You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Be Better Keigo [Training/Private] Empty Be Better Keigo [Training/Private] Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Jutsu Training :

Keigo had always put pressure on himself to become a better shinobi. Day by day he would train to just become a little better than his previous self. He would spend a majority of his time training by the naka river, since it was a common place him and his dad would train together. Today his dad was off on some errands and his brother and mother were at home spending some quality time together. With no distractions, Keigo had to excuse not to be solely focused on himself today. Today he was going to prefect two new jutsu that his father was trying to teach him a few days ago. It was a bit of a struggle the first two days for him, but by the third he had nearly had the basics down to perform the jutsu. Today he planned on finishing the fire style Giant flame bullet jutsu. This jutsu was similar to the the great fireball jutsu that he knew but  the bases of this jutsu required Keigo to create artificial oil by melding the chakra within his mouth and after that he had to ignite it with his fire nature chakra. These two steps were vital for him to understand, since it involves to factors instead of one. Keigo had no issue with projecting the oil solution, since he was used to build up his lung capacity to project thing because of his previous taught jutsu. The tricky part was getting used to creating to different chakra within a mere second of each other. He was used to creating fire and turning it into a giant projectile, but this time a different substance was key to the entire jutsu going right. Learning the jutsu was going to be a challenge different from any jutsu he had ever learned before but that was challenge he was ready to accept to become a stronger ninja and get closer to his goal. "Ok this is the day that i will learn this jutsu, i know i can do it." Keigo psyched him self up ready to get great results and learn this new jutsu.

Keigo walked toward the river to practice, but more importantly to make sure that he did not cause a fire within the forest. Now with him being by the river there was a water source to counter act his flame jutsu so they did not get out of hand. The day was still young so Keigo began to practice the justsu. "First create the artificial oil by melding chakra within my mouth." Keigo began to create the oil within his mouth while transitioning into builid up the air within his lungs to project the substance outward. "Now I have to release this oil and quickly change some of the meld into fire nature chakra to lite the oil." Keigo began to spit out a stream of oil then tried quickly to ignite it, but he had failed to do it. "Hmm maybe i didn't have enough fire natured chakra and to much oil melded chakra." Keigo began to try again, but the same results kept happening. "I have the bases of the jutsu down, but i just can't seem to get the ration of oil and fire down to get the oil stream ignited." Keigo began to think of reason why the oil was not igniting. He felt like there should be no problem igniting the oil, since creating flames with his chakra was second nature to him. "Maybe i'm being to gentle with the spark i'm creating." Keigo was beginning to come up with a solution. " With the velocity at which i'm exerting the oil maybe i'm not creating a strong enough spark to ignite the oil." A light bulb had began to form in his mind and maybe a solution to the problem.

Keigo had decided to take a break from his training to rebuild his stamina and chakra. He was excited to learn such a powerful jutsu and could not wait to show his father what he learned. Today was a beautiful day with the sun shining and the birds flying pass the clouds. "It's always beautiful here every time i come here to train." This place by the river had a lot of memory for Keigo. This place was the start of his ninja journey and a place him and his father would spend most of there time to bond. Keigo felt the most comfortable coming here to better him self as a ninja, by self reflecting and of course training. " I guess i spent enough time resting." Keigo began practicing the jutsu once more looking for better results then previously achieved. "Ok this time for sure i will make this happen." Keigo began to meld chakra within his mouth while building up air within his lungs. Then he began to shoot out a stream of oil while beginning to covert some of the chakra in his mouth into fire based chakra to ignite the oil. This time he applied more fire chakra then before and this time a giant spark hit the oil this time creating a stream of flame that began to race down the oil stream but before it reached completely down the stream the flame exploded prematurely. Luckily the the explosion was not strong and Keigo was just fine. "Maybe a put to much fire chakra into the stream, but at least a flame finally formed." Keigo punched his fist into his other hand feeling excited about the progress that was made in a few short hours of trying. "Maybe i should go back home and get something to eat from mom." Keigo placed his hand on his stomach thinking how empty it felt. "Yea i'm definitely starving right now." Keigo made his way back home to get something to eat from his mother and later he planned to finish learning the jutsu.

