You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo made his way outside the Administrative building good with the document containing the Missions details. He knew he would be assigned a teammate to take on this mission with him, so he took it upon himself to read the details beforehand so he could explain the details of the mission to his teammate. Keigo open the document and began reading the details of the mission to himself. "So two Chuunin level Leaf ninja are giving classified information to unknown ninja outside of the village and are planning to defect from the village, hmm thats not good, but they were seen in a neighboring town near the village, so i guess we have to head there and scout it out since it was the last location they were seen." Keigo continued to read the document to see if any information was contained about the two ninja they needed to capture. "Let's see Shizuka Fushayami age sixteen, hmm the same age as me", Keigo continued reading her information, "she is skilled in Genjutsu and normally uses it in battle and the rest of her skill are sub par at best so she wont pose a problem as long as we don't give her the chance to cast her Genjutsu." Keigo moved on to the next person reading the information on him. " Kaito Asara age twenty-one he is skilled with Taijutsu and uses it normally in battle and the rest of his skills are also sub par, so it seems these two wont be much of a problem to take down if we hit them with a solid plan." Keigo continued to read and saw text at the bottom of the document explaining to scout out the two chuunin first and try to retrieve evidence of their to make it easier to convict them. Keigo rolled up the scroll and sat down on a nearby bench to wait for his Teammate to show so they could start the mission. Keigo looked up at the sky. "The moon sure is bright tonight"

WC:

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
Seth walked slowly enjoying the sounds of the night. One of the best things about living in Konoha was the nights. The mountains on side and forest on all others made for a very beautiful setting this time of day. The reason that he was out so late thought was not to enjoy the night sky. He had received a message to meet someone who would be waiting outside the administration building for a mission.
Seth was very shocked when he had read the mission parameters earlier that day. The thought that anyone would want to betray Konoha was outrageous to him. He had read the bio on the shinobi and konochi who were suspected of wanting to defect and was surprised to find out it was people he had seen before. He did not know either of them personally but they were at the ninja academy around the same time Seth was. These were people he had seen as kids, in the market place, and many other places around town. Seth had red cases like this in history books but he never thought it would happen here and now. But Seth was determined to stop them from hurting the home he loved no matter what.

Seth was now standing outside the administration building looking around for the guy he was supposed to meet there. Lights from inside the building lighting up the area outside made it easy to see his surroundings. Over to Seth’s left stood a guy looking up at the moon. The message that Seth had received had told him the place to meet and the name of the guy he was supposed to team up with but failed to include his picture. Seth walked up to the person basking in the moon light and holding his hand out said “Hello, I am Seth Lualdi. Would you happen to be Keigo Uchiha?”                
WC 315/1500
(sorry for the late post I went to bed before you posted last night.)

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo heard a voice while enjoying the sight of the moon,“Hello, I am Seth Lualdi. Would you happen to be Keigo Uchiha?” Keigo turned to look at the person introducing them self and saw a boy around his age with his hand reached out expecting a nice greeting as well. "Yes i am Keigo Uchiha nice to meet you Seth Lualdi, I assume you must be my teammate for todays mission if your meeting me here tonight." Keigo shook his hand for acceptance of the greeting. "You probably already know the details of the mission already, but I will go over the finer details just in case." Keigo stood up in front of his teammate then explained the details that needed to be gone over and also suggested a plan. "Our main targets are Shizuka Fushayami and Kaito Asara both Chuunin level ninja, we have to scout them out and the last known location is that small town that every ninja has passed by if they ever had a mission outside the village so it's not to far." Keigo continued on with his explanation, "First priority is to obtain evidence of the two rouge ninja committing the crime of passing on classified information, but this also means we might have to ambush a second party involved to get the evidence we need so remember that." Keigo contniued, "Secondly after we retrieve the evidence we have to quickly use a strategy to take out the two rogue chuunin while they are moving through the forest and each specializes in one particular area first Shizuka she specializes in Genjutsu and second Kaito he specializes in Taijutsu, but the thing is Shizuka the genjutsu user is the brain so we have to take her out first or at least separate her from Kaito, but i would prefer her to take her out because her genjutsu is no joke." Keigo had to catch his breath after explaining all of that to his teammate. "So for this plan to work we need to know each others skill set so a solid plan can be made, so since i arrived first i will go first if you don't mind" Keigo told Seth about his skill set. "I specialize in Ninjutsu and my Taijutsu is no joke as well, I mainly use Katon based jutsu and my fighting style is a balanced one i can fight you hand to hand or long distance whatever the situation calls for and as you know I am apart of the Uchiha clan and yes I do have the Sharingan eyes." Keigo finished explaining to ask his teammate about his skills. "So tell me about your skill set Seth Lualdi." Keigo waited in curiosity to hear what kind of skills his teammate possessed.

