You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

When Shibirin had reached his apartment, he did'n't bother to look to see if it was really his or not. He burst in through the door and made his way towards the small bedroom he was entitled to and ramaged through his clothing, in search for his lost wallet. Soon enough he found it, in his long, white pants. He rushed back towrads the door and left to go to the nearby pub he had promised to meet Giketsu at. He used the map to navigate his way through the streets of Konoha, getting quite farmiliar about the different buildings and streets more and more as he made his way towards the pub.

When he arrived there, he could'n't see anyone at the door. Gike must've been on his right now, so he decided to wait. He did'n't want to make it too obvious to onlookers that he was eaiting for someone, they might think he had no money for himself and that he had to wait for a mate to go in with him, though it was actually the complete opposite. He was the mate and Gike was the poor guy, needing money for just one drink.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu was actually near by when the guy he ways waiting for actually showed up. Giketsu watched as the kid approached the pub. He himself was on its roof, sitting with his back leaned against the chimney. He slowly made his way up since the 'payer' wasn't going inside himself and slid down the roof. His landing could be heard as it was quite heavy. Also, once he recovered from the jump and made a step forth two roof tiles landed behind him crushing on the ground. Side effects of the slide, no doubt. Anyhow he then simply approached Shibirian with his hands in his pockets and made a welcoming smile. " Didn't think you'd actually show up. "

Before this he was actually doubting whether to come in the first place. An idea to actually go underground crossed his mind, but then again it was a promise. And one thing Giketsu trusts is promise.

Shibirin heard a tile drop to the ground. He tunred his head to see what or who had caused the distracting sound and saw the guy who had taken his sword earlier. He didn't dare ask him name last time, but this time, he would make sure it was the first thing he asked. He put up one hand in the air and gave the guy two waves, to show that it was he and not an imposter.

He then saw the guy walk towards him and state that he wasn't sure if Shibirin would actually show up. This put a smirk on Shibirin's face, s he attempted to ease the guy's thoughts by saying, "I never break a promise, now, are going in or do you have some purse to steal before going in?", his voice sounded more jokingly than serious. Then, assuming the guy would pick the option to go into the bar, Shibirin made his way towards the entrance. If the guy did however, fancy the other idea more, Shibirin would walk right in but would ask the guy, before he goes, "Coming?"

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu approached as Shibi waved, first he wanted to introduce himself properly and probably shake hands, but before he spoke up or managed to reach his hand out the kid started talking. A joke. I guess that's a good choice for opening a conversation. Any how, stealing a purse? Thats too low for Giketsu. Anyhow, Giketsu obviously chose the first option. Once they would approach the entrance Giketsu would stop and turn towards Shibirin. " I am Giketsu, its good to know the persons name who might have to cover your ass in case the crowd here decides do go rough. "
During this introduction he would reach forth his hand intending to connect a handshake.

Shibirin noticed the guy shoot up and towards him for a friendly hand shake. As Shibirin brought his hand to shake his, he said to him, "Yeah, if the crowd gets rough i certainly can back you up," he joked once more. The sun seemed to be lowering as they communicated more and more. By the time Shibirin decided to go inside, the sun had begun to set already.

He now made his way into the bar, hoping the guy would follow in his foot steps. He walked up to the bar artender and rested his left elbow on the desk, leaning a bit to surpport his body weight. He eyed the rows of drinks that took their places ont he large shelf behind the man, before turning to Giketsu and saying, "Oh, my name is Shibirin by the way, so what drink do you want?". Shibirin would order based on the guy's choice.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu scanned the room as he entered. It seemed to be way to early for troubles, so the time seemed right to just drink and relax. Eventually they reached the bar. Giketsu cross his arms and placed them on the desk as he leaned forth to inspect what kind of drinks the place holds. He wasn't quite sure what to pick. His regular choice was just a barrel with X'es on it. Presumably rum although not always. So asking him what drink to pic was like asking of what cologne he preferred. The one that smells nice of course... Same goes for drinks. The one that doesn't taste like shit... and yeah, after that remembering how you ended up in a box full of fish, on a ship that's docked on a desolate island. Damn, Giketsu had some serious issues. After the moment of obvious silence, during which he was thinking, Giketsu finally spoke up. " I guess I don't know... How hard do you want to get wasted today? "

Shibirin saw that not even the guy could choose which drink to have. It wasn't that Shibirin didn't know what to drink, it was he didn't know what to drink first. When the guy asked about how drunk he wanted to get, all that came to mind was, "Not too drunk, you might catch me off guard and steal my sword again". He threw in a small chuckle, he had made yet another terrible joke.

