You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinto wandered into the training ground with Umioni on his back.  He was in a bad mood from lack of sleep. He was bored and wanted to see some action.  He was annoyed at the person who survived the meeting in the graveyard.  He had blood on his knuckles still from the encounter. His mind was racing and he had no one to talk to today.  This was like his day off.  He had yet had his nightly bathe after a kill.  He had not killed anything in a month. He was getting his antsy and his bloodlust was off the chart. He was slowly turning evil and was swearing under his breath.   His existence and future was in questioning points now.  He wanted to smell the death of someone. But he hated killing he was becoming conflicted.  He began to doubt his whole meaning of life.  

His voice hurt from being enraged and his stomach still hurt from the punch.   His mood was horrible and his temperament got worse. He slaughter criminals just because they didn’t walk toward him right.  He wanted a fight or something. He wanted ryo so he could buy a ton of weapons and other items.  His anger and frustrating were slowly making him, self destructive.   He was breaking down psychologically. His whole meaning of life was to find this sword he had on his back and to beat down criminals for money. He hated rich people and gave money to the orphans.  His prior actions though homicidal to him were justice since they were criminals and outsiders. He sat down and tried to catch some sleep before he went off to patrol and cut down criminals.
WC: 283

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
Oberon looked out across the village from the balcony of his home, the sun was beginning to set the day winding down and the villagers began returning to their homes. So far the day had been dull and boring, he had done nothing other than training in the privacy of the dojo inside his home. He had been waiting for a mission or anything to happen, but nothing came finally it came to the point where he decided he would go out and walk around the village to see if he could find something interesting to do. He grabbed his Dao off the table tying the sheath of the blade to his belt, and after checking to ensure that his kunai and shuriken were in the pouch on his right leg he grabbed his headband putting it on his upper left arm instead of his head. He went back out onto the balcony taking one last look around the village before climbing up on the roof of the house and heading out. The house was older than himself and has belong in his family since his great grandfather was given it by the former Mizukage for his service in the war, however despite the age of the house his family has kept it well maintained and have even made additions to it over the years. He was heading for one such addition that his father had placed in case they had ever needed to leave or enter the house without notice or if they ever came under attack. Normally he would just go through the front door but today he was tired of the ordinary and wanted to do something different, besides it had been a while since this exit had been used and he wanted to make sure that there was no damage to it.

After making it to the west end off the house he peered down to the alley below, there was a lot of different stuff that he could jump down onto making it easy for him to get off the roof but the one he wanted to go to was the one with the secret door that lead into the house. He was able to quickly find it since he knew where it was and jumped down onto the small platform, quickly checking the door to ensure it was still operational before he continued on his path. His father set it up to where anyone walking down the alley would just see some random boxes and crates as well as some decorations along the wall, that made for some useful free running, but unless they knew it was there they would not realize that it was a path to a hidden door. Oberon jumped down from the last step landing in the alleyway, doing a quick dust off before heading out from the alley and onto the street. The streets were pasted with people all headed home after a long day, it seemed to Oberon as if he was the only one walking around not in a rush to reach their destination. He walked around watching the people often finding something amusing that a villager had done but nothing that excited him, finally he reached the training grounds. Maybe someone will be here training or something interesting would happen, but to his dismay when he walked into the training grounds he did not see a single person. His eyes then caught sight of someone who was lying on the ground on the edge of the training grounds, was this person homeless or worst were they hurt. Oberon took a few steps towards the figure however he kept at a safe distance encase it was a trap and called out to the person on the ground. "Hey, are you alright? Do you need help?" he was going to wait for a response but then he quickly added, "if your in need of a place to stay you are more than welcome to the guest bedroom of my house"

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirnito’s eyes opened as he peered over to the person that speaking. He was upset he was just woken up for no reason. “I was catching shut eye.” Blood was dripping from the fight he had prior in the cemetery. His stomach still hurt from the punch. He adjusted Umioni on his back. He stood up and walked toward the person. He was in control of his murderous ways. But he was a little bit angry from being woken up. ‘Now who the hell are you?” “I am getting sick of people showing up and making me think they snuck in here.” He looked up at the hilt of his sword. “You hungry my friend.” “Soon you will feast on all the criminals you can handle.”
He was boldly for anything now. He didn’t care to be bugged during his random attempts to fight his growing insomnia. His body was aching and he was in a bad mood clearly. So anything could set him off. He wanted to cause pain to someone to alleviate his growing rage and hatred. He had already been concocting a sound strategy as always. He noticed the wind felt different. It was colder like he was becoming. He had a sensation that it was going to rain but paid no mind.
His frustration grew. He adjusted his hood so his facial features were hidden. He was ready for anything now. “I hate being woken up.” He was moving a faster pace than usual. “Now state your name.” His hand was on the hilt of Umioni. “I am after certain masked people that like to act like they are from different villages.” “So I have to make you’re not of one them in disguise. “ He was defensive as he just had a draw in the fight and wanted to make blood spill. He had already prepared to slaughter those masked people in his head flawlessly. He had no emotion in his voice what so ever.

