You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Norahike

Norahike

D-rank
Otto bowed with all the talent of a noble and said to the kage smoothly, " I am deeply sorry for my actions I shouldn't have allowed a genin to anger me that much, but I must say eventually I will take what I am owed... my pound of flesh as it were," He then looked at the genin and said with a smile, "Don't get too attached to that arm; it's mine." He bowed at the kage again, and said quietly, "I'm sorry if I have offended you; it was not my intention"

Shibirin raised an eyebrow. True, his loyalty wasn't easily won over, but it seems the this puppeteer freak was an easy push over. 'Honestly, if he wants my arm that bad, why resist? He could do it right now if he wanted, i wouldn't be able to stop him, but no, he's too focused in pleasing the Kazekage that he's forgeting who he truly is: a serial killing machine,' thought Shibirin, as he loosened his muscles a bit and relaxed his body.

He then looked out to the Kazekage, slightly proud that for once she had done something on her own. He'd say to her, "Listen here, lady. The only reason you can order around that jounin, is becuase those old hags made you Kazekage, but when that all changes, garranteed he'd come after your body parts aswell," before preparing his body for the worst. Yup, it was crystal clear that Shibirin wasn't going to get a good night's sleep today, not after all his back chatting to the Kage. He wasn't scared of her, but the puppet guy he did. Something about his way of viewing situations sends shivers down Shibirin's spine, yes, they will get along quite well.

"So...what now? Can i go to sleep, or do you have more ridiculous 'punishments' for me to endure, either way i am tired. In five minutes you'll be talking to a 'dead' corpse, i know that puppet dude will love the sound of that," he said out toward the two, knowing perfectly well that he had crossed the lady's boundries and now was just being stupid, probably effects from lack of sleep, otherwise he would've stopped at, "Hey you up there, you suck!". At first, he taunted the Kage to test her patience level, now it was just dragging on.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin's eye twitched, as did her smile. She had just saved the kid's limb and he repayed her via insult? The Kazekage was... apalled, to say the least. She held herself back from commenting further, she saw no use for it. She dissolved her blade with a wave of her hand and left thigs at that. She took a close look at the boy. His eyes seemed distant, as if he were about to collapse from exhaustion, as if he were speaking without thinking. Gin sighed. That explained quite a lot. She lowered herself slightly and looked at him quizzically for a small while before speaking. His words only confirmed her suspicions. "So you want to go home, kid?" She asked. "Fine then, I'll take you to your mother - if you have one - and I'll tell her all about your behavior tonight in full detail," She said with a large samile. Her features seemed soft and kind on the surface, as did her voice, but there was something hard and almost menacing behind it. After standing up straight, she would try to swing the boy over her shoulder to carry him home to his mother. "You can take the rest of the night to rest, Norahike," She would say to the Jounin.

Shibirin displayed a smile on his face. He finally could go to sleep, though he'd have to wake up to the yelling voice of his mother. Shibirin's mother had developed a bitter attitude ever since Tatsyuaga, Shibirin's dad, died. In Shibirin's eyes, his mother was the toughest woman he has ever seen and he'd hate to disapoint her with little things like an insult to the Kazekage.True, he may lose a limb or two when the lady heard of what her son had done, but at least he'd have to deal with it when he woke up, hoping she wouldn't keep him up just to punish him.

He continued to look at the Kazekage, before raising his smile a bit further. "I see you're very patient. I'll take note of that, next i annoy you. After all, i will not promise that this is the last time i will cause you displeasure," he'd say, before stretching his arms out to the side and letting out a yawn. He then covered his mouth with one hand in the middle of the yawn: he was mischevious but he still had little respect to his elders, even if he's way of respect is different to others.

Shibirin jumped off the roof and landed safely on the sand-covered ground, and slowly began to walk towards his street. He raised his left arm up and displayed the back of his hand as he'd say, "Goodnight", to whoever was listening at the time. He then thought to himself, 'Great, when i wake up i can expect two of my limbs to be missing and a slight pain on the back of my head. I hate it when mom gets mad...'.

Nenshou Warai

Nenshou Warai

D-rank
Nenshou covered his mouth with mock surprise when the genin had asked him to be quiet as he watched events unfold in the street. Nenshou watched for a few minutes as the ninja talked and threatened and postured, everyone seeking to prove their own superiority. Eventually the confrontation escalated into near-combat. Nenshou had heard the Kazekage call out to the genin called Ezra and was pretty sure that she had addressed Nenshou himself as well but luckily the bickering going on between the deluded genin and the unstable jounin proved to be a much more pressing situation for her.

Uuuuuh... things are getting kinda' hairy, I don't want to be around when the shit hits the fan... come to think of it Takaio should be coming back soon, i dont want to be around when he finds my little tricks waiting for him.
The genin called Ezra made one last exclamation after to the Kage and then turned to start walking away. Nenshou liked the idea and turned from the unfiolding fiasco and tip-toed away to saftey and anonymity.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.