He re-directed his attention towards the bar atender and said, "Give me one bottle of Sake and for my friend here..." he stopped to look towards Giketsu, hoping he'd jump in and say what drink he wanted, otherwise he'd just get him what he was getting

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
" Two bottles of sake... " He said and then turned to Shibirin. " Sake will do. " Giketsu stretched his hands forth flexed out and then returned his elbows on the counter. " Your belongings are safe for now. How did you end up here anyways? Your obviously not a local. " This guy was paying for the drinks, might as well get to know him. One thing did cross his mind... If this is some strange way of hitting on him, payer or not payer he'll regret leaving the back alley.

Shibirin maintained his smirk: he hadn't smiled for this long ever since he last played board games with his two brothers, Binsu and Toikaro. He missed his older brother Binsu. As far as he knows it, Binsu would most likely be dead. He hadn't seen him since he was 13 years old. After their father died, he left the family with just Shibirin, Toikaro and their mother.

Shibirin now made his way towards a vaccant table and sat down in one of the four chairs there. He got a table with four chairs so people around them wouldn't think the two were, that close. Maybe this was onyl Shibirin who thought about it, for the other guy didn't seem to mind at all. Just to convince everyone though, he sat down with one leg up on his chair. He also placed his right elbow up against the back of the chair and then spoke to the other guy saying, "Well, the Kazekage brought us here,". He felt that, that line alone was enough to answer the guy's question, but just in case it didn't he'd continue talking.

"She said she's here for deplomatic reasons, though i haven't seen her at all since the day we arrived in Konoha. Honestly, i came here to spar with some of Konoha's famously spoken-of genin, but at the moment i haven't had the chance to fight one. I did earlier have a go at you, but i was barely even trying. Not to say that i am all great at fighting and all, but i truly was just trying to retrieve my sword with little hassle", he said. He wanted to make it clear to the guy that he wasn't an imposter, nor was he his enemy. Maybe just to let him know that he came from a friendly village and didn't like pampering his abailities, though he knows what he is capable of himself.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu followed to the tables and chose to sit opposite to Shibirin. He didn't seem to be as relaxed as the Suna ninja. He kept his head low and leaned on the table once more. He preferred keeping low profile. Who knows, eh?

The conversation continued. Kazekage, eh? So he was from Suna... " Well it won't be easy to find suitable opponents. Most are preparing themselves for exams. Getting injured or putting too much strain on yourself might not be a good idea. And your reputation as a fighter is safe with me. " Fighting was really important for this one? Why would anyone intentionally seek pain? Wasn't code of martial arts - that Bushi... Bush-shit stating that you can avoid the fight by being the better fighter? Anyhow he wasn't going to discuss crap like this... yet. I mean, they haven't even started drinking.

Shibirin was fully aware about the Chunin exams. Apparently, Suna had only one genin entering the exams this year, and his name was Ezra Karisuma. Shibirin hadn't met the guy in person, but rumors go around about certain clans and their members around the village and thankfully he had heard great rumors about Ezra and the Karisuma clan.

Shibirin gazed around the room. He saw ordinary people, some who looked more suspiscious than others but still strangers to Shibirin. He then looked at Giketsu and said, "Yeah, the chunin exams is the min problem to why i can't find a sparring partner." He took a sip of his drink before resting the glass back down.

