You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1(Closed) New Faces Empty (Closed) New Faces Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:23 am

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night walked slowly around the village, no set destination in mind. He eventually found himself at the Hokage mountain. "Huh...." Night said as he gazed at the carvings. They were magnificent!

"Hmm make I'll do some training up here..." Night thought as he started forming hand seals. "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!" Night shouted as he spewed flames from his mouth. He was getting better at chakra control. Then Night began to practice his Tiajutsu by punching a nere by tree. "Huff, huff" Night gasped after punching the tree multiple times. What now?

Last edited by Night Uchiha on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

2(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:10 am

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
As sky lazily wandered to the hokage moutains. "What the hell was that fireball." He then saw the stranger attacking a tree. He then moved toward him. "What exactly are you trying to accomplish there stranger?" As he he sighed since it was once again not a cloudy day from him to enjoy himself lazily watching the clouds like the shinobi from the past named Shikamaru use to do.

3(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 am

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
As Night finished his training exorcises, he heard a voice behind him. "Hi there!" Night said as he turned to face the newcomer. When Night heard the question he guessed that what he was doing looked pretty stupid to people who didn't know what he was doing. "Well I'm trying to see how strong my taijutsu is" Night answered.

Night looked the newcomer up and down. Hmm he looked like a Hyūga, Night could tell because of the color of his eyes. He seemed nice enough. "Hey my named Night, Night Uchiha and you are?" Night asked as he held out his hand for a hand shake.

4(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"My name is Sky Hyuga." He shook his hand squeezing a bit too hard on accident. "Training your taijutsu in such an open area?" He looked at his arms. "You need some help there Night." You do not look like the typical Uchiha." "You must be the one who made that fire that I witnessed when I just reached this area." "I hope some women are watching me." He smiled slightly in a sort of jiraya like way. " "A genius with such perfect looks like mine could help you." He then released his grip and smiled some more hoping that some women would be around.

5(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night was happy for the compliment of not being a normal Uchiha. He wanted to be unique. "So you think you can help me out?" night asked and added with a grin "the ladies love a guy who helps other!"

Night looked around taking in the sight like he always did on days like today. At lease the sun was out. "Oh and ya im not a normal Uchiha. Im more fun!" Night added as he turned back to face Sky.

6(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"I know they and plus I have extremely good looks." "As you can see from my clothes and hair I am different from the Hyuga clan also." " I am quite glad you are not an Inuzuka I hate the smell and site of dogs." As he seemed to be very relaxed and calm toward Night. He began to smile more and lazily look around. "Damn no women to watch me." "Such a shame that I can not show off." He smiled more and laughed a bit.

7(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
"Well the girls seem to follow the Uchiha around alot, so someshould show up any second now!" Night said jokingly. Sky seemed like s nice enough guy. I wouldn't mind having him on my team... Night mused.

"So what brings you out here today?" Night asked curiously. He was different from the other Hyūga. Not as serious or stuck up. But than again most of the Uchiha were too.

8(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"Well I am better then a lot of people here." "Right now I do not feel the need to show my true emotions toward you." "Besides I am far more better looking then you." "I just act to screw around with the heads of strangers or others." He laughed arrogantly at him. "I can tell from that fire that you might over do it." "Also you are training out in the open so anyone could see your mistakes and know how to defeat you without any effort."

9(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
"Hadn't thought of that" Night said "but I hate training in private, it not as fun" Night added. "Then again im extremely bored today" Night said as he glanced at the faces of the past hokages. "They were great people" Night said under his breath.

10(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
He looked back at Night with such confidence and such a strong fire in his eyes. "I heard those words." "I might choose to be Hokage or I will be the heroic legend of this time period." As he looked away at the Hokage heads. "My gorgeous head might be up there in the future." "Then again once I learn the Mountain crushing palm there will be no stopping me." He stretched his muscles as he continued to talk. "Or maybe I will learn the risky opening of the chakra gates." As he could feel a fire burning inside of him. "There is no telling what my future will hold for me." "I know it is my destiny for power and my fate for fame."

