You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
(ooc: The only reason i made it no kill is because i didnt want to accidentally kill Skarn.)

The dust across the wild west plains would begin to pick up by fierce winds as dust clouds would begin to assemble and cloud the environment. The sun would glare down at the earth below it, expelling it's heat widespread across the deserted wasteland. The strong winds only filled with heat would portray humidity to every inhabitant and traveller in the wild west, whether it be the infamous yellow scaled lizard that adored the sheer nature of the desert or the wandering shinobi of Iwagakure waiting for his team to assemble to begin a mission. Except unlike any normal person who would sweat and only harbour hatred to the weather Kazu did not, his crimson gaze would glare directly at the sun as his body soaked in the fresh hot air, he truly love the earth country. His hot kanetsu body would disallow his body to overheat thus rejoicing in the splendid weather, his body would stay slouched as his body would flatten across the earth below him. His hands would slide deep in the sand whilst his lips came together as he began whistle.

It was his own fault he had to wait, he did travel early as he really disliked the fact of having a third member to his duo team with Skarn. Kazu truly didn't want to babysit anyone and felt his two man squad was enough to take out any job. It had seemed the Tsuchikage of the time had really stressed out teamwork and had given Kazu and Skarn a third member to their team, but as usual they end up quitting. Whether it be from their excessive bickering or their daunting 'way' of doing certain tasks, Skarn and Kazu had always scared off team mates. This mission was rather to be a piece of cake, for both Skarn and Kazu had both slain a boar each seperately, so why were they sent for a mission to slay one boar with three people? Not only was the idea completely ludicrous but very inefficient... what did Lilith have up her sleeve?

[347/1000]

Last edited by Kazu on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
The duo was instructed to meet their new partner and his or her estate, but of course Zwei had advised Kazu to meet up elsewhere just in case. Zwei; it was always Zwei who was in charge of meeting up with the 'fresh meat'. Out of the duo he was much more approachable and polite compared to his rather daunting colleague Kazu. Ever sensei his sensei Arashi had left the village for some important meeting with the other Kage, things have been out of whack and obviously something important was about to happen. Needless to say such politics held no true weight on Zwei.

It was an average day in Iwagakure, the townsfolk were quite active and commotion radiated across the entire village. Zwei eventually arrived to the shinobi's estate -- it was rather large; the entire property had a giant white wall to cover it with traditional japanese brown shingles on the roof. In the front was a large metal gate and above it was a large sign with the name: "Maou" inscribed in the wood; obviously the clan name which was proudly presented above. Zwei placed an idle hand along the side of his head, ruffling through his hair a bit as he examined for some method to contact the people inside. "Uhm, hello?" Zwei exclaimed as he placed an idle hand along the steel bar, peaking in and attempting to see someone in the distance.

After standing idle for several minutes he released a heavy sigh of discontent, it was quite embarrassing but he didn't have the slightest idea on how to get inside. "Ugh, Kazu will be pissed." He whispered softly to himself, and it seemed to go in tandem with him realizing there was a rope suspended from the gate which was attached to two massive bells. "Good job Zwei." He uttered with a massive hint of sarcasm spilling from his tone. Without further ado he tugged at the rope the bells emitted a sharp ring. Moments later the gates had opened -- Zwei observed the area around him, however he wasn't exactly sure how the doors opened -- needless to say he approached the main house, where a young girl had two massive bags and was dragging them along the wooden floors. She was roughly his age -- her back was turned to him and she was struggling excessively with the bags which had a clanking sound as the items within hit one another. "Uhm excuse me, I'm Zwei." She flinched vivaciously and lost grip of the bags falling directly towards Zwei with a sharp shrieking sound.

Zwei held his arms out, slipping his hands beneath her arms just before she fell completely back. She tilted her head back, allowing her blue hair to fall; her gorgeous cerulean hued eyes met his gaze, she blinked several times and eventually a soft smile graced her delicate lips: "Hi I'm Riyo; Maou Riyo!" She introduced herself before adjusting and standing up on her own. Riyo offered her hand out to him; her sleeves hanging loosely at her arms and her entire frame emitted a very vibrant aura. A faint red coat hovered over Zwei's cheeks as he examined the young girl; she was very pretty, and she seemed to radiate.