"I don't watch my body when i fight, i watch my opponent's, for this is the key to predicting their next movements and pinpointing their weaknesses," he said, taking another sip before saying, [color:8b6d=aquä]"So tell me a bit about yourself mate, firstly tell me why you want your identity hidden so much, are you hidding something?" he asked with a curious look on his face

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
The crowd seemed to ignore Giketsu so he finally decided to empty a glass of sake. After the glass was back on the table you could see that he's obviously holding back the natural reflex to close eyes and make the particular facial expression. After a second he just shook his head and continued the conversation. " Hmm, a hint you might use later. Monitoring you opponents body is a must, however as a swordsman you should one day hope to raise your kinetic awareness. Once you perfect the art, you can tell where and how your body is positioned without additional thinking. Its an art any fighter should strive to master. " The hell, if you had your ass wasted as many times as Giketsu you'd know more than that. Unfortunately for his enemies every time Giketsu fell, new urge to find a reason behind his failure arised.

He then looked around just to check if no one was dropping ears on them. " Well, I'm a person that prefers his name well hidden because of the simple fact my job requires it. I'm a thief, not a ninja. Thief steals possessions, ninja's steal life. I find all the blood business too frustrating. Battle is a beast that feeds on blood, the more you feed it, the more it wants... That and I don't want to end up in peoples hit lists. "

Shibirin dropped his smirk for a second. His eyes focused more on the guy's facial expressions as he spoke these words. He paid attention to every word in those few sentences, 'So the guy's a thief, ey? Wow, i never would've guessed' he thought to himself.

"So you steal stuff, ey? Has anyone caught you so far, well, besides me?" he spoke out to him, as he now took another sip of the drink. He then eyed the crowd for a few seconds, before returning his glance towards the guy

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu smirked. Getting caught? A bad topic. He had been caught few times, but always managed to make his way out. " Yes, getting caught in inevitable. That's why I steal only when I'm in a real need. Think of it as this, people rarely think of what they have until its gone. I remind them of the value of things they have. Next time, they watch things more carefully and usually prevent this from happening again. ". Shibirin was rather interested in Giketsu's job. Why? Giketsu understood that too much information from his side could end up badly. After all, everything after the 5th shot is a leek of information.

" What about you. You obviously seek fights, why?... And don't give me that to become stronger crap, there's always more behind it. " Giketsu had to watch it. No matter how strong you are, if a fight comes up while your drunk, you better make an early dentist appointment. He wasn't thinking aggressively of the guy, just that fighting tends to be a painful topic. Most have their share of "Tears & booger " story.

Shibirin let out a smirk, this guy wasn't so stupid after all. Well, Shibirin never thought he was stupid in the first place, after all he had managed to keep his sword away from him. He just wasn't so sure on the way he thought, but now it was clear to him, that he may be dealing with a master mind. "Get stronger? Why set a goal as low as that?" he began answering the guy's question, before continuing on saying, "My goal in this putrid world, is to become the world's greatest swordsman. Whether i take the path of good or bad to reach that goal doesn't matter to me. And i might aswell say this right now: i do not fight to get the sympathy of others. I'm sure you'd fight for your own causes too, but me, i truly mean this. I will not fight for my country unless it gets me closer to that goal i told you about,".

Shibirin wanted to go on saying how he was a lone wolf. How he hates the senseis, how he hates the squads, the citizens and the pathetic missions that were made to help the citizens, the community cervice, the cat stuck in a tree and the lady looking for it, the boy stuck in a well, the shop keepers, the shop owners, the village hidden in the sand it and above all, the Kazekage. He had a whole list made up, but where did he keep it? No, he didn't like any of those people. Many found it hard to become friends with Shibirin or to even earn his loyalty, something the kage still hasn't gotten from him, but strangely, Giketsu had no troubles getting that. Shibirin saw Giketsu, a random thief in the streets as a better compaignion to have than any of his own fellow village ninja.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu poured some drink in his glass and emptied it in a a single sip. Now they where starting to talk. The guy he had chosen as a sheep earlier was showing traits of a wolf. Interesting... The kid had no respect for village. This was good, nor did Giketsu. During his life he had realized that villages are pointless. They revolve around going in to wars that are irrelevant to you and fighting battles in the name of someone who's simply too weak to do it himself.
Violence that simply results in more blood spilling.
" Your goal is respectable, yet it will be a hard task, knowing that you come from Suna while the main elite of swordsmen are from Kumo. Who knows, maybe one day you'll truly have to fight for your village to prove your the best, or maybe you'll have to break its laws... Who knows. If there's some universal force controlling all this then I got just this : he's a real asshole, but you got to admit that THAT asshole has a hell of a sense of humor. "

