You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Empty Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:54 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo stood outside his home doing some basic exercise to help build up his muscles. He had been exercising for a few hours now and had built up quite a lot of sweat. He knew he was lacking in a lot of things lately and wanted to get back in top shape before he took on any future missions. Keigo prided himself on being able to protect those he loved and would not allow himself to question that he could protect someone with his life on the line. He stopped his exercises to take a little sip of water his mom had left him. Keigo sat on the ground outside his home covered in sweat think of ways he could improve himself. He always thought about his dream to become Hokage one day and the head of the Uchiha. Those are dear dreams to keigo that he will always carry in his heart to fuel him to become a better shinobi. After spending a few minutes thinking to himself Keigo saw his father walking home. Keigo stood up greeting his father as he made his way to the door. "Welcome back dad." His father looked at Keigo with a smile, responding "I'm back." Keigo continued his workout as his entered the house. Soon and your had passes by and Keigo was still working out, but suddenly got interrupted by his father. Keigo stood up to face his father and asked, "What is it father?" His father looked at Keigo with a smile and said, why don't we go out by the river and I can help you with some training." Keigo was kind of surprised since his father rarely helped with his training of late.  

Keigo looked at his father and smiled answering him with an OK. Keigo and his father made there way to the river, while passing through the nice scenery. As they made there way Keigo stared at his father from behind wondering what they were going to do since its been along time since his father last trained him. Soon they reached the river with his father turning to face keigo. "So son tell me what are your weaknesses?" Keigon was a bit confused with the question since it came out of no where. "Umm... I guess overall strength and power, because without power you can't protect anyone." His father closed his eyes for a second, then said, " I guess that is a reasonable answer for someone your age, but tell me this what is power that can not endure." Keigo pondered for an answer to his father's question, but couldn't think of one. "Sorry I do not know the answer father." His father opened his eyes,  "The answer is simple son...power that can not endure is weak." Keigo became more confused trying to figure out the point his father was trying to make to him. "Ha ha ha I can tell by your face that you are confused so tell me son what is the job of a shinobi." Keigo answered his father replying, "A job of a shinobi is to protect his village and it's people." His father crossed his arms together and tilted his head a little, "So Keigo tell me if our job is to protect the village and the people how exactly do we do that?" Keigo quickly answered, "with power father that is why we train and learn jutsu to protect those we want to protect." His father straightened his head and walked toward keigo placing his hand on keigo's shoulder," you are not wrong my son, but your missing the key factor that has made being a shinobi a honor and privileged...it is that a shinobi can endure." Keigo looked at his father with a more serious expression. "My son the reason this village and the people can live so freely is because we as shinobi have endured for many years laying our life on the line, pushiing our bodies to the limit and mentally staying stable after witnessing the horror of this world that is the job of a shinobi, so that is why power that can not endure is weak son, so endure become stronger and endure again that will turn you into a true shinobi that fears nothing more then fear itself." Keigo looked at his father with a smile and closed his eyes thinking what a great role model his father was to him. Let's head home your mom must be done making dinner.

WC: 759

Training endurance E-->D (750 words)

2Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Empty Re: Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Another day has begun for keigo has he decides to continue his training in an effort to become stronger. After a day with his father today he hoped he could continue to learn from him. The day was bright and it felt like the perfect opportunity to get some training done. Keigo got ready and put on his outfit to head out for the forest to warm himself up until his father made his way home from his early morning errands. His little brother Daichi was up as well and wanted to go out with him, but Keigo didn't feel like dealing with his brother, since that would only cause a distraction for him. After many pleases from his brother Keigo decided it was one for him to accompany him only if he promised not to be a distraction. Of course his little brother was excited to be with him, since the two haven't spent much time with each other lately outside of their home.