After having a meal and spending time with his little brother and mother, Keigo felt motivated to continue his training. He walked out the house to a surprise. "Nice to see you again son." Keigo looked at his father with a smile excited to see him and show him what he had learned while he was away. "Nice to see you to dad." Keigo and his father stared at each other with a smile. "Let me put this stuff away and how about we finish that new jutsu that your trying to learn. Keigo eyes lite up, "I'm way ahead of you dad, i have been practicing all day while you were gone." His dad respond in a proud way, "I expected nothing less from you so show me what you learned." Keigo's father went into the house to put the stuff he gathered away in the storage and said hello to daichi and mom before heading back out to watch what Keigo had learned by himself while he was gone for the past few hours. He and his father walked back to the river to begin perfecting the jutsu Keigo wanted to learn. "Ok Keigo show me what you learned while i was away." Keigo began to meld the chakra in his mouth into oil while taking in air within his lungs. Then he began to shoot out the oil then turned some of the chakra into fire based chakra to create the spark needed to ignite the oil stream. Again a flame began to run down the stream, but it prematurely exploded. Keigo heard a clapping sound after the explosion. "Good one son you almost had it, but it seems your over compensating the oil with to much fire nature chakra." Keigo had figured that same problem earlier and explained to his dad that he felt the same. "That's good that you came to the same conclusion, so how about you watch me do it and see if you learn something new that you didn't notice beforehand. Keigo's father executed the same jutsu with perfection. "So did you notice any difference between what you did and what i did."  

Keigo contemplated about what he saw that was different from what he did. He closed his mind trying to think of any small detail that he may have missed, but nothing was coming to mind. "It's ok son i will tell you the most important key that you are over looking." Keigo made sure to listen well to what his father was about to tell him. "The key is timing and force." Keigo raised his eyebrow wondering what his father meant by timing and force. "Father i really don't get what you mean by timing and force, because once i create the oil i immediately create fire nature chakra right after to ignite the oil like you taught me." His father agreed with Keigo's statement. "You are correct son, but the most important thing that you forgot when creating the fire nature chakra was force." Keigo scratched his head in confusion not understanding what his father meant by that. "Son remember the bases of how you use your other fire jutsu, which are not applying to much of the fire chakra, but creating enough for the initial release of the flame the applying the air gathered from your lungs to add more force and power to the initial flame." Keigo thought about his dads words for a moment to make sure he understood his words correctly. "So that means i'm applying to much fire chakra on the oil and should let the air from my lungs compensate for the additional spark i need to ignite the entire stream." Keigo's father smiled at him and nodded his head in approval. " Earlier you were adding to much fire and with the air adding to that made the fire stream explode prematurely."

Keigo believed he finally understood what his father meant and wanted to test it out. "Ok i think i understand what you mean now father." His father was proud that he finally understood. "Then how about we test out what i just told you." Keigo smiled at his father ready to give the jutsu another try. Keigo took a deep breathe to take away some tension in his muscles. He then closed his eyes then began to execute the jutsu once more. Keigo took a deep breath builing up the air in his lungs, while melding chakra in his mouth to create the oil solution, then he began to shoot a stream of oil from his mouth then began applying the fire nature chakra onto the oil solution. "Remeber son let the air from your lungs compensate for the spark needed to ignite the oil" Keigo continued to apply the fire chakra  as if he was doing a normal fire jutsu and suddenly the oil stream ignited and a huge flame began to wrap around the oil stream. "That's it son your doing it that's great." The stream of flame crashed into a boulder in the river, creating smoke that cover the air for a few second. Keigo was proud of what he had just accomplished. "Did you see that father i did it Finally!!!" His father began to clap his hands. "Congrats son you finally learned to do it, i expected nothing less from you." Keigo had a big smile on his face and a felt a huge rush of excitement, because he not only learned a new jutsu, but he learned it with his father. "I know daichi will be jealous once i show his this new jutsu." Keigo' father smiled at his son with a nervous look. "How about we don't get your little brother to worked up."

Keigo and his father heading back home since the day was just about gone. Today was a good day for Keigo and he was glad his father was right there to help him out when he needed it. Another day of progress and another day to become closer to his goals on becoming a great ninja. "I wonder if your mother made us a big meal to eat." Keigo was hoping the same thing, since he was very hungry as well. "Thanks for your help these past few days dad." Keigo's father smiled at him, "No problem son that's a father's duty to be there when their child needs them." Keigo smiled to himself happy that he had such a cool and caring father in his life. "How about we race back home.", Keigo suggested to his dad. "Ok this will be an easy win." Keigo's father immediately began running back home before giving any type of signal that the race was starting. "Thats cheating dad you didn't even signal us to start the race." Keigo's father began laughing as Keigo ran behind him. "You have along way to go to become a great ninja like me son." Him and his father began running home and the results were already written in stone. Keigo's father won the race. "That wasn't fair dad ." His father replied, "Do i hear excuses from the almighty Keigo Uchiha." They both walked through the front door of the house to see keigo's mom and litte brother in the kitchen waiting for him and his with a table with a hot meal ready to devour. "Looks like we were lucky son now lets eat."

Word Count:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.