You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

“So you telling me that the same group of kids that have harassing others, has been harassing you for the past few days?” The middle aged woman with waist length brown hair, nodded at Nanashi's question. The lady in question was relatively plain looking in appearance but walked and talked with confidence that would make one think she was a model or something. And Nanashi couldn't help but to take some discreet looks at her figure, which was on display in the low-cut flora sundress she was wearing.

“Yeah, I'm afraid to even go shopping by myself now, seeing how the last few times have ended me being attack by them. Do you think, you can do something about it?” The woman said, clearly distraught by the attacks that have been happening to her. Though she couldn't help the pink hue appearing across her face, noticing the young man in front her checking her out, surprising she wasn't offended by it either – seeing how he was trying to be discreet about it. Plus what woman in her early forties didn't like it when a younger man checking her out? Especially one that's hot like Nanashi.

Speaking of Nanashi, he was attempting to get the attention of the woman in front of him. Who seemed was in the vices of a good daydream. It wasn't till the third try to get her attention did the woman remember that was talking to the boy . . . no man in front of her.

“Ugh, did you say something?” She asked, the pink hue only intensifying but despite that her voice didn't waver at all.

“I was wondering, if I could possibly do the shopping for you. This way when the gang attack I can apprehend them and the solve this own thing. Others who have been attack won't have to worry about such assaults happen again and you won't have to fear getting attack.” Nanashi stated, had already formulated in his head.

“Hmm, I don't have a probably with that. But if I must ask how – “ She cut off whatever she was about to say, when the man in front of her turned in an exact copy of herself. Staring at him a little bit longer, she noticed that he looked almost exactly like her expect. . .

“Simple, the henge, a ninja technique, is a technique that allows us to transform into anything or anyone. And the better knowledge we have said object or person we turning into the more we can replica them.” He said flashing a smile at the female. Though a frown soon mauled his face when he noticed how she was looking at him and the frown on her face. Then there were confuse when the lady close the distance between the two.

“You forgot the birthmark on the right side of my breast and make sure. . .” The last part being whispered into Nanashi's ear with only him being the sole individual of the knowledge that she bestowed on him. The genin was trying his hardness not to blush at the statement and quickly made the needed adjustments to the henge. Filling away the knowledge for later, Nanashi were about to ask the lady's name having completely forgotten to do so earlier.

“I'm Tanaka Junko, and here's my shopping list for today along with the money to buy it.” Junko stated with a smile, handing Nanashi the necessary items.

“Well Ms. Tanaka, I'm Nanashi and I will be on way to get your needed items. Along with hoping to catch those responsible for these acts.” Junko, simply nodded and headed back into her home, but not before watching Nanashi disappear within the crowd of people.

Now within the crowd of people, Nanashi decided to look at the shopping list that was given to him and he couldn't help but to chuckle at the items on the list ”Well this will surely be interesting.”

Two hours would passed by for Nanashi, henged as Junko without any sign of the academy gang that were running a muck of the village. Though there were plenty signs of their recent activities, having passed by by a couple of buildings with graffiti on them some of the 'art' being down right vulgar and offensive. Any other person would probably be offended by the drawings and anger would slowly rise in like a volcano getting ready to explode. Yeah any other person would be filled with some form of angry at those who did this. Luckily enough Nanashi was by far NOT normal.

A few minutes passed by before anything of interest happen, when Nanashi founded himself surrounded by a group of ten years old, banishing their kunais are him . . .err her. Yeah her! Nanashi didn't even bother to pay attention to the runts yelling at him to give them his money. No, his mind were on finalizing the plan of how to safety apprehend the brats without hurting them.

Nimbly dodging a kunai wipe, Nanashi accidently tripped the kid causing the boy to stumble, while simultaneously plucking the kunai from his hand.

“You know, ones so young shouldn't be playing with weapons.” He said the kunai now pressing against the throat of the boy who he had captured after tripping him.

“Hey, you let him go!”

“Or what? You going to kill me? How would that go? An academy student killing a civilian. You would be in jail faster then you could blink. Then again you all will be getting arrested anyway, seeing how you attack an unharmed civilian. Tsk tsk tsk. . . lives so young wasted because of foolishness. I'm not like the others that you have attack. I will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. Your parents will be paying for the actions you cause. They will be shone from society for the simply fact their children are criminals. Do you really want that? To see your parents losing everything because of you? Crying and stressing over how to pay bills, having lost their jobs because their bosses fired them, not wanting parents of delinquent working for them, tarnishing their business name. They will lose everything because of you. So give yourself a pat on the back, for because of your actions you have just caused your parents to lose everything. “ The expressions of the children changed from shock, scared to downright pertified with all of them crying, finally realizing that what they thought was simply fun and come back to bite them in the worse way possible. And now they were paying for it, in SPADES.

“Is there anyway we can rectify this?” The only girl in the group asked, truly terrified at the consequences that waits them.

Having already thought of a way to fix this, Nanashi pretended to be in deep concentration – thinking of a way they could fix their mistakes. Seconds, felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours to the children as they waited.

“Of course there's a way. But I don't know if you'll like it.”

“We will do anything, just please don't have us arrested.”

“Fine, we will go to your academy teacher and you all will tell him what all you have done. And I do mean all. Afterward, you will asked if you could clean up the graffiti off the walls and do community service, having seen the light after your last incident. You will also tell your parents about your actions. Do this and I will not press charges.” Despite paling considerably the children all agreed to tell their teacher and such.

So with that Nanashi and the students went to the academy, And it was there that Nanashi unhenged himself, as he watched the kids tell the teachers what they did and such. Seeing how the teacher had everything under control, Nanashi left the building. With the mission complete.

And ending of this tale.

Or is it?
“Oh, Nanashi-kun you back. I hope the shopping wasn't to much of a problem.” Ms. Tanaka said, grabbing the bags from Nanashi.

“Nope, not that much trouble at all Ms. Tana –“

“Call me Junko.”

“Well Ms. Junko it wasn't that much a problem.” Nanashi said, smiling at the woman who was still wearing the sundress from other.

“Well I see you got the right sizes and everything. This will look good. . .” Junko stated looking through the bags, but stopping noticing that Nanashi were about to leave.

“Wait, Nanashi-kun I would like to show you my appreciation for what you did.”

“There's no need.” Nanashi stated before halting, when Junko placed her hand on his shoulder and turned him around.

“Oh, but I assisted.” Junko said, a pink hue spreading across her face as she dragged Nanashi into the house, closing and locking the door afterward.

Moans and groans would fill Junko's house, as he enjoyed the food that she had prepared moments prior. . .

What you think, he was going to have sex with her? Get your mind out of the gutter, you pervert!

Word Count: 1531|1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.