You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito arrived at the forgotten well.  He was beyond exhausted frustrated. His patrols were getting boring it was the same low tier guppy criminals they he cut down.  His rage was growing as he adjusted his hood covering his facial features more.  Umioni was on his back and he was ready for a challenge.  He did not bother speaking and did not care who showed up. He desired to break those masks of those mysterious people.   He walked over to well and sat by it. “Some academy brat should really clean this and someone should change the rope it is disgusting.”

He was disgusted with the scenery.  As much as others would be at the gory mess he would leave behind when criminals waltzed their way into the village.  He did not even care for anything at this point. He was tired but yet he wanted some action.  Even if he saw that person from the graveyard again he would surly prove his worth to get the answers he wanted.  His mind was racing with the violent horrible thoughts he tried to contain when he was younger.  He looked up as it was still storming. “How long is this damn storm going to last.”

WC:204

Kaguya Machi

Kaguya Machi

D-rank
Machi sighed as she walked through the village. She was not doing much of anything, she hadn’t been given any missions yet, despite the fact that she had graduated from the academy. As she walked through the village with the storm that had been going for a long time she thought about what she could do to make the time pass by faster. The best thing she could think of was to do some training, or sparring with someone. She did not know who would be able to provide her with the sparring match that she needed but she hoped that someone would come along to offer it up to her.

She moved out of the village and into the wilderness of the land of water. Her clothes were warm, but not exactly conducive to a raining or stormy day. None of this mattered to Machi mostly because she really couldn’t feel any kind of stimulation on her skin or her body.

After a good long walk she arrived at the forgotten well. There was no reason for her to really be here, but perhaps she was just hoping to find someone at the haunts that she liked to visit on occasion. She was in luck today. There was someone else here he wore a black hooded top of some kind, and this made Machi raise her brow slightly interested in what this person was doing here. Reaching on her back she pulled Kazegai from her back and started to twirl the scythe as if it was a baton. The sharpened head of the weapon singing as it spun. What most people didn’t know was that from the connection that held the head to the blade, to the very tip of it was sharp along all the edges the head was designed to slice both ways unlike the more traditional scythe.

Nearing her bright pink hair would be plainly visible to anyone who was looking for a moving target, the big scythe spinning and singing as it cut through the air. She said nothing and had a neutral almost bored face as she approached the well and the one who was near it.

WC: 363

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito heard movement as he looked on. “That sounds like movement. “ He looked on at what he thought was a stranger. He was casually strolled to where he heard said sound. He hand was on Umioni’s hilt. “Let’s test this one’s mind.” His movement speed picked up a tiny bit. “This one may be worthy of our presence.” He smirked slightly as he got closer. He was in a bad mood still from the loss to Yumo but it was subsiding slowly. “This one might have a chance to join us.” He saw an image of the person as the storm was still around. “Damn this storm is lasting long.”
“It is as if my father and brother are giving me a sign from the beyond.” His temper was very short still. He was also lacking patience to deal with idiots. As in the weeks prior he was dealing with interesting people and some idiots. He sighed as he was already growing bored and wanted to kill some criminals for his dark justice.

He was in range of sight and ready for anything. “You there state your name.” He ordered toward the stranger. He was slightly enjoying the chaos the storm was causing as little animals scurried about. His grip tightened as he slowly brought Umioni out from behind his back. He was anticipating everything that could happen in his mind. He was sure that he created a perfect strategy. Kirinito’s facial features were hidden.

WC:246

Kaguya Machi

Kaguya Machi

D-rank
Machi kept moving and was still twirling her scythe around as she was bored. Hearing that she was supposed to state her name to this total stranger she only raised her brow in an expression of both slight interest, but also irritation. Still, she only shrugged raising her voice so she could be heard “Machi, Machi Kaguya! Who are you to demand my name without giving your own?” She asked at the end to show that she wasn’t thrilled to be interrogated, but also that she thought to get his name.

