You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Academy gang[C rank mission/private] Empty Academy gang[C rank mission/private] Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:34 am

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
objective:

2Academy gang[C rank mission/private] Empty Re: Academy gang[C rank mission/private] Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
It wasn't really a good day for Yomi to start with, as she had to find out that the boiler in the basement of the house had finally given up, forcing her to take a shower with icecold water. Pissed by the fact that her hair was now all frizzled because of that, she tried to make some hot water to get herself a cup of coffee, only to realize she hadn't paid her bills in time, which lead to the gas being cut off, which she had to cope with by using the stove in the living room to boil the water. And if this all wasn't bad enough, it had to be a damn rainy day as well, with the sky near pitch-black thanks to packs of dark gray rainclouds terrorizing the hidden village of the rock with immense downpours. It really was one of those worst days ever in a person's life and sadly that person and that life on that day were both that of Yomi.

"It's always the same, I can't rely on any of you to do anything, can I?" The young woman said, while sitting next to her brother in the living room, her older sibling as silent as ever, not reacting to anything she said, while her parents were still in their bedroom upstairs. "Let's hope those guys at the mission board dont get me stuck with another of those missions regarding some idiot farmer's mistake to close a pen or something. I need something more entertaining."

Despite her yapping, complaining and ranting, her brother didn't react, pissing her off even more. So without uttering a single word anymore, the young woman walked towards the kitchen, dropping her plastic cup in the sink, while grabbing an apple from the bowl on the kitchen table. While she was eating that particular fruit, she got out of the house, not forgetting to put on and button up her coat.

"I dont like this kind of weather," She sighed, while throwing away the apple, getting on her way to the administration building's mission board, so she could get some extra fundings if she was to pay her bills before they would start piling up. Not to mention she had to go get the plummer from down the street to take a look at their boiler, such a hassle it would be that day. "Tch, I dont even have any cigarettes, this day really sucks."

420/1000

3Academy gang[C rank mission/private] Empty Re: Academy gang[C rank mission/private] Sun May 28, 2017 1:02 pm

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
With all that was going on, it was no surprise that Yomi was in quite a bad mood. It seemed that there wasn't even much to be found on the mission board. Only a few things about missing cats and dogs, the usual assortment of lost pets, lost items and other rather menial tasks which usually people saw fit to give as a mission to the local genin. In Yomi's case this was simply annoying, since she wasn't good with pets and not rly interested in basically doing someone's grocery list because they were stupid enough to lose their Original purchases.

"Ooh, now this looks like fun," It seemed there was still some luck in the world, as hidden behind a whole lot of the aforementioned missing pets posters, there was one mission with a small note detailing on a small band of thugs that had been misbehaving in town. Apparently they'd been spraying grafiti, bullying other kids and extorting them for money, all in all a said affair to be done between such kids. "This one's mind."

Making her way around town, the young woman pulled a cigarette from her almost empty pack, lit it with her square metal lighter and took a swig, breathing in the nicotine like there was none left tomorrow, which was actually right if she couldn't finish the mission in time for some decent new cigarettes and some ryo for other bills to be paid within the week.

Letting the smoke escape slowly through her lips, the kunoichi suddenly noticed a kid of about fourteen years old rummage strough a purse which it had no doubt stolen from an old lady a couple of Streets away from their current location. When the kid realized that his actions had been spotted, he suddenly ran for the hills, with Yomi reluctantly giving chase, grumbling that she didn't even had the time to enjoy her cigarette to the fullest.

Eventually though, in a dark alleyway, she caught up to the kid and grabbed him by the neck, slamming him to the wall, forcing him to let go of the purse, yet to her surprise the kid smiled and the sound of a few other chuckling teens made her situation quite apparent, she had been lead straight into the gang's territory by the little punk.

The kids suddenly threw their kunai at her, forcing yomi to release the kid as she tried to dodge the kunai, feeling at least one of them getting snagged into her coat, which meant yet another bill arriving for her newt week. Angered by the fact that the kids just had to make her costs even greater, she raised her leg and dropped it down upon the head of the one who seemed to be the boss of the gang, a burly and big young man of about sixteen years old, who didn't even had the time to react, feeling the full brunt of her kick on his head and slumping down to the ground like a sack of potatoes. "Would you punks just quit doing that pointless stuff, it's dangerous not only to others...but especially for you guys. Now hand over what cash you have to repair my coat and don't ever let me see y'all do the same stuff like this again, got it, you wankers!!?"

The punks, obviously having learned their lesson threw down their loot, gave Yomi a few coins and scurried away like frightened rats, making the kunoichi sigh, pat the hole on her coat and look at the purse. "I'll just deliver this at the nearest guard station, they'll know what to do I guess...But some extra cash wouldn't hurt...finder's keeper's after all."

637/1057

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.