You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor woke up early yawned went and got dressed. And decided to walk around konoha for a bit to wake himself up. He walked for awhile and then he looked up and saw the great stone faces. He had been once before but he really did not get to enjoy it. So he set out for the stone faces when he got there he looked around and said "wow i can see all of konoha from here". So he just stood there feeling the breeze and letting time go by.

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

2The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel was sitting on the roof of a plain building and looking around. The exams had left nearly everyone busy and caused a lot of new faces from different villages to show up. It might have looked like Axel was up to no good, being on top of a roof, but he was merely looking for something to do. As shocking as it might be, he was tired of training. Axel was normally all about training, but for some reason, he felt more like finding a new face and learning about another village. Inspecting his surroundings, he looked up and saw a figure standing up near the great stone faces. "Now who could that be?" He said to himself as he stood up. "Well... Bored as hell, so might as well find out." Axel grinned and jumped down off the building. Eventually, he made it to where Razor had been standing. "Looks like someone from Suna..."

3The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor heard the ninja drop down he turned and was on his guard. But when he saw the ninja he relaxed he didn't look like he meant razor any harm to razor. So razor extended his hand and said " Hello there its nice to meet you my name is razor i am a ninja from suna".

4The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"Huh... So I was right. You are from Suna. I guess it's just because of the way your dressed." Axel strolled up and laughed slightly. "I'm guessing you weren't in the exams judging on how you look. Nearly everyone in the exam got injured..." He stopped right next to Razor and looked out over Konoha. It was definitely an upgrade from his previous spot. Axel took a deep breath as he stared out. Although he had been up there a few times and had seen all of it. He still was astounded by all of it. "Wonder if this guy could help keep me un-bored for the time being... considering everyone is so busy..."

5The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"you have a beautiful village here its so green not that i don't love suna but this place is just...different" as the boy walked over he said " i just got bored so i decided to walk up here. I have not really had anything to do for days as you probably guessed i did not participate in the chuunin exams. So i have been bored out of my mind for days". " Oh sorry i must be boring you with all my talking".

6The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"You talking is actually the most interesting thing that's happened to me today. Everyone I know is way too busy to do anything... so I've been pretty bored... I generally think I'm lucky I found you." Axel was indeed really bored, but now that he had a new person, he'd be entertained for a good while. He wasn't really known to go around and talk to random people, but since Razor was from Konoha, it would be really interesting. A gust of wind picked up and blew past both of them. It wasn't a large gust of wind. More like the weather changing and becoming windy.

7The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
" That is nice to hear i know what you mean everybody is so busy. Its nice to see someone who isn't freaking out over the exams." razor turned toward the boy and said " No offense to your village but there really isn't much to do around here. I have yet to find a person in walking condition after the exams let alone sparing".

8The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel grinned, but still gave a somewhat funny face when he heard Razor's statement. He started to talk in a sarcastic tone as he walked around Razor's spot. "Well yeah, everyone is injured and can't spar. I mean look at me, I have a busted leg, I'm blinded in one eye, I have stab wounds all along my chest, my heart exploded, and my head has been smashed in." It was really obvious he was kidding. He laughed and walked next to Razor one more time. "Come on, I'll spar with you. I have nothing better to do." Putting one hand on Razor's shoulder, he turned him around and started walking off with his new friend right next to him. "Oh, the name's Axel by the way." His voice had returned to normal now and he sounded quite happy now.

9The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor laughed when he heard Axel speak in that voice and he said in a sarcastic voice " i can tell you look like you have been put through the ringer a few times lately. I don't know if you can handle it." As they walked away razor said " Nice to meet you Axel hope your ready to lose".

10The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
The two approached a large training area with a few large stones scattered along the grounds. No one was there, mainly because of the exams and such. People being too busy to train and all. Axel let go of Razor's shoulder and walked off, away from Razor. He turned and faced Razor with a grin. "Trust me, I'm not going to lose. Say, before we start, could you tell me what your good at? Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu?" He listed off a few more before stopping to hear an answer.

11The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
" ninjutsu and kenjutsu but lucky for you i don't have my sword yet. So for now i focus on my ninjutsu".