WC:807/1500

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
Seth listened intently as Keigo went over the specifics of the mission parameters. While he was listening he also made time to look over his new partner. Seth could tell he was about the same age as himself and about the same height as well. He had a better build than Seth that suggested he had training in taijutsu , which Keigo confirmed when discussing his skills. What Seth was particularly interested in was the fact that he was an Uchiha clan member. Seth having his theories on kekkei genkai and their negative effects on their users due to extreme chakra flow was based almost purely on books he had read about the Uchiha’s Sharingan eyes. Seth had yet to ever meet an Uchiha so this chance was a fantastic opportunity for Seth to see them in action. Hopefully this would help him develop his ideas on how to decrease the negative effects the use of their kekkei genkai took on their bodies.

After Keigo finished describing his skill set to Seth he asked him to explain his to him. Seth answered him saying “Sure I can tell you about my skill set.  I specialize in ninjutsu just like you, but apart from my clan’s Justus they are mostly supplementary jutsus. Most of my offence right now is based on the use of my clan’s jutsu which if you were not aware is creating and using shuriken. Needless to say my strong point lies in long distance engagements. This will work well with your closer range attacks. My other skills are with medical ninjutsu. So if you are injured don’t hesitate to call for help and I will be on my way. ” Seth said with a smile. “Also if you want to know I am proficient in the use of the ration element and I am also fairly good with the fuuton element. Hopefully that gives you a good idea of my skill set. If you have any questions feel free to ask” 
WC 344 total WC 649/1500

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
"Alright now that we have that out the way i have a solid plan set in my mind" Keigo began to explain the plan to Seth. "Ok first we will head to the neighboring town and scout out the two targets we are looking for and hopefully they make an exchange of information with unknown ninja." Keigo rubbed the back of his neck  as he was feeling a little cramp while still speaking to Seth about the plan. "Once that exchange is made we will quickly subdue the unknown ninja first but we have to make sure their isn't to much of a distance created that we lose sight of the Rogue ninja, so i suggest I take out the two Unknown ninja since we don't know what skills they may possess and no offense to you but, i feel more capable of handling this task since your style of fighting is more leaned toward long distance battles, that's why you will continue to follow the two chuunin, but do not engage them in battle just trail them and leave me some sort of trail using your clan jutsu so i can have something to look for and follow you back to your location." Keigo placed his hand back down to his side." If that plan doesn't sound to great to you let me know, but how about we get moving first the night wont last forever and this is our best chance of catching the criminals, so you can let me know if you have any different suggestions while we make our way to the neighboring town."

Keigo turned toward the direction of the village exit and began to dash toward their destination hoping his teammate was keeping up with his speed. The forest was within his eyesight and he knew from this point out him and his teammate could not afford any mistakes being made vital information concerning the village was on the line. "Seth i'm trusting you to have my back and i know your expecting the same from me so let's make sure we complete this mission with no issues." Keigo had reached the village exit and quickly made his way into the forest heading toward the neighboring town jumping from branch to branch.

WC:1191/1500

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
Seth listened as Keigo explained his plan to him. It was definitely a solid plan. It was obvious that their first plan of action should be to find the location of where the meeting with the unknown shinobi was going to take place. This way they could find evidence and have all their enemy’s in a single place. The battle part of the plan was pretty sound as well. Seth did have to admit that Keigo was better suited towards fighting an unknown enemy and they could not afford to leave the two traitor shinobi alone as well. Therefore, Keigo’s plan to split up was definitely the correct way to go. All around it was a very sound plan. Seth could hardly believe that this guy he had just met had come up with the perfect plan to match both their styles of combat so quickly. Seth had heard that many of the Uchiha were naturally gifted shinobi, but he had never understood quite what all the gossip was about till now. Normally Seth was the one having to come up with the plans for his mission’s with Kyoto; it was nice to let someone else come up with the plan for once.