KILL ANOTHER PIGGY! [Iwa C | Invite Only | No Kill] Tumblr_mo3fjtz3DN1s1lkfko1_500_zps15099314

Zwei merely stared for a moment; the young girl eventually allowed her hand to fall to her side while reclining her head to the side some. Loose strains of hair fell as she approached him a bit, examining the his red cheeks: "Oh, are you okay -- your face is red! Are you sick?" She inquired, a genuine tone of concern filled her voice. Zwei shook his head from side to side, tossing idle thoughts form his head, retreating a single step and bowing his head slightly: "I'm Zwei, nice to meet you! Kazu and I will be accompanying you for your mission - I mean on our mission." He exclaimed, his stance was firm - almost as if he had been speaking to a superior 'officer'. Riyo brought an idle hand of to her mouth, the tip of her fingers clinching the sleeve so it didn't fall as she emitted a soft giggle: "Alright, nice to meet you Zwei; Wait, where is Kazu?" She questioned, noticing that there were only one standing before her. Zwei straightened up, shifting his attention from side to side: "Oh man, we got to go! Hes waiting on us." He exclaimed; she was extremely gorgeous, but from just looking at her; she seemed very ditsy, he began worrying that his counter part would not approve of this young girl.

"Oh okay! Lets go!" She repeated with enthusiasm, heading back to her bags and attempted to drag them again. "I just need to get my stuff!" She uttered as she struggled with the bags again. "Hey I got it, we're meeting him at the gate." Zwei made his way over to the bags and lifted them both up and over his shoulders; he immediately bent his knees a little bit, succumbing to the weight of the bags. "Oh! I can take One!" She uttered, holding a hand out in attempt to assist him; however Zwei shook his head, dismissing the young girl's assistance. She chuckled softly, knowing that Zwei would struggle with her items, but allowed him to carry them. She knew it would just be a waste of energy so she decided to leave the estate, heading into the area where Kazu would be meeting them.

About thirty minutes later they arrived to the destination; Riyo went ahead and caught a glimpse of Kazu in the distance: "Hey Kazu!" She exclaimed, she wasn't exactly sure if it was him, but figured there wouldn't be a lot of people waiting out in the heat like this and he looked exactly how Zwei described him. When she was close she exhaled deeply and leaned forward with her hands at her knees to keep her balance. A smile shaped her lips as she examined Kazu, extending an idle hand out to him: "Hi I'm Riyo." She started, looking at him with a quite intense expression: "Zwei said you're look like a cat, but I don't see it! Oh, that's right Zwei might need your help." She concluded, Zwei was just now seeing them; he was a solid 50 meters away from their destination, dragging along with the two heavy bags. His entire body had been filled with sweat, but of course he wouldn't admit the bags were heavy -- he couldn't WAIT until Kazu relieved him of one of the bags. Unlike his counter part he wasn't too fond of the heat; and it certainly didn't help that there was sand and dust getting in his eyes in the progress!

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
As the heat dwelled across the wild west plains of the earth country Kazu would wait patiently for his team to arrive. Patiently used very vaguely in terms of Kazu's ability to keep waiting as his crimson gaze would spot his companions afar. His posture would bend whilst his legs would kick off the ground allowing his body to stand up straight from his lying down position. It wouldn't take long for the new team mate to make her way as the silouettes he was saw from afar were now becoming descriptive as he could now see the new tame mates hair, blue in color which seemed quite abnormal not to mention her long sleeve shirt and blue nails, it had seemed she had based her attire to her body's attributes. Deep down Kazu would think she looked quite amazing a he immediately became attracted to her based on her physical appearance, but of course Kazu cared more about their mission and decided to keep a straight face. "Hey Kazu!" The girl exclaimed as she made her way to the black hooded shinobi. But of course Kazu would give a slight nod before waving his right hand slightly at the girl. "Hi I'm Riyo." Kazu would notice her eyes beginning to widen as her facial expression began to intrigue Kazu. "Zwei said you look like a cat, but I don't see it! Oh, that's right Zwei might need your help." An eyebrow would raise as Kazu began to pan across the distance only to see Zwei struggling with some hand-held luggage. "Oh dear god. Your just as annoying as Zwei, this should be a blast..." His eyes would roll after his sarcastic snide comment before addressing the girl again. But it seemed the comment would take no effect to Riyo's feelings as she continued to smile at Kazu. "Guess you already know my name, so we can skip the formalities. Today we get to slaughter a boar, i hope you like getting your hands dirty." A cheeky grin would begin to develop across his lips before turning his body to the approaching Zwei.

