You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Empty Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
mission:

Arashi just got out of the Tsuchikage's Complex, following Takumi. This mission doesn't seem to be hard or anything. I wonder what Taku will do... I still haven't got to know him. Seems cool, at the first look.
Arashi's look fell to the scroll he was holding, and he opened it up, reading it. Mission name: Academy Gang. Okay. Mission rank: C. Should be a little harder then the other D missions, but I'm sure we can handle it just fine. Objective: Catch and stop a gang of academy brats that are committing petty crimes around Iwagakure. Allrighty... Location: Iwagakure. Yup, it's here. Reward: 140. That's a pretty good reward! Mission description: Some academy students formed a gang and are involved in criminal light actions. They paint graffiti, steal from citizens and they have even been found beating up other kids for not joining them. Your mission is to catch and stop the gang by any means, force not recommended. Okay, I get it.

Arashi turned to Takumi, and spoke.
"I think that the easiest way to find these brats is to visit the academy. Even if we don't find them there, the other kids will definitely know something."
Arashi looked at Takumi, awaiting his response.

Wordcount: 219/1000

2Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Empty Re: Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:04 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
"yeah thats a good place to start" Takumi walked to the academy as he walked in he saw the Teacher giving a lesson the teacher looked up and said "Hello how may i help you boys". Takumi walked down and said "We are genin looking for the academy gang does anyone know anything about them". A small boy stepped forward and said "Yes they beat me up yesterday cause i would not join them.". Takumi looked at the young boy and said "And where do they usually hang out". And the boy replied "At the play ground". Takumi rubbed his head and said "Thank you". He then walked over to the play ground where he saw some kids playing And a young kid with a kunai walked up and pointed it at a kid and said"You have two choices join the gang or be punished". The boy said "I...i...i don't want to the other boy said "Alright time for your punishment he aimed the kunai at the boy takumi sprang into action and grabbed the kunai out of his hand and said "Is that how we play with friends".

word count:

3Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Empty Re: Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
"Yeah thats a good place to start."
Arashi and Takumi continued to the academy, and saw that the students were having a lesson.
"Let's go. You do the the talking."
Arashi knocked on the door, and they entered the stone building. The teacher spoke to them.
"Hello how may I help you boys?"
"We are genin looking for the academy gang does anyone know anything about them."
Takumi then had a little conversation with some kids, and successfully retrieved the information regarding the gang's whereabouts. They were at the playground, just a few buildings away from the academy. That's where Arashi and Taku headed. When they got there, they saw a... Scene. Some kids were making another kid join their gang, and threating him with a kunai. The kid said he doesn't want to join them, which made the other kid angry. The kid threw a kunai at the other kid, and Arashi pulled out his kunai to throw it at the other kunai, but Takumi jumped in and cought the kunai before Arashi threw his. He's got some skills... So, Arashi didn't throw his kunai, but instead he ran towards the kid who just threw the kunai. Arashi was behind him in an instant, and gently touched the kid's throat with his kunai.
"Kunais are dangerous little things... One could accidentally slip out of my hand, and it would be a shame if it maybe... Ended up in your ass."
Even if Arashi couldn't see the boy's face, he was sure he scared the shit out of him. Arashi's voice was calm and quite... Scary. To Takumi it would maybe even appear that Arashi was aiming to kill the boy. The other kids from the gang trembled in fear, and started running.
"Takumi, don't let them go. You, kid, what's your name?"
"Shi... Shinji."
"Alright, Shinji, I'm going to let you go now. But only if you promise you'll drop the entire gang thing, and go back to the academy."
The boy seemed dazzled, Arashi was awaiting his response.

Wordcount: 587/1000

4Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Empty Re: Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:50 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
When he heard arashi say "Takumi, don't let them go He turned to see the other gang members fleeing the scene he quickly grabbed hold of the kunai he caught from the incident earlier and ran toward them they were about to get away when takumi did a front flip in front of them and said "Now where do you think you are going" Takumi wore a scary kind of smile on his lips. the one he assumed to be the leader drew a kunai and charges him takumi laughs a little and sticks his foot out and trips the boy "BAKA IM A TRAINED SHINOBI YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST RUN UP AND STAB ME". he picks the boy up by his underwear. And says "Alright who is next". Another charges him but takumi blocks the kunai with his and tickles the boy and the boy drops his kunai and starts laughing. But the other two start to dissipate When takumi saw this he said "REALLY CLONES". Takumi took the leader and and the other over the arashi and said "I caught two but the other two were clones". He dropped the leader on the ground with his friends and said "Alright tell me where you friends are". And the leader responded with "Kiss my butt". Takumi laughed and said "Ok arashi flip him over and get the lube this kunai is going up his butt". The boy then responded with "T...t...they are at the club house at the old construction site. Takumi then said "Now was that so hard".

