You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kill The Boar [C - Repeatable] Empty Kill The Boar [C - Repeatable] Tue May 05, 2015 6:07 am

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
Mission Description:

A new mission. They were coming in hard and fast these days, the need for these tasks was what kept ninja villages prosperous. Not every mission was a high profile assassin. Fukai smiled at that thought. Not that he would be able to do something like that anyways. Fukai exchanged pleasantries with the genin mission administrators and took the scroll. Farm in the Wild West, a dangerous wild boar on the loose. Maybe this was going to turn out to be a high profile assassination. Fukai had been training for this moment. He clenched his fist and stared at it. This may be his chance to get into the big leagues, baby.

It felt strange, walking outside the village, he didn't get to do it often. The rocky tundra that surrounded the village started to change as he neared the Wild West. Farms had started to come into view. He passed them, wiry old men mending fences, children scattering chook seed and filling troughs with slop for the pigs in the mid-morning sun. A hardy looking lady chopped firewood while another hung out freshly washed laundry. There was an absence of young men and women on these farms, this was not unusual as many this close to the village aspired to become shinobi. The life of the shinobi was not for all however. Fukai checked his map for the last time then walked down the pathway of the farm that had been marked out on the mission scroll.

A young woman answered the door with a crying baby under her arm, looking more than a little bedraggled. I am here to get rid of the boar as per requested. Fukai said after introducing himself. Oh please come in. My husband is through there. The lady said while motioning into the living room. He followed her direction and came upon a young man laid out on the couch with a bandage around his thigh. Oh hello the man said, I was hoping they'd send someone quickly, now please get that damned boar out of my crops! I'm sorry about my husband, hes very irritable when he cant work. There's also the fact that he has a massive tusk hole in his thigh. The baby cried some more, feeling its fathers mood.

Straight to work, Fukai wouldn't have it any other way. Now wheres this infamous boar? I don't know where it went, It was here last night, getting into the vegetables. The man on the couch seemed to wince at the thought of the pig eating his beloved produce. Alright. Remain indoors, I will report back if something happens. The man seemed to relax at the display of Fukai's professionalism. Fukai exited the house through the back door, and made a beeline to the crop field.

Well, the boar has definitely been here. Fukai said, stating the obvious to no one in particular. The lettuces were in shreds so small that they were no longer of any use, even in a mixed salad. Hmmm Fukai scratched his chin. This way! He called after pointing into the direction of the massive hole in the fence. Fukai marched off in search of the beast. The young lady sighed as she watched the genin's use of his spectacular deduction skills and wondered if he was actually capable of the task.

Fukai jumped the fence and looked around for more clues. A lettuce corpse lay 20 metres away and a few leaves almost formed an arrow towards the rocky outcrop about 800 metres on the distance. Fukai went back to the field and picked some juicy lettuces. These seemed to be its favourite. He walked over to the rocky outcrop. As he neared, He noticed that there was a small cave in the outcrop. He approached the outcrop from the opposite side of where the cave was. Fukai suspected that this was where the boar was. He crept onto the rocks, fingers searching for a hold, careful not to make a sound. Fukai winced when he misplaced his foot, a crumbling fragment of rock trickling down to the ground. After a few seconds of listening to see if the boar had noticed, he continued to climb. When he reached the top, he looked for any more clues surrounding the outcrop. Nothing seemed amiss, no other farms were out this way, so Fukai doubted that the beast would have traveled any further out then for a home. This cave would be ideal place for the boar, close food and relative safety Fukai thought. It would be hard getting the pig out. He could trap him in there and let it starve, but he didn't like that idea and decided to go to a little bit more effort to make sure the deed was as painless as possible. Fukai sighed. Why did he have this moral, it was a pain and made the mission more work.

Fukai thought maybe a bait and trap would be appropriate for the task. Slowly, with measured steps, he moved to the ledge that was above the cave. he leaned down and listened for the signs of life. He couldn't hear anything, maybe it wasn't home. He found a sizable boulder on the outcrop. This was going to make noise, but Fukai decided he couldn't really avoid it. He rolled largish, about 1 metre diameter stone to the ledge. No sounds or movement coming from the cave. After rolling the stone into place over the ledge, Fukai dropped a lettuce in front of the cave and held his breath. Nothing. It must really not be in there Fukai muttered, slightly disappointed. He poked his head into the darkness of the cave from above, the mutilated remains of various vegetables lay inside. Well this was definitely his hideout, but a new plan was in order. He looked around the outcrop. I think that will do.

It was late afternoon when Fukai heard a grunt from behind. He turned to see a massive feral boar, about 40kg of pure muscle with long tusks. How a pig managed to sneak up on a ninja, we may never know. Fukai turned to face his foe. Yes, finally he had come across a foe that rivaled his power. Fukai pulled out his bingo book. There you are Fukai declared, turning to page 3. On page three was a poor quality stick figure drawing of a boar. Quadruple S rank criminal The Ravenous Beast, Destroyer of Crops. Fukai sneered, blood simmering with anticipation. This is your unlucky day, to meet me here and now. The boar grunted as if to say we will see about that. The boar charged. Fukai ran away screaming like the farmer couples baby. He ran for the outcrop but the boar was running faster. Just as the beast lunged for him, Fukai used the Substitution Technique with a cabbage that he had prepared earlier. The pigs tusks skewered clean through the lettuce. The boar despaired. It had killed one of the things he treasured most in his life. It was maybe the weight of the intense feelings of the pig that broke the hidden pitfall underneath the beast. The beast fell to his death, it was skewered itself on the sticks that Fukai had fashioned into stakes. A worthy enemy indeed, thought Fukai, acknowledging and respecting his fallen nemesis.

Fukai stopped back at the farmer family house to talk of his conquest. They were both ecstatic and invited him in for dinner. He jumped at the offer. Whats for dinner? he asked. Pork! They sang in unison. Fukai sighed and headed back out into the evening to cart the heavy carcass back.

Finish ~ [1278]

1000/1000
speed E rank to E-2 225/225
53 leftover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.