You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo was out by the river again just sitting around thinking about his ancestry. He thought about the times he hated being born an Uchiha just because of the past that followed him with the name Uchiha. Keigo never let what people said or how they looked at him bother him,since he knew that not all people feel a certain way when they know he is an Uchiha. The past is something you can not change only the future is what we can change. Keigo remembered the time he talked with his father about why people held grudges against the clan and his father always told him that some people take longer than others to move on from something that has happened in the past. Keigo understood his father but still could not understand the people who felt anger to the clan. Keigo always wondered why would some one be mad at a person who had nothing to do with a certain situation. Keigo thought about the event involving Hoa Uchiha when he was a genin and could kind of understand the reasoning behind the hatred of his clan since an Uchiha caused so much destruction and disarray for the village.  Keigo scratched his head out of frustration and stood up staring at the water flowing through the river. The water was so calm and smooth looking like fine silk. Keigo didn't feel like training to day since that's all he had been doing of lately.

"I feel really relaxed today haven't felt this way in a while" Keigo stretched his arms in the air feeling good about himself and left those thought he had earlier fly away like dust in the air. Keigo wondered what his mom would be cooking today since he hasn't had much to eat today and his little brother daichi was out with his dad to do some shopping. Keigo realized he was all alone with no one to talk to. He didn't feel like going out to the village to meet some of his friends ether. "Well this sucks and I don't feel like going home just yet, guess i will just relax here until dad or daichi comes to get me." Keigo sat back down on the ground to watch the fish swim through the water. "Probably should have brought my fishing rod today...hmm that sucks for me."

WC: 403

Last edited by Keigo Uchiha on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
After his hard day of training, Shinigami wanted nothing more than to just relax. Each soft pat as his hard-soled shoes made contact with the ground reminded him that he needed to leave as soon as possible. "All in good time..." He gently mutters to himself, remembering the disgust on the faces of his leopard family. Trailing along a deep blue river in the forest of Konoha, he remembers this place from long ago. 'Is this where... My clan used to live?' As he walks closer, he pushes the black and red hair from his eyes, feeling a single tear of joy begin to fall from each of his grey eyes. Letting the long hair fall back into his face, he continues walking as he closes his eyes. Walking and taking in the sounds and smells of the river, he lets the world around him cancel out all his fears. Just then, he feels a slight squishing feeling from under his foot. Opening his eyes, he realized that he had just stepped on the leg of another man who was only about a year or two younger than himself. Feeling foolish for making such a mistake, he quickly apologizes to the person he had stepped on.

"I was trying to take in the scenery of this place" Shinigami told the boy, gesturing to the river and all around it. "This is where my Clan is from, though I've never seen it myself." Nodding, he looks at the person and waits for either a punch in the face or an answer to his apology. "If you aren't angry that I had just stepped on you foot, what would your name and clan be?" Shinigami looks in his eyes, expecting one of the clans that most people say, either Chi or Kusomono. Hopefully this person wasn't like everyone else. Looking deep into this person's eyes, he waits for a response that is sure to come. 

328 WT

Last edited by Shinigami on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
It had been awhile since Keigo was able to relax like he is now. The grass felt like a soft cushion and the atmosphere feeling so light. Keigo was really enjoying his time a lone  by the river side, until he felt something putting a bit of pressure on his foot. That pressure felt like a persons foot and that kind of irritated Keigo thinking they did it on purpose assuming he was asleep. Before he could open his eyes to react to who ever stepped on him he heard a voice that sounded like this person was a male speak, "I was trying to take in the scenery of this place."Keigo keep his eyes closed thinking to himself ether this person was trying to provoke him or he just didn't notice him laying on the ground, because he was more focused on the surroundings. He also heard the person speak about this was were his clan was from, which immediately told Keigo he was an Uchiha like him. The person spoke once more saying, "If you aren't angry that I had just stepped on your foot, what would your name and clan be?" Keigo didn't really like this person so far after his first statement, so now was the time to get a good look at this person. Keigo opened his eyes and stood up to see a person almost the same height he was and long hair covering their face. Keigo doesn't like to judge people from first sight, but he didn't like this person so far at least. "To answer your question I am still a little angry about you stepping on me and second it would be wise of you to identify yourself first." Keigo tried to grasp what type of person he was standing in front of, but couldn't get a good understanding especially with the persons long hair covering their face.

Keigo thought to himself why did his relaxation had to be ruined by some strange person of all the days in the world. He guessed he didn't deserve such a day since this event did happen so nothing he could do about it now. Keigo didn't know what response he would receive from this person, since this person seemed a bit strange in his eyes for at least this moment to be specific.

WC: 399

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
"To answer your question I am still a little angry about you stepping on me and second it would be wise of you to identify yourself first." The man says, and Shinigami nods. "Alright. If you want to know my name so badly..." He pushes the black and red hair out of his face, revealing his grey eyes that got a tint of silver from reflecting light, and says "My name is Shinigami of the Uchiha clan, user of the Copy Wheel Eye." He bows his head a bit in acknowledgement, and allows his long hair to fall back in front of his face. After telling all of this information to a stranger, Shinigami feels slightly embarrassed that he would give up this much information to anyone, and especially angry at himself to tell it to this stranger of all people. Regaining his posture, he asks, "Now that you know who I am, would you tell me who you are?" Shinigami looked intently at this new human, awaiting a response. Hopefully this person would just tell him an answer without much of a hassle. Now that he thought of it, Shinigami never had much trouble meeting people, but often disliked doing it.

