You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:15 am

Uchiha Atasüke

Uchiha Atasüke

D-rank
At the top of the mountain stood Atasüke. He was standing beside the water that fell over the side of the mountain and down to the ground below. It was a waterfall. He heard the roaring waters far below, although they were little more than a faint echo at this point. In recent times, he had stopped wearing his Uchiha Cloak, it didn't help the fact that he was trying to maintain anonymity, and people wearing their clan symbol in the centre of their back on a cloak that they wore almost everywhere certainly didn't help to maintain that secrecy. On this final day however, he bore the ebony cloak. It looked darker than it ever had before. There was no saying as to why, it was obvious that it had been washed, but would the results have truly been so obvious?

No... On this day the cloak had been transformed. The Uchiha symbol that was imprinted on the back had instead been printed on the front, over his heart, although it wasn't visible as he kept his arms folded over his chest. Turning on a heel, his body rotated completely around to look at his things that were on the ground. The bandages that were normally wrapped around his wrists were instead a mess on the ground, and he strode towards them slowly bending over to grasp them. He pulled one end of the bandage up, and then he began to tie it. He looped it countless times to those who were unaware, but his lips moved ever so slightly, enough to form the number and when he finally got to fifty loops, he wrapped the final part around his arm, and tightened it. Simple enough, he knew how to loosen it with a single pull. So he did the same with the other one, picking it up and looping it over his arm. When he was done, he pulled the sleeves of his black cloak back down and then he sat down amongst his things.

He didn't know what he was waiting for, but he was waiting for it. Fate had simply told him to be there, at the top of the mountain... What was it called?

Mt. Ikkyu. His mind answered naturally and he crossed his legs, allowing his palms to rest upon his knees as he scanned the nearby line of trees. He felt as if he would feel nostalgia by the end of this day...

In the event that something was coming for him, he made sure his hands were close enough to each other to perform hand seals rapidly. His inhalations and exhalations helped that, in the event that he had chosen a fire style jutsu.

WC: 459

[OOC]: Will put more in the next post, simply wanted to get this one out as an intro.

2Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Taking an opportunity to explore the resort Keigo wanted to visit the the famous waterfall that was said to be the largest in the world if he had his facts correct. He decided today to take the long hike up the mountain to reach the water fall. It was first time visiting an ally nation so why not see what it has to offer, plus he liked enjoying nature. The sky was bright so he wanted to enjoy his way to the top. Keigo had a bag of stuff such as water and snack bars to take with him and a towel to wipe the sweat away from his face when ever he needed to. The uchiha boy mad his way to the top with a back pack in hand to get a closer look at the waterfall. He watched the clouds float through the air and the sun shine bright over nature. Such beauty before the boy's very eyes made him happy that he decided to travel for the exams.

As he was traveling up the mountain side he wondered if there were any people who he knew that had traveled to see the event. He has yet to meet anyone he knows, so maybe in time before the event was over he could meet up with people he has not seen for awhile. Even better hope to meet new people so he can create bonds from different walks of life. Keigo remember he made the trip not only to view the exams, but to make new friendships or allies for the future. His father always told him it was good to always create friendship with people your peers least expected it.

As time passed by the young uchiha finally had reached the top of the mountain were the waterfall was located. "Finally i made it to the top, that took longer than i had expected." Keigo put his backpack on the ground to grab a bottle of water that was inside the bag and take a sip of it. He also grabbed his towel to wipe his forehead with it. Keigo looked around noticing how beautiful the scenery was at the top. You could hear the powerful sound of the waterfall echo through the air. "Amazing i'm glad i got a chance to see such beauty." As Keigo was looking around enjoying himself he saw a figure from the distant. The young uchiha assumed he was another climber who wanted to get a better view of the waterfall like himself. "I guess i'm not the only one who wanted a better view." Not knowing the person Keigo decided he didn't want to bother the person and minded his on business.

3Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:34 am

Uchiha Atasüke

Uchiha Atasüke

D-rank
The resort was a beautiful place, he was glad that he had decided to stay within the Land of Lightning for this event of sorts, the Chunin Selection Exams being said event. There were relatively few days when the sky was as beautiful as this one, blue sky shining above the inhabitants of the Ninja Village Kumogakure no Sato. He knew that anyone else who could see the sky above would be in agreement with him, but in that instant he didn't see anyone else in sight, so he immediately forgot about interacting with anyone about the mere... Weather.