"Took your time didn't you, not to mention how i somewhat look like a cat apparently?" Even with Kazu's sligh comment he did actually consider the 'cat like appearance' statement to be a compliment. If anything Kazu adored cat's due to the sheer fact that he was raised by the pride of Uchimagi, a large number of powerful cat's. His hands would dig into his pockets whilst his neck would bend backward allowing his eyes to glare directly to the sun. His eyes would descend back down to see Riyo intrigued by his way of speech as she seemed to think her first impression of Kazu was pretty nice for a shinobi his age, despite the fact he had thrown arrogant comment's through the crack's of their conversation. His gaze would pan across Skarn's body, noticing the two heavy bag's tightly held by each of his hands. "
Now i'm assuming you want help with those." Kazu would snigger before turning his body toward their destination. "So i've tracked the boar down to the wild west plains as the messenger bird i sent you would have showed, i've lost track here but i know a watering hole is up ahead." Kazu would begin to walk in a timely fashion keeping his back straight whilst his hands would dig comfortably into his pockets. "Let's not leave the fat pig waiting, and no i'm not talking about you Skarn." A chuckle would follow from Kazu's lips as he leaded the team into the wild west. His body facing the destination would fluidly place his hand behind his head before rubbing up and down scratching the hair follicles above his neck. His crimson gaze panning through the distance after each stride in hope of locating the boar in plain sight. 

671(1019/1000) C Rank Mission

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Despite Kazu's lack of decency and common courtesy, Riyo couldn't help but to find his abrasive personality rather comical. Lilith had informed her that the duo had a difficult time keeping a partner, but was also told that she would be the perfect candidate to keep them balance. She would be the ying to their yang and she certainly didn't mind - the two shinobi were the top of their class, so she wasn't worried about being put in harm's way. Zwei had finally caught up to the duo and immediately broke into an awkward chuckle after being confronted by Kazu: "Hey Riyo, remember when I told you not to tell Kazu about what we spoke about but... yeah." He scoffed at her with a hint of humor in his tone.

Unlike his counterpart Zwei wasn't a fan of the scorching heat and it certainly didn't boil over well since he happened to be carrying the massive bags. Riyo and Zwei listened intently as Kazu briefed them on his findings; Zwei had always respected Kazu's natural hunting capabilities and found them rather amazing, even with the most subtle traces and clues Kazu was able to find a source. Needless to say Zwei would keep such idle thoughts to himself, he felt no need to boost his colleagues ego more than it needed. "Wow, Kazu that's amazing -- I can barely even see the tracks!" Riyo applauded as they followed the tracks; she was genuinely impressed by his abilities.

Zwei would roll his eyes; with the combination of Kazu's lack of assistance, insults, and Riyo's compliments he merely pouted as a sarcastic expression shaped his visage. "I'll be impressed when we see this boar. I still can't believe they sent three shinobi to dispose of this thing." He uttered as he shook his head. Zwei lagged behind them just a bit, holding the two massive bags: "What's inside these bags by the way Riyo? Are you planning to whack it these bags or something?" Riyo walked in front of them and quickly turning around so she was facing them. She began walking backwards, her hands clasp behind her back as she watched them: "Well actually, after we take this boar out -- we'll be taking it to the Mazushii village, it was just attacked recently and..." She paused for a moment, a frowning shaping her lips -- she was obviously bothered by the attack but she eventually shook her head and replaced her frown with a smile. "We're going to help them out - they needed volunteers and no one asked so.... I signed us for it." She concluded with a hint of uncertainty -- certainly wasn't the best time to let them know, especially since they weren't involved in the decision progress to begin with.

