You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
The hooded figure known as Zaiaku leaned back against the wall.His hood was up,covering most of his face.The Colosseum was closed today,thus it was only him.He didn't think so many people would be so kind to him.He sighed,relaxing in peace and quiet.

He wondered how Akuma was doing.He yerned for another fight,see how he has growed.To many,it would appear that they seem close.He raised his head,breaking his thought as he yawned,bored out of his mind.

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
Sammey was walking to the Colosseum just to see that it was closed. "aw its closed today" she than sits down not knowing what to do next. she wondered win/if she well be put into a Squad soon but at the same time she didn't what to know. she than looks to her side and sees man what a hood covering most of this face.

but to shy to say or do anything relly she just keep looking at him.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku felt eyes on him and turned his head.The sun hit his face,making it visible despite being the hood.It was a girl,short,and young,probably 7 or 8.Zaiaku just stood their eyes locked on each other.There was a very awkward silence.Zaiaku remained still however,thinking that if he moved,it would scare the girl.

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
The sun hit his face,making it visible ones she seen it she jumped a little. trying to be nice to the ...man she used anything she got to to give him a friendly smile. whil trying to not run away for the thing/man in the hood. she than slowly gets up stell smiling at him than she waved hi to the man.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku's eyes narrowed,noticing her jump.He sighed,pulling his hood off before turning back to her."May I help you?"He said in disinterest.He looked tired,despite it being mid-day.He didn't know who this girl was,but he could guess she just came by coincidence.He yawned and stretched before resuming his leaning.

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
she looked down win the man sayed "May I help you?" her face turned red "o sorry i didn't mean to be staring like that" her voice was real soft and low a kind of low were you have to be right next to the person. than she bowed to let the man know she was sorry.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku's look softened as she spoke.He raised his hand slightly as she bowed."You don't need to bow,atleast,not to me."He said,standing straight and now looking at the girl.He extended his giant hand,his wrist not see-able due to the cloak sleeve."Zaiaku.."He said in a attempt to seem friendly.He didn't want to scare her off.

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
as she was bowing the man sayed ."You don't need to bow,atleast,not to me." she than staned up. she seen how big his hand was and think wow he has some big hands than she weared the man say his name "Zaiaku.." he sayed. she than returned his friendly hello hello i'm Sammy than smiles agan.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
hello i'm SammySaid Sammy,smiling.Zaiaku retrieved his hand,disappearing in the sleeve,as he attmepted to smile back(kinda hard given he has no lips).He crossed his arms as he looked at the girl before him."Your a genin aren't you?"He said,narrowing his eyes,

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
as she watched Zaiaku try to smile back what no lips. she than giggles than wears him say "Your a genin aren't you?"she stops eye wined. looking at him she seen this eye grow narrow. she than thinks " this may not go well cuz if he a higher lv then me but i jut can not not ask something back" she than say "yes i am you as well?"

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"yes i am you as well?"Zaiaku's gazed softened."Yes,I am."He replied,trying to make conversation.He was bored out of his mind and actually wished to talk for once.

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
"lol cool so may I ask what spade you're in? Of your in one? " she than slowly makes her way to the man so she can stop yelling to him once close to the guy and seeing how much more taller we telly was maked her fell in a little kid next to him.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku chuckled quietly."Spade?"He asked,a actual smile forming on his face.He then wondered to himself.Since when was the last time he smiled?Sure he was kinda negative,but he really couldn't remeber the last time he smiled.

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
she see Zaiahu smile if was fulled what joy and happens. so she go over to Zaiaku to offer him a friendly hand shake but to get her hand close to his hes had to reach kind of high. all wile giving Zaiaku a warm friendly smile.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku smiled back.It seems the world was begining to understand its own creation.His hand escaped his sleeve and shook Sammey's,his grip was surprising gentile.Perhaps,people are finally begining to look past their own egos and bias and finally becoming kind.He smiled more at the thought.He noticed how delicate Sammey was,but this wasn't a very big surprise.She was young,so this was predicted.

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
while she shook his hand she was thinking no how gentile he is like a little puppy for how big and tall he was he looked like if he what'ed to he'd be able to crush whait one hand. than she step'ed back a step or two so she wound have to see high so high. "so are you whating for some one?"

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku shook his head."No..just wanted some piece and quiet."He said,leaing back against the wall.In essence,it seems that is the only thing he ever wanted.Peace and quiet.Ironic due to the fact on how rowdy and vulgar he can be.He merely sighed and yawned,relaxing against the hard material.

Sammey

Sammey

D-rank
Zaiaku shook his head."No..just wanted some piece and quiet." as he lead back against the wall. "O im sorry am i buging  you?" as she slowly steped back her smile slowly going away.

(Exit Thread)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.