WC:330

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
The blood on the man made Oberon think that he was injured, and the attitude of the man reminded him of how his older brother had acted before he had betrayed the hidden mist and defected bringing shame to the family.  He was talking to his sword and some of what he said did not make sense, but it was clear to Oberon that the man was trying to intimidate him. Despite the obvious attempt at intimidation it was also clear that the man was not at a hundred percent yet he had an attitude like he was trying to start a fight. He demanded that Oberon stated his name and then continued about some strange masked men and how he wanted to make sure that he was not one of them. Oberon had to fight back the urge to laugh at the man, despite the mans clear disrespect Oberon was raised to always show respect even to his opponents. If the man tried anything he would defend himself, however he was hoping he could avoid a fight with the man as it was clear he was not at his best at the moment. Oberon put his hand on the hilt of his blade to ready himself should the man try and attack him, he knew he would be able to draw his own blade and be able to block an attack should the man attempt to launch at him.

When Oberon spoke there was no emotion in his voice and there was a hint of annoyance in it yet somehow still had respect in it as well. "My name is Oberon of the hidden Mist, I have a home here in the village, I was merely asking if you needed help or a place to stay. I do not know anything about any masked men and I mean you no harm, however I will not hesitate to defend myself if you do not stand down. If you do not wish for my help then release your blade and I will leave and not bother you any longer" Oberon's voice was as cold as ice as he stood there with his hand on the hilt of his sword, however if the man should heed his warning he would release the hilt of the blade and his words would be less cold. The truth of the matter was in the man's current condition the fight would be less exciting than it would be if the man was at full strength, at least then it would be a challenge.

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
He didn’t take his hand off of Umioni. “It seems to be feeding time.” His grip tightened as he slowly moved Umioni up. “Good you live in this village or I would have slaughtered you and your family. “ His mood got a little bit better. “I never release my grip on Umioni.”He paused slightly. “Unless I want to.” He took a deep breath but was still on edge. He glared at Oberon. “Have you seen some masked figures acting strangely?” He couldn’t contain his animosity. His grip tightened more. “I am on a path to hunt them down and bring them to their death.” “But I must strengthen Umioni and gather more blades in order to do so.”
The smell of his own blood and the stranger’s blood on him was driving Kirinito insane. His bones were shaking from the tension. He brought Umioni out. “I have chosen to keep it wrapped up for now to prevent a massive blood bath.” Now with Umioni by his side he could feel this deaths pile up on him. The fame and glory he would receive would be endless. That one single loss would be a figment of his imagination soon. He slightly moved his food so only his eyes could be seen. His hatred had grown so much that he distrusted anyone. His constant on edge as anyone could be with that masked stranger.

His fury grew as he could feel the blood lust from Umioni. “Easy my friend, we will bring a blood bath so great one day.” His rage was just and his actions were now ingenious. He raised Umioni the sky. “I know you are hungry for criminals. “ “I am with you on that my friend.” He then lowered Umioni so the blade pointed at Oberon. “So what brings you to these parts of the village?” He unraveled it slightly so the tip of Umioni as showing. “Oh look no teeth showing this time.” He was growing frustrated. He lowered his hood. “I wonder what you show nothing of your teeth.” “Is this person unworthy of seeing them?”

WC: 351

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
The man's idle threats did not concern Oberon, especially considering the fact that he talked to his sword more than the person standing in front of him. Oberon released his grip that he had on his own blade as the strange man continued to talk to his sword, something about killing and hungry he was not sure what all the man had said as he chalked it up to the man being delirious. With what space that was currently between himself and the strange man who apparently enjoyed talking to his sword, Oberon knew that he would have time to draw his own blade in defense of an attack should the man decide to try something even with his hand not gripping his hilt. Oberon chuckled a little to himself when the man asked him what brought him to this part of the village, did the man not know where he was? Or did he for some reason think of himself in a position that Oberon had to answer him? If he did than the man was more insane than Oberon had thought given the circumstances, for a brief second Oberon considered just drawing his own blade and dealing with the man in the way he had dealt with others that had shown no respect. As he was thinking about all the ways he could dispose of the man the voice of his mother rang in his ears, 'Oberon the man is obviously hurt you cannot take advantage of him in this condition I raised you better than that' his mothers voice was quickly followed by the voice of his father, 'no matter his disrespect the man is of the mist attacking him would be like attacking the village itself, there is no honor in a fight with this man'. Oberon shook his head the voices inside his head were right, the would be no honor in fighting this man in his current state, however that was not to say that he could not teach him a lesson in the future should their paths cross again and his attitude not change.