Seeing that he brought out a weapon however, she stopped spinning the weapon and took it in both hands letting the blade point upwards towards the sky. The position wasn’t aggressive, but it showed that she wasn’t unaware of the threat that he was offering to her and she would respond. She didn’t fear this man, he couldn’t hurt her. Technically nothing he did would cause her to feel pain, but that wasn’t very important to her. Instead, she was thinking about how she could beat him, and instead thought about the consequences of her hurting him. Her clan was already well known for their bloodlust, and were feared by some for that same reason. If she killed or seriously hurt another shinobi that was of the Hidden Mist village, then she would likely be in trouble when the information came out.

Presently she asked, “Are you of the village hidden in the mist?” she asked reaching to her Oobi pulling out her own headband in order to tie it around her neck returning to her resting stance, never taking her eyes off of the other and being ready to react to him should he make a move.

WC: 289/ 652

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito glared at Machi. “I follow the ladies first and judging by what I see.” He smirked while keeping his face hidden. “Not too bad. “ He was eyeing her up and down. “I am Kirinito Hoshikage.” “Surely you heard of me and my slaughtering of criminals.” He pointed Umioni at Machi. He was amused. “A Kaguya interesting my brother ran with a Kaguya back in the day.” His emotions got cold as he was getting tired of playing the role of the happy go lucky pervert. “I am of this village.” “Be lucky I don’t kill women that have potential.”
He shifted back to his pervert façade. “This rain is making things look more interesting.” He slowly began to unravel Umioni. “Now let us see if it is play time or if it is time to form a bond for us.” “Interesting weapon you have there.” “It has been a while since I seen one of those.” A flash of lighting happened. “This storm is getting violent.” He looked up at the sky for a quick second. “This would be a legendary battle, if I gave a damn.” He wanted an honorable bout and was curious on how much fun that weapon is. “Where there is women and kids in need of saving. “ “I arrive to be hero.” “Whenever there is a rich scumbag I rob them and give the money to the less fortunate.”
His confidence was strong and his bloodlust was taking over. The more he unraveled Umioni, the more his mind slowly became more dark and evil. He was almost done unraveling Umioni. He began to wrap the crimson wrapping around his right hand. He was cackling like an evil psychotic cliché joker copy. “Witness its dark and glorious form unwrapped.” He did not lower his hood and cared not if the person feared her or not. “Are you on the side of dark justice?” “Do you not see the world as it truly is?”
The wind began to pick out of nowhere. As he put his free hand on his hood to catch it before it showed his face. “Quite the blustery day in the Mist village and look at the weaklings scatter.” “Now do not open your mouth Umioni.” “This one might not be feeding time for you.” He began to laugh evilly. “My clan is the elite.” “I was taught which clans to associate myself with.” “Your clan was one and the other is the Uchiha.” He raised Umioni to the sky. “We are the angels of death.” “We have shown no mercy to criminals.” “All village strangers are to be beat down and interrogated.”
WC:443

Kaguya Machi

Kaguya Machi

D-rank
Hearing that he would follow ladies and judge by what he saw made Machi’s brow go up slowly. She thought this was part of some game he was playing, and to be frank she didn’t much care to play it, however, it appeared that she didn’t have much of a choice. The clan name of Hoshigaki was indeed familiar to her. She recognized it as the “Shark People” clan that her father had warned her about. They were influential in the land of water, and most of them were just as crazy as her own clan. She was distracted from her thoughts by his announcement that he didn’t kill women that had potential; having entirely missed the part about him killing criminals or the bit about his brother. She heard it and would likely be able to call upon it again, but she hadn’t been listening.

The implied threat of violence only made her grip her weapon harder. His comment about the rain made her look down at herself, and sure the rain was soaking through her clothes. They would hug her tightly, but the fabric was thick enough that it wouldn’t show anything she was wearing under it. Besides she was wearing a black brasier to hide her chest. Looking back up at him she slowly moved into potion not sure if he was going to attack. He was unraveling something, and the more he did so the clearer it became that it was a sword of some kind.

The storm was indeed getting violent but she didn’t mind this. Watching him he was seeming to have some kind of dialogue with himself, and she wasn’t sure if she should let it be or not. This of course, made the discussion for her and she just sat there watching him lose his mind. He asked her a question about how the world truly was and she just shrugged being that she didn’t think he was done ranting and that the world could be many things to many different people so there was no point in lying and saying their view of what it really was were indeed the same.