He shrugged in boredom, content to keep his thoughts to himself. For a moment he had closed his eyes in the peace, simply relishing in the quiet as he listened to the running water and falling of the waterfall beside him, but then in the clearing that he was in he heard the words of some other climber. Looking to the side, he saw the man and he frowned, unfolding his legs as he slowly began to raise up from the ground as he seemed to realize that Atasüke was also there, at some unknown height of the mountain. Glancing over his shoulder, he looked out over the world that was below the waterfall, and even though he had barely heard the words of the man that was meters away from him, it certainly sounded as if he had never been to the top of the mountain before, and that got a smile from the boy Uchiha Atasüke.

In the event that the unknown man, Keigo Uchiha was still watching him a few moments after they had both acknowledged each other, he would've seen the boy's bandaged arm slip out of his ebony sleeve, and beckon the man over before slipping back over his chest as he swung his head back around to look out over the world before him. If it was true that that other man hadn't been to the top before, then he never would've seen this view, and since they were both strangers, he didn't really want him thinking that the young man that was Atasüke was hogging the waterfall to himself, though he couldn't help but acknowledge the thought... It was a beautiful place, no need to share it...

He chuckled, waiting for the man to realize and to arrive, and if he did decide to come towards him, he'd point towards the world beyond and below them, and his arm would do the typical horizontal movement of showing something, before lowering from the almost panoramic view.

WC: 442

4Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:57 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
The view of the area surrounding him was beautiful. So many many specticals to see with in this world we live in. Nature was such a wonderful place to dwell in as a human being on this world. There was some disconnect with nature and man. People tend to forget it was mother nature that created all that we have today. With out her love we could not grow and evolve without the help of her.

As a shinobi i was our job to make sure we had that connection with nature in order to grow as ninja, during battle and survival. Young shinobi are trained to use what was offered through nature no matter the circumstance you were in. The forest, the ocean, the wind, the mountains, the clouds and the sun were allies to all shinobi no matter what alliance he held to the human race. We were all taught to honor what the earth gave us in order to give back what was owed. Not many people understood that concept, unless you were a ninja trained from the academy until the day you fall in battle.

The uchiha boy was taught by his father that allies were important, but his number one ally was the nature around him. If all else fails him whether it be ninja tools or jutsu mother nature was the only reliable ally you had during battle. Keigo always made sure to take in account of his surroundings when ever he would train with his father. His father made sure his son never forgot the meaning of showing respect for nature and made sure through body, mind and soul it was etched into his son.

Keigo felt the breeze of the wind touching his face as well smelling the richness of the water as the wind cared it all around him. "This is amazing." The young uchiha looked around again noticing the person still siting. Since he all ways had interest in making new comrades Keigo decided to approach the person just siting on the ground. Kegio left his bag were it was and walked to the person  to greet them. "I assume you are up here to get a good view of the waterfall as well." Keigo looked at the person waiting for a response.

5Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:29 am

Uchiha Atasüke

Uchiha Atasüke

D-rank
For a moment he didn't think that the other person was going to come over and see what Atasuke was willing to show him. The cloaked figure wasn't normally kind, at least, he wasn't so open about it in a way such as this, but there was no reason to be rude at this point in time. It was better to simply show the man something that was even more fascinating than an open plain at the top of the mountain that held a waterfall... The view that one was able to see from the top of the mountain that held a waterfall. They were so high up that they were able to see the low clouds, something that he thought was quite beautiful to see. He liked art, the natural kind, not the kind of things you'd see in a museum. Things that happened naturally, randomly, that was what he was interested in when it came to art.

It was true that the environment around a ninja was important. If said ninja was on a mission and they didn't stay aware of what was going on around them then things could change, a sign of an ambush, a sign they were about to receive reinforcements, almost anything could be seen in the environment if one knew where to look. It was why he almost always trained in the wilderness, because undoubtedly similar climates would have similar environments, and if there was something off about said location based on previous knowledge then he'd be able to use it as an advantage, or as a forewarning for whatever mission he found himself on in the future.

