You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Empty Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke hiked up the rigged and curved ground. It was escalating slowly towards the sky. it was as though the ground itself was trying to make itself a mountain in a slow yet steady pace of its own. Sanosuke was walking along the path way to sky point,the 2nd tallest mountain in Kumogakure. He was walking along the mountain trail to the very top. The genin had his headphones in his ears and was listening to one of his favorite songs that most people wouldn't have any taste of. The crunching sounds that his boots made on the semi-frozen ground were muffled out by the beats of his music.

Sanosuke just finished a mission where he had just finished cleaning the Kumogakure library top to bottom. He really wanted sometime to relax after the cleaning, he stunk of the smell of stale chewed gum that he had scraped from underneath the library tables he cleaned. He thought coming to the mountains would get his head cleared and fill his nose with something other than chewed gum.

Although he wasn't at the top of the mountain, he could still have a good view of many of the buildings in Kumogakure. It was breathtaking. Sanosuke sat himself on a big rock that was next to the trail he was walking on. He stretched his back on the rock and began watching the clouds as his music was playing in his ears.

2Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Empty Re: Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:40 am

Takahiro

Takahiro

D-rank
Taka had woken up with headache and nothing seemed to calm it so he decided to take a walk to see if that would help. As hes walking he decided to walk to sky point to look around. As he was nearing the top he saw a ninja sitting on a rock listening to music. So he walked up and said"Hello there what are you doing so hi up".

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

3Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Empty Re: Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke lifts his head up from the rocks to shift is eyes from the clouds in the sky towards the new shinobi that was nearby the rock he was sitting on. He looked over the shinobi that was nearby him. Sanosuke removed his headphones away from his ears and decided to play his music on speaker. The music that was playing was dubstep. The beats blasted loudly in the ait.

Sanosuke's hair swayed around him, his hair being caught in the wind easily. he brushed his hair back with his hand and gave the man a smile. "Hey yourself man, hope you don't mind that I'm playing my music so loudly. It's just that it sounds so much better when playing out loud and the high up in the air" Sanosuke explained while scratching his head.

4Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Empty Re: Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:58 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
When the song died from his music player, he turned it off and put it back into his back pouch. "You know some people don't seem to care for dubstep but I find it quite relaxing in my opinion." Sanosuke stated. He looked at Taka and gave him a smirk. "Well i'm gonna head off somewhere I can sleep, see you around man."

Sanosuke hopped off his rock that he was resting on and began walking down the trail he was on to get back to the village. He let out a big yawn as he walked.

"Time for a nap"
[Exit]

5Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Empty Re: Getting Fresh Air(Open/No Killing) Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Takahiro

Takahiro

D-rank
"Bye have a nice nap man hope its good" Taka quietly wondered about the ninja as he walked home. Who was he and why was he on sky point. Taka shrugs his shoulders and walks inside to go back to bed.

[exits thread]

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.