11(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
When night heard Sky's confident words, Night could tell hat he was serious about his his life. "Well when I awaken my Sharingan i'll be unstopable!" Night said with utter confidence in his words. "I plan to become known far and wide throughout this world, and become the greatest shinobi, even greater than the Uchiha genius Itachi Uchiha!"

12(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"That seems highly unlikely." "I know of your clan's dark past." "After all I genius like me has studied most of the clans of this village's past." As the fire inside of him died down a bit. He looked slightly frustrated and yet interested now. "They have never seen any shinobi like me."

13(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night winced. This guy was a little stuck up. "You may be a genius, but then you met me" Night said smirking "you may have some compitition". Sky seemed to be trying to prove something and Night wanted to find out what. "I will bring honor back to my clan!" Night said with a fire in his eyes.

14(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
He looked at night with slight a really dont care look on his face. "You think your worthy of being my rival." "I could shut down your chakra." "Yet I would have to give a damn to even bother wasting my energy on a shinobi like you." As he stuck his hand up. "You are quite full of yourself." He then pointed at the sky. "Anger me and you will not be going to the heavens."

15(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night glared at Sky. "I'd think your pretty full of yourself!" Night said. "Sure you can shut down my chakra but im also skilled in taijutsu so I think i'd be just fine.""I may not sound tough but I can hold my own!"

16(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"If you attack me I will humiliate you." "Or shut down your own chakra in a humiliating way." He eyes glared back at him. " I just am not in the mood to hurt someone right now."

17(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
"Who said I wanted a fight?" Night said as be became more and more frusterated "but I will fight if I have to" Night added. "Your nothing like a genius" Night said as he glared at Sky. "I hate stuck up snobs like you."

18(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
"I am defiantly a damn genius." "I hate screw ups like you will be." As sky put his hand down. As he felt the wind blow. "Now lets see here should I leave this idiot be and go get a drink of Sake." "Or should I get someone to buy em some tea."

19(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night winced again. "I'm.Not..Screw up!" Night spat. "You obviously have some issues" Night added. Fire sparked in Nights hand. "I hate stuck ups like you" Night said as he turned around "I also hate people who look down on people, like you are some much better than me!" Night added.

20(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
Sky began to ignore his words. "Now let us see here should I drink some lovel relaxing tea." "Or should I drink some wonderful sake." As he looked up at sky finally some clouds are forming. "Alright now I can lie around watching the clouds."

21(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night could not get a read on this guy. One second he was nice, the next he was badicsly asking for a fight and then he was right back to being calm. "Well I think you should drink some tea" Night replied " it calms most people." Then Night saw the clouds forming. Hmm they form outta nowere. "So you like clouds huh?" Night asked.

22(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
He continued to ignore him. As he saw birds flying around. "Damn birds just flying about to be cat food." As he felt himself starting to nod off. "Damn I have to stay awake."

23(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night could tell Sky wasn't paying attention to him buy was instead gazing at some birds and cloud watching. Night didn't know what to say next. So instead Night sat down and began too, to watch the clouds.

24(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Sky Hyuuga

Sky Hyuuga

D-rank
He held his hand out as he was trying to grab something. He could feel the wind on his fingers and head. He then lowered his hand as he knew he has still along way to go until fame and ultimate power belonged to him. He took a deep breath as his puzzling issues with his family were not affecting him for once. He could smell how clean the air was. "This is a nice scent to it."

25(Closed) New Faces Empty Re: (Closed) New Faces Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Night Uchiha

Night Uchiha

D-rank
Night could tell Sky was confident in himself. He had a fire to become the best, just like Night. Night looked to the shy and watch some more clouds roll by. "I'm going to be the best in memory of my parents" Night muttered quietly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.