"It's satisfactory," he said calmly as he glanced to the side to take a look at the person who had finally gotten over to him. Normally, he'd get up but he felt as if it'd take him out of his almost meditative state. The other fellow's words had surprised Atasuke slightly, usually people would listen to the brief words that the young Uchiha had to say before leaving on their own to do whatever business they had gone to complete. He glanced over his shoulder to the other man before looking in his face and saying, "this is your first time at the top of Mt. Ikkyu I take it." A pause. "It is indeed quite magnificent." He wasn't one to always share his opinions as he swung his head away from the other man and looked out over the mountain again.

WC: 428

6Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:48 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
The boy seem strange to Keigo if he was some how a lot similar to himself. Sometimes humans had this uncontrollable sense of connection people that are from different parts of the world. It was strange to the young uchiha, but then again he did believe in destiny. That same destiny he also despised, which made him a walking contradiction because it was a real thing. It also seem the person was also intrigued by the beauty of nature just like himself. The sight was something to see that every person who visited Kumogakure should experience for themselves.

The person he met also felt the scene was pretty cool even though he responded in a way Keigo expected, but people have their own ways of expressing their emotions. The person seemed very introverted to Keigo who was always the one that liked to show his emotion from time to time to make others around him feel comfortable. The wind was blowing and it felt great on the young uchiha face.

"Yea nature is beautiful." Compared to his home it was second at best. Keigo had to much love and memories of home, that treated him to breathe taking scenes as well. Since they were the only two on the top Keigo felt like having a conversation with the person."So are you here for the chuunin exams as well or for different reasons?" Keigo knew people would come to the event not only for the exam, but for other reasons that he could not think of during the moment. He knew he was having a great time so far especially because of the resort that was treating him well. He was able to rest his mind from his duties to the village. To bad his little brother was not here to experience this with him.

"Oh, before that let me introduce myself." Keigo made sure to look at the stranger with a smile to hopefully make himself seem friendlier. "My name is Keigo Uchiha, so what's yours?" Keigo waited for a response introduction since it would feel strange to him continuing this conversation without even know the name to the person he was talking with. His father always stressed common courtesy up on him, naturally he would ask such a thing just to not seem rude, even though the other person didn't care at all.

7Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:19 pm

Uchiha Atasüke

Uchiha Atasüke

D-rank
It wasn't unusual for people to think the boy that was Uchiha Atasüke seemed odd. From a young age he had determined that it had been because of how dressed, and how he looked and simply as to how he acted. It had started back when he had been younger, soon after his father had died and wherever he went it felt as if he had been scrutinized and neglected. Why? Well it was because he didn't act like he wanted connections with any other living creature, anyone who crossed his path he ignored or thought himself better than them, to the point that he mistakenly estranged himself to the ninja world and was in turn ignored. With him being ignored came the ability of being unnoticed naturally, and he felt as if he had been forced to act the way he did. Deep down, he knew there was no reason for him to be acting the way he did, and that he should be more open to the world. That is the plan, he shrugged his shoulders at his own thoughts. The brain was something that always seemingly criticized his motives as to whether they were valid or not and it was most definitely annoying.

And it was true, the young Uchiha did find that the scenery was nice. How could he not? Even though there were taller mountains in the distance and around them, there was still the sensation of being at the top of the world while he sat there, looking out over it's entirety. It was truly magnificent, and that was why he thought that natural things were much more beautiful than those that were fashioned by a human being's hands. It was a sentiment that he'd also defend against any art fanatic that he should happen to encounter in the future.

The man spoke again, clearly intending to not leave so soon, and Atasuke exhaled softly in the form of a sigh before glancing to the side from his peripherals.

Am I here for the Chunin Selection Exams? He shrugged his shoulders at the last statement. "I was close to leaving the Hidden Cloud Village, but when the Selection Exams had been announced to be performed here in the Land of Lightning, I saw no reason to leave just yet." The uppermost goal on his list was to find an Uchiha, one that would be able to teach him how to use his sharingan, or at the very least to unlock it. Sweeping his gaze away from his peripherals, he looked back out over the range of mountains. "You are a Genin then?" He questioned. He was going based off of what the other man had said. 'As well' was his assumption that he was actually participating within the Selection Exams.

Then the name gave his name.