Shibirin sat there with his smirk still showing. He brought the drink back up to his mouth and said before taking a sip, "Yeah, but anyway, what are your goals in life? Plannign on stealing for the rest of your life?". He then took his sip and finnished the glass. He poured in more sake into his glass and sat there, staring at the guy as he tried to answer his question.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu was expecting this question. He had to answer it eventually. " My goal is to live... I both hate and love money because its power. Right now I am just a leech. If there's ever going to be a time money looses its power and influence... " Giketsu shook his head. Many was the one visible option and the only thing that actually made sense. It was all about money and ones goals. Money was the easy answer, the answer after which he wanted to seek no more. It was more simple like this. it was dumb and irresponsible yet it gave everything sense. Too much philosophy. It was both - too early and too late for it. " As long as money flows trough the world like blood in our veins, I'm to be the part of this cycle. "

Giketsu poured some sake in another glass and quickly emptied it. He was driving away thoughts. Meh, too much thinking for his taste. He then looked towards Shibirin to take another look at his sword. " The sword... Being a swordsman is more than just wielding a blade, its about being one with it. Is that the reason you hold this particular swords so dearly? "

Shibirin took another sip of his drink, before placing the empty glass bac down on the tabe, but didn't reach to pour in another ounce just yet. He listened as the guy spoke, then replied with a, "That's not the reason i hold it so dearly, my friend, for i could buy many more that can do a much better then this old thing," he then paused and looked to the side. His smirk had turned into a mild frown, before he continued on saying, "My father made it for me. Before he...died".

Shibirin did'n't say another word after forcing that sentence out of his mouth. He simply took another sip at his drink, but didn't finish it like the others.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu poured the last contents of the bottle into his glass, since it seemed to overflow he caught last few drops in his mouth and left the glass on the table. " Everyone has their story... " he muttered to himself as he remembered leaving his own family. Less trouble. Obviously the topic was wrong.

" What where you doing in that neighborhood we met, anyways? Only thing you can find there is trouble and STD's... Usually both. " Giketsu laughed. It was kind of weird. He remembered the kid standing out there.

Shibirin re-attached his smirk and said to the guy, "I was lost actually. I had just gotten some directions from a guy called Sero. He told me that was the fastest way back to the village, but i never knew it was a crime city on its own." Shibirin took a sip at his drink and this time finished it. He then placed the glass firmly on the table and layed back in his chair.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu understood the kids, the town did seem to get quite confusing every now and then. The streets where full of people that blended into a gray mass. Houses were built in pairs resembling the previous. Newcomer could easily get lost. The hell, even Giketsu could get confused every now and then when entering a new neighborhood. " Only thing I can suggest is to orient by the tallest buildings. They can be seen from nearly everywhere and they practically don't move. "

Shibirin took the advice and said, "Yeah, that would help i think." He then gazed outside for a moment, he could see luscious green grass and well-grown plants and trees. It was unlike anythign he'd ever seen before. "I quite like your village for its wonderful, natural resources. Back in Suna, we don't have grass or trees, you guys are quite lucky," he said, as he turned his attention back to the latter.

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu reacted Shibirin's look outside and looked at the same direction. He was indeed used to all this. They were indeed lucky to have nature like this. " Lucky indeed. " Giketsu then finished the last glass. He then kept it in air and rose it before his eye to check whether there's something still inside it. Since answer was obviously negative he placed the glass on the table. " Oh, well, looks like I'm out of booze. "

Their conversation was eating away their time. Soon enough it'd be night fall. Shibirin took a glance towards the other guy, as he mentioned somehting about being out of booz. "Well, i better be heading off now, but here," he said, before taking out a money bill that read '20 ryo' and passed it on to the guy. "Buy yourself anything you want. Oh, come see me before i get back to Suna, i have an offer, for you," he said to the lad, not giving him any choice on whether to take the money or not. Nor did he reveal what he wanted to offer the guy.

Last edited by Shibirin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:37 am; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.