He seemed to be ready and she sighed shaking her head slowly “You are clearly insane. You also talk far too much. If you would like to spar with me then we can dance all you like, but if you are trying to talk me to death do me a favor and just stab me. It would be much faster that way.” She said spinning her scythe and now gripping it tightly the same position as before but this time the inside of the blade was facing Kirinito.

WC: 448 / 1,100

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito stood there glaring with his eyes fixated on the sky. He sighed slightly as he adjusted his sword toward Machi. “Witness our glory.” He slowly lowered his head toward Machi. “A spar with us is fatal now.” He evilly laughed. He slowly began to lower his hood with his free hand. The storm felt nice. He was containing his genocidal urges now. His body was stiff from constantly running around at top speeds around the village during his patrols. He did not want his back scar to start hurting him out of nowhere. He kept calm to the best of his nature. “Crazy I should say not.” His intelligence might have made him seem a bit mad but he was believing himself to be perfectly sane.
His sword was getting wet at it began to glisten. He fixated his eyes on Umioni. “So glorious we are.” Hr had not even bothered to prep the senbon for launching at Machi. The sweat was being washed away from his high speed patrol before he came to his well area. He casually walked up to Machi closer. “This is such a better view for us.” He smirked slightly. He was tired but waking back up slightly as his own grip on Umioni was tightened. “Such a shame we might have to mess up such a beauty. “ He smirked faking his emotions.
He began to point Umioni toward her more. “Hesitation leads to an eternal rest.” He coughed slightly as he was anticipating everything. “My plans never fail.” He sighed as he was getting actually interested in this area. His mind was racing but he began to show no emotions. He adjusted his jacket with his free hand. Kirinito put his cold eyes on her. “So will you join us in your squad of demonic superiority?” He remembered her words of him talking too much. He kept his witty remarks to himself. He believes he found figured out a sound strategy.
He was unsatisfied with the people he met accept for Teru that he met in his time in the hospital. This day felt slightly better. But it could be because he always enjoyed being around women. He remembered his brother’s words on how to treat women. He believed them like it was in his DNA. He was intrigued by her scythe. He was enjoying this conversation and it was assisting him controlling his genocidal urges. His scar on his back wasn’t hurting him for once during a conversation. He was theorizing on how certain words don’t activate the pain from the scar. His stance remained calm as he was analyzing Machi to further anticipate anything.
He now had a sound plan for what to do incase combat arose. He was sure of himself and was prepared to receive more scars if need be. He smirked at Machi once again. “Will it be show time or will it be another part of fate.” He was ready for anything and willing to go against his nature and treat her like a criminal. “The unjust must be executed on site.” His red eyes gleamed at the thought the bloodbaths he caused on the criminals. “We have been victorious since we have joined forces.” His body was cold as his heart and mind truly were. He was caring more than usual but it would fade quickly as he was more interested n the weapon then the person wielding it. Even thought he did find her slightly interesting herself. It might have just been the believing of been his own ruse. His emotions died a long time ago. His own mask of faking normal emotions was perfect. He shook his head to remind himself that emotions are useless.
WC:622

Kaguya Machi

Kaguya Machi

D-rank
Machi only sighed as the man seemed to keep laughing, and having some kind of strange monologue, dialogue, or debate maybe even a discussion with himself. She didn’t know what was going on with him, why he was acting so crazy, or what would cause his strange behavior. Still, she caught the part about a spar being deadly. She couldn’t risk his death because that would look bad for her clan, so she hoped that maybe if she said nothing he would get over his moment of insanity.

Hearing the sound that the view up closer was much nicer Machi looked around not sure what this guy was looking at, or where the view was, but she didn’t see it. Of course, she didn’t understand lust, or the things that drove people to be perverts at all. Her confusion was soon gone however, as he called her a beauty and said it would be a shame to have to mess up a beauty. She looked down at herself a brow raised, but shrugged her shoulders letting the compliment rest and not commenting on her view of herself, nor the view she had of him. So, she stood there ready to react and instead not bothering to speak just yet.