530 WT

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo watched the person as he waited for a response to his question. The atmosphere felt a bit weird like something significant was about to happen. The person made another statement as if Keigo so desperately wanted to know who he was, but that didn't matter Keigo was indeed curious since he had a strange and some what familiar aura about him. "My name is Shinigami of the Uchiha clan, user of the Copy Wheel Eye." Keigo eyes widened a little surprised to hear he was an Uchiha maybe that's why he gave off such a familiar aura. Also his eyes caught Keigo attention they were grey , but didn't seem empty, but instead filled with some emotion Keigo couldn't really tell. Keigo also thought to himself did this person go through a situation similar to his own to obtain his "Sharingan". Before Keigo could make a response shinigami spoke again, "Now that you know who I am, would you tell me who you are?" Keigo stared at him for another second as he watched him let his hair cover his eyes again assuming he didn't really like people seeing the unique color of his eyes. " I see...interesting I am an Uchiha as well my name is Keigo Uchiha." Now Keigo understood why he felt something was going to happen because today he met another person who probably grew up going through the same thing that he did since he to is an Uchiha.

"By the way next time you introduce yourself to someone you don't have to let them know you have the sharingan , because there are many people out there that would love to have their hands on our clan's dojutsu, so even when you do introduce yourself as an Uchiha they can't confirm if you have the Sharingan or not, but this is just my advice you can do whatever you want." Keigo was a bit excited to meet another Uchiha around his age. He was a bit interested to see how skilled he was, but Keigo didn't really know this person that well just yet.

WC: 358

Spoiler:

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
"By the way next time you introduce yourself to someone you don't have to let them know you have the sharingan , because there are many people out there that would love to have their hands on our clan's dojutsu, so even when you do introduce yourself as an Uchiha they can't confirm if you have the Sharingan or not, but this is just my advice you can do whatever you want." Shinigami nods to the man, whom he now know the name of. "I understand Keigo... Uchiha..." As soon as the name 'Uchiha' left his lips, he felt an unexplained feeling of happiness. Looking for someone that was of the same clan took him so long, and he had so many questions to ask. He wanted to start with a simple question, and he blurted out, "I know I say that I'm a sharingan user.. But I haven't awakened it yet..." Shinigami frowns and looks down at the ground. He felt embarrased that he hadn't gotten the doujutsu that his clan has, even though he was older than this boy. Maybe he hadn't awakened it either. Whatever the case was, hopefully this person might tell him how to use it.

Remembering the red shaped ring of commas that his father had had, it made Shinigami want the eyes even more. Whatever the power of them were, if people wanted to steal them, then it must be very powerful. Maybe his eye would let him see things that normal people couldn't see. Shinigami's mind drifted off thinking about his powers, and he totally forgot another person was here. "I haven't unlocked the sharingan, but I want to as soon as possible." He nods, not able to wait for the awesome power to be simply given to him by completing a challenge. What could be so difficult that he would not be able to handle on his own? Unless it involved him killing a lot of people, Shinigami was almost positive he could handle whatever little challenge that came with earning his Doujutsu. Although he was a little frightened, he was sure that he could handle earning this. When he unlocked it, he would test it out. Hopefully it does not harm his eye in any way, because if it did, Shinigami would hate it. Why use a jutsu if it slowly makes you go blind?

934 WT

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Today Keigo had met an uchiha besides his parents and brother. He knew today would be something special and now he knew why. Finally meeting another young Uchiha like him self Keigo knew that their had to be others somewhere. A smirk was placed on his face after his realization. Keigo put his focus back on the Uchiha that was standing in front of him. After Keigo made his statement to shinigami about how he should not be revealing to people that he was a Sharingan user, shimigami made a statement that irritated Keigo for just a second."I know I say that I'm a sharingan user.. But I haven't awakened it yet..."  Keigo felt like hitting his fellow Clan member, but saw that he seemed a little irritated about what he said, since he lowered his head after making that statement. Keigo could understand how he felt since he to not long ago wanted the power of the clan dojutsu really bad, until after he realized the requirement to obtain that power. Keigo felt sick a second, because of the brief memory of what him and his little brother went through. He didn't want to remember and quickly got rid of of those thoughts before they had resurfaced."I haven't unlocked the sharingan, but I want to as soon as possible." Keigo looked at the person in front of him with a bit of pity, since he had no clue what sort of things could await him if he truly desired such power. Keigo was unsure if he should say what he planned to say, but couldn't stop himself from doing it.

"I.... I have obtained the power that has made our clan renowned through the entire world for centuries." Keigo clinched his fist not knowing what he was about to do was right of him, but something was pushing him to help a fellow Uchiha who also longed for this power. "I have obtained the power of the Sharingan."  Before thinking of anything else Keigo's eyes were turned crimson red with two tomes around his pupil. This was his "Sharingan". Keigo looked at his fellow clan member wondering what would be his response to what Keigo just did.

WC:376

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.