After Keigo finished explaining his plan to Seth he suggested they should waste no more time and make their way to the village where the meeting was to take place. Seth followed just behind Keigo as they dashed from building to building, quickly making their way towards the village exit. Seth called out to Keigo saying “The plan sounds great, but there is just one thing I must say. I can easily mark my path with the use of my clan jutsus but they only stay around for a limited time. If your fight goes to long with the unknown shinobi, they may disappear before you can catch up. If this happens I will send out one last signal before I will be forced to engage the suspects. If that still sounds good I am fine with the plan”
WC 991/1500

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
“The plan sounds great, but there is just one thing I must say. I can easily mark my path with the use of my clan jutsus but they only stay around for a limited time. If your fight goes to long with the unknown shinobi, they may disappear before you can catch up. If this happens I will send out one last signal before I will be forced to engage the suspects. If that still sounds good I am fine with the plan” Keigo kept looking forward as he was listening to Seth. "I will make sure to quickly handle the foreign ninja, retrieve the evidence and make my way back to your location as quickly as possible." Keigo and Seth soon made their way to the neighboring town making sure to hide their presence within the trees that surrounded the entire town. "Now we just wait and hopefully spot the targets, plus it's pretty late so activity in the town is relatively low." Keigo waited patiently hoping to see if any shady figures were moving in the town. Just a few more minutes had passed and two shadowy figures appeared from the forest due east of were Keigo and Seth were located. Then another pair of shadowy figures appeared due north of their location and a total of four figures landed on top of a near buy building close to were Keigo and Seth were located. Keigo assumed it had to be the people they were looking for, but could not tell because they all were wearing cloaks that covered their faces. "Come on show me your faces already." Soon after Keigo made that statement all the ninja moved part of the cloak that was covering their faces. "This is it we found them Shizuka and Kaito, so now just make the exchange."

Keigo waited for the two ninja to pass on the classified information to the foreign ninja one who appeared to be of chuunin level and the other of Genin level, but that was just an assumption based off of appearance Keigo wouldn't know until he engaged them in battle. Soon after Keigo noticed a scroll being passed on from the rogue ninja to the foreign ninja. "This is it Seth get ready to tail Shizuka and Kaito and i will take out the two foreign ninja to get back the information as planned." After  the exchange was made both parties split up in different directions with the foreign ninja heading east and the rogue ninja head due west away from where the village was, so that only meant they were attempting to defect right now. "All right Seth you know what the plan is, so lets move." Keigo quickly headed toward were the foreign ninja were heading hiding his presence while swiftly moving through the trees. He soon caught up with the two ninja, "hmm they still haven't noticed me that's good and we haven't gotten to far away from the town i better stop them now to give myself time." Keigo had the advantage since he was on higher ground and they were running on foot through the forest.

Keigo did plan tou use one of his fire style jutsu but he didn't want the rogue ninja they were after to notice the blast and if would compromise Seth's part of the plan and the whole mission."Guess i have no other choice and since it's two against one no time for holding back." Keigo closed his eyes for a quick second to reopen them with his eyes the color of crimson red and a single black tome around his pupil. Keigo jumped from the tree top planning to fall on top of both the ninja but only landed on one knocking him unconscious with the other showing his great reflexes noticing Keigo's presence at the last minute. "I see your friend here doesn't have the scroll so that only leaves you." The foreign ninja looked surprised about being found and expressed feeling verbally. "Who the hell are you..." But before he could finish his statement he was frozen by what he saw then spoke again. "An Uchiha why" He was stunned by the Sharingan that Keigo bore within his sight. "Sorry but i don't have time for this give me that scroll." Keigo quickly dashed toward the ninja forcing the foreign ninja to put up his guard. Keigo easily broke through that guard with quick and sharp strikes with his fist that caused the ninja head to fall back. "It's over." Keigo threw a sharp blow to the head with his legs that knocked the man unconscious. "Now were is that scroll ahh there we go."Keigo put the scroll in his pocket then made his way toward were he remembered the rogue ninja where heading hoping to also find a trail waiting for him. "I'm counting on you Seth"

