You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky could feel the wind on his face. As he took a deep breath and shut his eyes for a few seconds. "I almost feels like parents are behind but in ghost form." "They must be watching over me as I would have hoped so." He seemed fired up at the thought of him becoming famous and powerful. As he undid the zipper on his shirt slightly to reveal his father's treasured necklace. "Father you may or may not have killed mother." "But I wear your treasured necklace with pride." "That are powerful shinobi like you was my father." He clenched his fist to fight the sadness he was feeling.

27(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night suddenly realized that Sky's situation wasn't as different arms his. Night was intrigued about Sky's life but he didn't want to pry. So many things to do before I can rise to greatness Night thought.

28(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 am

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky sighed again clenching his fist tighter. He then unclenched his fist and smirked a bit in confidence. He began to unzip his shirt more but in a slower manner to catch the eyes of random women around him. "Is is hot in here or is me?" His shirt was nearly completely unzipped as he suddenly stopped. "By the way the question was rhetorical of course I am the hottest one here currently." As he ran his left hand through his long blonde hair in such a vain manner. "Then again I am always the best looking any place I go."

29(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night wasn't paying much attention, but was still thinking about his parents and how he never really knew them. Just then Night glanced over and caught sight of a group of girls, and Sky showing off to them. Well he isn't the typical Hyūga Night thought was he glanced back between the girls and the clouds.

30(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 am

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"Well hello there ladies." As he confidently looks at them and then fully unzips his shirt. His slightly muscular abs were showing from beneath the wrapping of his torso. "I know you like what you see I am fated to grow with more muscle and yet stay very lean looking as rise in power." His father's treasured necklace was gleaming in the sunlight as it made it look almost as if it was sparkling off his body. "I shine this necklace every day like my father did when he was alive." He was completely confident in his bodies dashing looks and his genius mind. "After all this was his necklace that was like his trademark image to be seen before he would finish someone off in battle." He was allowing them to touch his muscles as it semed to make them smile and blush. "I always have this effect on women." He smiled and his white teeth seemed to gleam as he was smiling.

31(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night's mind was still wandering, and we found himself thinking about what he would dofrom here. Become Hokage? or something else that could help people? He couldn't disside. Then Night noticed all the girls flocking around Sky. Night rolled his head along the grass to face them. Sure Night liked girls, but he wanted them to like him for himself, and not as some superfical guy. "Enjoying your self?" Night asked Sky. Night smiled at the girls. Man it was nice to be alive sometimes.

32(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky was so calm as he did not bother looking at Night. "Of course I am enjoying myself." As he watched the women run their hands all over his tight muscular body.

33(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
"Well good for you" Night replied and added "so what are you going to do now? Continue to lie here?"Night asked as he walked over to some of the girls and began talking to them.

34(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"well I don't really know right now." "As of know I am enjoying the women around me and the clouds in the sky." Sky still did not bother to look at Night.

35(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
"Well I think I will go train somewere" Night replied as he began to walk off. He had stuff to do and people to see. "Catch you later I guess" Night said as he walked off.
(Exit)

Last edited by Night Uchiha on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

36(Closed) New Faces - Page 2 Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky began to get up himself as he felt like he was starting to drift off to sleep. As he look toward the women they were walking away blushing. He then re-zipped up his shirt and spun quickly to race off to another well area of random choosing.
(Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.