Making their way towards the forest daichi was loud and excited to be with his older brother. Keigo wasn't surprised with his action since the two haven't done a lot together lately plus this was a chance for daichi to see how skilled his big brother was at being a shinobi. Keigo and his brother made their way close to the river. Keigo instructed daichi to sit and watch him as he trained because he to would soon become a shinobi once he became old enough to enter the academy. Keigo wanted his brother to be strong and one day the two of them could become figure heads for the clan. It was only a dream, but Keigo believed in that dream whole heartily. "Watch me daichi and you may learn some things" Keigo began doing basic muay Thai kicks and punches to show his brother the repetition of techniques to make sure he knew what keigo was doing. He knew he probably wasn't paying to much attention to him, but subconsciously his brother would remember. Keigo continued this waiting for his dad to show up. The minutes went by then the hours, soon after Keigo and daichi's father showed up to where they where and now this was a family affair, with all the men of the family together training.

Keigo as his father began performing breathing exercises to help create a balance within the body. Keigo father told him it was important to make sure the body and mind were bothe in balance, because without balance you could cause damage to yourself while in battle, so that's why both needed to be in top shape. Daichi sat by a tree trying to do the same, but was easily distracted by other thoughts. Soon after Keigo and his father had a light spar by performing martial arts techniques toward one another. His father watched him while also give advice to him. "Your forcing it to much let it come natural." Keigo was happy the three of them were together like this just enjoying each other. Keigo hoped things like this could last forever. Soon the day had grown short, so him, his father and little brother headed back home to a cook meal by his mother.

Last edited by Keigo Uchiha on Tue May 19, 2015 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

3Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Empty Re: Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Wed May 13, 2015 2:16 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
The training between Keigo and his father was very difficult for him. Over the time of training the difference in their skills were becoming evident. This time they were working on his reaction time, which Keigo felt was very important especially when you in a situation in an unknown environment. Training was becoming intense for Keigo. Showered in sweat the training took so much energy out of him. His father stood over him looking down at him with a look of disappointment. His father scratched his head with a slight smirk on his face, "I hope that wasnt the best you had son, i mean we only just started the easy part." Keigo knew that was a lie because of their earlier training. Keigo and his father continued with the training making sure to sharpen the timing Keigo reacts. His father noticed his son movements were unsure, which meant he over thinking his opponents next move. His father stopped in front of Keigo to tell him to rely more on his instincts and trust that his body knew what to do before and thoughts had appeared to tell his body what to do. Keigo did not really understand what his father meant since most of the times he would analyze his opponents movements, then once that information was processed his body would react. Keigo continued the training session pondering over what his father said, then soon realized there was a point and time were his body did naturally react before Keigo could process what was going on around him. That moment was something he tried to keep in his mind while he sparred with his father.

The mind and body have to be in balance in order to maintain sharp senses. Your mind is the central network that provides the information your body needs for the unknown. Your body is the vessel that protects the mind, but that does not mean it has a will of it's own. It chooses to follow the mind, because it needs guidance or it will go into chaos, but the body has moment were that chaos can be an asset to the mind when it is pushed into a corner. Together they are stronger, so balance is the key to reach the peak.

Keigo watched his fathers movement while slowly have anything run through his mind. His mind was idle, while his body reacted so naturally. A since of surprise gathered upon his fathers face along with a smile. He knew his son had discovered something important in order to last longer in this shinobi world. The training became more effective for Keigo as the balance between mind and body was coming together steadily. He still did take a lot of shots, since he was up against his dad, so of course things did not turn out perfect, but he did move forward his become a better ninja than he previously was yesterday. Time and patience would be key for him to gain such important experience, to aid him in tougher situations that he had to face so far in his life.

Time had passed and it was dawn. "I think we should eat something dad i think we were too into training, plus we promised mom to eat lunch this time." Keigo's father agreed so they went home to fill their stomachs.  

(561 words)

Last edited by Keigo Uchiha on Tue May 19, 2015 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

4Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Empty Re: Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Another day of training for Keigo this time his father wanted him to work on his sense for the environment. As a ninja you have to be on alert all the time especially when you are in a foreign location. There could be wild animals of unknown origin or traps waiting to be activated because of you being careless. This was something his father wanted him to work on to better himself as a ninja. Keigo's father held up a piece of scarf and tied it over Keigo eyes. This was strange because he didn't know what to expect. His father told him that he was going to firstly throw rocks at him from varies angles. This was becoming intense for Keigo not knowing what to expect but he prepared himself and hoped for good results. Before he had the chance to gather his thoughts he was pelted with a rock.