When the man finished his speech and held his blade pointing at Oberon, the young Benin simply smiled at the man. "Look i do not know you nor do I have any interest in fighting you, your threats do not frighten me. We are both shinobi of the mist, I was simply concerned that you were either homeless or wounded and was offering you assistance. As far as what I am doing that is my business and is of no concern of yours, this is my village just as much as it is yours and I can do as I please. Now I have offered you help as well as a place to rest for the night if you do not wish to accept my offer that is your choice. Just looking at you I can see that you are not at your full strength, you are still more than welcome to come and rest at my house and should you still insist on fighting after you are recovered than I shall humor you then, but as it stands now there would be no honor in fighting you now."

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirnito looked at the man with hatred. “I do not need rest.” “I am doing my hourly patrol and killing criminals.” “I am taking a small break.” He looked as is sword and slowly unraveled it further a bit. “My
friend and I have killed over five thousand criminals on our own fruition. “ “I severely do not care for the uneven number as it is bad luck to us.” He glanced up back at Oberon. “So you fight with swords too.” “What is your kill count?” He wiped the blood from his mouth. His pain was nothing he wasn’t use to. It was part of his way of fighting. He liked to thrill of feeling pain and causing it.

He slowly unraveled Umioni more. He was cold minded and emotionless as always. His aura was demonic and he wanted to cause some pain to entertain him. “You may not be one of the masked people or hell even a criminal.” “But you are slowing me down with this pointless conversation.” “I have lowered my vast intelligence to your level ameba.” The wind blew as he was lowered his hood fully. His forehead protector was revealed his facial features. “I am of this village and shinobi.” Kirnito looked at Oberon up and down examining his stance. “I don’t need a place to stay and I don’t need your worry.” “It is pathetic to have emotions and to even show them.”

His mind was hurting from all the thinking worse than his body. His blood was shown but the scars were still hidden on his body. He was sweating from the last fight he had still since the weather was warm then. The weather seemed to cool down some. That or Kirinito was going numb to weather now. “You speak of honor but do you truly now it.” “I was trained to kill all at first glance.” “My honor forbids me to lose or it is death for me.” “Fate allowed me to live once. “ He emotions were empty but going extremely dark. “I hate killing but the scent of blood makes me go into a primal blood lust.” “Those that mock me shall be executed.” He pointed as his head with his free hand. “I am a strategic genius.” “It is a blood red moon when my plans don’t work out.” He moved Umioni closer. “Do you smell the blood on my friend?” “I have not had any friends every just Umioni.” “It has been him and I against everyone.” He raised Umioni so its tip faced the sky. “We are the omens of death and yet we are life itself.”

WC:443

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
It was amusing to Oberon the way that the guy thought he was intimidating, he did not know if it was because the guy just thought that Oberon would be a push over like how the criminals he probably faced were or if the guy believed he had never seen a Hoshigaki before. The truth was that although there were not many of them, he had encountered a couple of them during his life not to mention that his father's partner had been a Hoshigaki. Or maybe it was the man's black scaled sword he was suppose to be frightened of, but it really did not matter to Oberon and he let the man finish his little speech before he spoke himself. "Ok, well now that's all well and good. Seeing as you do not require any help then I will leave you be, as I already said I have no interest in fighting you so you are wasting your breath with the insults and trying to bait me into attacking or whatever it is you are trying to do and I do not want to slow you down as you have said." Oberon stopped talking and turned to begin walking away from the man, he took a few steps before he paused and looked back at the man. "I am sorry but I just have to say this before I go, you claim its pathetic to have emotions or to show them... Do you know realize that you yourself are showing emotion, anger or hatred or whatever it is that you want to call it is an emotion whether you want to admit it or not. So by your own words you are pathetic." Oberon turned back away from the man before adding his last thought, "I would be careful who you go twirling that sword at, just because you are a Hoshigaki does not mean you receive special treatment. The next person might not be as honorable as myself and might just cut you down for your insolence, just a word of advice for you in the future. I am choosing to walk away for your benefit, the next one just might take your head off." Oberon looked back at the man one last time with a smile on his face, "good luck in your search for masked men" and with that said Oberon left the training grounds and returned to his home, he dismissed all thoughts of the strange man that obviously had an attitude problem and enjoyed talking to a sword. However he did hope that one day they would cross paths again and the man would have a better look on life, but if he did not then it was no sweat off of his back.