For a moment the half opened eyes of Atasuke remained frozen on the world before him. He maintained his stance of laziness, unmoving as he did so, his body still facing the open world before him, a handful of steps would've taken him off of the mountain, that's how close he was to the edge.

An... Uchiha?

Slowly, almost stiffly, the boy's head rotated on his neck to look the figure that was beside him up and down. An Uchiha? This wasn't the Uchiha that Uzumaki Manami had mentioned to him a long time ago, no, was it? His eyes squinted at him as if they were going to discern the identity of the man claiming to be a member of his famed Clan.

He exhaled, all of his surprise and emotions that were building up within him were being kept down with all of the control that he could muster. "My father told me that you should never introduce what clan you are apart of with a stranger, especially one that you've never seen before." His head rotated away from Keigo Uchiha and he slowly rose to his feet, raising one leg as a single bandaged arm lunged outwards from it's ebony sleeve and pushed against the floor to bring him to his feet slowly. As slow as ever, he turned to the side to face Keigo, his Uchiha Clan Symbol floating freely against his chest, just over the left side of his chest over his heart. To him, it showed as to how he was keeping his Clan close to his heart, and the darkness of the cloak was the abyss that separated him from the other members of the clan.

"My name is Atasüke and as to what clan I am from, that should be obvious enough." His hands slipped downwards into the pockets of his pants as he raised his shoulders in a lazy shrug as if it wasn't much to him. "Where do you come from?" Was it possible they were related through some cousin that Atasüke didn't know of? After all, his father never spoke of the other members of the family.

WC: 853

8Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Another motion by destiny was happening to the young uchiha as he stood in front of the beautiful scenery. This world was full of opportunities for someone to create their own paths and today seemed to be one of those days for the young uchiha. Keigo had just introduced himself to a random person who just like him had traveled on top of the mountain side to get a closer look of the waterfall. It seemed like a good idea to in gauge into coversation since they were the only two people at the top. As Keigo introduced himself the person responded to him with a suggestion, to not give away his clan identity so easily. Keigo knew fairly well that giving away his clan identity was something you should not do often especially with someone you did not know, especially since he was an uchiha and there are plenty who would love to have the power that the uchiha hold within their eyes.

Keigo was not the type to do such a thing since he was an experienced shinobi that has been on multiple type of missions in his young carrer, but for today he felt as if it was necessary to let his clan name be known to this person. He felt as if there was this invisible connection between the two of them. He could not shake this feeling off so he had to take the chance knowing doing so might have come with a cost. That was a risk the young uchiha would take when ever his gut had this strange feeling to it.

"I'm a Chuunin and i just came to kumogakure to watch the exams and see all the talented shinobi i may one day cross paths with." Keigo looked at the person. "I know that very well explaining who i fully am can be that of not of a good idea, but i have been having this strange feeling of familiarity, while talking to you." As Keigo waited for a response the person spoke there name  Atasuke and something incredible appeared before the young uchiha eye's. The symbol of his clan was embedded on the person's clothes which only meant on thing to Keigo.

"Wow your an Uchiha just like me." Keigo was stunned a little since this was his first time meeting another of his clans mens besides his family. The person asked the young uchiha were he was from. Keigo was pretty sure he was a bit shocked as he was at this moment. "This is my first time meeting another uchiha outside of Konohagakure." Keigo felt the feeling of excitement and curiosity as another uchiha stood before him. "So tell me were are you from and have you come across any more of our kin?" Keigo wanted to know if there were other ichiha some were out there in the world.

9Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Uchiha Atasüke

Uchiha Atasüke

D-rank
Atasüke stood by the words that he had uttered just before. They were lessons that he had grown up with, taught to him by his own father. An Uchiha that wanted the best for his son, an Uchiha that Atasüke held no love for in his heart, a person that had lied to his wife and child for the majority of the latter's life. Why he stood by the lessons that that man had taught him was beyond the young Uchiha that stood on the edge of that mountain, but they were the only ones that he could possibly stand by. Despite all that he had been through, it made the most sense to him. It was almost as if his father had expected him to have to run away in the future, and for that, the ebony haired boy was confused.