Just before Kazu or Zwei could really reply to her statement - a sound of that resembled thunder roared across the expanse of the desert terrain. "Wait, what the hell is that?" Peaking over the horizon a distorted silhouette of a massive creature begun to approach. It was several hundred meters away, but the gap was quickly closing: "THAT's the boar? Kazu, you're up first -- I'll follow up." Zwei ordered as he tossed the two bags on the ground and ran towards the beast. He wanted Kazu to be the main focus of attack, considering his Ninjutsu would most likely have the most effect. Riyo quickly shifted her attention to Zwei as he ran towards the beast and immediately shifted back to Kazu: "What is he doing?" She inquired, obviously concerned for her companions well being, not even she knew how massive this boar was going to be.

KILL ANOTHER PIGGY! [Iwa C | Invite Only | No Kill] Daemon_Boar___Ready_to_Attack_by_DevaShard

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Besides the fact that Kazu's two team partners were trailing behind him, he couldn't help but ears-drop on their short conversation, mostly focusing on Riyo's praise she gave him over his tracking skills. He'd been raised by jungle animals for most of his life so knowing how to track down your prey with the slightest clues was a key essential to survivability out in the wild. You could say he was quite gifted in the act of instincts but he seemed to struggle in general human interaction which seemed like Zwei's expertise. Kazu had always been jealous of how Zwei interacts with others, he always was a man with wise words and knew exactly what to say to emphasize comfort and the sheer 'warm' feeling. It wouldn't take long for Kazu's eyes to pickup the footprints of the boar itself, the track's were quite deep meaning the boar was both heavy and strong, a small line would deviate across the tracks also meaning one of it's tusks were so long it would literally drag along the floor. It was obvious this boar was huge in size and could have been the reason why three people were sent to take it out. As the team made their way through the wild west plains they would soon reach the small watering hole which would be surrounded by a small array of short maple tree's. The tree's themselves were quite dead due to the lack of water that the skies could not provide.

Stand above the brown watering hole was the beast they had been searching for, a white boar would stand at the edge of the large 'pond,' the boar would graciously tip it's face into the air, hooves would thrust into the hard earth below it whilst it's tusks would glide through the water just be the tiny neck movement the boar would make. It was obvious more than ever that this boar was no ordinary boar. Before Kazu had time to make an assumption his companion Zwei would already develop a plan and initiate. Kazu's brainwork would be completely switched on as the young chuunin began to sprint instantly after the last word fell from Zwei's lips. "You got it, Riyo stay out of the way got it?" He'd smile before thrusting off his right foot shooting himself directly toward the giant boar, his hands would begin to dance affront his chest creating different hand signs before holding the tiger sign. An immense layer of chakra would pour from his lungs and spread across his throat. "Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Jutsu" A frenzy of flames would disperse from his lips, gaining in size to your average hear before spread into twenty separate balls thus disallowing the boar to move. A smirk would appear from the young chuunin's face as he spoke out to his partner. "If you need a chance to execute it, nows the time." Kazu had not only disallowed all passages of escaping via the incoming fire balls but also had created the boars attention and partial vision to be obscured thus giving Skarn a perfect opening to dispose of the boars life.