WC:2020/1500

Sharingan:

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
   OOC(sorry about how long it took to post, family is in town had to entertain them)
 Keigo reassured Seth my saying "I will make sure to quickly handle the foreign ninja, retrieve the evidence and make my way back to your location as quickly as possible." As long as he kept his word there should be no problems pulling off this plan. For a while they traveled at a brisk pace through the forest making their way to the small town. The light of the moon lit their way. It’s light filtering through the trees painting the forest floor below them with shadows. When the town came into sight both Seth and Keigo took measures to keep their presence hidden in the tree’s.  "Now we just wait and hopefully spot the targets, plus it's pretty late so activity in the town is relatively low." Keigo said to Seth after they reached a good spot to wait for their targets. It did not take long before Seth spotted a few shadowy figures approaching the town. He could tell the Keigo had also spotted the couple and was keeping an eye on them. Suddenly another couple of cloaked figures appeared from the other direction and the four of them all jumped to the same roof. Seth was absolutely sure now that these were the targets. Now he just needed to find out which were the ones he needed to follow. This however did not take long after the suspects all removed their hoods revealing their faces. Seth could now clearly see the two he was to follow. At this time Keigo said "This is it Seth get ready to tail Shizuka and Kaito and I will take out the two foreign ninja to get back the information as planned." In response to this Seth just gave him a quick nod to let him know he heard him. The exchange did not take long and as soon as the parties started going their own ways so did Seth and Keigo. Making a few quick hand signs Seth created eight chakra shuriken to mark his path with. He followed after the traitorous duo keeping his presence as hidden as possible, every once in a while placing a chakra shuriken for Keigo to find. Seth knew he had nothing to worry about with Keigo taking down the two he went after, but he hoped that he would not take long, because Seth was ready to give these two a piece of his mind for betraying his home.        
WC 1397/1500  
Chakra 120/150
Jutsu used :

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo made his way through the forest in the direction where he last saw Seth and the rogue ninja went. "Have to hurry can't leave Seth alone with those two for to long" Keigo kept moving through the forest looking for any signs of a trail that could lead him to Seth's location. He quickly spotted strange shuriken made of chakra. "So this must be Seth's clan jutsu he set for me to follow." Keigo quickly continued down the path he felt was leading him down the right direction and he was reassured that he was heading the right way, because he found another chakra shuriken and then another right after that. "I'm almost there just a bit farther" Keigo picked up his pace moving through the forest. Soon after a few minutes had passed Keigo saw Seth within his view of sight. "I see I made it back in time faster than expected, so that means the two rogue ninja are moving at a slow pace they must think their getting away with their crimes with out retaliation from the village, their to cocky." Keigo caught up with Seth. "Thanks for the trail back there." He soon noticed the two rogue ninja stop seems as if they where stopping to take a break. Keigo signaled to Seth to stop. "Looks like their taking a break looks like this is our chance." Keigo turned to Seth then told him his plan for attack.

"I would suggest we go down and fight them while their guard is down but we can't forget they are chuunin level shinobi from the village so they would notice our presence before we got in striking distance and that girl Shizuka will be a problem with her high level Genjutsu, so I suggest we surprise them with a blast with my fire style jutsu then use that chance to strike." Keigo took a moment to look down where the two rogue ninja were to quickly make sure he analyzed the situation correctly. "Of course they will dodge the attack but the blast of it is the key to our plan, so the second the jutsu hits we will use the smoke as a way to get them separated and they both will try to get out of the area of the smoke to try and escape." Keigo made a small smirk on his face. "When that happens we will use that chance to take them down, but I want to take down Kaito first since he will be easier to take out since he is not that smart of a ninja and probably wont grasp the situation to quickly, so while I deal with him I want you to keep Shizuka at bay with your long range attacks and make sure she doesn't get the chance to cast her Genjutsu, plus it would be better if you could take her out." Keigo looked at Seth with a more distinct smile on his face. "This plan will work I'm counting on you, also don't forget they must be kept alive do not kill and if I'm done taking out Kaito before you take out Shizuka I will take the opportunity to take her out while she is focused on dodging your attacks." Keigo formed the tiger hand seal, then gather  chakra in his throat "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu" A big ball of flame flew toward the two ninja and as expect they noticed the fireball just in time to dodge it but not stop the blast which caused thick smoke to form. Keigo waited for one of the ninja to show themselves and luckily it was Kaito, so Keigo quickly made his was toward Kaito to engage him in combat. Keigo appeared from behind a tree in front of Kaito and meet him with a powerful kick to his right side but it was blocked. They both landed on the ground facing each other with Kaito asking what did Keigo want with him. "I'm here to stop you and turn you in for your crimes against the village." Kaito was angered and charged at Keigo and Keigo charged at him as well to engage in hand to hand combat. "Ok Seth I'm counting on you to hold up your part of the plan I know you can handle it."

