You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
It was a regular day in Kirigakure that day, Aozame was busy swimming away the cares of her earlier news she received. She would in fact be on the same team as an, an Uchiha. She disliked even the thought of it, working with one of those cowardly warriors. Their whole clan is based off of throwing illusions in your face and disappearing behind them. Her clan was a clan of real warriors. Having grown with her sword for a few years, knowing that she could take on any of them if they didn't cheat death so often.

She then began to feel unpleasant, shivers running down her spine. A feeling she only gets in the presence of a coward like an Uchiha, a slight tingle that made her neck flare and shiver altogether. She watched as the proud little Uchiha girl walked along the dock. Sporting the famous symbol they all proudly wore wherever they went. Aozame spoke- "There's too many Uchiha in Kirigakure nowadays. Why they would ever move from that wretched Leaf Village is beyond me. I would never know what to do with myself if I was born into cowardice." ducking under the docks and emerging from the other side. Flashing her gills sportingly, along with the Hoshigaki symbol on her right arm, just like they did with theirs.

Aozame thought that it would seem cruel to banter with anyone else like this, but this was an Uchiha. The so called glory spread by their name alone was reason enough for this. Aozame could never fully realize what the feelings toward them were. Rage? Jealousy? Contempt? She had heard of her ancestor working closely alongside an Uchiha. Kisame, they knew he partnered with Itachi Uchiha, and worked well indeed. Perhaps it was a longing for a name like that to be recognized. Recognized like the Uchiha are whenever they walk into a room.

WC: 319

Last edited by Aozame on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
As she did during some of her days when there was not much to stress over, Teru was walking by herself with a calm smile present on her face. It was a good day to be out and exploring around the village, especially when there was enough freedom to go around and do so. Today, it was a trip to the shoreline for a break from the troubles of an ordinary Genin's life. The Uchiha's walking brought her all the way to the docks, and continued along that path. It was expected, at first, to be another one of those alone times without anyone around. "What's that?" Teru mumbled quietly to herself as she spotted something swimming around in the water near the docks. She could have sworn that it was a fish of some kind. But, then again, fish were a common sight underneath the surface of water. 

Teru slowed her steps and observed the unknown creature for a moment. The skin of it was a palish tone-- not exactly seen on humans very often. Her hazel eyes fell on the face of the swimming creature and noticed something about its appearance. A feminine, and human, face. So, it wasn't just some unusual species of fish in the sea. That's when she heard it-- her, rather-- speak words that felt, almost, insulting. The blonde-haired Uchiha finally came to a halt and put her hands on her hips. "Too many Uchiha in Kirigakure?" she wondered to herself concerning the blunt words from just a moment ago. She was certainly aware of there being more than one Uchiha in the village, but she didn't believe that there were so many that it would cause a fuss. But, that was not the part that Teru was somewhat annoyed about.

As soon as she was close enough to the docks where she stood, Teru got a reasonable look at just who she was getting acquainted with. Gills, a killer gaze, and an air that radiates intimidation. "You're pretty different, aren't you?" she said with a raised brow, and tilted her large hat upward a bit. "I get the feeling you aren't exactly friendly towards a person of... my kind?"

Word Count: 376

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
"You're pretty different, aren't you?" the Uchiha asked tilting her hat up just a bit, enough to where Aozame noticed that the Sharingan was inactive at this point. "I get the feeling you aren't exactly friendly towards a person of... my kind?" with that, Aozame leaped onto the docks with one swift motion. Landing mere meters away from this little one. "Yes, I am different. As are you. You're an Uchiha." she said the last word with disdain. "But, we're the same in some ways. We both wear our clans history and name across our chests, like a flag that brings hope. But, sometimes a name only brings blood, loss and violence along in it's wake." glaring deeply at the symbol on her back as she circled. The standard predator and prey stance she has become accustomed to.

With a flick of her wrist, she reveals Shakusukin. Setting neatly on her own shoulder, the sword surpassing just over six feet, visibly moving underneath the wrapping. "This here is Shaku, he enjoys it when you remember his name, by the way. This one here is an Uchiha, Shaku." as she says the word, as if like clockwork, the sword's wrappings become more unsettled, as sharp scales start to protrude from all over it's length. Audibly hissing, as Aozame tilted toward the girl. Showing off the sword in full, using it as her main intimidation. "Sorry, he gets worked up occasionally."" shushing the sword, as the scales recede back into itself.

