentioned, however, the truth was not being spoken, to save Suna from tyranny and rule under such a terrible country she had to do what she had to do.

"I did kill those people as you say but it was for the better of the nation, had I let it happen we would be a terrible country, slaves to another nation and forced to bend to their will. No, I made the correct and only proper choice, why would you have chosen to help them, I know because they had hidden your sick fetish of killing and eating people. I also see how you got released and how the information had been kept from me so you somehow twisted the warden to your side."

She pointed to the man directly to his right side as he smiled and began to walk toward Yui, he had one command as he had lost his mind and had become mind controlled with her uncle's insidious words and charisma. He would begin to rush toward Yui as she saw many tags around his body, he was going to try to blow her up as well as himself. No, he was going to try to kill everyone inside, this was her uncles plan he was going to bury the secrets and how he was able to get this all done in the rubble.

He continued to rush toward Yui as she would quickly rush and dash to hide behind a wall as the explosion would rock the place, the roof inside where the man once was began to crumble, no way she was going to let her uncle die without getting the knowledge as she lowered herself to all fours and rushed in as fast as she could. She would quickly rush toward him as she dodged the large pieces of the building falling down upon the pair. He would smile as he would lunge toward her before she would grab him by the throat and quickly rush smashing his body into large chunks and rushing out before the entire roof collapsed behind them.

She would grab her uncle and began to crush her fists into his body over and over as she slammed them into his face chest and abdomen she would not kill him yet but she wanted him to suffer some pain.

"Who are you working with... do not lie I know you could never have come up with a plan like this on your own. is it more sympathizers that know of the past, what group is responsible for this."

He began to laugh she was right he had not had the plan but he would never tell her a thing as he suddenly bit into a capsule inside of his mouth, Yui would quickly shove her fingers into his mouth as he would bite down on them but it was too late as he smiled before his mouth began to foam. His eyes would close as she could feel his pulse stop, she had been unable to find out more from him as she began to search his clothing only finding one thing a piece of cloth with a red eye symbol on it.  This had to be linked to whoever had done this as she began to track back, she found several survivors as she brought in a large force to clean up this mess and once again she would cover up the evidence. If this group wanted to rebel like the past she could not let the flames of rebellion rise once again, no she would never let it happen she would crush anyone that tried.

She made her way back to the woman as she had begun to awaken with Yui at her side she would begin to cry as hug into Yuis chest. She felt bad for what she had to endure for such a long time, one thing was clear they had to begin to check for more under control of this group, what was the red eye symbol as she saw the mark even carved into the woman's back.

"You will be fine now do not worry we will make sure to get you taken care of, I am sorry for your pain and suffering and I will do whatever I can to ease you back into society. I promise I won't forget about you and I will not let anyone get away with something like this ever again."

She would pull the woman in close as she would take a blanket and wrap her body and hand her off to the medical staff, she made sure they understood she was a victim and to take good care of her. This was a bad day for sure, the darkness she felt this was the beginning someone was playing a sick game with her and wanting to provoke her actions, it had to be someone from the past.

Yui would leave the prison now with only one clue this cloth and the red eye symbol, just who was this and what did they want, she was not sure but if they wanted a fight they would get a fight.

Two days had passed since that day and the woman had been released from the hospital Yui was unsure where she was but as long as she was okay she was not worried, though a new threat was on the horizon as the woman had gone into the sewer with a smile on her face. She had not been followed and no one had tracked her as she made her way deep inside to a secret base below Suna, inside were seven others in robes waiting for her.

"So did it go well the experiment with her uncle, I bet she hated him enough to kill him."

"No... actually, she was trying to get answers from him but he took the pill we provided him. She had no idea she actually helped the true enemy out, she saved my life when I was never in danger, stupid slut. Do not worry my Kaguya family we will make her pay for her actions, she will suffer as we have suffered having to hide our clan just to live."

They would all begin to laugh as a banner with the red symbol remained behind them, the true fun was just beginning for Yui her past had come back to haunt her and the danger for the village once again returned.

-Exit Thread-

WC:1735
TWC:2,635/2,500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.