WC:2754/1500

Chakra 175/200:

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
It did not take long for Keigo to catch up to Seth. This was most likely due the slow pace of Shizuka and Kaito, but Seth was happy that Keigo wasted no time taking care of the other ninja. Now all they had to do was wait for a good moment to strike. It did not take long for this moment to present its self when the duo came to a stop for a break.  At this time Keigo took the time to explain a plan of attack to Seth. First Keigo would create a fireball and smoke to separate the two. He would then go after Kaito while Seth went for Shizuka. Seth could hardly believe what he was hearing. It was brilliant. How on the world did this guy think up the perfect plans right on the spot? If Seth learned anything from this it was that Keigo was beyond just being a good shinobi, he was brilliant. Soon after Keigo finished explaining the plan he set it into motion by spitting a fire blast at the two traitors. Seth leapt into action as soon as Keigo released his justu. He quickly pulled out four shuriken from his pouch and charged one of them with electricity. The moment he saw Shizuka exit the smoke he hurled the shuriken at her. She, being a smart person had expected this and already had a kunai out to deflect an attack with. However, this is also something Seth had thought of. As soon as the blade of her kunai touched the charged shuriken a flash of light lit up momentarily blinding her. Seth took this moment to make a clone that would stay in front of her while he ran around in to the smoke. When she opened her eyes the clone was performing hand signs as if to attack. She instantly started preparing her own justu to use against the fake Seth while the real Seth was in the cover of the smoke. Seth pulled his fuma shuriken from his back and started to make it spin using his clan’s justu. Seth hurled it at the back of the unsuspecting girl it moving at a break neck speed. With a loud thunk and a scream of pain, it cut deeply into her back only stopping after hitting bone. She fell to the ground blood pooling around her. Seth ran up ripping her head band off her and tied it around her wound to stop the blood flow. He also quickly administered some medical ninjustu to help stop the bleeding. They were to be captured and brought back alive would not due to have her bleed out here. Seth just hoped that Keigo’s part was going good as well.      
WC 1855/1500

justus used :
chakra  80/150

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo had begun his battle with Kaito and as expected his taijutsu was no joke, but because of Keigo's Sharingan it made it that less difficult to see his attacks. Keigo also continued to strike back but his attacks were also being blocked and countered . "Your good, but to bad you betrayed the village" Keigo quickly saw a punch coming his way but quickly countered with a strike to Kaito's face. "You might be slightly better in taijutsu but I out class you in speed and evasiveness that's why I will win this battle." Kaito became frustrated by that statement and continued to throw more punches and kicks at Keigo. Keigo continued to dodge and sway his way around each blow that was thrown. "What did I tell you earlier you won't be able to touch me." Keigo felt it was time to end this battle so he knew what he had to do since he had the advantage in speed and brains. Keigo quickly rushed Kaito and was met with a punch aimed at his face, Kigo swiftly doged the punch to counter with a strike to Kaito's chin. Kaito was stunned by the blow and that gave Keigo the opportunity to finish him off. Keigo focused his strength to throw a punch to Kaito's gut forcing him to lean formed just to be met by a knee to the face. Kaito fell to the ground completely knocked out. "Well that was surprising thought you would take that blow." Keigo looked around to see if Seth had handled Shizuka and as the smoke cleared Keigo saw him infront of an unconscious Shizuka. Keigo dragged the unconscious Kaito toward seth and said, "Looks like the plan was a success good job, so how about we take these two and the evidence back to the village."    

WC:3065/1500

Mission Complete

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.