{Exit Thread}

Speed trained from E-Rank to D-3: 1925 words used.
Endurance Trained from E-Rank to E-1: 75 words used.
Strength trained from E-Rank to E-1: 75 words used.
Total words used: 2075

Kirinito

Kirinito

D-rank
Kirinto watched the man’s reaction. “Interesting ameba and you chose your words as if it was your training.”  He slowly began to fully wrap Umioni back up. He was bored now as and put Umioni on his back.  He was in thought imagining his wars in his head as always.  He decided to allow Oberon to live.  His stretched out his body. “Damn I am still like a corpse.”  He was not excited at all and it suddenly started to rain as the blood on him began to wash off.   “It is I who protects the women in the village.” “It is I who makes sure the orphaned kids are well taking care of.” “I make sure they have enough ryo to survive on their own.”  His stomach pain went away as his wounds began to heal up.  “This times no hospital for me to assist on speeding up on healing.”   He took deep breath and smelled the air before exhaling. “Looks like a major rain storm are approaching and I will need to seek shelter to avoid sickness.”   He began to enjoy rain storms and the chaos that it caused in other emotions.  He was curious on how it made people so depressed and lazy.
Things were complicated now as his primal urges were getting the best of him now a lot more than usual.  He wanted to cause a massive bloodbath.  He could hardly contain the genocidal urges.  “Damn it the scar on my back is burning.”  He tried to fight the pain and calmed down the evil thoughts. He bit his own thumb to stop it.  The pain on his back scar was subsiding.  His friend wrapped in the crimson red wrapping was the only thing that mattered to him other than killing those masked people.  He knew he would need more weapons. Kirinito was focused as ready for anything.  His mind was becoming more chaotic though he was still a strategic genius.  He was slowly becoming one of those insane geniuses.  He was nearly drowning in his own dark thoughts.  This would drive a lower intelligent being to seek help to control his chaotic blood lust.  But Kirinito did not mind it got his blood pumping so to speak.  The rain began to wash the sweaty feeling off of him finally.   His slowly was thinking that the masked people were helping him or somehow only in his head.  “I must get faster and grow Umioni to be considered a terror amongst others.”  He was wanting to goals to come too quickly.  But he knew the risk was greater than the reward.  He was willing to add more scars to achieve his goal.  He was bobbing in his head in thought as he thoughts he was lost in his own mind.
He wanted nothing better than to test his sword as it had gotten a little bit stronger. “Life is one big experiment for me.” “Death is always the result for others.” He muttered to himself.  He was getting done his mental warms up. “Alright time to patrol and explore places in this village I have yet to have been at it.”  He was focusing on nothing better than his patrols and hoped to run into Oberon more often than Yumo. “A battle between swords men is a tale as old as time.”  He then wiped his bare feet on the ground as he never wears shoes.  He slowly spun around feeling the rain on his bare feet.   He sighed slightly.   He tried to fight the evil thoughts.   He had not even used his senbon in a while.  His muscled ached from that fight in the graveyard but his patrols must go on. He wouldn’t be satisfied this week unless he hunted down and made his kill count officially at six thousand.    The rain gave him more of a look a super villain making some twisted aura.  It started to flash thunder and lightning around.  “Well this is ominous. “ “I have not seen this much lightning since brother and father was doing ninjutsu.”  This made Kirnito a bit uneasy. He didn’t know whether he would get the same third element as his brother and father.  It would seem unlikely since they were rare occasions. It was just a freak coincidence that his brother got the same element as their father.
His intentions and destiny was becoming clearer. “Later this month I will hunt down more criminals and people related to those strangers in masks.” “Those masked people are challenges for me and I will enjoy shattering those masks.”  His emotions cold as he began to decide to move out of the training area as it was about time for him to do is self scheduled patrolling.  He put his hood up hiding his facial features once again. He began to walk away slowly. “Never underestimate me.” “Criminals do and their bones now make my bed. “  The blood as off of him and his clothes were finally washed.   He put his hands in his pockets and began to move quicker zigzagging through the training items.  He was almost fully out and training area as he was remembered Oberon’s words.  “He called my words pathetic.” “He just warned me and threatened to decapitate me.”  He recapped those words specifically.  “Interesting he might be fun to fight once Umioni and I are insanely stronger.”  He was finally out and this day seemed interesting.  

WC: 908
Total WC: 2018
[exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.