His next statement only made her raise her eyebrow in silent inquiry “Who is hesitating? I am waiting, patiently I might add for you to come to a decision. Are you going to attack me or are you going to talk to me?” she asked starting to get really bored with him. The question about joining his or…was it her, squad of superiority only made her roll her eyes hissing through her teeth at how insane, he was and at the fact that he was wasting so much of her time.

She groaned as he seemed to launch into more self-discussion. Almost to herself she asked, “What is the difference between “Showtime” and “Another part of fate” you kind of have to let me know so I can decide. I can’t decide if I don’t know what I’m choosing.” She said taking a few steps back from him and then looking to his sword. Perhaps she had it wrong, perhaps he was talking to his sword. If he was talking to his sword he was either much like some weapon masters who thought their weapons were living things, or had a soul of their own. The other option was that his sword was actually somehow alive. That thought led to the memory that she had heard or read about someone named Hoshigaki before who had a sword that was indeed a living creature. It was a sword that was owned at one point by a Mizukage even.

With a groan she shook her head “Would you like to spar, or would you like to talk, to me? Because I don’t have all day, and sooner or later I will need to get out of this rain.” She said rather simply waiting for him to make a decision.

Wc: 506 / 1, 606

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito stood there. Thinking muttering all the genocidal thoughts he had in his head. He was ready for a fight as he put Umioni’s teeth at her. “They just grew in once we got stronger.” He snickered slightly as his red eyes gleamed. “It took a hell of a fight to get us stronger.” His gripped tightened. “A spar would be fun for us.” He swung it at the air with great force. He laughed evilly. “You must think I am crazy.” “Only the feeble minded think that.”
His moved quickly to being in front of her at point blank range. “The sight I mentioned was ye.” He rested his body in an offensive and yet defensive way. “Those who go against fate meet their end.” He glared at her coldly. “Ever fought someone with a living sword?” “Very few have and have come out disfigured.” “Criminals meet there end to Umioni.” “Their blood fuels it and the destruction brings us great pleasure both of us.” He pointed Umioni’s tip toward her. “A scythe can do many things but a living sword can break someone down or bleed them dry.”
He was beyond all remorse now in his life. He hated killing at first but began to love killing criminals. He got more brutal as time passed toward them. He began to toy around with them and dismember them. His bedding began to be their bones underwater. His rage and darkness within his own heart had grown so much that is heart would be considered black. He would be considered insane if people saw him executing criminals in the night. His animalistic bloodlust was well known. His pain was officially gone. He was feeling loose and nimble. His bodies as become cold permanently like his heart. He had been fighting his inner demons since his academy days.
Kirinito stood their coldly glaring at Machi. He was silent and began to prepare to swing Umioni rapidly. His body was stiff and his mind was set on a bloodbath. He was manner was very stoic and statuesque. He was prepared of anything that could happen. He wanted to cause chaos and mass destructions toward those he viewed unjust. He was a strategic genius and a master of chaos and disarray. He mastered the art of toying with people along ago. Some would say he was a god of trickery. The unjust would run and beg him for their life. His view of justice would be considered corrupt and callous. But he paid no mind as long as he was the executioner of the unjust.
His mind was sound as the storm that was going on around them. He was preparing the perfect plan to swiftly render her unconscious. He was sure of himself as always. Kirinito was standing more at the ready for anything. He debated whether to remove his jacket and tie it one hand on his waist or not. He loved to fight but never fought in a storm before. The change of weather felt wonderful.

WC:506

Kaguya Machi

Kaguya Machi

D-rank
Machi raised her brow in absolute confusion. There was nothing she wanted to do with him. She rolled her eyes strapped her scythe onto her back and used her body flicker technique to give her some distance. She was done with this loon who wasn't making sense.

Once she was a safe distance away she put her speed on and headed back home to relax in a proper way.

[Exit]

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinito walked in the opposite direction. He lost all interest quickly. He was slowly re wrapping sword before he was fully on his way out. He then put it on his back. His bloodlust was not quenched. He was enraged and went off to hunt down criminals. He muttered things in foul language toward the person he just spoke to and most of the people he had met up til now.  He wanted to cause some mindless destruction.  He was picking up speed now and crossed his arms. He was moving at top speed leaving this area in the dust.

[exit]
WC: 100
Total WC: 2121

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.