"Dam dad that really hurt plus i wasn't ready yet so hold on for a second", Keigo was embarrassed because the pain from getting hit by the rock really effected him. That was a good sized rock by the feel of it.

The next time came around and his dad made sure his son was ready, "Ok son prepare yourself and remember to incorporate your training that involved your instincts, so trust them." His father threw a rock at keigo expecting him to fail, but instead he was surprised by his son not only reacting but catching the rock. His father quickly began to move throwing the small rocks from different angles to make sure that wasn't a fluke. Keigo continued to catch the small rocks one by one with ease. His father was pleased and decided to turn up the difficulty but that wasnt a good ideal.

"That was to fast dad i didn't know what to do there." Keigo's father suggested they end their training and head back home. As they were walking home he looked down on his son proud of his accomplishment. Keigo was also proud of himself for trusting in his instincts and they did not fail him. He felt like was getting closer to becoming the ideal ninja he dreamed of and was glad he had his father right by his side to help him get there. The two had smiles on their faces not only because of the training, but also they were going home to a home cooked meal.    

Word count: (414 words)

Last edited by Keigo Uchiha on Tue May 19, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

5Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Empty Re: Role model [Keigo/training/Private] Sat May 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Today was the day Keigo and his father were to work on there conditioning. The plan was to help Keigo bulk up, so his father suggest an old fashion work out involving push ups, squats and sit ups. Such basic things to do, but very effective for the long term. The plan was start of with push up at least fifty during the set. Next up was to do squats and again fifty for the set. The last thing was sit up and that to involved fifty for the set. His dad was going to get involved with the work out as well because he needed the work out as well. Both he and his father did three sets before taking a two minute break between each interval. This was intense Keigo forgot all the different muscle classes his body had contained. He felt pain in different places never felt before. This old fashioned work out turned out to be more effective then expected. The day was spent continuing the work out with his dad right by his side. After and hour of working out Keigo and his father decided to to a break to eat food they brought with them. This gave Keigo a chance to talk with his dad about some stuff that was on his mind.

"So dad have you ever got to a point in your life were you felt you hit a wall that hindered your growth as a shinobi?" Keigo father looked at him with a mouth full of food. That was typical dad always so relaxed and calm in any situation. His father swallowed the food in his mouth to answer his sons question. He looked at Keigo with a smile that he was so used to seeing from his dad every time he came to him needing some advice.

"Well son there were many times were i felt like i wasn't getting better as a ninja and also as a father as well." Keigo was a bit surprised at the last part of his father's answer. "There were times that i failed my squad mates on mission because ether i wasn't as focused as i thought or simply i just wasn't good enough and didn't push myself enough through training." His father took a sip of tea just to enjoy the flavor. "Son we all go through this wall, so you are not the first, but not everyone can climb over that wall, because of the mental and physical challenge it puts on us." Keigo was very attentive to his father's words making sure to not miss a word he was saying. "That is what separates a shinobi from an elite shinobi, those who stand on that tier close to that of a kage and i know that is a place you yourself are trying to reach." His father stood up in front of him. "So as a fellow shinobi and a father i will tell you a secret to how to conquer that wall." Keigo ears were open to hear the answer, but instead he felt a finger touch his chest. "Its heart, the heart to face any challenge thrown your way, the heart of someone who has goal that they want to reach and won't allow anyone to stop them." His father closed his eyes. "A heart that burns bright with the will of fire that is the secret my son"

Keigo has mixed feeling about what his dad said not because of the answer alone, but because of what he himself was going through with self doubt and question his own will of fire. His father's words was something he would use to make his fire shine brighter.

Keigo smiled in response to his father's words. "Thanks dad." Those were the only two words that came to mind during that moment. His father responded back with a smile an the two continued their training together.

Word Count: (665 words)

[Exit Thread]
Total WC: 2189

Training:

Strength: D-2 to C-Rank (975)

Perception: D-3 to C-Rank (525)

Reaction Time: D-3 to C-Rank (525)

Leftover Training: (164)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.