Those same black eyes remained dark as ever, clearly unsure as to whether this man was truly an Uchiha or not. They may have had similar features, but he wouldn't go as far as to say that. The more cautious side to Atasüke was emerging at that point, and he scanned the man's features to try and gauge as to whether he was lying to him or not. Was it because I used to wear the symbol on my back? Had he seen it and followed me since those days? If so, then this man was truly dedicated, but he wasn't going to reveal tat theory just yet, especially if it was true and he then eliminated him simply for finding out his true purpose.

So he's a C-Rank ninja, huh? He watched him carefully. Was he lying? It certainly didn't look it, Atasüke himself could believe it, if he was able to tell from his features, they were of an age with each other, which gave him no other choice except to believe this one to indeed be a Chuunin.

When he made mention of that familiarity between the two of them, whether Atasüke had felt the same didn't matter, he wasn't going to be taken advantage of by anyone, and he took a step back for his own caution in response to the words as he grunted his own acknowledgement of the words. Let him think of that of how he wants, if this man was truly an Uchiha that meant he wouldn't have to be alone anymore in truth... He could travel with another Uchiha, one that could potentially teach him if he was willing.

When the answer to his final question had been completed, Atasüke was unsure as how to really feel about it. So he's from the Land of Fire too? The Uchiha watched with eyes and head tilted to the side, looking him up and down. If that was the case, then they must've had similar features, but even so, it made it sound too good to be true that someone from his Clan, and potentially from the same Village as him was there, atop Mt. Ikkyu conversing with him. So if this isn't Uzumaki Manami's teacher... Then there are more.

Where was he from? "I'm from the Land of Fire," he said with little true interest in his answer. "What do you mean by I'm the first Uchiha you've met outside of Konohagakure no Sato? ow many other Uchiha do you know in the Hidden Leaf Village?"

Wc: 599

10Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
(OOC: Sorry for the sudden leave, work had got to the point were i had literally no time to post, so now that its near fall thing are slowing down. I hope we can do a thread again later down the line because i want a proper thread with the both of our characters)

"There are others such as my family and also some inside the village i never got the chance to meet." This was a chance meeting and the young Uchiha had many questions for this person in front of him. Even though the was a chance in a life time the young uchiha had other things to attend to. He promised a certain someone to meet them around this time of the day. He never expected to be on top of the mountain side for this long. He only wanted to view the waterfall, not meet his kin. Keigo hopped him and Atasuke could meet up in a different location and at a time more suitable for the both of them. "I have so many questions, but i promised a friend that i would meet up with them so if you don't mind could we have another conversation at a different location and time, i hope that this will not be an inconvenience to you, maybe be meet back up by the resort after the tournament." Keigo turned to head back down the mountain to meet up with his friend. This new develop for the young uchiha made him think that destiny continued to string him along. He was hoping to break that string, but as it seems it will never leave the young uchiha alone. Meeting Atasuke made it seem more things were to come for this young uchiha boy.  

Total WC: 1976

~~Exit Thread~~

Training :

11Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Empty Re: Is This My Heritage? [Keigo/Private] Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Uchiha Atasüke

Uchiha Atasüke

D-rank
The question had obviously been stemmed from the curiosity that the young Uchiha felt. If there were other Uchiha to meet, then it was possible that some of them had come to the Land of Lightning to watch the Chunin Exams as well, and for that it'd be possible that he could meet more than just Keigo Uchiha. Exhaling a breath of fresh air from those pale lips of his, the ebony haired boy along with those eyes of his swept over the Uchiha male before him. In the back of his mind he wondered if he'd be able to teach anything to him, but he decided against it. There was always the potential of learning from someone else, and once he did that he didn't know what he would do.

It didn't sit well with him to learn from someone, especially someone from a Village and once they had taught him everything they could learn, simply go off and leave them. To Atasüke it felt as if he would be using them simply for his own personal gain, and although it was partly true, simply because he didn't see himself owing his allegiance to anyone except the Uchiha Clan. It almost seemed... Immoral.

Soon after though, Keigo Uchiha had made it known that he had to be somewhere else. Although it was a surprise and a bit of a disappointment for that to be brought up so suddenly, Atasüke understood completely and simply inclined his head when the other Uchiha took his leave. Exhaling a breath of fresh air from those lips of his, he resumed the seated position that he had before and continued to look out over the ground far below.

WC: 291
TWC: 3072

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.