Still eyeing the girl, Aozame was waiting to see if Sharingan would be brought out. Trying to rile up the Uchiha. To have her prove that they were in fact a vile clan. She waits, seeing what her preys next move would be. "This is where you introduce yourself, Uchiha." she voiced.

WC: 309

Last edited by Aozame on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
Her eyes watched the young female with... shark-like characteristics leap onto the docks from the water-- a feat that Teru wasn't great at. The differences between the two of them were quite obvious, Teru noticed. This person standing not too far away was incredibly tall, towering over the Uchiha without even having to stand on the tips of her toes. There was a tattoo on her shoulder, from what she could tell. It wasn't one that she had seen before. Perhaps it was a symbol of heritage, or something along those lines. 

Teru calmly listened to the words of this stranger who, undoubtedly, resided somewhere within Kirigakure, too. She was being circled, like a pack of hungry hyenas circling their captured food. Such moves did not bother the Uchiha girl, but she did wonder about what this meeting would result in. The air was becoming filled with a faint, but growing, tension. "It sounds to me like you know a lot about my clan," Teru said. Her eyes caught glimpse of shark-like teeth, which was very interesting to her. "I suppose it could mean our predecessors had some kind history together."

Taking her eyes off of the new face for a moment, Teru noticed something in the hands of the unfamiliar fellow. The length of it surpassed that of any other sword she had ever seen. It was certainly a unique looking one where the blade of it was wrapped in bandages. But, despite the great size of it, the holder was able to bring out for Teru's eyes to see by such a simple movement of the wrist. Her eyes narrowed slightly and listened as it's name was spoken out loud. "Shaku..." Teru said the name, keeping it in mind and to think about what it actually meant. It was a bit unnerving when the sword itself hissed at her as if it were a living creature. The scales it displayed from under the bandages looked harmful and dangerous to touch, so she avoided reaching out and poking it. "For a name and for a sword, that's an interesting thing to refer to it as. Shark, right? I wonder if it's a hungry one."

Keeping in mind that both the sword and its wielder had to be quite dangerous, Teru smiled a friendly smile and locked gazes with the girl standing before her. "But, you know," she began, lowering her right hand near the kunai holder on her thigh, "it is a bit rude drawing your weapon on someone. I'm not exactly interested in fighting you. Well, if I did, I wouldn't be surprised in it being a worthy test of superiority." However, her hands did not bring out any tool and merely waited for it's cue to defend. 

Teru laughed softly when her name was demanded for. "Usually, introductions are the other way around," she said in a friendly tone, but she would not deny the opportunity to let herself be known to another. "You can call me Teru-- Teru Uchiha. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. May I have your name? Or, am I to only know the name of your sword?"

Word Count: 538

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
Circling her, she commented about their clans- "It seems you know a lot about my clan." she scoffed. Everyone knew about that clan. "I suppose it could mean  our predecessors had some kind of history together." Aozame thought back to the stories of the Akatsuki of old. Of the ancestors of their clan. Of Kisame. How he worked so closely with Itachi, it seemed like a tall tale nowadays. A story that treads the way for some kind of common ground between my clan, and her clan. Aozame brushes it aside. How could an Uchiha work with a Hoshigaki? It seemed barbaric at best. A fictional story meant to surround the two clans. Aozame knew that the Uchiha were the cause of at least one of the major ninja world wars, how would a clan that tried to destroy the world believe anything close to their own redemption. For a brief moment, she could see the face of a particular Uchiha, one she hadn't seen in what seemed like forever. That was a long time ago, though. A long time indeed, and she pushed these thoughts aside, realizing that she let her attention slip once. She wouldn't again.

"Shaku..." she whispered to herself, as if actually taking a mental ledger. Smart girl she thought, this blade may come to be her downfall one day, if that spot wasn't reserved. She seemed, curious almost. Like Shaku, and herself mind you, intrigued her. She probably has never seen one from my clan. We weren't an extremely social clan, although we were a higher up clan than most. We tend to keep to ourselves and the clan. "For a name and for a sword, that's an interesting thing to refer to it as. Shark, right? I wonder if it's a hungry one." Shaku growled in delight, hunger was one of his most prominent attributes. Before she could reply, the girl said with a friendly smile and a locked gaze- "But, you know, it is a but rude drawing your weapon on someone. I'm not exactly interested in fighting you. Well, if I did, I wouldn't be surprised in it being a worthy test of superiority." Aozame noticed the sleight of hand, hovering cautiously over the kunai holder she possessed. "Usually, introductions are the other way around. You can call me Teru- Teru Uchiha. It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance. May I have your name? Or, am I to only know the name of your sword?"