12The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel sighed and put his hands behind his head. "Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu like me eh? And you don't have your sword too... dang... would have been awesome if we did..." He shook his head and looked back up at Razor. It took him a second to think of an idea, but once he got it. Running over to a nearby tree, he ripped some sturdy and surprisingly straight branches off the tree. Both were about equal in length and density. "How about these? A little improvising never hurt anyone." He walked back over to Razor and held out one of the sticks.

13The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor smiles and says " i guess not" Razor gets his stick and walks back to his spot. do you mind telling me your kenjutsu style. (gets into batto stance) as you can see i use battostyle.

14The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:03 am

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"I'm working on Nitojutsu where I use two swords, but for now I'm still going for a basic batto like style..." Axel sets himself up in a more relaxed version of Battostyle. He is holding the stick with both hands and using it to stretch. A faint crack is heard when he stretches his spine out. "How about you get the first go? I'll be nice like that." Grinning, he takes a more defensive stance and prepares for a rush.

15The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:10 am

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor smiles fine ill start Razor brings his stick up and runs toward Azel and does a front flip downward slash.

16The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel quickly tilted his "sword" sideways so it would block Razor's attack. He then pushed Razor's "sword" back and jumped a few feet to his right. As soon as he landed, he rushed in for a sideways slice. Only a slight amount of force was put behind it since Axel had something else in store for Razor. Grinning as he swings, he was prepared to continue on and preform a follow up the moment he was blocked.

17The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor had expected his shot to miss to when Axel swung his "sword" at Razor he purposely took the blow. By swinging his arm up the "sword" hit him in the ribs. After that he slammed his arm down holding the sword in place. Pinning it to his soar ribs he then lifted his arm and swung his "sword" toward Axels shoulder.

18The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel felt that he got hit, but shook it off almost instantly. He made a few hand signs and lifted one hand up to his mouth. Right away, three medium sized bursts of water shot out and aimed right at Razor. There was really no doubt they hit, considering Razor was right next to Razor. He would then jump back and take another defensive position. "Nice hit! But it looks like you're all wet now." Axel laughed slightly. It was rather funny that he soaked Razor in water.

70/80:

Last edited by Axel Nekonote on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

19The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"Alright i deserved that but now feel honored your the first konoha ninja to see my kekke genkai". (Razor does hand signs) "Namizake Style Animal Transformation". Razor form began to change and alter when it was done he has become a wolf. " Now the fight truly begins".

Spoiler:

20The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Axel tilts his head slightly and laughs quietly. "You turned into a dog..." He shakes his head and resumes his defensive stance. "Now your making me feel bad... It'll almost be like I'm beating down a puppy." A slight insult was implied with his comment, but he continued to laugh. Lifting the stick up, he shuts his eyes and waits for a moment. "You know what...? I'm not letting you have all the fun. Here's my kekki genkai..." Both of his eyes opened up and were very much different from what they were before. One eye was orange and one was pink. They both had slits inside, just like a cat's.

Chakra 65/80:

21The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"Razor started laughing now it feels like i am beating up a cat. Does kitty want some cat nip". but he realized he shouldn't be joking this was serious. He had heard stories of this dojutsu and never thought he would stare it down. He decided to stay back and observe for now.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Razor Namizake on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

22The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
"Ooook... Lets see..." Axel changed his stance to and quickly rushed towards Razor. His doujutsu definitely gave him more confidence to attack and take on anyone. While running, he held his "sword" back and prepared to swing it. Once he was close enough, he grinned and made it look like he was going for an uppercut with the stick. However, he stayed on course and made sure Razor would be required to block.

60/80:

23The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor saw Axel rush at him he stood his ground and waited. When Axel got close enough Razor saw him about to hit he jumped and blocked the "sword" with his feet. And did a flip landing 10 feet away.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Razor Namizake on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

24The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Axel Nekonote

Axel Nekonote

D-rank
Because of Axel's tracking doujutsu, he saw Razor move right away. Axel then changed directions and rushed towards him. Before he turned, he grabbed Razor's stick and would now be able to work on his dual sword technique. "What's the matter doggy?" He continued to run and do the same motion for an attack like he did before. A simple uppercut with the stick. Only difference was the fact he had an extra "sword".

Chakra 55/80:

25The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Empty Re: The Great Stone Faces[Axel/no kill] Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor knew this one was going to hit to he braced for impact. but had a plan for after it hit. after the hit Razor turned into a piece of wood. and went in to hiding

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.