You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Academy Gang [C Rank mission] Empty Academy Gang [C Rank mission] Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:35 am

"Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away... Where innocence is burned, in flames... A million mile from home, I'm walking ahead... I'm frozen to the bones, I am..." Kin danced around his laboratory in utter bliss. Weeks of hard work had finally paid off! The excitement was so great that he had burst into song as he worked; an old melody his father used to hum as he experimented. He had finally figured out how to solve the problem he'd been having with his leg upgrades. The positioning of the lower shock absorbers was out of balance, ensuring that the pressure knocked the actuiators off. If he just realigned them his mark 0002 prototype would be ready for full conversion! This was a major breakthrough for hi- KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! Kin threw his cresent wrench across the room as he heard the knocking meet his front door. "WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!" he roared, his typically hidden frustration at disturbances overflowing. They were interrupting him during a time of glorious breakthroughs and he simply would not cuking tolerate it!!! "Mr. Sarif, i'm afraid we have an issue. Remember that boy you caught a few weeks back, broke his nose? It seems he's formed a gang of academy students, they're going around robbing people, destroying property and beating up other students. We'd like you to handle this case right away. They've been sighted in the south district, near the markets." Kin was about to sink his fist through the wall when a revelation struck him...

"Next time you send me out in the middle of my lab work to get a fucking graffiti artist i'm cutting off his hands."

Kin had spoken these words when he turned the boy in a few weeks back. A vicious grin broke out upon his face. Twice, now, this boy had disrupted his training. He would not tolerate this insolence! "I'll take care of it." he replied calmly to the woman on the other side of the door, and casually proceeded to get dressed. This time, there would be hell to pay for this interruption. Kin and Nik took to the rooftops, running in unison as they always did, with Nik immediately behind Kin. They were headed for the southern district, specifically the Kungao market. It was a good ten minute run from the sarif family compound, but they made good time. Kin's legs were still the mark 0001, but they'd do for now. It was only a gang of genin, after all. Sure enough, Kin reached the market district, only to find the centre of the courtyard surrounded by a circle of onlookers, watching in shock and awe as a pack of academy students, five to be precise, beat a smaller child. They kicked him in unison, their kunai in hand, stomping furiously at his abdomen like fucking rabid dogs. There, in the middle, Kin could see his mark. The tallest of the bunch, with a face covered in bandages from what he'd done to him last time. This time, however, he couldn't be returning to his old ways...

Nik approached the group head on from out of the sea of people, while Kin hid among the crowd. People gasped as he stepped forward, and soon Nik was upon the pack. Extending an arm, Nik tapped their leader on the shoulder. The boy turned, and upon seeing who it was, nearly jumped out of his skin. Still, he had a pack this time, and he was armed. Immediately, he lunged forward and plunged the kunai into Nik's chest. Nik took the knife to the stomach, and brought his hands him to clutch the wound. This was a ploy, however, to bring his left elbow up to face level with the kids. The elbow slid back, and a metsubishi was shot straight into the horde's face. The kids were blinded by the powder, and they all began to stagger back clutching their eyes as they screamed in pain. Kin took this opportunity to step forward out of the crowd, grabbing the boy off the ground and pulling him away from the flailing students. Now... to dispense justice.

as Kin's fist met the jaw of the closest kid, a clear audible CRACK roared out, his jaw shattering on impact. He smashed straight first into the ground a few feet away, to the screams of the crowd. Undeterred, Kin stepped foward, grabbing the back of another kid's head and driving it towards him. As he did so, he brought up his left knee to meet it, shattering the kid's nose and knocking him out. Punching another two children in unison, Kin delighted in the sound of their ribcages creaking like old wooden floorboards, until finally, the gang leader remained, crawling desperately away as he clutched at his eyes. Kin sunk his boot into the child's back, stopping his crawl. Reaching down, he snatched the kunai out of his hands and spun it around in his right hand briefly, savouring the moment. "Remember what I said i'd do to you if I was forced to find you again?" as soon as Kin said the words, the boy began screaming as loudly as he could, the same phrase, over and over and over; no. no no no no no, he screamed, even as the blade carved clean through his right wrist, and he persisted, whimpering it long after both hands had been carved off with his own kunai. To avoid the rat bleeding out, Kin sealed the wounds, before driving the kunai into each severed hand a few times, just to maim it and discourage any possible reattachment surgery.

Twenty five minutes after he had been commissioned to locate the gang, Kin arrived at the administration, five blood covered children being dragged by a chakra string rope, before being roughly dumped at the foot of the clerk's desk. "If you're wondering where his hands are, they're feeding a stray dog I encountered on the way over here." he said blankly before dropping the group at her feet. Hopefully this would teach the world a lesson; Kin Sarif does not make idle threats.

Word Count: 1048

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.