You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Look! A Stranger! [Invite Only/No Kill] Empty Look! A Stranger! [Invite Only/No Kill] Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:41 am

Misao

Misao

D-rank
"Charms! Get your charms! Blessed for good luck!"

Misao called loudly to the people that flocked down the streets near the entrance of the village of Takigakure itself. It was by no means a glamorous spot - or job, for that matter - but Misao tried to have her fun with it. The shrine in Suna relied on charity to maintain itself, for the most part, but selling trinkets like these often helped. Children tended to gravitate towards her while adult ignored her for the most part. She would explain what each off the colorful charms were meant to do and how they each connected to the realms of the spirits. Katu and Mai bickering in their small forms beside her made the children laugh.

Misao herself let out a small giggle. None of them really had much money to buy the charms. Looking at their hopeful and entranced expressions, Misao settled for giving them a discount. She waved goodbye at them before she felt someone's hand on top of her head. She was confused for a moment before turning around and noticing her twin brother standing behind her.

"So this is what you've been up to, huh?" he asked with a kind smile. He had always known that she was more suited to the life of a priestess than to that of a kunoichi. She was much too good and much too kind for the brutalities that the shinobi world would inevitably offer, no matter how talented she was. If he could protect her from that, he would be satisfied. She smiled at him in return, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug. "Shinji! You came! Want to buy some charms?" she asked, motioning towards the mat on the ground with the small display.

The young boy snickered. "If you can sell me one that'll get me into Narita's pants, I'll give you everything I have on me," he said, only half serious. She punched him lightly in the arm, pouting.
"Like you need a charm for that," she mumbled as she looked over the ones she had on her. She was no stranger to her brother's romantic endeavors. She was used to this kind of comment by now. She picked up a small charm that resembled a glowing fire made out of purple glass. "Take this one - I blessed it myself. It'll ward off minor spirits," she explained.

A visit from Shinji was a nice break - a much needed one, to be honest. The heat was nothing like that of Sunagakure, but it still took it's toll on Misao's small frame. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead on her sleeve, much to Shiji's entertainment.

Young Misao and Shinji:

Tadashi

Tadashi

D-rank
Tadashi stood, staring at the gates of the wonderful Takigakure, where the Exams were being held. He was a little late, as he somehow missed every single fight besides the upcoming final. That was no real problem, save the best for last, right? Tadashi wore what he did everyday, though exceptionally messy. Surprised that he actually-kind of-not really made it, a smile would slowly grow into place on his face as he walked through the village gates, Mitsuru right behind him.

What he saw didn't surprise him, for this was what it was like for every village he's seen so far. Merchants, they were everywhere, selling everything. Tadashi's plan was to mainly ignore all of them and just find himself somewhere to sleep, but as he turned his head, there was a stall that caught his eye. A young girl stood behind the counter, talking to a equally young boy. None of this was exceptionally eye-catching, but the thing that interested Tadashi wasn't the girl, or the so called 'charms' she was selling. What interested him were the glowing orbs that positioned themselves behind the girl. Mitsure stood at Tadashi's heels, staring with him. However, Tadashi had no interest in approaching the stall, or even talking to the girl, as attractive she was, he would probably be baited in buying some bullshit charm in hope to get a kiss that will never exist. Despite their forever-lasting bond with one each other, Mitsuru decided to approach the stall. Tadashi knew that Mitsuru was probably just going to snarl and bite at the mysterious orbs, or maybe even bark. Guess this meant that Tadashi now had to approach the stall, and he had no problem with that. Just like that, Tadashi start to approach the stall, his everlasting grin on his face.

With this being one of the not-very-popular stalls, Tadashi was in the front of the nonexistent line in a matter of seconds. Mitsuru was surprisingly by his side, and not going berserk at the two orbs. Tadashi assumed his presence kept him in line. Good thing he followed him, yeah? Anyway, Tadashi stood in front of stall, staying silent as he stared at the girl, throwing curious glance towards the orbs. However, he couldn't stay quiet forever, so he eventually spoke. " So," he started, a happy look on his face, "Mind explaining what each of these lousy t-.. charms.. do?" He threw a lazy wave towards the presented charms. Tadashi had decided to make his interest in the orbs seem minimal, the time for those questions would no doubt come up in the future.

446 words, unused.

OOC:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.