word count:

total word count:

5Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Empty Re: Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:09 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Takumi went for the other academy students, while Arashi was still waiting for a response from the kid he was holding.
"Y... Yes... I promise. I'll be good, just PLEASE DON'T HURT MEEE!!!"
A grin appeared on Arashi's face.
"Alright. Stay here for a few more minutes, you may be useful."
Arashi lowered his kunai, and let the kid go, but didn't let him get away. At roughly the same time, Takumi brought two more kids, and talked to Arashi.
"I caught two but the other two were clones."
Clones? How the hell did you fall for that! But Arashi didn't say anything, he just gave Takumi a look that screamed "Are you fucking kidding me?". Takumi then interrogated one of the kids he brought, obviously the leader of the small gang. He managed to squeeze the information where the other kids were.
"Takumi, I believe I am both faster and physically stronger than you. I'll go to the construction site, you stay with these kids okay?"
Arashi headed for the construction site, it was just across the street. Though, Arashi took a longer way and approached from behind. He walked in, more sneaked in actually, as he didn't make a sound. He saw a couple of kids hiding behind a pillar of stone, and looking behind the pillar, towards the road and the playground. They didn't see Arashi, so he came closer to them, and picked both of them up. They were only about 6 or so, so they were very light.
"You're coming with me."
Arashi then proceeded to return to the playground.

Wordcount: 876/1000

6Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Empty Re: Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:25 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
"Yeah your right you go on ahead". As arashi left he looked at the kids he was guarding and said "Why did you guys decide to start a gang. Especially a gang that beats people up who don't join. " The leader said "Because we got tired of being picked on that's why". Takumi laughed at the response and said "Being picked on does not give you a excuse to pick on other people that makes you just as bad". The boys looked at each other and said "we are sorry we wont do it anymore". Takumi smiled and said "Alright i believe you but you have to prove that to everybody else now". He could then see arashi walk up with two more kids and he said "Ah i see you found the strays our friends right here just promised to disband the gang and never do this stuff again right". and the boys responded with "Yes we promise to never do anything like this again. Takumi smiled and said "what about your boys you guys making the same promise" at first they seemed hesitant but when takumi looked at the boss and said "Lube The bosses face went white and he said "Make the promise now that's a order".

word count:

total word count:

7Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Empty Re: Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:49 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi came back to Taku, and handed in the two boys. Taku asked the boys Arashi brought a question.
"what about your boys you guys making the same promise"
They didn't want to promise to stop the entire gang thing, but their boss convinced them, so they accepted as well. Arashi stood there for a moment, before opening his mouth.
"Okay, this entire mess is settled now. We're going to bring you back to the complex, where you will be given punishment. Don't worry, I'll talk to them, probably the only thing you'll have to do is return the stolen property, apologize to everybody and clear the graffiti."
"That's a lot of things..."
"Better than kicking you out of the academy. That's your only other option, if anybody asked me."
Taku, let's go. Arashi headed for the complex, with the boys just in front of him so he can watch them and not let anybody escape. Another mission complete!

--- Arashi Left The Thread ---

Wordcount: 1054/1000

8Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Empty Re: Academy Gang [Mission, Invite only] Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:23 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
The boys agreed to stop the gang stuff and arashi said " Okay, this entire mess is settled now. We're going to bring you back to the complex, where you will be given punishment. Don't worry, I'll talk to them, probably the only thing you'll have to do is return the stolen property, apologize to everybody and clear the graffiti". Takumi said " And you better stay true to your word or we will be back". They walked to the tsuchikage complex were their teacher waited for them he said. "What have you boys been up too. Takumi explained everything that had happened. The teacher said" *sighs* alright boys just return all the stolen stuff and clean the graffiti and make sure to apologize and you will only get a weeks detention ". The boys thought that was unfair but when it was mentioned that they could be expelled they decided to do it. Takumi supervised them clean the graffiti and made sure that they all apologized to everyone that they hurt. And even helped them take the stolen stuff back to the owners. He waled the kids home and said "Alright now make sure this does not happen again or we will be back and next time we wont hold back ok". Takumi walked away smiling hoping that he would not have to do this again he hoped that the next time he saw those boys it was at the academy graduation.

[takumi exits thread]

word count:

total word count:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.