Aozame realized she never introduced herself. Letting her only know the name of the sword seemed, enticing, but, she was an honorable shinobi and had to respect her ninja way. "My name.. My name is Aozame, Aozame Hoshigaki. I had no intention of drawing my weapon upon you, I do not wish to start a brawl on the beach. Just, a friendly reminder if you will." Aozame was curious, she had yet to pull the Sharingan out. If this girl, Teru, was truly Uchiha she must have it. Or perhaps she hasn't developed it currently. That was always possible. Her rash decisions may have insulted a mere child. Although, the gaze this one gave was that of someone who has seen intimidation before. A respectful, thoughtful mind. Not rash, like she presumed. Bah, her head hurt. She wished to finish this conversation, leaving Teru with one last voice. Ah, it's been a long day. I must rest, I require preparation. I'm supposed to be meeting with my new Sensei tomorrow. It has been fun, may we see each other again, perhaps drawing weapons the next time, Uchiha." Aozame took off and ran, right off of the docks. Jumping back into the water, she swam towards the shoreline of her clan residence. Leaving the strange little Uchiha, Teru she thought it was, along the docks.

Leaving Thread.
SPD: E (+0) > D (+0)
STR: E (+0) > E (+3)
REA: E (+0) > E (+1)
END: E (+0) > E (+1)

RWC: 1350
TWC: 1350

WC: 722

Last edited by Aozame on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
Teru listened quietly as the shark-like kunoichi spoke up. And, as she listened, she learned the name of the unique individual. Aozame Hoshigaki, she had introduced. After she had explained her reasons for revealing the large weapon in her possession, Teru relaxed and moved her hand away from the holster she had at the ready. Her thoughts drifted back to the subject of Aozame's surname-- Hoshigake. It was a bit unfamiliar to her, so she'd have to get to know this one much more in order to nurture her knowledge on the clan. At first glance, it was easy to assume that the clan had something to do with the water and sharks. "Aozame, it's good to meet you," the Uchiha smiled, and gave a friendly nod. She was pleased that their meeting did not become a brawl despite loving competition in some ways. Teru was actually preparing to meet someone who was supposed to be her supervisor-- her mentor, some would call it. 

The encounter of the two unique faces was brief, but it seemed to be the start of a good acquaintanceship. Although she was disappointed that they could not talk for much longer, Teru made no effort to keep Aozame from going her own way. "Take care on your way home, and perhaps we'll be able to test each other's strengths the next time we meet," she said with a friendly smile. And as the Hoshigaki kunoichi departed via water travel, a thought came to Teru's head. Aozame was not the only one who was supposed to be meeting her sensei the next day. "I wonder if I will get to see her again pretty soon."

The thought of having a rivalry with someone who had somewhat of an unknown talent interested Teru greatly. If she was to even par with someone like that, then she would have to work hard in order to get much stronger. And, that sword. It gave off a killer feeling that could have caused for Teru to tremble uncontrollably if she had little confidence in herself. Should she meet Aozame again and engage in a battle, a simple sparring match or something other than that, she would have to bring her best game. As an Uchiha, she would have to find a way to impress not only her rival, but this figure who she would call her teacher. 

Teru sighed and approached the edge of the docks. "I've got a lot to learn," she said in a quiet voice, her eyes shining with a deep determination. "Aozame Hoshigaki... I'll have to show you what I'm capable of. I do hope that we'll meet again, very soon. And we'll see just how far we've both come since today. It's a promise." With that being said, Teru Uchiha turned on her heels and walked along the empty docks to head for somewhere else. The sun was shining right on her back, giving the clan symbol a hopeful light. She felt fired up for the days to come. There was going to be a lot expected of her, most likely. But, she would be ready and do the best she could. After all, she had a goal to accomplish.

Word Count: 549
Thread: Exiting

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.