Skarn

Skarn

D-rank
Riyo reluctantly stayed in position via Kazu's orders, watching her two comrades as they valiantly charged at the massive beast. Her initials thoughts were filled with  doubt; however, it was immediately replaced with the utmost adoration for her team mates. Without question they headed into combat against a rather intimidating advisory and yet she felt extremely safe and knew she could trust in her colleagues. The sounds of miniature explosions bellowed across the barren landscape as several fire balls swarmed the area; at this point Zwei was quite familiar with Kazu's technique and knew exactly what area he needed to move to avoid the incoming fireballs. Eventually the fireballs passed him by, a surge of heat swarming his entire frame as they swept by. The fireballs eventually ceased in on the boar; the first few fireballs collided against the side of the beast, a massive thud echoed across the area, complimented with the beast's screeching yelp. The massive boar begun to drift towards it's left side while still charging, however was met by more fireballs on that side as well. The flaming projectiles continued to envelop the creature and with each hit - another loud thud echoed and so did the beast's cries.

Zwei retracted his blade from it's makeshift holster, shrouding his entire body with a potent amount of chakra. The loose particles of the earth begun to swirl under each step as he progressed towards the beast. He rotated his wrist so the tip of the blade would face the beast, and placed his idle hand against the butt of the sword. Zwei had his eyes set on a fire ball aiming towards the beast's face; the green aura that once shrouded Zwei's entire body focused to his sword, extending the blade about 10 meters in length. Once the boar was hit by the fire ball it lifted up on it's hind feet, knocked off balance temporary; however, it was certainly enough time for Zwei to push his sword forward, thrusting the apex of the blade into the beast's exposed chest. Due to the momentum of the beast the sword pierced through the beast's flesh and immediately ended it's life; the beast's massive tusk had were mere centimeters away from Zwei's eyes once it had stopped it's movement. Zwei stood there for a few moments with his blade still inside the beast, he released a heavy sigh of relief, retracting the blade from the beast and retreating a single step.

His wooden blade had cracked in the center due to the heavy stress due to the heavy collision. Zwei tossed it to the floor and clapped his hands together, giving the beast a solemn bow. Since it was indeed the animal's true habitat, he wasn't a fan of striking it down, but certainly knew why it was necessary. He peaked over his shoulder at his two comrades, bowing his head in acknowledgement for a job well done. Riyo was dumbfounded by the entire ordeal; the way Zwei and Kazu complimented one another in battle, it had seemed as if they were an extension of one another. She was envious of their talents, but also a bit frightened by it as well. She had the gift of healing; a formidable technique that she certainly saw useful, however her new team mates obviously had a different kind of skill. They had the skill to end lives of others and they were exceptionally good at it, especially for their rank. She doubted a jounin would be able to handle the beast in such a fashion they were able to do so. A shiver drew down her spine; her arms folding around her chest as she hugged herself firmly.

While Zwei had walked back to Kazu he held his fist out in front of him so they could bump fist: "Nicely done out there, you're getting a bit close with those flames man. Starting to think you were trying to hit me out there." He inquired with a joking hint in his tone, however with Kazu he wouldn't put it pass him if he was trying to hit him. They had a bit of a twisted sense of humor. It was when he tried to fist bump Kazu, when he realized Riyo in the back ground; it was obvious that she was not use to this type of violence. Kazu and Zwei had encountered many dangerous advisories and honestly this was just another day in the life of the duo. "Looks like we're about to lose another one." He uttered quietly to Kazu as he walked by him patting him on the shoulder as he did so. Zwei approached Riyo with a very soft smile shaping his nimble lips. "You okay Riyo? We can understand if you requested another team." Zwei inquired as he spoke to the young Kunoichi, it felt it was easier for him to give the shinobi Lilith saw fit to join their team an option to back out. The duo was certainly not an easy fit for just any shinobi and it seemed that Riyo was yet another shinobi that couldn't handle them.

She flinched as she asked him the question, shaking her head quickly from side to side: "Ask for another team?" She inquired, reclining her head to the side with a rather curious expression: "I think the two of you are amazing! Why would I quit?" She asked as she made her way over to the massive boar to inspect it. "Now, you two -- hurry up and help me with this thing -- we have to transfer it over to the village and I need your help!" The corners of Zwei's lips lifted slightly as a faint smirk shaped them. He shifted his attention over to Kazu with a bit of a 'maybe we were wrong' sort of expression. Needless to say he kept the comment to himself and made his way over to Riyo to assist her with transporting the beast..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.