You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu nodded down as he saw money sliding at him. As he looked to it, he remembered he didn't know where exactly to look for Shibirin. " Umm sure... How do i find you? " . While waiting for answer Giketsu though to himself of what to buy. Maybe another bottle of alcohol wan't the best idea. He did have things to do tomorrow, meeting this guy could be one of them.

"Meet me at the docks, 20 days from now. After the exams, we will leave the day after that date. I will be there early in the morning, trining there if not swimming in the waters. However, if you want to see me again before then, send me a letter to this adress: number 4 petals lane, somewhere near the arena, within the apartments. I look forward to hearing from you again, Giketsu. Till then..." he paused as he made his way towards the door step.

He stopped, right before he went out and called out around the room, "Hey everybody, my friend over there wants to see who can beat him up the most. Winner gets the ten ryo i gave him," he said with a cheesy smirk, before disappearing out of sight. The only thing that was on his mind, was 'Payback for taking my sword, buddy'

--------[Shibirin Exits the thread]--------

((OOC- XD just had to do it. Anyway, great RP bro, and i truly can't wait for Shibirin and Giketsu to meet again))

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu listened carefully to the words of his new friend. He had to mind them, who knows who he was up to. Maybe it was because of the booze in his system but he certainly was intrigued. Anyhow, Giketsu waited as Shibirin leave for the door. He was already counting the money to leave for the drinks when he suddenly heard Shibirins words. Giketsu then smirked as he turned to Shibirin somewhat seeming to say ' You couldn't just leave it be, could you? '.

The crowd around here just pretty much crawed for something like this. Waiting for a slightest reason to crack open someone's skull. This was just getting peachy for Giketsu. Suddenly, like hounds people started to charge Giketsu grabbing anything in their sight as a weapon. Be it their bottle, chairs or even their own skinnier companions.

... they where 20 footsteps from him. Giketsu's reaction was simple, he drove his hand over the table as he slowly got up. By dragging his hand he gathered moist collecting on the tables surface. After this he swinged his hand towards the crowd of aggressors.

... 10 steps from him. Giketsu pulled the desk he was sitting by to move it behind them. Collision would be close. Not close enough. Giketsu kicked the table forth.

... Collision. About this time Shibi should have been far enough from the pub to just hear the sound of a big crash and some shouts. Soon after that you could see someone leave the building trough the chimney. He was completely black and held some sort of a box. Once out the person took seat at the side of the chimney and pushed the box back inside, obviously it was struggling to a kick was required to get it down. Since the box was small enough to get it out. Something was obviously standing in the way to get it down. Something that was forced down together with the box. After that you could see the person look around and leave the roof, leaping down the opposite side of the entrance.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.